Author Topic: Well I think I found the right place  (Read 8179 times)

E&C's Dad

Re: Well I think I found the right place
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2014, 10:08:00 AM »
Wow day three really is the SUCK! I am committed bring it on. I did this to myself I need to remember what this feels like so I never let that bitch back in my body.

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
  • Interests: Pilot
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2014, 11:02:00 PM »
Hey dad, you ever told E and C to own it!? Take responsibility? Well, it's your turn. You have been an addict for awhile now and you are going to have to suffer the consequences. Be prepared because YOU CAN get through this. I did so you can. It's just a decision. Each time you crave for the bitch make the decision to say NO. IN FACT. DECIDE RIGHT NOW YOU WILL ALWAYS SAY NO. Then one day at a time live with your decision. Grab some skin sack and man up. It is going to suck, the sleep, the fog, dizziness, it's all coming. You will sleep what feels like hours only to look at the clock and realize it has been 15 minutes. You will shit little amounts a dozen times a day. Your bowels will have more gas than British petroleum. You won't even remember to wipe your ass til it starts itching. Get ready, it's coming.

Answer to these problems is to stay here and read. Post and read. We all know because we have been there.

Mogul

Offline indianacop

• Quitter
    • www.facebook.com
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2014, 08:54:00 PM »
Glad to have you here bro! This is the place to be, no question. We're all in this together and we all got your back. Stay tough and hang in there. If you need anything, don't hesitate to get a hold of me or someone on here.
Quit Date ~ 3/7/2014
Own it or be owned.
One day at a time.

Offline slinger

• Quitter
  • Interests: My wife and two sons, sports, hunting, fishing, and quitting.
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2014, 08:27:00 PM »
Welcome. You've made the right choice, and you've come to the right place. Get some numbers and spend as much time as you can here and we will quit with you one day at a time.
We are what we repeatedly do. ~ Aristotle

Quit or get off the pot, Sally. ~ Diesel2112

The way I see it, you can either post roll daily or fuck off. ~ jost2brown

Bam! Right in the ass! ~ MonsterEMT

Quit Date: 3/4/14
HOF Date: 6/11/14
2nd Floor: 9/19/14
HOF Speech

Offline MCO

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-03-14
  • Interests: Shooting, hunting, fishing, videogames, women, etc.
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2014, 02:06:00 PM »
EC's Dad,

Congrats on making the decision to quit, and double congrats on joining KTC. This website is a godsend for us quitters, but you have to be active because you only get out of it what you put in.

Welcome to the June group, we're filled with drama, but don't worry when it comes down to it we're serious about our quit and we'll quit with you every day.

PM me if you need anything; a number or just to chat.

Mike aka MCO
Quit: 3/14/2014
HOF: 6/21/2014
Quitting with The Saloon and The Elite 8!!
If you are reading this; I quit with you today.

Offline mich 34

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
  • Interests: reading, hunting, fishing, above all - spending time with the wife and kids (when they are being good!!)
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2014, 11:38:00 AM »
sleep sucked till it didn't. It'll get back to normal, not fast enough but it will. Invest in KTC, invest in your quit group and it will pay dividends. It seems like just yesterday I was posting my first day at KTC. You're going to hear "it gets better" more than once, that's because it does. Check your inbox, you've got my number, feel free to use it.
mich 34
Ben
my intro
QD 07-19-2012
Group - Roctober Madmen Post with some Madmen (and women)
HOF 10-27-12 HOF Speech
2nd Floor 2-4-13, 3rd Floor 5-15-13
1 year of freedom - 7-19-2013. Thank you KTC
4th Floor 8-23-13, 5th Floor 12-1-13, 6th Floor 3-11-14, 7th Floor 6-19-14, 8th Floor 9-27-14, 9th Floor 1-5-15

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2014, 10:35:00 AM »
Welcome aboard get ready for the ride to freedom... I am about ready to make a trip around the sun soon. which means I have got to experience a ton of firsts. I still feel like I am a rooky here. You can do it too you do it one day at a time ODAAT.

Remember the feeling your are having and how bad it feels its called the suck. One of the best pieces of advice I got when I landed here (thank God) was embrace the suck. Your body is getting rid of the most addictive poisons on the planet. EMBRACE it. If you haven't posted roll get your ass in that mad house group you are going to join and post.

PM me if you need anything.
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline slug.go

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 1/23/14
  • Interests: Family, motorcycles, all sports, hunting, fishing, guns
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2014, 09:46:00 AM »
Quote from: E&C's
Thanks for the support guys. I needed a community like this no patches gum or any other bull shit you are not quit if you have nicotine in your system. I have been hitting the water hard and chewing a bunch of gum and mints.

Last night was weird. I woke up every fifteen minutes or so between 1 and 6am when I get up for work. Kind of half a wake and half asleep and everything looked like it had a white tint to it. It eff'd with my head but I made it to morning of day two. I will do this.
Welcome aboard! Go to the WELCOME CENTER, upper left and learn how to post roll with the June2014 Group. It's the first daily step you must take. Stick around, some pretty cool stuff happens in here.
Quit since 1/23/14

E&C's Dad

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2014, 09:08:00 AM »
Thanks for the support guys. I needed a community like this no patches gum or any other bull shit you are not quit if you have nicotine in your system. I have been hitting the water hard and chewing a bunch of gum and mints.

Last night was weird. I woke up every fifteen minutes or so between 1 and 6am when I get up for work. Kind of half a wake and half asleep and everything looked like it had a white tint to it. It eff'd with my head but I made it to morning of day two. I will do this.

Offline Raider

• Quit Pro
  • Imma Quitter
  • Quit Date: Feb 28, 2014
  • Interests: Fishing, Camping, Kayaking, but mainly spending time with the family and friends.
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2014, 08:59:00 AM »
Welcome to the Nut House. It has been crazy in here the past few days. You did not find us by mistake, you were led here just as I was led here and so many others.

We are 100% nicotine free. No patches, gum, smokes, etc. That's the very basic rule. The most important rule is Posting Roll daily which I noticed you have already done. Nice. Now just keep your word and use no nic for today. Don't worry about tomorrow. We take it one day at a time.

You are going to get a bunch of advice and I suggest you listen to it wisely. Look at people's intro pages, check out the other quit groups, read, read, and read some more. Be active in your quit.

It's gonna suck and then it won't. Your body will be screaming at you for a bit but hang on. It's a bumpy ride but SO worth it. I had headaches for the first 2 weeks but I remained strong and now after 21 days I feel great. Drinking a TON of water helps.

Glad to be quit with you.

Offline duathman

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 6-5-2013
  • Interests: Running, cycling
  • Likes Given: 216
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2014, 08:53:00 AM »
Quote from: E&C's
Hi my name is Jad and I have been addicted to nicotine for 14 years. I started dipping when I quit smoking in 2007. Can a day dipper and ready for a change. I am here for me and me alone it is time. I am on day 2 and found the site by mistake when I was trying to understand "the fog" that I was in yesterday. Day two here we go

"I will not use nicotine in any form today!" 'Finger' dip
Nice attitude. No nic day is all that matters. Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Basically you have 48 hours left of nic in your system and its you and your brain after that. Posting up 1st thing in the morning is how we roll here. See you in June 2014.

E&C's Dad

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2014, 08:45:00 AM »
Hi my name is Jad and I have been addicted to nicotine for 14 years. I started dipping when I quit smoking in 2007. Can a day dipper and ready for a change. I am here for me and me alone it is time. I am on day 2 and found the site by mistake when I was trying to understand "the fog" that I was in yesterday. Day two here we go

"I will not use nicotine in any form today!" 'Finger' dip

E&C's Dad

Well I think I found the right place
« on: March 20, 2014, 08:45:00 AM »