Author Topic: Intro....  (Read 10375 times)

Offline carumba10

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Intro....
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2012, 04:54:00 PM »
Welcome !
Quit Date: March 23 2012

I am Quit today. Tomorrow ?
Not impressed with rants from the 'Do As I Say Not As I Do' crowd.

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2012, 04:16:00 PM »
Grizz and suck-it know what they are talking about they are both great support and awesome quit brothers. Pm me if you need #'s also or anything else. I don't think you truly loved every dip or you wouldn't be here. A 38 + yr dippers prospective!
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline Morgan1

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2012-05-29
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2012, 04:08:00 PM »
I'm all about DRINKING THE KOOL AID... HAHA -- Thats what I've been saying to my fellow Sep brothers..
I have control over my quit. There's no luck involved. - Diesel2112

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Grizzly25

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Every and all sports, fishing and hunting.
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2012, 01:51:00 PM »
Good stuff brother!!!

I will say i agree with suckit stay close and drink the quit koolaid brother!!!

Pm me if you need some numbers or any help bro!
"Remember you are either getting better or getting worse, nobody stays the same!" Woody Hayes

"Winning! That's all we do around here brotha! Failure is not an option, remove it as an option and the possibilities are endless...." Bruce317 5-18-2012

"...We'll be heroes or ghosts...But we won't be turned around." Wastepanel 6-15-2012

"A QUITTER NEVER HAS TO GO THROUGH THE SUCK AGAIN!" tgafish 6-1-2012

QUIT LIKE FUCK MY BITCHES!!!

PATIENCE LIKE FUCK MY BITCHES!!!

Quit Date: 2-6-2012
HOF Date: 5-16-2012
HOF Speech

Offline Suck-It

• Quitter
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2012, 01:22:00 PM »
Welcome aboard - Love your attitude. No question you have what it takes to be a badass quitter. Stay close to the site and post often - you will help many quitters with your posts. Glad to have you aboard - enjoy the ride, it gets a little crazy around here but you will have fun with it.

I QLF with you today

Offline Morgan1

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2012-05-29
Intro....
« on: June 03, 2012, 12:54:00 PM »
Hello to all the quitters on the site....I'm Chris. I dipped Skoal fine cut wintergreen for 26 years up until last Tuesday, May 29th 2012. That is the day I was poking around online and came across this site. I crossed the path of DIPPSHIT who convinced me right there on the spot to quit. NOW. Not think about it, not consider it, not do it in a week, DO IT NOW. I dumped 3 cans in the toilet that night and I haven't looked back. That is the kind of power this site has. Accountabilty. Responsibility. Being a part of something bigger than yourself with a common goal. There are people on this site that will say "You never enjoyed dipping, that was the nic bitch tricking you." I disagree. I loved being a Skoal brother and I enjoyed virtually every dip I took for 26 years. I love being a KillTheCan brother even more. It's about being a man and doing something meaningful. I'm a fun guy and easy going, but I take THIS shit seriously. I post roll every day and I look forward to it.

On a lighter note, I live in Orlando FL, I'm divorced after 13 years together, I have full custody of my 5 year old daughter who is my world, I'm a huge Florida Marlins fan, and I hang out in New Smyrna a lot.

I quit every day and I dont look back. I don't miss it and it isn't an option anymore.
I have control over my quit. There's no luck involved. - Diesel2112

------------------------------------------------------------------------------