Author Topic: Mogul Intro  (Read 11160 times)

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 107
Re: Mogul Intro
« Reply #208 on: August 27, 2014, 08:02:00 AM »
Welcome to 3! Congratulation mogul, keep paying it forward. I love you contributions.

No tequila to celebrate tonight...

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
  • Interests: Pilot
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #207 on: August 24, 2014, 01:18:00 AM »
You guys are too kind. I appreciate the thoughts. I owe each of you a huge apology. On my birthday the family and I went to Lake Somerville. Camping, boating, the whole thing and I forgot to post roll. To everyone, I"M SORRY. I feel like I cheated on my girlfriend and got caught. Most importantly I'm still very quit and I celebrated my birthday for the first time in 20 something years without nicotine. Thank you to all who come here daily and hold me accountable. Thanks to Claws for texting me and checking in to make sure all was well. You peeps of KTC rock.

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #206 on: August 22, 2014, 11:22:00 PM »
Quote from: B-loMatt
Quote from: Doc
Quote from: SAM83
Quote from: brettlees
Quote from: rdad
Quote from: doc2quit4good
Quote from: slug.go
45 is the new 30...Happy Birthday!
So old farts can still fly....cool!!!
Happy B-Day youngster. I wish I had quit when I was as young as you! :P
^^^ what he said! Celebrate man! first free birthday!
Nice Mogul...Happy, Happy, Happy!
Hope you have a great day...and you are not an old fart...yet.
Happy B-day bad ass! Did you celebrate with a few shots of tequila? I used to love tequila, but after your last dance with the poison I get nauseous just thinking about it!
Happy birthday Mogul. Thanks for being here.
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline B-loMatt

• Quitter
  • Interests: Cooking, gameing, music, sports, the outdoors. Spending time with my family is my biggest hobby, I have two little girls who are my number 1 priority (for real now that I kicked nic out of my life)
« Reply #205 on: August 22, 2014, 10:58:00 PM »
Quote from: Doc
Happy B-day bad ass! Did you celebrate with a few shots of tequila? I used to love tequila, but after your last dance with the poison I get nauseous just thinking about it!

Offline Doc Chewfree

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2014-02-06
« Reply #204 on: August 22, 2014, 09:19:00 PM »
Brave men are honored, rich men are envied, powerful men are feared, but only a man with character is trusted
Quit on Feb. 6, 2014

Offline SAM83

• Quit Pro
  • A failure to plan is a plan to fail!
  • Quit Date: 1/6/2014
  • Interests: Hunting, Fishing, Camping, Motorcycle Touring, White Water Sports, Cooking/Grilling/Smoking (Food), Anything Outdoors and Go Steelers!
  • Likes Given: 220
« Reply #203 on: August 22, 2014, 01:52:00 PM »

Offline brettlees

• Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #202 on: August 22, 2014, 01:30:00 PM »
This info helped me early on, and still does today: https://whyquit.com/whyquit/linksaaddiction.html

Quitters I’ve met so far: Ihatecope, >Pinched<, T-Cell, grizzlyhasclaws, Canvasback, BaseballPlayer, Cbird65, ERDVM, BradleyGuy, Ted, Zeno, AppleJack, Bronc, Knockout, MookieBlaylock, Rdad, 2mch2lv4, MN_Ben, Natro, Lippizaner, Amquash, ChristopherJ, GDubya, SRohde  -- always eager to meet more!

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 11/22/13
  • Interests: All Shooting Sports, Reloading, Fly Fishing, and Music.
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #201 on: August 22, 2014, 12:40:00 PM »

Offline Doc2quit4good

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quitting since 9/18/13!!!!
  • Quit Date: 9/18/13
  • Interests: Non motorized biking, Geetar, Jazz Music(Not Jazz Flute), Quitting Skoal Forever!
« Reply #200 on: August 22, 2014, 10:32:00 AM »
NO MO SKOAL!!! I MEAN NEVER AGAIN!!!
Real Quit Day 9/18/2013 8th Floor 11/26/15
HOF day: 12/26/2013. 9th Floor 3/5/16
2nd Floor: 4/5/14 Comma Day 6/13/16!!!
3rd Floor 7/14/2014. 3 Years 9/18/6!!!
1 Year 9/17/2014. 11th Floor 9/21/16
4th Floor 10/22/14. 12th Floor 12/30/16
Half Comma 1/30/15. 13th Floor 4/8/17
6th Floor 5/10/15 4 Years 9/18/17!!!
7th Floor 8/18/15. 15th Floor 10/26/17
2 Years 9/17/15 16th Floor 2/3/18
5 Years 9/18/18  17th Floor 5/14/18
18th Floor 08/22/2018  19th Floor 11/30/18

Offline slug.go

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 1/23/14
  • Interests: Family, motorcycles, all sports, hunting, fishing, guns
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #199 on: August 22, 2014, 08:31:00 AM »
Quit since 1/23/14

Offline Raider

• Quit Pro
  • Imma Quitter
  • Quit Date: Feb 28, 2014
  • Interests: Fishing, Camping, Kayaking, but mainly spending time with the family and friends.
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #198 on: August 15, 2014, 01:54:00 AM »
Quote from: 30isEnuff
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws
Quote from: SirDerek
Quote from: worktowin
Quote from: derk40
Quote from: mogul
Recently I have had to renew my quit. 280 plus days, posting roll each day, but I'm was getting lazy, letting down my guard and the bitch was slowly trying to ease her hand into my pants. She's a clever bitch. My mind started doing the "One won't hurt ya" and "What does it really matter if I chew".

Fuck that shit. I remember being a total slave to that crap. I remember feeling trapped because I couldn't quit packing my lip. I remember all the money I pissed away to risk my life for a drug. Then I found this place and my life changed and I'm not about to change it back. My quit is now stronger than a week or a month ago. Thank you to all here who help me quit from the elders to the beginners. I'm truly thankful to you.
Renew that quit EDD mogul! I have the same thoughts from time to time... Although I have them way less often than I did early on. My answer is always the same.... FU, not a chance today!

It is really easy to forget what a disaster we were while using... Really ez. Time tends to heal old wounds. However, as an addict we can not let that happen. You are a free man today and living life. You got there by posting roll and quitting ODAAT. We can Never forget day 1.

Proud to be quit with you today my friend!
Great post. Great insight. I wonder if the occasional "just one" thought will ever leave? Don't really care, as they are reminders of how we are kicking that who're to the curb and winning EDD! As long as we post, we win. Because we keep our word.
never forget where you came from

never forget how you got to where you are here

never forget how it currently feels

when you think of those 3 items, there should be no doubt as to your path forward.

I will stand right beside you through this all each and every day, any time and any where
As always it has been great to quit along side you man. Go back and read why you quit and what you did to make yourself quit. I don't think you want to go through that again for one dip... And damn man who tells us that one fucking dip is ok anyway? It could nail your ass with cancer right then and there. Who the hell knows... Am I gonna be looking up to the skies one day and get a brown glob of shit on my head from the next 737 flying by? I quit with you again today Mogul!!! You got doubts? I'll fly out there and see you man!!!
Hang tough bro. Keep that 100% roll call percentage intact. I'll stay here with you.
I'm right here with you too Mogul. You have helped my quit a lot. Doubts are natural and she will always be whispering to us. We just use our tools and lean on each other. This is what KTC is all about. I'm QLF with you today!
Slow suicide is NOT for US!!!
Glad you're here and not in the cancer ward.
Once a dumbass dipper now you're a Smartass quitter!
Quit with YOU Today!
168 days ago you woke my ass up and I want to publicly thank you for that. You are a total badass quitter who I look up to as well as countless others on this site. We know how this works. Post Roll EDD and stay quit. Proud to be in your quit corner with you.

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #197 on: August 14, 2014, 04:45:00 PM »
Quote from: B-loMatt
Recently I have had to renew my quit. 280 plus days, posting roll each day, but I'm was getting lazy, letting down my guard and the bitch was slowly trying to ease her hand into my pants. She's a clever bitch. My mind started doing the "One won't hurt ya" and "What does it really matter if I chew".

Fuck that shit. I remember being a total slave to that crap. I remember feeling trapped because I couldn't quit packing my lip. I remember all the money I pissed away to risk my life for a drug. Then I found this place and my life changed and I'm not about to change it back. My quit is now stronger than a week or a month ago. Thank you to all here who help me quit from the elders to the beginners. I'm truly thankful to you.
Renew that quit EDD mogul! I have the same thoughts from time to time... Although I have them way less often than I did early on. My answer is always the same.... FU, not a chance today!

It is really easy to forget what a disaster we were while using... Really ez. Time tends to heal old wounds. However, as an addict we can not let that happen. You are a free man today and living life. You got there by posting roll and quitting ODAAT. We can Never forget day 1.

Great post. Great insight. I wonder if the occasional "just one" thought will ever leave? Don't really care, as they are reminders of how we are kicking that who're to the curb and winning EDD! As long as we post, we win. Because we keep our word.

when you think of those 3 items, there should be no doubt as to your path forward.

I will stand right beside you through this all each and every day, any time and any where
As always it has been great to quit along side you man. Go back and read why you quit and what you did to make yourself quit. I don't think you want to go through that again for one dip... And damn man who tells us that one fucking dip is ok anyway? It could nail your ass with cancer right then and there. Who the hell knows... Am I gonna be looking up to the skies one day and get a brown glob of shit on my head from the next 737 flying by? I quit with you again today Mogul!!! You got doubts? I'll fly out there and see you man!!!
Hang tough bro. Keep that 100% roll call percentage intact. I'll stay here with you.
I'm right here with you too Mogul. You have helped my quit a lot. Doubts are natural and she will always be whispering to us. We just use our tools and lean on each other. This is what KTC is all about. I'm QLF with you today!
Quit with YOU Today!
You are too bad assed to cave. Great job recognizing the complacency creeping up on you, and getting to work on your accountability. That scank whore Nic bitch doesn't have anything you want.
Great post. You put a boot on the nic bitch's throat. Awareness crushes her. Keep up the great fight.

Offline B-loMatt

• Quitter
  • Interests: Cooking, gameing, music, sports, the outdoors. Spending time with my family is my biggest hobby, I have two little girls who are my number 1 priority (for real now that I kicked nic out of my life)
« Reply #196 on: August 14, 2014, 04:11:00 PM »

Quit with YOU Today!
You are too bad assed to cave. Great job recognizing the complacency creeping up on you, and getting to work on your accountability. That scank whore Nic bitch doesn't have anything you want.

Offline 30isEnuff

• Quitter
  • Keeping my jaw and tongue, I like them.
    • I'm The Owner of this Place.
  • Quit Date: May 25, 2012
  • Interests: "Being Quit" Today, just Today.Moving on to more of life before the light is gone.
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #195 on: August 14, 2014, 12:15:00 PM »

Quit with YOU Today!
Keeping my jaw and tongue...I like them.
It's poison I tell ya, You wouldn't drink Liquid Drano, would ya?

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 11/22/13
  • Interests: All Shooting Sports, Reloading, Fly Fishing, and Music.
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #194 on: August 14, 2014, 12:03:00 PM »