Author Topic: Rough few days coming up  (Read 1337 times)

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
Re: Rough few days coming up
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2017, 08:47:00 AM »
Quote from: Wintergreenjunkie
...taking my first serious attempt at quitting.
^^^ That = failure.

Do it.
Own it.
Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline Falcon67

• 2017 Decemberist
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: Aug 29, 2017
  • Interests: Fishing, archery, Geocaching, Music, Magic
  • Likes Given: 214
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2017, 08:25:00 AM »
Quote from: Falcon67
C'Mon Dak we do not take weekends off in this group - Post Roll today with the rest of the December BAQ. Make the pledge and post!
You missed role post again -- The December group are SERIOUS BAD ASS QUITTERS. Are YOU serious? Are You a Quitter? If YES make the pledge today and POST ROLL!

Offline Stratomatic

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2017, 01:24:00 PM »
Welcome to the Decemberist Dak! Lots of good stuff on the pages of this site so make sure you read up on what to expect. It's rough, but I've found help with a nic free Smokey Mountain snuff that tastes pretty good actually. If you need anything, just ask. Glad to be quitting with you here at KTC!

Offline Falcon67

• 2017 Decemberist
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2017, 11:41:00 AM »
C'Mon Dak we do not take weekends off in this group - Post Roll today with the rest of the December BAQ. Make the pledge and post!

Offline Falcon67

• 2017 Decemberist
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2017, 08:16:00 AM »
Quote from: Falcon67
Dak --

You are part of the December group -- So am I. Go find the Group Page -- Pledge NOT to use nicotine today and post your name on today list. This simple act is the core here -- YOUR pledge that you will not use today. We make that pledge everyday -- one day at a time.

My name and pledge are there today -- I would like to see yours as well. If you are serious then just DO THIS.

Read these pages -- tons of great advice. Best ones for me: Drink lots of water and the advice on alternative nic free products has really helped.

Ball is in your court man -- YOU can do this!
Nice Job -- Glad to see you on the ROLL -- Missed your name at first as you used Dak and not your screen name

YOU can do this -- 1 day at a time -- just like the rest of us!

Offline Falcon67

• 2017 Decemberist
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2017, 07:43:00 AM »
Dak --

You are part of the December group -- So am I. Go find the Group Page -- Pledge NOT to use nicotine today and post your name on today list. This simple act is the core here -- YOUR pledge that you will not use today. We make that pledge everyday -- one day at a time.

My name and pledge are there today -- I would like to see yours as well. If you are serious then just DO THIS.

Read these pages -- tons of great advice. Best ones for me: Drink lots of water and the advice on alternative nic free products has really helped.

Ball is in your court man -- YOU can do this!

Offline Wintergreenjunkie

• Quit Date: 2017-09-22
  • Likes Given: 0
Rough few days coming up
« on: September 22, 2017, 01:18:00 AM »
Hello everyone, my name is Dak, I'm a 22 year old college student taking my first serious attempt at quitting. I have been chewing Copenhagen wintergreen for four years and go through about two and half cans a day on average. I have always told myself I would wait until I got through school or got a different job, but I know I'm just lying to myself. I think with the support of The community here I really can do this. If anyone has any advice, or wants to offer some support man I am all ears. I know I'm going to need it these next few days and on. Anyways thank you all I hope to talk with you soon.

Thanks