Author Topic: one day down  (Read 2721 times)

Offline jcostigan

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
one day down
« on: April 13, 2009, 10:56:00 AM »
Well its been 24 hours and going on 25 hours.. I started dipping when I was about 15 or so. I have tried to quit several times. I am now 34 now. I have read before where people have quit for a year and started back. Heck. I have surpassed my longest so far. I have gone a full day several times but would cave. This morning I did something I never thought I had the courage to do. While cleaning up the house. I had one can left of Grizzly (half gone) I hadnt had a dip in about 23 hours at that point. I opened it up and the smell ... It stunk.. I threw it out. Last night I threw out all my spitters.. I am serious this time. My sons birthday is coming up, But most of all I am doing this so I can get rid of that can around my leg attached to the can of Grizzly..

So far I have gum, seeds, jerky.. I am trying to drink most water to flush my sysytem. I really do think all of you guys and the guys before you. I have read storys on here for about the the past 3 or so days.. It does help to see I am not alone in my battle.

John

Lexington KY
Quit Date 4-11-2009 Easter