Author Topic: lonely road ahead  (Read 31585 times)

Offline Candoit

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • The Candy Man
  • Quit Date: Today
  • Likes Given: 121
Re: lonely road ahead
« Reply #384 on: October 01, 2017, 09:26:00 PM »
Quote from: D2maine
Quote from: JGlav
Quote from: doc2quit4good
Quote from: Thumblewort
Quote from: Steakbomb18
Quote from: Rawls
Quote from: CavMan83
Quote from: rdad
Quote from: KennyZ
Quote from: JB65
Quote from: Justin j
Quote from: Samrs
Quote from: batdad
Quote from: Mike1966
Quote from: Clemte
Quote from: B--rad
Quote from: PMILS
Quote from: trigerhapy
Quote from: DonkeyMN
Quote from: scottludwig
Quote from: walterwhite
Quote from: FLLipOut
Quote from: CBird65
Quote from: tjschu
Quote from: SoccerJack
Quote from: ChristopherJ
Quote from: worktowin
Quote from: pky1520
Quote from: Candoit
Quote from: Nomore1959
Quote from: Stranger999
Quote from: ChickDip
Pabman. 1,000.
Congrats on reaching your comma in a most amazing way. You've helped so many and I'm one of them. You reached out early on and never wavered. So encouraging in all the right ways. You always tell it like it is. Don't ever change. Thank you my friend. Love ya Boo.
Awesomeness! Worthy of a ROLL TIDE ROLL!. See you on roll tomorrow my friend! B)B
Well earned comma Pab! Congrats!
Well done Pab! You need a bigger rascal to carry around all that quit.
Awesome work sir! Congrats on your dangle
Pab... this threads gonna get more action today than....(end of bad joke)

Today is a big celebration! Today you can celebrate all of those posts, all of that support, all of the connections and friends, and know that you've accomplished a win today that few achieve. Thank you for bringing so many of us along for the ride. Enjoy today! You've earned it!
Congrats Alvin on your comma! You are a helluva quitter and I'm proud to quit with you EDD
Congratulations Pab!

Jack
What can I say except Congratulations and Thank You my friend!!! There isn't a better quitter on this site! Enjoy your day Sir!!! Proud to quit with you EDD!!!
rock that dangle

'oh yeah'

keep paying it forward!
'party' Woooot!!! So proud of you, Pab, and so grateful for your support every day. That dangle is lookin great on you!!! 'party'
Congrats Pab! Thanks for all you do here...
amazing accomplishment odaat thank you for your support and all that you do here
Well done my friend... pole monkeys are badass and you are the best of em'! Congrats on 1,000 days free of the shackles
Congrats on the dangle brother!
Attaboy Pab! Congrats
Congrats Pab!!!! I take back everyting I said about the The Tide!!!today only 'na na'
You are one BAQ and proud to quit with you!
B--rad
Congrats Pab! You've earned every one of those 1,000 days. Proud to be quit with you!
Congrats on the Big 1000 Alvin! And thanks for the support. If you and Stranger hadn't jumped in on my intro when you did I probably wouldn't still be here on the forum. Which means I probably wouldn't still be Quit.

Congrats and thanks
Thank you Pab for paving the way for all of us!! Glad to quit with you EDD!!!

-batdad

Pab - can't say enough how excited I am for you to hit this milestone! You've been a great example and encouragement over the past months. Proud to be quit with you today and every day!
Congratulations Pab!!! Thank you for all of your support in May!!!
Love this guy man! Pab, you are a trailblazer. Commitment second to none. enjoy one of the most well deserved commas in KTC history
Congratulations Brother Pab!
Youre a badass quitter and a great support and example for all of us. Huge congrats my Brother!
Dang!! I thought the party was gonna be over by the time I got here!!! Awesome job Bubba!! Seeing you hit that four digit mark is somehow very special! Proud to be quit with you today!
You are the Man Pab!
Congrats on Comma +1
Appreciate you my friend...
Pab, I suck ass for being 2 days late on this thread, but now that your dangle has emerged from its cocoon and hardened, this is the perfect time to congratulate you! Hey man, thanks for everything you've done these past 1000+ days. Grateful for guys like you who pay it forward and I'm really happy to see you hit this milestone. Congrats brother
I am late as well, gratz brother!
Congrats Pab and thanks for all of the support in Dec '13....
Congrats on 1,000 days free of nic. Just outstanding. Thanks for the support EDD
"THE COMMA" seems like just yesterday you joined here congrats on a hell of a milestone!
Pab turns out that it is the furthest thing from a lonely road. Proud to travel it with you.
There are no circumstances in which using nicotine will improve the outcome.

My journey. The best part it is not over yet.

Offline D2maine

• Quitting MoFo
  • Quit Date: quit 2-19-2012!
  • Likes Given: 95
« Reply #383 on: September 30, 2017, 08:02:00 AM »
Quote from: JGlav
Quote from: Justin
Pabman. 1,000.
Congrats on reaching your comma in a most amazing way. You've helped so many and I'm one of them. You reached out early on and never wavered. So encouraging in all the right ways. You always tell it like it is. Don't ever change. Thank you my friend. Love ya Boo.
Awesomeness! Worthy of a ROLL TIDE ROLL!. See you on roll tomorrow my friend! B)B

Today is a big celebration! Today you can celebrate all of those posts, all of that support, all of the connections and friends, and know that you've accomplished a win today that few achieve. Thank you for bringing so many of us along for the ride. Enjoy today! You've earned it!
Congrats Alvin on your comma! You are a helluva quitter and I'm proud to quit with you EDD
Congratulations Pab!

Jack
What can I say except Congratulations and Thank You my friend!!! There isn't a better quitter on this site! Enjoy your day Sir!!! Proud to quit with you EDD!!!
rock that dangle

'oh yeah'

keep paying it forward!
'party' Woooot!!! So proud of you, Pab, and so grateful for your support every day. That dangle is lookin great on you!!! 'party'
amazing accomplishment odaat thank you for your support and all that you do here
Well done my friend... pole monkeys are badass and you are the best of em'! Congrats on 1,000 days free of the shackles
Attaboy Pab! Congrats
Congrats Pab!!!! I take back everyting I said about the The Tide!!!today only 'na na'
B--rad
Congrats Pab! You've earned every one of those 1,000 days. Proud to be quit with you!
Congrats on the Big 1000 Alvin! And thanks for the support. If you and Stranger hadn't jumped in on my intro when you did I probably wouldn't still be here on the forum. Which means I probably wouldn't still be Quit.

Congrats and thanks

-batdad

Pab - can't say enough how excited I am for you to hit this milestone! You've been a great example and encouragement over the past months. Proud to be quit with you today and every day!
Love this guy man! Pab, you are a trailblazer. Commitment second to none. enjoy one of the most well deserved commas in KTC history
Youre a badass quitter and a great support and example for all of us. Huge congrats my Brother!
Dang!! I thought the party was gonna be over by the time I got here!!! Awesome job Bubba!! Seeing you hit that four digit mark is somehow very special! Proud to be quit with you today!
You are the Man Pab!
Congrats on Comma +1
Pab, I suck ass for being 2 days late on this thread, but now that your dangle has emerged from its cocoon and hardened, this is the perfect time to congratulate you! Hey man, thanks for everything you've done these past 1000+ days. Grateful for guys like you who pay it forward and I'm really happy to see you hit this milestone. Congrats brother
Congrats on 1,000 days free of nic. Just outstanding. Thanks for the support EDD
"THE COMMA" seems like just yesterday you joined here congrats on a hell of a milestone!

Offline JGlav

• Master of Quit
  • Interests: Quit Date: 9/05/15
  • Likes Given: 19
« Reply #382 on: September 29, 2017, 07:26:00 AM »
Pabman. 1,000.

Congratulations Pab!

Jack
rock that dangle

'oh yeah'

keep paying it forward!
Attaboy Pab! Congrats
B--rad

Congrats and thanks

-batdad

You are the Man Pab!
Congrats on Comma +1

Offline Doc2quit4good

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quitting since 9/18/13!!!!
  • Quit Date: 9/18/13
  • Interests: Non motorized biking, Geetar, Jazz Music(Not Jazz Flute), Quitting Skoal Forever!
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #381 on: September 26, 2017, 09:43:00 AM »
Pabman. 1,000.

Congratulations Pab!

Jack
rock that dangle

'oh yeah'

keep paying it forward!
Attaboy Pab! Congrats
B--rad

Congrats and thanks

-batdad

You are the Man Pab!
Congrats on Comma +1
NO MO SKOAL!!! I MEAN NEVER AGAIN!!!
Real Quit Day 9/18/2013 8th Floor 11/26/15
HOF day: 12/26/2013. 9th Floor 3/5/16
2nd Floor: 4/5/14 Comma Day 6/13/16!!!
3rd Floor 7/14/2014. 3 Years 9/18/6!!!
1 Year 9/17/2014. 11th Floor 9/21/16
4th Floor 10/22/14. 12th Floor 12/30/16
Half Comma 1/30/15. 13th Floor 4/8/17
6th Floor 5/10/15 4 Years 9/18/17!!!
7th Floor 8/18/15. 15th Floor 10/26/17
2 Years 9/17/15 16th Floor 2/3/18
5 Years 9/18/18  17th Floor 5/14/18
18th Floor 08/22/2018  19th Floor 11/30/18

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #380 on: September 25, 2017, 11:48:00 AM »
Pabman. 1,000.

Congratulations Pab!

Jack
rock that dangle

'oh yeah'

keep paying it forward!
Attaboy Pab! Congrats
B--rad

Congrats and thanks

-batdad

You are the Man Pab!
Congrats on Comma +1
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline Steakbomb18

• Quit King
  • Quit Date: 12/13/2013
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #379 on: September 24, 2017, 09:56:00 AM »
Pabman. 1,000.

Congratulations Pab!

Jack
rock that dangle

'oh yeah'

keep paying it forward!
Attaboy Pab! Congrats
B--rad

Congrats and thanks

-batdad

You are the Man Pab!
Congrats on Comma +1
Certified Grade A Badass

Offline Rawls

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: Nov 18, 2014
  • Interests: I am a Christian. By grace through faith.....I asked God to show me the truth. And He did. I am a believer! Wife of 30 Years, Golf, Hunting, All sports...Romans 10:9-13
« Reply #378 on: September 23, 2017, 09:10:00 AM »
Pabman. 1,000.

Congratulations Pab!

Jack
rock that dangle

'oh yeah'

keep paying it forward!
Attaboy Pab! Congrats
B--rad

Congrats and thanks

-batdad

You are the Man Pab!
Congrats on Comma +1
I believe.....

Offline CavMan83

• Quit King
  • Quit Date: 2014-06-10
  • Interests: Bass Fishing, music, all things motorsports, National Defense
« Reply #377 on: September 22, 2017, 07:48:00 PM »
Pabman. 1,000.

Congratulations Pab!

Jack
rock that dangle

'oh yeah'

keep paying it forward!
Attaboy Pab! Congrats
B--rad

Congrats and thanks

-batdad

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 11/22/13
  • Interests: All Shooting Sports, Reloading, Fly Fishing, and Music.
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #376 on: September 22, 2017, 07:39:00 PM »
Pabman. 1,000.

Congratulations Pab!

Jack
rock that dangle

'oh yeah'

keep paying it forward!
Attaboy Pab! Congrats
B--rad

Congrats and thanks

-batdad

Offline KennyZ

• February 2015
  • Master of Quit
  • February 2015
  • Quit Date: 11/11/2014
  • Likes Given: 346
« Reply #375 on: September 22, 2017, 04:49:00 PM »
Pabman. 1,000.

Congratulations Pab!

Jack
rock that dangle

'oh yeah'

keep paying it forward!
Attaboy Pab! Congrats
B--rad

Congrats and thanks

-batdad

Offline JB65

• Quitting MoFo
  • Lennie and Henry
  • Quit Date: August 17, 2015
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #374 on: September 22, 2017, 04:25:00 PM »
Pabman. 1,000.

Congratulations Pab!

Jack
rock that dangle

'oh yeah'

keep paying it forward!
Attaboy Pab! Congrats
B--rad

Congrats and thanks

-batdad

Offline Justin J

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitting MoFo
  • Quit Date: January 22 2017
  • Likes Given: 442
« Reply #373 on: September 22, 2017, 01:35:00 PM »
Pabman. 1,000.

Congratulations Pab!

Jack
rock that dangle

'oh yeah'

keep paying it forward!
Attaboy Pab! Congrats
B--rad

Congrats and thanks

-batdad

The Legendary May 17
Iron Sharpens Iron....so....One Man Sharpens Another Proverbs 27:17
The man's prayer:. I'm a man....but.....I can change....If I have to.....I guess....
"There now the asswipes have a clean slate to fuck up again!" Me
Introhttp://forum.killthecan.org/index.php?topic=430.0
Hof Speechhttp://forum.killthecan.org/index.php?topic=429.0

Offline Samrs

• GUD BOI!
  • Administrator
  • Master of Quit
  • Just freaking post roll, OK?
  • Quit Date: 10 Jan 2017
  • Interests: Writing, gaming (computer, tabletop, board and card), SF/Fantasy, hapkido.
  • Likes Given: 1561
« Reply #372 on: September 22, 2017, 12:11:00 PM »
Pabman. 1,000.

Congratulations Pab!

Jack
rock that dangle

'oh yeah'

keep paying it forward!
Attaboy Pab! Congrats
B--rad

Congrats and thanks

-batdad

"We have so much experience here in lying to ourselves and others, that it takes a strong voice to snap ourselves out of it... Be thankful that all these people are willing to be invested in you saving your life." -- drstober
"You're playing a game of chicken with a dead plant in a plastic can. If you cave you lost to a dead plant." -- Candoit
"The answer isn't more numbers. The answer is build relationships." -- Broccoli-saurus
"ok. now groop hug." -- 'drome
"The rule is WUPP (Wake Up Piss Post) regardless of time or zone, unless you are in the Phantom Zone.  In that case, hit up Jor-El and he can get you on roll." -- S412
My Intro - The Weight of Days - Mall Walking - Workin' it off in the Excercise Group

Offline Batdad

• Quit Asshole
  • Moderator (Retired)
  • Quit King
  • Churning the KTC Dookie Butter
  • Quit Date: 01/03/2017
  • Interests: Quitting!
  • Likes Given: 1068
« Reply #371 on: September 22, 2017, 12:01:00 PM »
Pabman. 1,000.

Congratulations Pab!

Jack
rock that dangle

'oh yeah'

keep paying it forward!
Attaboy Pab! Congrats
B--rad

Congrats and thanks

-batdad
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline Mike1966

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 4/18/2016
  • Likes Given: 81
« Reply #370 on: September 22, 2017, 11:23:00 AM »
Pabman. 1,000.

Congratulations Pab!

Jack
rock that dangle

'oh yeah'

keep paying it forward!
Attaboy Pab! Congrats
B--rad

Congrats and thanks
Just one and you will be back where you started.
And where you started was desperately wishing
you were where you are right now.