Author Topic: Kwarner2015  (Read 5417 times)

Offline quark

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-03-23
  • Interests: Biking, swimming, running, reading
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Kwarner2015
« Reply #80 on: August 14, 2015, 11:16:00 AM »
Welcome to KTC and congrats on posting roll twice so far with your November group. Glad that you have seen the light at age 25. The way life goes by faster as you get older, blink and you will still have dip in your mouth at age 35. Dip didn't just affect my health and my wallet-- it dictated how I planned every hour of the day. It is a nasty addiction, and will control your life more and more the longer you use. I quit with you today.

Offline KingNothing

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 2015-07-10
« Reply #79 on: August 13, 2015, 05:58:00 PM »
Quote from: Kwarner2015
After finally getting home and being a little less irritable and what not I do appreciate all of what you guys said. All of you have been 100% right. I was a little bitch for caving, but without you guys and you guys being dicks I would probably would still being trying to convince my self that one more won't hurt. I appreciate the love you hall of famers have for us newbies even after being quit for so long you are all still here for us! Thanks a a lot!
Good introspection here KW. These guys are helping you get it. Supple has stuck his neck out for you to help YOU and to help HIM. That's the accountability leading to brotherhood leading to success. You have EVERYTHING you need to quit either between your ears, between your legs, on your phone, or on this site. You now have ZERO reasons to cave today.

I'm with you KW and I quit with you today. Only YOU can quit FOR you today though. Do not hesitate to reach out to anybody on this site if you're struggling. It takes strength, not weakness, to ask for help.
"Fuck nicotine dude. You don't need it. And you don't want it. It didn't do a thing for you and you know it." - worktowin
"today you dissided that shit wont control your life. and it wont. unless you let it." - drome
"Not thinking about nicotine is for people who've never used nicotine. We threw that option away with the first dip or drag on a cigarette. We are addicts, and cannot become un-addicted." - wildirish317
"You need to decide how much you really want to be quit." - pky1520
We are always at risk. And probably always will be. That is why I will never get "too quit" to post my +1. Every. Damn. Day. - geis2597

Intro
Freedom Tastes So Good

Quit: 7/10/15, HOF: 10/17/15, 2nd Floor: 1/25/16, 3rd Floor: 5/4/16, 1 year: 7/10/16 4th Floor: 8/12/16, 5th Floor: 11/20/16, 6th Floor: 2/28/17, 7th Floor: 6/8/17, 2 years: 7/10/17, 8th Floor: 9/16/17, 9th Floor: 12/25/17, Comma: 4/4/18, 3 years: 7/10/18, 11th Floor: 7/13/18

Offline Kwarner2015

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #78 on: August 13, 2015, 05:37:00 PM »
After finally getting home and being a little less irritable and what not I do appreciate all of what you guys said. All of you have been 100% right. I was a little bitch for caving, but without you guys and you guys being dicks I would probably would still being trying to convince my self that one more won't hurt. I appreciate the love you hall of famers have for us newbies even after being quit for so long you are all still here for us! Thanks a a lot!

Offline Supplehands

• Quitter
« Reply #77 on: August 13, 2015, 04:42:00 PM »
Quote from: Steelers
Quote from: Supplehands
My original post which was July 18th was my first comitment. I had cave so I came in here and posted a intro telling every one that I bitched out and had caved. if you want to "ban" me then go ahead but like I said be nice if you helped out more then wanting to get rid of people.
Here is my offer. I'll put myself on the line here. I'll will take responsibility to help hold kwarner accountable. I'll make sure he posts, shows up, and doesn't cave. If he fails this time, then it'll be on me too.

With that being said, kwarner, if you cave I'll be beyond disappointed. I'll go as far as you need me to go before you cave but ultimately this is it for everyone here. I believe in you and I believe in extra chances. If you cave its going to make me look real shitty, man. Is it a deal?
I like the accountability, but more importantly, so will both of you. I will be looking forward to seeing both your posts EDD
Supple hands I quit with you today and everyday from here on we can do this brother, pm me for my number.
I know you got this. I don't think you want to trade a 15 minute buzz for cancer. I quit with you today.

Offline Kwarner2015

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #76 on: August 13, 2015, 04:32:00 PM »
My original post which was July 18th was my first comitment. I had cave so I came in here and posted a intro telling every one that I bitched out and had caved. if you want to "ban" me then go ahead but like I said be nice if you helped out more then wanting to get rid of people.
Here is my offer. I'll put myself on the line here. I'll will take responsibility to help hold kwarner accountable. I'll make sure he posts, shows up, and doesn't cave. If he fails this time, then it'll be on me too.

With that being said, kwarner, if you cave I'll be beyond disappointed. I'll go as far as you need me to go before you cave but ultimately this is it for everyone here. I believe in you and I believe in extra chances. If you cave its going to make me look real shitty, man. Is it a deal?
I like the accountability, but more importantly, so will both of you. I will be looking forward to seeing both your posts EDD
Supple hands I quit with you today and everyday from here on we can do this brother, pm me for my number.

Offline Steelers

• Quitter
  • Interests: All Sports, namely my beloved Steelers
« Reply #75 on: August 13, 2015, 04:30:00 PM »

6 time champs

Offline Supplehands

• Quitter
« Reply #74 on: August 13, 2015, 04:28:00 PM »

Offline Kwarner2015

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #73 on: August 13, 2015, 04:28:00 PM »
The point is, if you truly want to quit then you need to prove it. You need to give a 100% commitment to yourself that you will not use that crap. Multiple attempts to me on this site proves weakness. That's why we come here. We can't do it alone. We need help and we invest our time to helping others quit. That is how it worked with me and now I am passing it on. If someone caves, it pisses us off because we hate that shit so much. It also shows weakness and failure is not an option. We don't want to waste our time if you are not fully committed. There is a site that will pat you on your back if you cave. Not happening here, we don't fail.

You post roll EDD and I will be watching,
I get it and roll has been posted.

Offline Steelers

• Quitter
« Reply #72 on: August 13, 2015, 04:26:00 PM »
The point is, if you truly want to quit then you need to prove it. You need to give a 100% commitment to yourself that you will not use that crap. Multiple attempts to me on this site proves weakness. That's why we come here. We can't do it alone. We need help and we invest our time to helping others quit. That is how it worked with me and now I am passing it on. If someone caves, it pisses us off because we hate that shit so much. It also shows weakness and failure is not an option. We don't want to waste our time if you are not fully committed. There is a site that will pat you on your back if you cave. Not happening here, we don't fail.

You post roll EDD and I will be watching,
6 time champs

Offline Kwarner2015

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #71 on: August 13, 2015, 04:18:00 PM »

Offline Steelers

• Quitter
« Reply #70 on: August 13, 2015, 04:14:00 PM »
I am all for you. Is the above you though? If so that is 1, your cave last night ended number 2 and then your new attempt today makes 3.
6 time champs

Offline Kwarner2015

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #69 on: August 13, 2015, 04:14:00 PM »
Quote from: schaef418
You have three fucking intros???

topic/11281428/1/?x=90
topic/11242186/1/?x=90

There are your other two. Own your history.
This is his 3rd quit in 24 days, if he doesn't get it this time perhaps we ban him.
No this isn't my third time quitting I posted today twice, one intro for being back to day 1 and another to let all know I had caved. You don't even know what the hell you are talking about so if you want to ban some one then do it but get your shit straight first.
Jul 18 2015, 09:29 PM Post #1

Group:
Members
#28,329

Hi guys my name is Korey and im less than 24 hours quit. I started chewing around 17 and am now 25, main reason im wanting to quit is because I have to beautiful baby girls and wife that needs me. I suffer from anxiety so this is going to be a journey. Please anyone that can text me or call me to continue to push me through this so that I dont give up. Number is ***-***-**** (PM me for Number) . I'd love to have some friends through this.

OH YEA!! Can some help with this postin roll call thing???
That was my original post from when I said I was going to quit, then I came in here today and let every one know that I had caved. Then they said post roll so after I did that I posted another day 1 intro. I didn't cave twice in one damn day.

Offline Steelers

• Quitter
« Reply #68 on: August 13, 2015, 04:13:00 PM »

topic/11281428/1/?x=90
topic/11242186/1/?x=90

This is his 3rd quit in 24 days, if he doesn't get it this time perhaps we ban him.
No this isn't my third time quitting I posted today twice, one intro for being back to day 1 and another to let all know I had caved. You don't even know what the hell you are talking about so if you want to ban some one then do it but get your shit straight first.
Jul 18 2015, 09:29 PM Post #1

Group:
Members
#28,329

Hi guys my name is Korey and im less than 24 hours quit. I started chewing around 17 and am now 25, main reason im wanting to quit is because I have to beautiful baby girls and wife that needs me. I suffer from anxiety so this is going to be a journey. Please anyone that can text me or call me to continue to push me through this so that I dont give up. Number is ***-***-**** (PM me for Number) . I'd love to have some friends through this.

OH YEA!! Can some help with this postin roll call thing???
6 time champs

Offline Kwarner2015

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #67 on: August 13, 2015, 04:11:00 PM »

topic/11281428/1/?x=90
topic/11242186/1/?x=90

Offline Steelers

• Quitter
« Reply #66 on: August 13, 2015, 03:57:00 PM »

topic/11281428/1/?x=90
topic/11242186/1/?x=90

6 time champs