Author Topic: lonely road ahead  (Read 31578 times)

Offline ChristopherJ

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: Sept 17, 2014
  • Interests: Travel, music, sports, art,
  • Likes Given: 3
Re: lonely road ahead
« Reply #414 on: April 10, 2018, 05:27:00 AM »
Congrats on reaching the 12th floor to my friend and quit brother Alvin! Thanks for the support and keep rockin KTC!
Don't be afraid.  You are not alone.

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #413 on: January 11, 2018, 01:08:00 PM »
Quote from: worktowin
Quote from: Rawls
Quote from: Steakbomb18
Quote from: JB65
Quote from: ChickDip
Quote from: pab1964
As I lay here in bed thinking about life and what it means to me. IÂ’m so thankful for ktc and all of the great support and friends IÂ’ve gotten over the past 3 years. IÂ’m truly overwhelmed with joy. I have honestly become such a better person because of some of the greatest show of strength by human beings on here. People go through so much and complain so little,for that they have strengthened me in so many more aspects of life. What does life truly mean to me because of what IÂ’ve seen and learned from so many here at ktc when youÂ’re really down and out think of your brothers and sisters whom may have just lost a loved one, one whose going through chemo, now is your problems really that bad. You no what they find the strength and courage to fight another day. My life has definitely changed in so much more of a positive way because people for the most part genuinely care. IÂ’m but a mere stranger to most here but I truly feel blessed and loved at times by my family here at ktc. So I said all of this to say that struggle you may be going through is it really that bad? This place is a God send. Use it wisely and it will never fail you. Post your promise ODAAT build your support system, to me itÂ’s a whole lot more, itÂ’s more like family. When I hear of there troubles I pray for them. My heart aches tonight for many as many shall ache for me some day thatÂ’s what I get from ktc, itÂ’s so much more than a quit site if you will let it be! Thankful for you all daily
Thank you. Always present. Always sincere and putting out a helpful hand. ❤
absolute GOLD! You AND this post Pab.

Thanks for your support to me and all the quitters on this site!
Brilliant
Appreciate you brother!
Rawls 1151
All truth right here, brother. Thanks for sharing.
You're Welcome! 'na na'
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 108
« Reply #412 on: January 11, 2018, 09:41:00 AM »
As I lay here in bed thinking about life and what it means to me. IÂ’m so thankful for ktc and all of the great support and friends IÂ’ve gotten over the past 3 years. IÂ’m truly overwhelmed with joy. I have honestly become such a better person because of some of the greatest show of strength by human beings on here. People go through so much and complain so little,for that they have strengthened me in so many more aspects of life. What does life truly mean to me because of what IÂ’ve seen and learned from so many here at ktc when youÂ’re really down and out think of your brothers and sisters whom may have just lost a loved one, one whose going through chemo, now is your problems really that bad. You no what they find the strength and courage to fight another day. My life has definitely changed in so much more of a positive way because people for the most part genuinely care. IÂ’m but a mere stranger to most here but I truly feel blessed and loved at times by my family here at ktc. So I said all of this to say that struggle you may be going through is it really that bad? This place is a God send. Use it wisely and it will never fail you. Post your promise ODAAT build your support system, to me itÂ’s a whole lot more, itÂ’s more like family. When I hear of there troubles I pray for them. My heart aches tonight for many as many shall ache for me some day thatÂ’s what I get from ktc, itÂ’s so much more than a quit site if you will let it be! Thankful for you all daily

Brilliant
Appreciate you brother!
Rawls 1151
All truth right here, brother. Thanks for sharing.

Offline Rawls

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: Nov 18, 2014
  • Interests: I am a Christian. By grace through faith.....I asked God to show me the truth. And He did. I am a believer! Wife of 30 Years, Golf, Hunting, All sports...Romans 10:9-13
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #411 on: January 11, 2018, 09:23:00 AM »

Brilliant
Appreciate you brother!
Rawls 1151
I believe.....

Offline Steakbomb18

• Quit King
  • Quit Date: 12/13/2013
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #410 on: January 11, 2018, 08:40:00 AM »

Brilliant
Certified Grade A Badass

Offline JB65

• Quitting MoFo
  • Lennie and Henry
  • Quit Date: August 17, 2015
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #409 on: January 11, 2018, 07:05:00 AM »

Offline ChickDip

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • July 2015 Jackals
    • HOF speech
  • Quit Date: 3/30/2015
  • Interests: (July2015 Quit Group) ((7-07-2015 100 days)) ....Quit Day March 30.... Fish Slaying, Hunting, Camping, Hiking, Mtn Biking, Cooking, Sammich-making, Poker, movies, watching Pro Baseball, anything outdoors
  • Likes Given: 2097
« Reply #408 on: January 11, 2018, 01:49:00 AM »
July 2015 Jackals - House of WUPP
"....the load doesn't weigh me down at all, he ain't heavy he's my brother"
Try to believe that you are worth more than you think, and others are worth more than you think.
"If you haven't... Quit now......If you have... Stay that way " ~AppleJack
"Make It Through Today" WarE2013 (Rest Easy)
"I am quit... for today... with you... but not FOR you" ~LBP
"Endeavor to Persevere!" Lone Waite

my intro / my HOF speech / my comma club
Building a Strong Quit / My HOF Day

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #407 on: January 11, 2018, 12:02:00 AM »
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline mhill22

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #406 on: January 01, 2018, 12:35:00 AM »
not sure where im posting when i post something so lets see

Offline CavMan83

• Quit King
  • Quit Date: 2014-06-10
  • Interests: Bass Fishing, music, all things motorsports, National Defense
« Reply #405 on: December 31, 2017, 05:36:00 PM »
Pabo! Awesome job brother! ELEVEN HUNNERT!!! Proud to be quit with you today!

Offline cbird65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Own it or be OWNED by it
  • Quit Date: 12-31-2011
  • Interests: trying to follow in His footsteps, loving my bride and renewing my quit daily
  • Likes Given: 710
« Reply #404 on: December 31, 2017, 03:50:00 PM »
Wow 3 Years! I have made some great friends on here. I am truly blessed, without God, you all and ktc, I would either be dead or stuffing my face. You all are God sent! Thanks and many blessings to you and your family! Quit on
love that 3 yr / 1100 day dance

'dance'
Believe Me

FLOOR 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ,11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19,, 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29,,, 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
 ,,,,41 42 43 44 45 46

Assurance

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #403 on: December 31, 2017, 11:36:00 AM »
Wow 3 Years! I have made some great friends on here. I am truly blessed, without God, you all and ktc, I would either be dead or stuffing my face. You all are God sent! Thanks and many blessings to you and your family! Quit on
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline eyehatecope

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-08-09
« Reply #402 on: December 29, 2017, 12:12:00 PM »
My friend, my brother, congrats on the big 3. Thanks for being there for me, I'm damn proud to have been there with you.
Jenny and Tom Kern

RIP My Brother!

Offline Steakbomb18

• Quit King
  • Quit Date: 12/13/2013
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #401 on: December 28, 2017, 06:21:00 PM »
Quote from: CBird65
Quote from: Thumblewort
Quote from: CavMan83
Quote from: AppleJack
Quote from: G
Quote from: Smeds
Quote from: ChristopherJ
Quote from: JGlav
Quote from: Mike1966
Quote from: tjschu
Quote from: trigerhapy
Congrats on 3 laps my quit brother!!!
3 years of freedom. Thanks for including me on your journey dude. You are the real deal.
Huge congrats on your 3 years quit Pab ❤
Thank so much for traveling this road with me and so many others. You've made big differences in lives.
Love ya Boo?
Congrats on 3 years quit to one of the BAQs on this site! Thanks for your continued support!
Congrats on 3 years Alvin and thanks for your support!
Ahhhh 3 years of freedom for the Pab man. Well done man!
Congrats on 3 years Alvin! You are a incredibly dedicated contributor/quitter. I appreciate all you do for KTC and for me. Quit on brother!
Nice 3rd lap bud, I'll be around for your 4th!
'dance'
Congrats.
proud to be quit with you EDD brother! yet another milestone for you! Awesome
You big ol Stud!
Time is flying..... ODAAT
Feels good... Real good!
I quit with you today brother.
Rawls 1137
Awesomeness bro!

Glad to hang with you every day dude!
Day late and dollar short but sheer badassery, Pab! Glad to be along for the journey with you
Your a good dude Fred, keep it up!
some righteous quitery going on up in here
Alvin, you've been a trailblazer since day 1. Glad to be a part of your team brother
Certified Grade A Badass

Offline cbird65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Own it or be OWNED by it
  • Quit Date: 12-31-2011
  • Interests: trying to follow in His footsteps, loving my bride and renewing my quit daily
  • Likes Given: 710
« Reply #400 on: December 28, 2017, 03:56:00 PM »
Quote from: Thumblewort
Quote from: CavMan83
Quote from: AppleJack
Quote from: G
Quote from: Smeds
Quote from: ChristopherJ
Quote from: JGlav
Quote from: Mike1966
Quote from: tjschu
Quote from: trigerhapy
Congrats on 3 laps my quit brother!!!
3 years of freedom. Thanks for including me on your journey dude. You are the real deal.
Huge congrats on your 3 years quit Pab ❤
Thank so much for traveling this road with me and so many others. You've made big differences in lives.
Love ya Boo?
Congrats on 3 years quit to one of the BAQs on this site! Thanks for your continued support!
Congrats on 3 years Alvin and thanks for your support!
Ahhhh 3 years of freedom for the Pab man. Well done man!
Congrats on 3 years Alvin! You are a incredibly dedicated contributor/quitter. I appreciate all you do for KTC and for me. Quit on brother!
Nice 3rd lap bud, I'll be around for your 4th!
'dance'
Congrats.
proud to be quit with you EDD brother! yet another milestone for you! Awesome
You big ol Stud!
Time is flying..... ODAAT
Feels good... Real good!
I quit with you today brother.
Rawls 1137
Awesomeness bro!

Glad to hang with you every day dude!
Day late and dollar short but sheer badassery, Pab! Glad to be along for the journey with you
Your a good dude Fred, keep it up!
some righteous quitery going on up in here
Believe Me

FLOOR 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ,11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19,, 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29,,, 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
 ,,,,41 42 43 44 45 46

Assurance