Author Topic: Jbob's intro  (Read 2691 times)

Offline Mthomas3824

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2012-03-14
  • Interests: Living my life and never turning back to the can of lies.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Jbob's intro
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2013, 02:30:00 PM »
All right Jbob.

Everyone has patted you on the butt and gave you props for being honest.

Seems like your first cave didn't scare or resolve you to quit.

What is the ingredient in your quit to fucking quit and not start again?

Don't give me any bullshit that its too hard or you are too weak. That is me and my statement.

Quitting is too hard and I am too weak to quit but I want to. I am here because this is my daily treatment to keep my addiction in remission. I am and always will be an addict.

You will not make it 100 days. Your head gets in the game and leaves the game.

If you really want this, you'll fight for it. If it is just to shed some guilt that you have, quit mentally masturbating on KTC. You're a caver. This site if for quitters.

It is time for you to chose. I hope you are a quitter but if you're a caver, go can hump or give cigars blow jobs. Just don't profess to be a quitter if you don't want this and don't follow the plan.

If you post roll every day, keep your promise, and repeat. That is the strategy, any addict can do this if they want.

Where is your head Bitch?
Quit And Be Free

HOF Speech

Offline Jlud007

• Quitter
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2013, 02:25:00 PM »
Quote from: Pinched
Jbob - day 1 - was in Sept 13 HOF and caved Wed night; smoked a cigar; posted a new day one in Feb 14 group and then smoked 2 more cigars this morning; encouraged by others to quit and post up new day one today.
Why? got complacent; had not been daily texting or contacting other quitters like i did early on; nic bitch dialed me up - and I didnt call or contact anyone for help; The Bitch has my number for sure
What will be different; I'll do what worked early; post, text and talk to other quitters daily; pick up the phone when The Bitch dials me up.
- Fire at will.
Hey brother, I respect that you have come back and I am glad to see that you nutted up because you were one of the early people that reached out and helped me.

You essentially answered questions 1  2 but you are missing the 3-What do you plan on doing differently?

I ask one thing specific, and you state that today is day 1 therefore you should be in March 2014 group. Regardless of what group you are in the will need guidance and your experience would be very beneficial, so this time stick the fuck around and do less than the minimum.

Pinched
I hate to be the asshole here, however.....

You started over Day 1 on Thursday because of the cigar Wed night, then decided fuck it and smoked 2 more today.....then decided to comeback and post Day 1... again.... I just want to be sure we have all the facts.

I sent you my number yesterday, so fuck it why call someone, I'll suck off a couple more stogies before restarting my quit!

You have yet to give any meaningful answers here, I think your just setting us all up for the eventual....oh well fuck it I'm a pussy and just can't do it post. I hope I'm wrong Jbob. You've got my number, the offer stands if your ready to show some testicular fortitude.

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2013, 02:08:00 PM »
Jbob - day 1 - was in Sept 13 HOF and caved Wed night; smoked a cigar; posted a new day one in Feb 14 group and then smoked 2 more cigars this morning; encouraged by others to quit and post up new day one today.
Why? got complacent; had not been daily texting or contacting other quitters like i did early on; nic bitch dialed me up - and I didnt call or contact anyone for help; The Bitch has my number for sure
What will be different; I'll do what worked early; post, text and talk to other quitters daily; pick up the phone when The Bitch dials me up.
- Fire at will.
Hey brother, I respect that you have come back and I am glad to see that you nutted up because you were one of the early people that reached out and helped me.

You essentially answered questions 1  2 but you are missing the 3-What do you plan on doing differently?

I ask one thing specific, and you state that today is day 1 therefore you should be in March 2014 group. Regardless of what group you are in the will need guidance and your experience would be very beneficial, so this time stick the fuck around and do less than the minimum.

Pinched
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2013, 09:50:00 AM »
Quote from: traumagnet
DUDE this is getting refuckingdiculous post up your answers to why you were a dumb ass. Get back on the horse
I'm with tauma. Hit roll and get them answers up. Stop feeling sorry for yourself. Don't you dare undo what you have started here. You screwed up, but life keeps going. I'm not going to say that what you did was alright, but i will say that 1 cigar is not as bad as two. Don't think for one second this quit is in the bag. If anything you have proved you need accountability. I'm quit with you jarod. Get your head right.
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2013, 09:30:00 AM »
DUDE this is getting refuckingdiculous post up your answers to why you were a dumb ass. Get back on the horse
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline gorilla1

• Quitter
  • Interests: Not dipping. Always looking how to be a better father. Trees, gardening, writing.
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2013, 03:39:00 PM »
I wanna know what happened bro. . .

Offline Dave1903

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2013-10-25
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2013, 01:59:00 PM »
Hey jbob sorry hear that you cave but get back on this quit train and start post roll with us Feb people and everyone on this site will help you you just got to remember to.help yourself and quit this nic bitch one day at a time.
The nic is a bitch, but it's gone one day at a time.

Offline KC_Guy

• Quitter
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2013, 01:51:00 PM »
Jbob - day 1 - yep it was me - smoked a cigar at a dinner party last night - not sure how or why at this point - but will go over to the February group and post day 1 - and process it best i can.

What happened?
Why did it happen?
What are you going to do different?
Damn. It rattles your cage a bit when a guy you support/text etc.... caves. You know the drill jbob. Dust yourself off and get back on this quit train.
Quit Date 05/20/2013

HOF 08/27/13
2nd Floor 12/5/13
3rd Floor 3/15/14
4th Floor 6/23/14
5th Floor 10/1/14

Offline wmcatty

• Quit Pro
    • heartoftexasweather.org
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2013, 12:34:00 PM »
Quote from: razd611
Quote from: OneImpressiveBall
Quote from: jlud007
Quote from: srans
Jbob - day 1 - yep it was me - smoked a cigar at a dinner party last night - not sure how or why at this point - but will go over to the February group and post day 1 - and process it best i can.

What happened?
Why did it happen?
Disappointing.
Very disappointing Jbob, I know we are not in contact but your one of the guys I got used to seeing everyday in September roll. I hope that you examine your decision carefully and answer the 3 questions.
HIS ADVICE TO OTHERS.... “MAKE CONTACT WITH PEOPLE ON THE SITE.... CALL THEM AND GET TO KNOW THEM. BE READY TO CALL THEM WHEN YOUR ASS IS ON FIRE AND YOUR READY TO CAVE. ITS THE ONLY WAY I KNOW OF BEATING THE CRAVE AND CAVE.” WELL SAID MY MAN!
Your words from your HOF train intro.... I'd like to know how you feel about throwing away the time you had for a cigar? Why in that moment did you not reach out?

I see from your HOF intro your in North Carolina as well, I'll be sending you a PM with my number. I'd like to be on your list of people to contact and if possible maybe we can get together for a quitter meet up.

I'll quit with you today.
Sucks. I'll be interested in those three answers, Jbob. You're a smart dude. They ought to show some serious thought.
Just shakes his head and mumbles will they ever get it, will they ever learn..............
Jbob, considering you were 165 days quit with a 100% posting record, would you please consider telling us exactly what your mind told you prior to the dinner engagement, during dinner and when you committed to allow yourself to light the cigar. I am not trying to be sarcastic or accusatory, however, I would think that a self analysis of the activites, desires and thoughts that brought on this cave are worth knowing about. I feel saddened today as I know you probably did not want to be going through all this, but the lessons we could learn, especially for the new guys, is worth knowing. I will quit with you on this new, but familiar journey.
"Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid."
-John Wayne

Offline RAZD611

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Untied and Unfiltered
  • Interests: Family, Fishing, Hunting, Sports.
  • Likes Given: 1264
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2013, 12:05:00 PM »
Quote from: OneImpressiveBall

What happened?
Why did it happen?
Disappointing.
Very disappointing Jbob, I know we are not in contact but your one of the guys I got used to seeing everyday in September roll. I hope that you examine your decision carefully and answer the 3 questions.
HIS ADVICE TO OTHERS.... “MAKE CONTACT WITH PEOPLE ON THE SITE.... CALL THEM AND GET TO KNOW THEM. BE READY TO CALL THEM WHEN YOUR ASS IS ON FIRE AND YOUR READY TO CAVE. ITS THE ONLY WAY I KNOW OF BEATING THE CRAVE AND CAVE.” WELL SAID MY MAN!
Your words from your HOF train intro.... I'd like to know how you feel about throwing away the time you had for a cigar? Why in that moment did you not reach out?

I see from your HOF intro your in North Carolina as well, I'll be sending you a PM with my number. I'd like to be on your list of people to contact and if possible maybe we can get together for a quitter meet up.

Sucks. I'll be interested in those three answers, Jbob. You're a smart dude. They ought to show some serious thought.
Just shakes his head and mumbles will they ever get it, will they ever learn..............
Never Again For Any Reason

Hurt Feelings Report
https://ibb.co/NCwvw7t

Offline OneImpressiveBall

• Quitter
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2013, 11:46:00 AM »

What happened?
Why did it happen?
Disappointing.

Proud January 2013 Jackwagin: [color=330066]kicking nicotine's ass since October 3, 2012.[/color]
My 265-Day Late HOF Speech
KEEP
CALM
AND
QUIT
ON

Offline Jlud007

• Quitter
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2013, 11:37:00 AM »

What happened?
Why did it happen?
Disappointing.

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2013, 11:12:00 AM »

What happened?
Why did it happen?
Disappointing.
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2013, 09:50:00 AM »

What happened?
Why did it happen?
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline Jbob

• Quitter
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2013, 08:13:00 PM »
Thanks to all the September quitters and all the other bad to the bone dedicated no bull shit quitters on this site - you made my quit possible !

Let's keep it rolling -

PM me some digits - I've always got time to talk with a quitter !!!

Jbob
Quit date: Friday November 22, 2013