Author Topic: Kwarner2015  (Read 5417 times)

Offline Grievous Angel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: Jan 5, 2015
  • Likes Given: 8
Re: Kwarner2015
« Reply #95 on: August 15, 2015, 01:02:00 PM »
bump (to facilitate merging)

Offline Grievous Angel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #94 on: August 15, 2015, 12:53:00 PM »
Quote from: Kwarner2015
Today is the day that I finally quit.
Are you going to explain about the members Kwarner2012, Kwarner2013, Kwarner2014 as well??
What happened those other three times? Please explain these three user names.

Offline Grievous Angel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #93 on: August 15, 2015, 12:50:00 PM »
Day 1
Don't you mean, like Day 5?

Offline Kwarner2015

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #92 on: August 15, 2015, 12:21:00 PM »
Day 3- last night as I was laying in bed thinking about my ex normal routine I started getting real anxious almost in panic attack mode. But forcefully I made my self close my eyes and just fight through telling myself that the nic bitch was just leaving my system still pissed off. I never chewed these last few years just because I had the craving now that I look back I chewed because that was my coping method of anxiety/panic attacks. Now I need to find myself another coping method other then the one that was taking my life away. As I sit here and look back I regret every time I put in a chew not only did I lie several times to wife saying it would be the last one to only find my self buying another can but I actually believed that it was some sort of saving mechanism. I quit today because I need to prove to myself that I can do it. This isn't a game, this is a battle and like many of people have already seen I get defensive and I won't let myself down again. I lost my dad in 2012 and made several promises after that I hadn't followed through with quitting chew being my main one. So today being 3 days quit I'm giving you all of my word that you will never see another cave or read another post the is discouraging about me again.

Offline Kwarner2015

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #91 on: August 15, 2015, 11:10:00 AM »
Quote from: Smeds
You are only allowed one intro here. This needs to be merged with your other two intros. Maybe if you see all the bullshit you spewed in the past together under one intro you'll pull your head out of your ass and actually get to quitting this time. Until then, you've got some explaining to do. What the fuck do you hope to achieve by faking out more people about your quit (stoppage)this time? Are you finally ready? The fact you decided to post a new intro, and act as this is your first time quitting speaks volumes about your character. 'facepalm'' is the only emoticon applicable is this intro. Get serious, or get the fuck out.
Do what you gotta do. Done explained myself one to many times. I'm quit regardless if you are anyone give a shit or not. This is for me so either quit with me today or 'Finger'
Are you going to explain about the members Kwarner2012, Kwarner2013, Kwarner2014 as well?? Or have you already explained that to everyone? Multiple ID's, multiple intros ... yeah, you're a dude to quit with all right. 'Finger'
Then don't quit with me. I'll do you a favor and leave the sight then! Peace out guys. I'll still text the numbers I have and keep yall updated
Easier to run from the truth than admit it? Thanks for proving my point ... I call you out so that MAYBE you'll grab a hold of your marbles, clear the air and get down to quitting. Not surprised at all you would take the pussy way out. Good riddance. This is a place of integrity, and you've shown you have none. You could stay and prove me wrong ... but we both know how that's going to turn out. I'm just exposing you so other bad-ass quitters don't invest in you. You're not for this site pal. Lates
Explain what?? I've done talked to admins, explained in the chat room, admitted the shit in November HOF. I've grabbed my "Marbles" and been quit for what has been the 3rd day now. I've got my numbers and talk with the people that are with me and supporting. All you done is talk shit, I don't have anything to prove to you the only person Im quitting for is my self so until I actually quit posting roll and stick that shit in my mouth then you can talk shit until then either quit with me or 'Finger' 'Finger' and if any one else wants to ask me a hundred different questions and make me explain the shit for the 20th time then you can pm me. Till then I'm going to post roll every damn day and stay quit!

Offline Smeds

• Master of Quit
  • The bluebird can sing, but the crow's got the soul
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #90 on: August 15, 2015, 10:40:00 AM »
You are only allowed one intro here. This needs to be merged with your other two intros. Maybe if you see all the bullshit you spewed in the past together under one intro you'll pull your head out of your ass and actually get to quitting this time. Until then, you've got some explaining to do. What the fuck do you hope to achieve by faking out more people about your quit (stoppage)this time? Are you finally ready? The fact you decided to post a new intro, and act as this is your first time quitting speaks volumes about your character. 'facepalm'' is the only emoticon applicable is this intro. Get serious, or get the fuck out.
Do what you gotta do. Done explained myself one to many times. I'm quit regardless if you are anyone give a shit or not. This is for me so either quit with me today or 'Finger'
Are you going to explain about the members Kwarner2012, Kwarner2013, Kwarner2014 as well?? Or have you already explained that to everyone? Multiple ID's, multiple intros ... yeah, you're a dude to quit with all right. 'Finger'
Then don't quit with me. I'll do you a favor and leave the sight then! Peace out guys. I'll still text the numbers I have and keep yall updated
Easier to run from the truth than admit it? Thanks for proving my point ... I call you out so that MAYBE you'll grab a hold of your marbles, clear the air and get down to quitting. Not surprised at all you would take the pussy way out. Good riddance. This is a place of integrity, and you've shown you have none. You could stay and prove me wrong ... but we both know how that's going to turn out. I'm just exposing you so other bad-ass quitters don't invest in you. You're not for this site pal. Lates
My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Offline Kwarner2015

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #89 on: August 15, 2015, 10:34:00 AM »

Offline Smeds

• Master of Quit
« Reply #88 on: August 15, 2015, 10:33:00 AM »

Offline Kwarner2015

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #87 on: August 15, 2015, 10:08:00 AM »

Offline Smeds

• Master of Quit
« Reply #86 on: August 15, 2015, 10:05:00 AM »

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #85 on: August 14, 2015, 04:22:00 PM »
Quote from: KingNothing
Quote from: normjr88
Day 2- woke up  tried to remain pretty busy, things have slowed down and I'm starting to see myself focus a little more on the cravings. They're not that intense just mouth watering  almost like a tease. I seem a bit foggy kinda like everything is unreal and the world around me seems different, walking also seems weird as I feel like I've been drinking for a weekend straight. Oh well I look at this way things could be a lot worse from nictotine if I didn't decide to quit so why not stay focused and make a better me. Proud to be quit with you, and a big thanks to PAB, Kingnothing  Norm for riding my ass.
And I will keep riding your ass until your ass needs no more riding 'sos2'
'bangin' 'rem'
'boob' 'oh yeah'
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline KingNothing

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 2015-07-10
« Reply #84 on: August 14, 2015, 01:07:00 PM »
Quote from: normjr88
Day 2- woke up  tried to remain pretty busy, things have slowed down and I'm starting to see myself focus a little more on the cravings. They're not that intense just mouth watering  almost like a tease. I seem a bit foggy kinda like everything is unreal and the world around me seems different, walking also seems weird as I feel like I've been drinking for a weekend straight. Oh well I look at this way things could be a lot worse from nictotine if I didn't decide to quit so why not stay focused and make a better me. Proud to be quit with you, and a big thanks to PAB, Kingnothing  Norm for riding my ass.
'bangin' 'rem'
"Fuck nicotine dude. You don't need it. And you don't want it. It didn't do a thing for you and you know it." - worktowin
"today you dissided that shit wont control your life. and it wont. unless you let it." - drome
"Not thinking about nicotine is for people who've never used nicotine. We threw that option away with the first dip or drag on a cigarette. We are addicts, and cannot become un-addicted." - wildirish317
"You need to decide how much you really want to be quit." - pky1520
We are always at risk. And probably always will be. That is why I will never get "too quit" to post my +1. Every. Damn. Day. - geis2597

Intro
Freedom Tastes So Good

Quit: 7/10/15, HOF: 10/17/15, 2nd Floor: 1/25/16, 3rd Floor: 5/4/16, 1 year: 7/10/16 4th Floor: 8/12/16, 5th Floor: 11/20/16, 6th Floor: 2/28/17, 7th Floor: 6/8/17, 2 years: 7/10/17, 8th Floor: 9/16/17, 9th Floor: 12/25/17, Comma: 4/4/18, 3 years: 7/10/18, 11th Floor: 7/13/18

Offline normjr88

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-06-01
« Reply #83 on: August 14, 2015, 01:04:00 PM »

Offline KingNothing

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 2015-07-10
« Reply #82 on: August 14, 2015, 12:57:00 PM »
Embrace it. This is your body healing. This makes these first few days even more sweet to look back upon and realize that the +1's during this time were difficult. It will make your quit stronger to remember what you went through to achieve the freedom.
"Fuck nicotine dude. You don't need it. And you don't want it. It didn't do a thing for you and you know it." - worktowin
"today you dissided that shit wont control your life. and it wont. unless you let it." - drome
"Not thinking about nicotine is for people who've never used nicotine. We threw that option away with the first dip or drag on a cigarette. We are addicts, and cannot become un-addicted." - wildirish317
"You need to decide how much you really want to be quit." - pky1520
We are always at risk. And probably always will be. That is why I will never get "too quit" to post my +1. Every. Damn. Day. - geis2597

Intro
Freedom Tastes So Good

Quit: 7/10/15, HOF: 10/17/15, 2nd Floor: 1/25/16, 3rd Floor: 5/4/16, 1 year: 7/10/16 4th Floor: 8/12/16, 5th Floor: 11/20/16, 6th Floor: 2/28/17, 7th Floor: 6/8/17, 2 years: 7/10/17, 8th Floor: 9/16/17, 9th Floor: 12/25/17, Comma: 4/4/18, 3 years: 7/10/18, 11th Floor: 7/13/18

Offline Kwarner2015

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #81 on: August 14, 2015, 12:42:00 PM »