Author Topic: CC268 the trifecta of idiocy  (Read 9495 times)

Offline zam

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit is not a passive activity.
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: CC268 the trifecta of idiocy
« Reply #88 on: November 06, 2013, 10:42:00 PM »
Quote from: CC268
Quote from: jlud007
how am I troll? At least I am here trying to stop....even if it takes me 5 tries I am here...I got the fake dip and some seeds for the trip like I said
I'm not sure you've got what it takes to "quit" if you've read this entire thread and you still have to ask this question.

You need to stop "trying" and grow some balls and quit.

Why waste 5 more "tries".... do you think it will get easier, more fun or more convenient later? It won't.... You either want to be quit or you don't, I would advise you make that decision before you keep taking up space around here.
Yea your right. If I'm taking up space here I can try to do this without this place
If you could, you would have done it already. But you only will "try" to do it...here or elsewhere. That is why you will fail. With or without KTC, you will never quit until you stop trying.
*Quit today. Full stop. No qualifiers. Tomorrow?... IDK, IDC.

Offline CC268

• Quitter
« Reply #87 on: November 06, 2013, 09:46:00 PM »
Quote from: jlud007
how am I troll? At least I am here trying to stop....even if it takes me 5 tries I am here...I got the fake dip and some seeds for the trip like I said
I'm not sure you've got what it takes to "quit" if you've read this entire thread and you still have to ask this question.

Why waste 5 more "tries".... do you think it will get easier, more fun or more convenient later? It won't.... You either want to be quit or you don't, I would advise you make that decision before you keep taking up space around here.
Yea your right. If I'm taking up space here I can try to do this without this place

Offline Jlud007

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #86 on: November 06, 2013, 09:43:00 PM »

Offline CC268

• Quitter
« Reply #85 on: November 06, 2013, 09:20:00 PM »

Offline MN_Ben

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
« Reply #84 on: November 06, 2013, 06:22:00 PM »
Quote from: Nolaq

I just looked at his join date. Huh.

'troll'
its his second "intro", he cried in this one about everyone being mean to him also after being wishy washy about quitting...

index.php?showtopic=7945st=15

This whole thing reminds me of Shawshank Redemption where Tim Robbings says "I don't waste time on losers tommy, if we do this, we do it all the way"

Offline Nolaq

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #83 on: November 06, 2013, 04:14:00 PM »
Quote from: razd611
I think I need to come back when I have my priorities right because right now I am just not in the right frame of mind. I need to be here when I know I am serious about this. I'd rather do this when I know I won't let the people here down. I will be back on Monday
You chicken dick pink panty wearing sac-less coward. You got to fuking be shitting me....

Are you really that stupid or do you really believe you are indestructible. You have no idea what commitment is, do you?

Have you ever held someones hand when they took their last breath? Have you ever had that person look you in the eye and hear them say "How could I have been so stupid to take my own life? Not with a gun or a hand full of pills but from MY OWN ignorance and stupidity?"

Yes I am pissed the fuk off at you. You walked into these halls, (not your first time I might add) and said I am ready without understanding the ramifications of your decisions. You knew what to expect and this is the half-assed bullshit attempt you give us?

A motherfuking weekend in the dunes with your butt budies is more important than your future and your life. Bullshit!!!

You may think I am being a Dick. GOOD! I am. I really hope you do. I am talking to your weak sniveling ass just like I wished someone would have talked to mine 23 years ago when I was you. Instead of pampering my ass and being nice saying you know you gotta quit, but you will when you are ready I guess. FUCK THAT!!!!

If I see anything one this roll on Monday other than CC268 - Day 9. Your ass will personally be mine.

Fuking grow up!!!

'blowup'
I just looked at his join date. Huh.

'troll'
What is your major malfunction?!?!?!?!

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #82 on: November 06, 2013, 04:01:00 PM »
Dude... That next dip might just be the "one" that turns that healthy skin into cancer ridden skin. You really wanna pull that trigger... Again?
Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline RAZD611

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Untied and Unfiltered
  • Interests: Family, Fishing, Hunting, Sports.
  • Likes Given: 1264
« Reply #81 on: November 06, 2013, 03:47:00 PM »
I think I need to come back when I have my priorities right because right now I am just not in the right frame of mind. I need to be here when I know I am serious about this. I'd rather do this when I know I won't let the people here down. I will be back on Monday
You chicken dick pink panty wearing sac-less coward. You got to fuking be shitting me....

Are you really that stupid or do you really believe you are indestructible. You have no idea what commitment is, do you?

Have you ever held someones hand when they took their last breath? Have you ever had that person look you in the eye and hear them say "How could I have been so stupid to take my own life? Not with a gun or a hand full of pills but from MY OWN ignorance and stupidity?"

Yes I am pissed the fuk off at you. You walked into these halls, (not your first time I might add) and said I am ready without understanding the ramifications of your decisions. You knew what to expect and this is the half-assed bullshit attempt you give us?

A motherfuking weekend in the dunes with your butt budies is more important than your future and your life. Bullshit!!!

You may think I am being a Dick. GOOD! I am. I really hope you do. I am talking to your weak sniveling ass just like I wished someone would have talked to mine 23 years ago when I was you. Instead of pampering my ass and being nice saying you know you gotta quit, but you will when you are ready I guess. FUCK THAT!!!!

If I see anything one this roll on Monday other than CC268 - Day 9. Your ass will personally be mine.

Fuking grow up!!!

'blowup'
Never Again For Any Reason

Hurt Feelings Report
https://ibb.co/NCwvw7t

Offline Nolaq

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #80 on: November 06, 2013, 03:27:00 PM »
Quote from: DerikR
I can't give you life advice or say how much you'll regret not quitting like these guys since I'm in my early 20s just like you, but I can offer to be there when things get tough. If you PM me your number we can hold each other accountable. Words from the older and wiser are great, but sometimes it takes a peer to help you through a tough spot.
That's some fucking Quit Wisdom right there men!

Quitting with someone else who is in college, same age, similar experiences may be just the ticket.

I would at least see what he's offering.

Offline Nolaq

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #79 on: November 06, 2013, 03:22:00 PM »
We'll see you Monday. 19 years from now. Slave.

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #78 on: November 06, 2013, 03:17:00 PM »
Quote from: brettlees
Quote from: tgafish

Not a bad guy.  Just a stupid fucking kid who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.  PS I fucking hate you!!  I hate you because I see myself 22 years ago.  20 years old and having a flash in the pan thought about quitting because I was scared of xyz.  Instead of getting serious I thought one of a thousand things that justified me having one more and then in the blink of an eye I was 22 years older, $50K poorer and had done years of damage to my body, my relationships, my whole fucking world.  What I wouldn't give to go back and punch myself in the nuts so fucking hard I couldn't get up for a month and say "Hey you stupid asshole.  Quit this stuff, you're wasting your life in slavery!"
I fucking hate you because I see a constant string of 20 something year old kids coming in here and having the chance to save themselves from all the shit I went through.  But you always fuck it up cause you're just as stupid as I was.  So you'll wait just like I did until you've fucked yourself enough that you finally have had enough.  You finally feel down into your soul that you are done and that there is NOTHING that will keep you from being quit.  Your quit is as important to you as your next fucking breath. 
But I still come in here and think maybe this guys different, maybe I can talk him into getting it.  I devote my time, my soul, my word into helping you stay quit and then you fucking throw it all away like it's an old tshirt. 
Well FUCK YOU and your half assed stoppage you stupid asshole!!!  Not going on a weekend trip is too much to ask to keep yourself quit?  You're not ready.  Go ask Kenzie Kern how many weekends she would give up to have her dad back.  Go ask outdoortexan how many weekends he would give up to have parts of his face back.  Ask ME how many weekends I would give up to have back 22 years of slavery to that fucking can.
Go ahead and take this shit lightly.  Maybe you'll stay quit, maybe you won't.  Obviously it matters to you as much as a flip of the coin.
I'll be here on Monday posting up day 901 quit.  What's your plan?

I'm 49, and i was this young guy once. tgafish I couldn't have said it better myself how I feel now. I so wish that back then, almost three decades ago, somebody would have cared enough to wise my a** up by sharing this and what the rest of you have share with this guy. I can only dream how life would have been different!
'crackup'

If what tgafish posted didn't spark a small flame in your brain I agree you probably aren't ready but MONDAY will be no different. You will wait years before that right MONDAY comes. If you were really in the right frame of mind you could go with your buddy's and you'd be fine but your the one that said you couldn't do it.
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline rickddd

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 1/6/2013
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #77 on: November 06, 2013, 02:56:00 PM »
You can either take the advice of SUCCESSFUL QUITTERS... or you can keep listening to the addict voice in your head lying to you, telling you that you can't do it because its too stressful right now. We've all listened to that voice a million frickin times, bro.
You can't BS a BSer. Everybody on this board knows exactly the "addict-speak" you're using right now. They aren't being mean to you - they are screaming at that addict voice in your head. STOP LISTENING TO IT, OR IT WILL KILL YOU.
---------------------------
Quit Date: 1/6/2013
Hall of Fame: 4/15/2013
COMMA! 10/2/2015
41st floor: 3/28/2024

Offline brettlees

• Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #76 on: November 06, 2013, 02:32:00 PM »
Quote from: tgafish

Not a bad guy.  Just a stupid fucking kid who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.  PS I fucking hate you!!  I hate you because I see myself 22 years ago.  20 years old and having a flash in the pan thought about quitting because I was scared of xyz.  Instead of getting serious I thought one of a thousand things that justified me having one more and then in the blink of an eye I was 22 years older, $50K poorer and had done years of damage to my body, my relationships, my whole fucking world.  What I wouldn't give to go back and punch myself in the nuts so fucking hard I couldn't get up for a month and say "Hey you stupid asshole.  Quit this stuff, you're wasting your life in slavery!"
I fucking hate you because I see a constant string of 20 something year old kids coming in here and having the chance to save themselves from all the shit I went through.  But you always fuck it up cause you're just as stupid as I was.  So you'll wait just like I did until you've fucked yourself enough that you finally have had enough.  You finally feel down into your soul that you are done and that there is NOTHING that will keep you from being quit.  Your quit is as important to you as your next fucking breath. 
But I still come in here and think maybe this guys different, maybe I can talk him into getting it.  I devote my time, my soul, my word into helping you stay quit and then you fucking throw it all away like it's an old tshirt. 
Well FUCK YOU and your half assed stoppage you stupid asshole!!!  Not going on a weekend trip is too much to ask to keep yourself quit?  You're not ready.  Go ask Kenzie Kern how many weekends she would give up to have her dad back.  Go ask outdoortexan how many weekends he would give up to have parts of his face back.  Ask ME how many weekends I would give up to have back 22 years of slavery to that fucking can.
Go ahead and take this shit lightly.  Maybe you'll stay quit, maybe you won't.  Obviously it matters to you as much as a flip of the coin.
I'll be here on Monday posting up day 901 quit.  What's your plan?

I'm 49, and i was this young guy once. tgafish I couldn't have said it better myself how I feel now. I so wish that back then, almost three decades ago, somebody would have cared enough to wise my a** up by sharing this and what the rest of you have share with this guy. I can only dream how life would have been different!
This info helped me early on, and still does today: https://whyquit.com/whyquit/linksaaddiction.html

Quitters I’ve met so far: Ihatecope, >Pinched<, T-Cell, grizzlyhasclaws, Canvasback, BaseballPlayer, Cbird65, ERDVM, BradleyGuy, Ted, Zeno, AppleJack, Bronc, Knockout, MookieBlaylock, Rdad, 2mch2lv4, MN_Ben, Natro, Lippizaner, Amquash, ChristopherJ, GDubya, SRohde  -- always eager to meet more!

Offline Diesel2112

• Quitter
« Reply #75 on: November 06, 2013, 02:13:00 PM »
Weakest shit I ever heard. Way to put some effort into this.

Go to the dunes and chew your balls off. The person you will be letting down the most is yourself.

"Be back Monday"....fuck me.

You can't get serious when its convenient for you, because it NEVER will be. There will ALWAYS be something...final exams, then Thanksgiving and Christmas break is coming up, you can't quit during that time. Might as well wait til January 1st, oh wait... The super bowl, I can't not chew during that, etc..

Next thing you know 20+ years will fly by and you will either finally realize what an enslaved asshole you were and how much money you wasted and damage you did to your brain, mouth, and tounge, or you will have cancer and be dead, which I believe you said was your biggest fear in your first post.

You are a pussy.

You wasted my time.

Fuck off.
Quit 06/04/12
HOF 9/11/12
2nd floor 12/20/12
3rd floor 03/30/13
4th floor 07/08/13
5th floor 10/16/13
6th floor 01/24/14
7th floor 05/04/14
8th floor 08/12/14
9th floor 10/20/14
Comma 02/28/15
11th floor 06/08/15
12th floor 09/16/15
13th floor 12/25/15
14th floor 04/03/16
15th floor 7/11/16
16th floor 10/20/16
17th floor 01/27/17
18th floor 05/08/17
19th floor 08/14/17
20th floor 11/27/17
21st floor 03/11/18

"Celebrate the moment as it turns into one more"..
"You can fight without ever winning, but never ever win, win without a fight".
"Onion rings...funyons. A connection? Yeah. I fucking think so."
"Honest Abe had a fake jaw".
"In a world that seems so small, I can't stop thinking big"
"Someone set a bad example. Made surrender seem all right
The act of a noble warrior. Who lost the will to fight."

Offline PaddyMac02

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #74 on: November 06, 2013, 02:12:00 PM »
Quote from: spartanron
i was going to quit next Monday for a solid 5 years. this is addict speak fucking with your head. There is no right frame of mind. Either you are quit or not quit. Either you recognize the evil or you don't.
I can't tell you how many times I "planned to quit." I threw out so many 3/4 full tins of dip saying "this is the last one", but it never was until I threw out 3 full cans of untouched and unopened poison. Surrender to the fact that you're an addict, take some deep breaths and quit. Once you get through the 3-4 days of suck, it gets easier. Granted, you'll have some strong craves along the way, but they won't be physical, even though they may seem that way at times. Make your quit your addiction.