Author Topic: Jbob's intro  (Read 2692 times)

Offline Mike from AB

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: August 20, 2013
  • Likes Given: 5
Re: Jbob's intro
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2013, 07:14:00 PM »
Congrats on 100 days!

Offline Minny

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2013, 05:22:00 PM »
Quote from: Bean
Quote from: traumagnet
Quote from: srans
Quote from: Erussell
Jake and I congratulate you again and wanted to post this in your thread so you will have it to reflect back to later in your quit. I quit with you Erussell -140-

OK RIDERS! TODAY WE STOP OFF IN NORTH CAROLINA TO PICK UP A GUY THAT I WISH I KNEW MORE ABOUT! AFTER READING HIS RESPONSES TO OUR QUESTIONS I HAVE REALIZED HE IS A COOL GUY WHO WOULD PROBABLY BE ALOT OF FUN TO DRINK WITH. GUESS WE ARE ALL GONNA FIND OUT SOON ENOUGH.

WELCOME JBOB!!! HE IS BADASS WHO HITS 100 DAYS OF FREEDOM TODAY FROM THE NIC BITCH. HE HASNT ALWAYS BEEN A CHEWER THOUGH. HE STARTED OUT BY BEING A REGULAR SMOKER, THEN QUIT SMOKING BY CHEWING. NOT SURE HE THOUGHT THAT ONE OUT SO WELL... HE HAS BEEN MARRIED 11 YEARS AND HAS TWO KIDS HE GOT AS A PRESENT THE DAY HE WAS MARRIED. AHHH STEP KIDS..... WHAT A GREAT GIFT. HE SEEMS TO LIKE THEM THOUGH. JBOB IS GOING TO BRING HIS INFAMOUS GATES OF HELL CHILI ON THE TRAIN TO SHARE AND IF WE HAVE AN ACCIDENT WE NEED TO CALL THE EPA SO THEY CAN CLEAN UP THE TOXIC MESS OF BEANS AND HOT SAUCE! IM NOT SURE THAT CHILI IS A GOOD IDEA ON AN ENCLOSED TRAIN FULL OF MEN AND BOURBON BUT I GUESS I CAN'T SAY NO! HIS FAVORITE HOBBY IS CHASING HIS WIFE AROUND THE HOUSE AND HIS FAVORITE AVATAR IS ANY THING WITH BOUNCING BOOBIES. THATS PROBABLY WHY HE LIKES TO MAKE HIS WIFE RUN! ONLY TWO THINGS I CAN SAY BAD ABOUT JBOB.... HE DRIVES A NISSAN MAXIMA! AND HE LIKES THE FORTY NINERS! POOR CHOICES MY FRIEND! THE CRAZIEST THING HE HAS EVER DONE IS TO GO TENT CAMPING IN EAST AFRICA. HE CAME FACE TO FACE WITH A HYENA AND NO ONE WAS LAUGHING. TONIGHT HE PLANS TO CELEBRATE BY GOING OUT FOR A BIG STEAK DINNER AND WRAPPING UP THE NIGHT WITH A FANCY PICTURE SHOW AND A GAME OF TAG WITH THE WIFE. HE WOULD LIKE TO THANK WMCATTY, WT57, 2MUCH2LIVE4, DUATHMAN, PHILLY80, BILLYBILL3934, KANDALK, SHU, MIKEMUL, TRAUMA, JRIZZLE, DERK40, AND SOME NEW GUYS FOR ALL THE HELP AND ENOURAGMENT HE HAS GOTTEN ALONG THE WAY.

HIS ADVICE TO OTHERS.... “MAKE CONTACT WITH PEOPLE ON THE SITE.... CALL THEM AND GET TO KNOW THEM. BE READY TO CALL THEM WHEN YOUR ASS IS ON FIRE AND YOUR READY TO CAVE. ITS THE ONLY WAY I KNOW OF BEATING THE CRAVE AND CAVE.” WELL SAID MY MAN!

WELCOME TO THE TRAIN JBOB. YOU HAVE EARNED YOUR SEAT AND WE ARE HAPPY TO HAVE YOU! WE ARE GLAD YOU PLAN TO REACH FOR 200 AND IF YOUR HISTORY IS ANY EVIDENCE, I AM CONFIDENT YOU WILL SUCCEDE. NOW GRAB A DRINK AND PASS ME THE HEAT!
Excellent... Proud of you bro,, great job... 'clap'
get you some 'boob' while you are playing tag tonite....good job JBOB
Chasing bouncing boobies is a great choice, brother! Congrats!!! Keep on chasing them. Bounce, bounce, bounce...seems like there was something else I was going to congratulate you for...bounce, bounce, but escapes my mind right now...bounce, bounce, bounce....
'crackup'

'40'
Quit Date 7/12/13
HOF Date 10/19/13

My HOF Speech

Offline Bean

• Quitter
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2013, 10:57:00 AM »
Quote from: traumagnet
Jake and I congratulate you again and wanted to post this in your thread so you will have it to reflect back to later in your quit. I quit with you Erussell -140-

OK RIDERS! TODAY WE STOP OFF IN NORTH CAROLINA TO PICK UP A GUY THAT I WISH I KNEW MORE ABOUT! AFTER READING HIS RESPONSES TO OUR QUESTIONS I HAVE REALIZED HE IS A COOL GUY WHO WOULD PROBABLY BE ALOT OF FUN TO DRINK WITH. GUESS WE ARE ALL GONNA FIND OUT SOON ENOUGH.

WELCOME JBOB!!! HE IS BADASS WHO HITS 100 DAYS OF FREEDOM TODAY FROM THE NIC BITCH. HE HASNT ALWAYS BEEN A CHEWER THOUGH. HE STARTED OUT BY BEING A REGULAR SMOKER, THEN QUIT SMOKING BY CHEWING. NOT SURE HE THOUGHT THAT ONE OUT SO WELL... HE HAS BEEN MARRIED 11 YEARS AND HAS TWO KIDS HE GOT AS A PRESENT THE DAY HE WAS MARRIED. AHHH STEP KIDS..... WHAT A GREAT GIFT. HE SEEMS TO LIKE THEM THOUGH. JBOB IS GOING TO BRING HIS INFAMOUS GATES OF HELL CHILI ON THE TRAIN TO SHARE AND IF WE HAVE AN ACCIDENT WE NEED TO CALL THE EPA SO THEY CAN CLEAN UP THE TOXIC MESS OF BEANS AND HOT SAUCE! IM NOT SURE THAT CHILI IS A GOOD IDEA ON AN ENCLOSED TRAIN FULL OF MEN AND BOURBON BUT I GUESS I CAN'T SAY NO! HIS FAVORITE HOBBY IS CHASING HIS WIFE AROUND THE HOUSE AND HIS FAVORITE AVATAR IS ANY THING WITH BOUNCING BOOBIES. THATS PROBABLY WHY HE LIKES TO MAKE HIS WIFE RUN! ONLY TWO THINGS I CAN SAY BAD ABOUT JBOB.... HE DRIVES A NISSAN MAXIMA! AND HE LIKES THE FORTY NINERS! POOR CHOICES MY FRIEND! THE CRAZIEST THING HE HAS EVER DONE IS TO GO TENT CAMPING IN EAST AFRICA. HE CAME FACE TO FACE WITH A HYENA AND NO ONE WAS LAUGHING. TONIGHT HE PLANS TO CELEBRATE BY GOING OUT FOR A BIG STEAK DINNER AND WRAPPING UP THE NIGHT WITH A FANCY PICTURE SHOW AND A GAME OF TAG WITH THE WIFE. HE WOULD LIKE TO THANK WMCATTY, WT57, 2MUCH2LIVE4, DUATHMAN, PHILLY80, BILLYBILL3934, KANDALK, SHU, MIKEMUL, TRAUMA, JRIZZLE, DERK40, AND SOME NEW GUYS FOR ALL THE HELP AND ENOURAGMENT HE HAS GOTTEN ALONG THE WAY.

HIS ADVICE TO OTHERS.... “MAKE CONTACT WITH PEOPLE ON THE SITE.... CALL THEM AND GET TO KNOW THEM. BE READY TO CALL THEM WHEN YOUR ASS IS ON FIRE AND YOUR READY TO CAVE. ITS THE ONLY WAY I KNOW OF BEATING THE CRAVE AND CAVE.” WELL SAID MY MAN!

WELCOME TO THE TRAIN JBOB. YOU HAVE EARNED YOUR SEAT AND WE ARE HAPPY TO HAVE YOU! WE ARE GLAD YOU PLAN TO REACH FOR 200 AND IF YOUR HISTORY IS ANY EVIDENCE, I AM CONFIDENT YOU WILL SUCCEDE. NOW GRAB A DRINK AND PASS ME THE HEAT!
Chasing bouncing boobies is a great choice, brother! Congrats!!! Keep on chasing them. Bounce, bounce, bounce...seems like there was something else I was going to congratulate you for...bounce, bounce, but escapes my mind right now...bounce, bounce, bounce....

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2013, 09:38:00 AM »

Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2013, 09:34:00 AM »

Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline Erussell

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2013-04-30
  • Interests: Time with daughter. Anything outdoors.
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2013, 09:07:00 AM »

I would rather lose to a cheater than win as a cheater.

Offline DiplessinJax

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2012-09-04
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2013, 09:23:00 AM »
Way to go, Jbob!!! You are in the right place if you want to quit. Stay close to the site, post your promise not to use and repeat every day. You will soon be feeling much better than you ever thought you could.
Quit Date: 9/4/12
HOF: 12/12/12

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken" - Ricky Bobby
"Time passes. Will you?" - written on the wall of a class room
Stay quit, Bitches!!! - DiplessinJax

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2013, 04:30:00 AM »
Welcome, Jeff. Like Dlee mentioned I'm around a 40 year addict. I just turned 56 and have been nicotine free for 442 days because of KTC and a whole bunch of new friends here online. I slept with that shit regularly for years. You said all good things must come to an end so do some really bad things. The fog should be lifting for you and now the mind games begin. Check your inbox I'll send you a more detailed introduction to myself and my number you can call. Keep your head up and you can win this battle one day at a time just like so many of the rest of us are.
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2013, 11:15:00 PM »
Never too late man. Never. I want you to PM me if you need ANYTHING brother. Quitting right alongside you today bro...
Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline Marcusaurelius

• Quitter
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2013, 09:13:00 PM »
Welcome Jbob...doing a great job!!

Offline Matt F

• Quitter
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2013, 06:48:00 AM »
Welcome Jeff, thanks for the note. My age is closer to yours so I'll pay particular attention to your posts. It's good to hear you're running marathons despite the years of use. Think how good you'll feel off the nicotine. I think the plus will outweigh the negatives and you'll do great here.

Offline 05wrxing

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Deer hunting, motorcycles, football, basketball and most of all my quit and my loving family.
  • Likes Given: 14
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2013, 12:55:00 AM »
Welcome to ktc and congrats on Quitting. 45 years is along time to be a slave but we are all addicts rather we used for 45 day's or 45 years. I will quit with you any day. If you need anything at all feel free to pm me.
Experience is the name we give to our mistakes." Oscar Wilde

Roll call is not a daily attendance sheet, it is a daily pledge" - Boelker62

QUIT 9-13-21

Offline Dlee3

• Quitter
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2013, 07:51:00 PM »
Excellent intro, Jeff. Just excellent. Holy hell, I can't imagine 45 years. I think a guy on here named WT57 put in about 40 himself.

I'm right down the road from you. I'll send you a PM with details and digits. Good on you, bro. Today is a great day to quit. Tomorrow will be great, too.

Offline Evil_Won

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: none
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2013, 06:46:00 PM »
Others have come here and posted a day 1 after many more years of nicotine abuse. They are quit today and so can you if you want it. Thousands of quitters will back you here each day but you have to do the hard part: post roll then keep your word all day.

One day at a time.
"Dunno about you HP, but LOOT doesn't like getting assfucked, by anyone....and certainly won't chalk it up to 'shit happens'."

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2013, 06:14:00 PM »
Quote from: Jbob
Mjollnir suggested I do this; so here it is; grew up in Kansas - lived in a little town but worked for farmers during the summer; started chewing leaf tobacco when I was 14 or so - then cigarettes; and smoked cigs for at least 25 years; then quit cigs with dip and I've been dipping since - another 20 years; today is my 59th birthday - so starting nicotine at 14 and june 8, 2013 my quit date puts me at 45 years of nicotine - by the time you get as old as I am, you start developing a minimal degree of self honesty - and I have known that all good things come to an end - and dip needed to come to an end - I felt shitty even when i'm in the best physical condition of my life - ran 3 1/2 marathons in the last 18 months - and still feel shitty - I was having to remind myself at night to get up and spit out the wad in my mouth otherwise I would go to sleep with it and wake up choking on it - happened more than once; pissed me off that I had to spit it out - sick sick addiction - but i'm done - made the decision at high noon june 8 2013 and been dip free since - had snooped around this site several times in the last couple years - and glad its here and im using it - doing the quit with the support of others that have faced the beast before me - makes it a whole lot more doable for this sick puppy - thanks for all the bad ass quitters out there who are owning their quit and being there to help us newbies - hopefully I will pay it forward sometime soon - My name is jeff and I live in Raleigh, NC - I've got several quitters numbers and hope to keep building the list.
Good intro bro. It will be good to look back in the future and read it again. Your owning this quit brother. Good job. Also, your already paying it forward. Everyone has there part. Trust me, the old vets need us new guys just like we need them. This sight is not just for the noobs, this sight is for everyone fighting this addiction. Thank you for your contribution and I'm glad to be quit with you.
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.