Author Topic: Kwarner2015  (Read 5423 times)

Offline schaef418

• BANNED
  • Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Kwarner2015
« Reply #65 on: August 13, 2015, 03:29:00 PM »
You have three fucking intros???

topic/11281428/1/?x=90
topic/11242186/1/?x=90

There are your other two. Own your history.

Offline Kwarner2015

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #64 on: August 13, 2015, 03:25:00 PM »
Quote from: Thumblewort
My 2 cents. Did you have a can waiting for you that night, or did you jump in a car and get one? Because if you had one in the house already, you were destined to fail. No trophy cans, no full cans either, dump the shit and quit.
Thumblewort, they're all gone. Spit cans, bottles, old empty cans. Gone! And I am going to go as far as cleaning out my truck to get the lingering smell of chew from spilled cans through out the years, I promise I am quit today. Let me prove this to all of you.

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #63 on: August 13, 2015, 03:14:00 PM »
My 2 cents. Did you have a can waiting for you that night, or did you jump in a car and get one? Because if you had one in the house already, you were destined to fail. No trophy cans, no full cans either, dump the shit and quit.
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline Kwarner2015

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #62 on: August 13, 2015, 02:49:00 PM »
Today is the day that I finally quit. I'm 25 and have been chewing for about 8 years. I started back in highschool when I thought I would never be addicted and that chewing would be so cool to do little did I know that it would control my life by degrading my health and taking my money. I'm here to quit with you all today and hope that I can meet some good friends along this battle. Feel free to pm so that we do this together!

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #61 on: August 13, 2015, 02:48:00 PM »
One thing to remember, every man, woman and kait that comes in here have white knuckling ,foam at the mouth,dreaming of a fat lip cravings for weeks! Well you know what I dipped 38 frigging years (what a dumbass! ) you don't think I had anxiety and sleepless nights and days of being a dickhead?! The point is we all struggle it's just a matter of how bad you want it. Hell you can defeat this, it's 99 percent mental! So like one of the brothers said earlier, you're not a special butterfly. When you post roll their probably gonna rip you a new asshole, drink the kool-aid and answer damn questions. Don't be a dick to your family! You done this shit again to yourself, you wanna bitch? Bitch at me! Now do this shit right, failure sucks not just for you but your family also!
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline KingNothing

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 2015-07-10
« Reply #60 on: August 13, 2015, 02:26:00 PM »
Quote from: Kwarner2015
Quote from: KingNothing
Quote from: normjr88
What happend?

Why did it happen?

Whats going to be different this time?

Answer these questions for yourself and others so we can see what happened and what to avoid? Its the price of re admittance.

'Popcorn'
What happened? I caved because I didn't have enough will power to keep saying no after having all the right reasoning and facts that outweighed the mental withdrawals. I talked my self into caving by giving the nictotine the benifet of the doubt and thinking something else was wrong and that I would remedy it by chewing, was I right? Hell no, did I want it that bad? Must not have, scared? Defiantly!

What will I do different this time? What makes this different from when I quit last time? Because I'm tired of being a slave to this damn can and letting it dictate my happiness and having to rely on it too "Feel normal" I'm tired of worrying about having to rely on it to make me less anxious. All it is too me anymore is a burden not once does it actually sold a damn thing and I'm over living my life worrying about when the next chew is going to be.
This is a lot better KW. My next suggestion is to post these answers in October and November. This is part of the accountability piece. Ask for support, then post roll EDD so they can start to trust that you are in fact a man of your word. DO it this time, don't try.
I'm going to post roll day one king nothing that is if I can after failing all if you.
If you're quit right now, get in there and post. There are two new guys that just joined up over there as well, and another that caved last night and is going to "try to quit again on Monday." You aren't alone. Get in there, quit your ass off and show us why we should believe you.
"Fuck nicotine dude. You don't need it. And you don't want it. It didn't do a thing for you and you know it." - worktowin
"today you dissided that shit wont control your life. and it wont. unless you let it." - drome
"Not thinking about nicotine is for people who've never used nicotine. We threw that option away with the first dip or drag on a cigarette. We are addicts, and cannot become un-addicted." - wildirish317
"You need to decide how much you really want to be quit." - pky1520
We are always at risk. And probably always will be. That is why I will never get "too quit" to post my +1. Every. Damn. Day. - geis2597

Intro
Freedom Tastes So Good

Quit: 7/10/15, HOF: 10/17/15, 2nd Floor: 1/25/16, 3rd Floor: 5/4/16, 1 year: 7/10/16 4th Floor: 8/12/16, 5th Floor: 11/20/16, 6th Floor: 2/28/17, 7th Floor: 6/8/17, 2 years: 7/10/17, 8th Floor: 9/16/17, 9th Floor: 12/25/17, Comma: 4/4/18, 3 years: 7/10/18, 11th Floor: 7/13/18

Offline Houpilot

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2018-08-16
« Reply #59 on: August 13, 2015, 01:34:00 PM »
Quote from: pete333
No I did not post roll yesterday kinda defeats the purpose of posting roll right if your going to quit.

As far as what caused it was waking up in the middle of night with trouble breathing and not knowing what was wrong, what will I do different? Label everything as a withdrawal symptom. Not worry about the what if and stay focused and determined.
This is a really really really bad attempt. You woke up in the middle of the night with trouble breathing and you decided that dipping would help you breathe? Answer the three questions that Norm posted. Be thoughtful about it. This is for YOUR sake. This is for you to gain some self-understanding so you don't explosive diarrhea all over November too.

There are 8 people in your intro right now because they want you to succeed. We can't quit for you though. Ball's in your court sunshine, post up your answers with some well reasoned analysis, and get to quitting. Your life depends on it.
I am stuck on you being 4 days quit, yet having a can so readily available that you can just pop one in, in the middle of the night. So "A" you either had an emergency stash in case you couldn't go without. That tells me you weren't committed to anything in the first place. Or "B" you woke up in a near panic attack and chose to walk drive run to the nearest poison dealer to get your fix. Which in the same 30 minutes you took to get dressed and break your word, you could have jumped on here for support. I suspect we could have helped ease your crave enough to avoid your cave.

I am 7 days in and often struggling like hell. I assure you that I am no stronger willed than you. I have taken a fucking sledgehammer to those around me over the past week which hurts like hell. Those ripples from my quit are the reason why I must continue. To fail now makes all of it for nothing. You need to see things through that prism or you will fail again and again.

Make up your mind, we are not going anywhere, and I will quit with you again. I will be looking for your day 1 post.
^^^^^Damn nicely stated from a fellow Nympho. I especially like the part of the hell you put everyone else through and not wanting to do that again.

Offline Kwarner2015

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #58 on: August 13, 2015, 01:33:00 PM »
What happend?

Why did it happen?

Answer these questions for yourself and others so we can see what happened and what to avoid? Its the price of re admittance.

'Popcorn'
What happened? I caved because I didn't have enough will power to keep saying no after having all the right reasoning and facts that outweighed the mental withdrawals. I talked my self into caving by giving the nictotine the benifet of the doubt and thinking something else was wrong and that I would remedy it by chewing, was I right? Hell no, did I want it that bad? Must not have, scared? Defiantly!

What will I do different this time? What makes this different from when I quit last time? Because I'm tired of being a slave to this damn can and letting it dictate my happiness and having to rely on it too "Feel normal" I'm tired of worrying about having to rely on it to make me less anxious. All it is too me anymore is a burden not once does it actually sold a damn thing and I'm over living my life worrying about when the next chew is going to be.
This is a lot better KW. My next suggestion is to post these answers in October and November. This is part of the accountability piece. Ask for support, then post roll EDD so they can start to trust that you are in fact a man of your word. DO it this time, don't try.
I'm going to post roll day one king nothing that is if I can after failing all if you.

Offline pete333

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-08-07
« Reply #57 on: August 13, 2015, 01:30:00 PM »
No I did not post roll yesterday kinda defeats the purpose of posting roll right if your going to quit.

As far as what caused it was waking up in the middle of night with trouble breathing and not knowing what was wrong, what will I do different? Label everything as a withdrawal symptom. Not worry about the what if and stay focused and determined.
This is a really really really bad attempt. You woke up in the middle of the night with trouble breathing and you decided that dipping would help you breathe? Answer the three questions that Norm posted. Be thoughtful about it. This is for YOUR sake. This is for you to gain some self-understanding so you don't explosive diarrhea all over November too.

There are 8 people in your intro right now because they want you to succeed. We can't quit for you though. Ball's in your court sunshine, post up your answers with some well reasoned analysis, and get to quitting. Your life depends on it.
I am stuck on you being 4 days quit, yet having a can so readily available that you can just pop one in, in the middle of the night. So "A" you either had an emergency stash in case you couldn't go without. That tells me you weren't committed to anything in the first place. Or "B" you woke up in a near panic attack and chose to walk drive run to the nearest poison dealer to get your fix. Which in the same 30 minutes you took to get dressed and break your word, you could have jumped on here for support. I suspect we could have helped ease your crave enough to avoid your cave.

I am 7 days in and often struggling like hell. I assure you that I am no stronger willed than you. I have taken a fucking sledgehammer to those around me over the past week which hurts like hell. Those ripples from my quit are the reason why I must continue. To fail now makes all of it for nothing. You need to see things through that prism or you will fail again and again.

Make up your mind, we are not going anywhere, and I will quit with you again. I will be looking for your day 1 post.

Offline KingNothing

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 2015-07-10
« Reply #56 on: August 13, 2015, 01:28:00 PM »
What happend?

Why did it happen?

'Popcorn'

"Fuck nicotine dude. You don't need it. And you don't want it. It didn't do a thing for you and you know it." - worktowin
"today you dissided that shit wont control your life. and it wont. unless you let it." - drome
"Not thinking about nicotine is for people who've never used nicotine. We threw that option away with the first dip or drag on a cigarette. We are addicts, and cannot become un-addicted." - wildirish317
"You need to decide how much you really want to be quit." - pky1520
We are always at risk. And probably always will be. That is why I will never get "too quit" to post my +1. Every. Damn. Day. - geis2597

Intro
Freedom Tastes So Good

Quit: 7/10/15, HOF: 10/17/15, 2nd Floor: 1/25/16, 3rd Floor: 5/4/16, 1 year: 7/10/16 4th Floor: 8/12/16, 5th Floor: 11/20/16, 6th Floor: 2/28/17, 7th Floor: 6/8/17, 2 years: 7/10/17, 8th Floor: 9/16/17, 9th Floor: 12/25/17, Comma: 4/4/18, 3 years: 7/10/18, 11th Floor: 7/13/18

Offline cjoy

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-07-06
« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2015, 01:25:00 PM »
Quote from: pab1964
Quote from: ryank3325
Here's the problem that I see that you might not get yet. You woke up having a panic attack because nicotine had whipped your body so badly when you were using that your body felt like it needed poison to function. And you obliged? You put more poison in your body so that your body could go back to functioning on poison. See the problem? You didn't come out of the womb with dip in your lip. You probably didn't even have dip until you were at least 12 or 13. That means your body went 12 or 13 years without nicotine, and you gave in after 3 days this time?

I know you don't want to hear this so feel free to stop reading if you want to keep burying your head in the sand, but the biggest component of quitting is how badly you want it. Sure there will be tough times where leaning on another will save your ass, but day in and day out, YOU need to have the balls to do this thing. It's not easy sometimes and you were probably at the worst of it when you caved, but instead of powering through like thousands before you, you chose to give in. That's it. You gave up. You simply were too weak. Your body didn't need nicotine. You allowed it to happen. You weren't going to die that night if you didn't cave, but you didn't care because your desire to return to slavery outweighed your desire to be free from that slavery.

Also, if you didn't have any nic in your house, you woke up in the middle of the night and drove to some all nighter gas station to get this stuff and in that entire time you couldn't convince yourself that you didn't need it. I highly doubt you were still gasping for air when you went into the c store and bought the can. You had so many opportunities to not give up, but you didn't take advantage of a single one. What has changed in the last four weeks or so that you WILL quit this time, not you hope you can?
^^^Well said
You can't get pissed and move on, or you can man up grab your sac and get you a real quit going. This is not Facebook this is serious shit and if you don't take it seriously you fail! Be a damn man drink the kool-aid and get your ass back in ,it could and probably will be the difference between life and death! It's obvious we give a shit or there wouldn't be 9 people waiting in line to help!
Like pab said, if we didn't care we wouldn't be here. I stopped everything I was doing at work to help and support you buddy. Man up, grow a pair and QLF.
BOOM! what he said.
"Exploding Diarrhea" KN
"The end of each day without nicotine is my daily hall of fame" QuitinCA
"Hate to break it to you sunshine, life is not all princesses and unicorns." Candoit

http://forum.killthecan.org/topic/11374808/1/

Offline normjr88

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-06-01
« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2015, 01:18:00 PM »
Quote from: pab1964
Here's the problem that I see that you might not get yet. You woke up having a panic attack because nicotine had whipped your body so badly when you were using that your body felt like it needed poison to function. And you obliged? You put more poison in your body so that your body could go back to functioning on poison. See the problem? You didn't come out of the womb with dip in your lip. You probably didn't even have dip until you were at least 12 or 13. That means your body went 12 or 13 years without nicotine, and you gave in after 3 days this time?

I know you don't want to hear this so feel free to stop reading if you want to keep burying your head in the sand, but the biggest component of quitting is how badly you want it. Sure there will be tough times where leaning on another will save your ass, but day in and day out, YOU need to have the balls to do this thing. It's not easy sometimes and you were probably at the worst of it when you caved, but instead of powering through like thousands before you, you chose to give in. That's it. You gave up. You simply were too weak. Your body didn't need nicotine. You allowed it to happen. You weren't going to die that night if you didn't cave, but you didn't care because your desire to return to slavery outweighed your desire to be free from that slavery.

Also, if you didn't have any nic in your house, you woke up in the middle of the night and drove to some all nighter gas station to get this stuff and in that entire time you couldn't convince yourself that you didn't need it. I highly doubt you were still gasping for air when you went into the c store and bought the can. You had so many opportunities to not give up, but you didn't take advantage of a single one. What has changed in the last four weeks or so that you WILL quit this time, not you hope you can?
^^^Well said
You can't get pissed and move on, or you can man up grab your sac and get you a real quit going. This is not Facebook this is serious shit and if you don't take it seriously you fail! Be a damn man drink the kool-aid and get your ass back in ,it could and probably will be the difference between life and death! It's obvious we give a shit or there wouldn't be 9 people waiting in line to help!
Like pab said, if we didn't care we wouldn't be here. I stopped everything I was doing at work to help and support you buddy. Man up, grow a pair and QLF.

Offline Kwarner2015

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2015, 01:14:00 PM »
What happend?

Why did it happen?

'Popcorn'

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2015, 01:10:00 PM »

^^^Well said
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline ryank3325

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-07-26
« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2015, 01:05:00 PM »

^^^Well said