Author Topic: lonely road ahead  (Read 31588 times)

Offline Clemte

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • Quit Date: 11/21/16
  • Interests: Bashing Big Red
  • Likes Given: 18
Re: lonely road ahead
« Reply #369 on: September 22, 2017, 11:19:00 AM »
Quote from: B--rad
Quote from: PMILS
Quote from: trigerhapy
Quote from: DonkeyMN
Quote from: scottludwig
Quote from: walterwhite
Quote from: FLLipOut
Quote from: CBird65
Quote from: tjschu
Quote from: SoccerJack
Quote from: ChristopherJ
Quote from: worktowin
Quote from: pky1520
Quote from: Candoit
Quote from: Nomore1959
Quote from: Stranger999
Quote from: ChickDip
Pabman. 1,000.
Congrats on reaching your comma in a most amazing way. You've helped so many and I'm one of them. You reached out early on and never wavered. So encouraging in all the right ways. You always tell it like it is. Don't ever change. Thank you my friend. Love ya Boo.
Awesomeness! Worthy of a ROLL TIDE ROLL!. See you on roll tomorrow my friend! B)B
Well earned comma Pab! Congrats!
Well done Pab! You need a bigger rascal to carry around all that quit.
Awesome work sir! Congrats on your dangle
Pab... this threads gonna get more action today than....(end of bad joke)

Today is a big celebration! Today you can celebrate all of those posts, all of that support, all of the connections and friends, and know that you've accomplished a win today that few achieve. Thank you for bringing so many of us along for the ride. Enjoy today! You've earned it!
Congrats Alvin on your comma! You are a helluva quitter and I'm proud to quit with you EDD
Congratulations Pab!

Jack
What can I say except Congratulations and Thank You my friend!!! There isn't a better quitter on this site! Enjoy your day Sir!!! Proud to quit with you EDD!!!
rock that dangle

'oh yeah'

keep paying it forward!
'party' Woooot!!! So proud of you, Pab, and so grateful for your support every day. That dangle is lookin great on you!!! 'party'
Congrats Pab! Thanks for all you do here...
amazing accomplishment odaat thank you for your support and all that you do here
Well done my friend... pole monkeys are badass and you are the best of em'! Congrats on 1,000 days free of the shackles
Congrats on the dangle brother!
Attaboy Pab! Congrats
Congrats Pab!!!! I take back everyting I said about the The Tide!!!today only 'na na'
You are one BAQ and proud to quit with you!
B--rad
Congrats Pab! You've earned every one of those 1,000 days. Proud to be quit with you!

Offline B--rad

• Here to jack your roll
  • Quitter
  • Likes Given: 102
« Reply #368 on: September 22, 2017, 11:18:00 AM »
Pabman. 1,000.
Congrats on reaching your comma in a most amazing way. You've helped so many and I'm one of them. You reached out early on and never wavered. So encouraging in all the right ways. You always tell it like it is. Don't ever change. Thank you my friend. Love ya Boo.
Awesomeness! Worthy of a ROLL TIDE ROLL!. See you on roll tomorrow my friend! B)B

Today is a big celebration! Today you can celebrate all of those posts, all of that support, all of the connections and friends, and know that you've accomplished a win today that few achieve. Thank you for bringing so many of us along for the ride. Enjoy today! You've earned it!
Congrats Alvin on your comma! You are a helluva quitter and I'm proud to quit with you EDD
Congratulations Pab!

Jack
What can I say except Congratulations and Thank You my friend!!! There isn't a better quitter on this site! Enjoy your day Sir!!! Proud to quit with you EDD!!!
rock that dangle

'oh yeah'

keep paying it forward!
'party' Woooot!!! So proud of you, Pab, and so grateful for your support every day. That dangle is lookin great on you!!! 'party'
amazing accomplishment odaat thank you for your support and all that you do here
Well done my friend... pole monkeys are badass and you are the best of em'! Congrats on 1,000 days free of the shackles
Attaboy Pab! Congrats
Congrats Pab!!!! I take back everyting I said about the The Tide!!!today only 'na na'
You are one BAQ and proud to quit with you!
B--rad

Offline Sand_Fleas_Gotta_Eat

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Restoring my 220 year old house. I don't have any other interest because I no longer have time for such things.
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #367 on: September 22, 2017, 11:16:00 AM »
Pabman. 1,000.

Congratulations Pab!

Jack
rock that dangle

'oh yeah'

keep paying it forward!
Attaboy Pab! Congrats
Zen master Pab - I don't think I've seen anyone quit as hard as I've seen you quit. You bring new meaning to quitting. Looking at the response from April 2015 and all the peeps that have come in to support and to see that tail means you have impacted so many quitters. It also means that you can never give up. You now have a huge responsibility to everyone... No pressure though. Enjoy this day brother and thank you for impacting and supporting my quit EDD!

Quit on!

Offline PMILS

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • September 16 STD
  • Quit Date: 14Jun16
  • Likes Given: 172
« Reply #366 on: September 22, 2017, 11:03:00 AM »
Pabman. 1,000.

Congratulations Pab!

Jack
rock that dangle

'oh yeah'

keep paying it forward!
Attaboy Pab! Congrats
ENJOY YOUR QUIT TODAY!!

Intro

HOF Speech

Offline trigerhapy

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 01/05/15
  • Interests: Quit for LIFE
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #365 on: September 22, 2017, 10:36:00 AM »
Pabman. 1,000.

Congratulations Pab!

Jack
rock that dangle

'oh yeah'

keep paying it forward!

Offline DonkeyMN

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitting MoFo
  • Quit Date: 01-31-2017
  • Likes Given: 586
« Reply #364 on: September 22, 2017, 09:54:00 AM »
Pabman. 1,000.

Congratulations Pab!

Jack
rock that dangle

'oh yeah'

keep paying it forward!
To remain quit requires focus
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline scottludwig

• Quitter
  • it’s good to be quit w the cult
  • Quit Date: November 2, 2016
  • Interests: I will not live the second half of my adult life with nicotine in my body
  • Likes Given: 24
« Reply #363 on: September 22, 2017, 09:38:00 AM »
Pabman. 1,000.

Congratulations Pab!

Jack
rock that dangle

'oh yeah'

keep paying it forward!

Offline walterwhite

• Admin (Retired)
  • Quitting MoFo
  • Quit Date: 1.4.2016
  • Likes Given: 1112
« Reply #362 on: September 22, 2017, 09:17:00 AM »
Pabman. 1,000.

Congratulations Pab!

Jack
rock that dangle

'oh yeah'

keep paying it forward!
You will NEVER regret quitting. You will ALWAYS regret caving ~ NOLAQ

Everyday an addict reminds himself he is an addict is a day an addict earns another day of freedom. ~ Scowick65

To persevere is important for everybody. Don't give up, don't give in. There's always an answer to everything. ~ Louis Zamperini

Offline FLLipOut

• Master of Quit
  • Lady Arsonist
  • Quit Date: 07/22/16
  • Likes Given: 2573
« Reply #361 on: September 22, 2017, 09:08:00 AM »
Pabman. 1,000.

Congratulations Pab!

Jack
rock that dangle

'oh yeah'

keep paying it forward!
Just one and you will be back to where you started, and where you started was desperately wishing you were where you are now.
"The best way out is always through." - Robert Frost
"I can't carry it for you, but I can carry you!" - Samwise Gamgee
HOF: 10.29.16 | FL 2: 02.06.17 | FL 3: 05.17.17 | Y1: 07.22.17 | FL 4: 08.25.17 | FL 5: 12.03.17 | FL 6: 03.13.18 | FL 7: 06.21.18 | Y2: 07.22.18 | FL 8: 09.29.18 | FL 9: 01.07.19 | COMMA , : 04.17.19 | Y3: 07.22.19 | FL 11: 07.26.19 | FL 12: 11.03.19 | FL 13: 02.11.20 | FL 14: 05.21.20 | Y4: 07.22.20 | FL 15: 08.29.20  | FL 16: 12.07.20 | FL 17: 03.17.21 | FL 18: 06.25.21 | Y5: 07.22.21 | FL 19: 06.25.21 | FL 20 ,, : 01.11.22 | FL 21: 04.21.22 | Y6: 07.22.22 | FL 22: 07.30.22 | FL 23: 11.07.22 | FL 24: 02.15.23 | FL 25: 05.26.23 | Y7: 07.22.23 | FL 26: 09.03.23 | FL 27: 12.12.23 | FL 28: 03.21.24 | FL 29: 06.29.24 | Y8: 07.22.24

Offline cbird65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Own it or be OWNED by it
  • Quit Date: 12-31-2011
  • Interests: trying to follow in His footsteps, loving my bride and renewing my quit daily
  • Likes Given: 710
« Reply #360 on: September 22, 2017, 08:31:00 AM »
Pabman. 1,000.

Congratulations Pab!

Jack
rock that dangle

'oh yeah'

keep paying it forward!
Believe Me

FLOOR 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ,11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19,, 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29,,, 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
 ,,,,41 42 43 44 45 46

Assurance

Offline Tjschu

• Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 388
« Reply #359 on: September 22, 2017, 07:59:00 AM »
Pabman. 1,000.

Congratulations Pab!

Jack

Offline SoccerJack

• Quitter
  • Not a HOF Conductor
  • Quit Date: 12/22/16 at 5pm
  • Interests: Stuff and things.
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #358 on: September 22, 2017, 07:23:00 AM »
Pabman. 1,000.

Congratulations Pab!

Jack

Offline ChristopherJ

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: Sept 17, 2014
  • Interests: Travel, music, sports, art,
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #357 on: September 22, 2017, 07:11:00 AM »
Pabman. 1,000.

Don't be afraid.  You are not alone.

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 108
« Reply #356 on: September 22, 2017, 07:08:00 AM »
Pabman. 1,000.

Offline pky1520

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Quitting MoFo
  • Quit Date: May 2, 2016
  • Interests: Hunting, fishing
  • Likes Given: 88
« Reply #355 on: September 22, 2017, 06:41:00 AM »
Pabman. 1,000.