Author Topic: Mogul Intro  (Read 10826 times)

Offline MN_Ben

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Mogul Intro
« Reply #238 on: October 31, 2014, 01:58:00 PM »
Quote from: rdad
Quote from: Raider
Quote from: doc2quit4good
Quote from: Smeds
Quote from: AppleJack
Quote from: slug.go
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws
Quote from: Thumblewort
Quote from: Pinched
Quote from: mogul
Moguls don't quit quitting either.

On my way to South Padre Island, spring break 1991. Buddy of mine chewing some mint snuff. don't remember which one. I asked for a bang and I bummed off of him for the rest of the trip. I remember times of Kodiak, Copenhagen, and most recently Husky Fine cut natural. 22 years now. Wow where has the time gone??? Like all of us, I wish I could go back 20 years and be smart, strong, and overall have ultimate control over my body and my life.

But, and it is a big but, here we are and I have quit and it isn't changing. My mind was made up on Halloween night and the next day I made it so. I'm done, the only thing that can conquer me now is death and my savior will take care of that part. I had to get to the point where I hated Husky. I hated it so bad that I would rather die than smell that shit again. I put 4 shots of tequila before me and 2 cans of Husky (opened but full). I took a shot of tequila, gently took the lid off the Husky, sniffed it and then buried my tongue in it. swished it around in my mouth until I gagged. rinsed with water. another shot of tequila. another face and tongue bury into the tin of Husky. Puked all over the sink. cussed at it, fought it, made the smell disgusting to my senses. So wild because I just two days ago relished in the sweet smell of it. did the other two shots of tequila and ate the remaining can of Husky. Puked for at least an hour.

I hurt, it hurt me bad. but it pissed me off that this shit has taken 22 years of my life and at least 30,000 dollars of my kids college education away from us. Never again. Never. I will die first.

Mogul.
I just wanted to remind everyone what this badass quitter did a year ago to initiate his quit.
Gratz Mogul!
Congrats Mogul on the year! Thank you for being such a great quit brother and inspiration.
Mogul, one year is a great start, betcha can do it again!
Nicely done bro!
Congrats Mogul!
This man needs a push to the top again. Hell of a quitter!!!! Congrats Mogul!!!
Congrats. Glad you did what you did because if you weren't here 246 days ago, I would probably still be a slave. Your quit ignited my quit. Congrats on a year.
Just awesome Mogul! Keep it going. Knowing your fighting in front of me is a huge comfort. Now I know what " Don't mess with Texas" means.
Congrats Mogul!! I always love when I see one of moguls post, hes always on point and a lot of times he has me laughing my ass off..

Proud to be quit with you today! And just be sure to keep an eye open when those wrestling shows run through town

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 11/22/13
  • Interests: All Shooting Sports, Reloading, Fly Fishing, and Music.
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #237 on: October 31, 2014, 01:16:00 PM »
Quote from: Raider

On my way to South Padre Island, spring break 1991. Buddy of mine chewing some mint snuff. don't remember which one. I asked for a bang and I bummed off of him for the rest of the trip. I remember times of Kodiak, Copenhagen, and most recently Husky Fine cut natural. 22 years now. Wow where has the time gone??? Like all of us, I wish I could go back 20 years and be smart, strong, and overall have ultimate control over my body and my life.

But, and it is a big but, here we are and I have quit and it isn't changing. My mind was made up on Halloween night and the next day I made it so. I'm done, the only thing that can conquer me now is death and my savior will take care of that part. I had to get to the point where I hated Husky. I hated it so bad that I would rather die than smell that shit again. I put 4 shots of tequila before me and 2 cans of Husky (opened but full). I took a shot of tequila, gently took the lid off the Husky, sniffed it and then buried my tongue in it. swished it around in my mouth until I gagged. rinsed with water. another shot of tequila. another face and tongue bury into the tin of Husky. Puked all over the sink. cussed at it, fought it, made the smell disgusting to my senses. So wild because I just two days ago relished in the sweet smell of it. did the other two shots of tequila and ate the remaining can of Husky. Puked for at least an hour.

I hurt, it hurt me bad. but it pissed me off that this shit has taken 22 years of my life and at least 30,000 dollars of my kids college education away from us. Never again. Never. I will die first.

Mogul.
I just wanted to remind everyone what this badass quitter did a year ago to initiate his quit.
Gratz Mogul!
Congrats Mogul on the year! Thank you for being such a great quit brother and inspiration.
Nicely done bro!
Congrats Mogul!
Congrats. Glad you did what you did because if you weren't here 246 days ago, I would probably still be a slave. Your quit ignited my quit. Congrats on a year.
Just awesome Mogul! Keep it going. Knowing your fighting in front of me is a huge comfort. Now I know what " Don't mess with Texas" means.

Offline Raider

• Quit Pro
  • Imma Quitter
  • Quit Date: Feb 28, 2014
  • Interests: Fishing, Camping, Kayaking, but mainly spending time with the family and friends.
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #236 on: October 31, 2014, 12:56:00 PM »

Mogul.
Gratz Mogul!
Nicely done bro!
Congrats Mogul!

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 107
« Reply #235 on: October 31, 2014, 12:56:00 PM »

Mogul.
Gratz Mogul!
Nicely done bro!
Congrats Mogul!
This is one bad ass ass goblin! Congratulations on a year mogul! Enjoy the day and keep doing what you do!

Offline Doc2quit4good

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quitting since 9/18/13!!!!
  • Quit Date: 9/18/13
  • Interests: Non motorized biking, Geetar, Jazz Music(Not Jazz Flute), Quitting Skoal Forever!
« Reply #234 on: October 31, 2014, 12:11:00 PM »

Mogul.
Gratz Mogul!
Nicely done bro!
Congrats Mogul!
NO MO SKOAL!!! I MEAN NEVER AGAIN!!!
Real Quit Day 9/18/2013 8th Floor 11/26/15
HOF day: 12/26/2013. 9th Floor 3/5/16
2nd Floor: 4/5/14 Comma Day 6/13/16!!!
3rd Floor 7/14/2014. 3 Years 9/18/6!!!
1 Year 9/17/2014. 11th Floor 9/21/16
4th Floor 10/22/14. 12th Floor 12/30/16
Half Comma 1/30/15. 13th Floor 4/8/17
6th Floor 5/10/15 4 Years 9/18/17!!!
7th Floor 8/18/15. 15th Floor 10/26/17
2 Years 9/17/15 16th Floor 2/3/18
5 Years 9/18/18  17th Floor 5/14/18
18th Floor 08/22/2018  19th Floor 11/30/18

Offline Smeds

• Master of Quit
  • The bluebird can sing, but the crow's got the soul
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #233 on: October 31, 2014, 11:47:00 AM »

Mogul.
Gratz Mogul!
Nicely done bro!
Congrats Mogul!
My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #232 on: October 31, 2014, 11:15:00 AM »

Mogul.
Gratz Mogul!
Nicely done bro!
Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline slug.go

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 1/23/14
  • Interests: Family, motorcycles, all sports, hunting, fishing, guns
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #231 on: October 31, 2014, 10:44:00 AM »

Mogul.
Gratz Mogul!
Quit since 1/23/14

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #230 on: October 31, 2014, 10:32:00 AM »

Mogul.
Gratz Mogul!
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline Menace

• Quitter
« Reply #229 on: October 31, 2014, 09:25:00 AM »
'oh yeah' Rock Solid Quit Right Here.......Quit with you today Mogul.........Congrats
Menace

I'm a Quitter, Are You?

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #228 on: October 31, 2014, 09:16:00 AM »

Mogul.
Gratz Mogul!
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #227 on: October 31, 2014, 09:14:00 AM »

Mogul.
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline Dave1903

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2013-10-25
« Reply #226 on: October 31, 2014, 08:49:00 AM »
Well today another bad ass from Feb 14 hits a year everyone go give him a big congrats on this achievement, Congrats to Mogul keep killing that nic Bitch and fly that quit plane around
The nic is a bitch, but it's gone one day at a time.

Offline Air Force ADDICT

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
  • Interests: Wife & kids, mountian biking/cycling, running, surfing/body surfing... Pretty much anything outdoors.
« Reply #225 on: September 04, 2014, 10:46:00 AM »
Quote from: rdad
Quote from: traumagnet
Quote from: B-loMatt
Quote from: 30isEnuff
Quote from: Dagranger
Quote from: brettlees
You've hit it hard from day 1. And I will never see tequila the same. Congrats man!
Congrats on 300! Thanks for helping me stay quit.
The big 300!
Congrats on 3 floors, you have a great quit!
Thanks guys, you are what makes this place a brotherhood and that keeps me quit. 301 tomorrow.
300 wins! Awesome Milestone! Gotta have stones to be a quitter like You!
Bad Assed! You came here day 1 to quit plain and simple! Keep bringing the quit!
3 hundo is bad ass! Enjoy your day!
Bad fuckin ass MOG 'oh yeah'
Congrats Mogul on 3 floors. I too love Tequila and I think of you now whenever I drink it! :wub:
Here's to another day clean bro!

Offline brettlees

• Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #224 on: September 04, 2014, 10:37:00 AM »
Just found out from a guy posting day 1 that Mogul is an ‘ass goblin’. I suspected it, but now it’s confirmed. Who else knew? Why didn’t anyone tell me? 'Finger'
ass goblin?? damn that's funny. Next thing you know I will be accused of being in the Navy.
Slug.go's just jealous because usually he gets called all the cool names!
This info helped me early on, and still does today: https://whyquit.com/whyquit/linksaaddiction.html

Quitters I’ve met so far: Ihatecope, >Pinched<, T-Cell, grizzlyhasclaws, Canvasback, BaseballPlayer, Cbird65, ERDVM, BradleyGuy, Ted, Zeno, AppleJack, Bronc, Knockout, MookieBlaylock, Rdad, 2mch2lv4, MN_Ben, Natro, Lippizaner, Amquash, ChristopherJ, GDubya, SRohde  -- always eager to meet more!