Author Topic: First post  (Read 8605 times)

Offline Lipizzaner

• BANNED
  • Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: First post
« Reply #138 on: August 24, 2014, 08:20:00 PM »
Quote from: slug.go
Quote from: Ginet
Quote from: mogul
Quote from: banjosteve
Quote from: sh4string
Proud of a fellow Mizzou Veterinarian!!! Congrats on the 200 and keep at it!!! The view just keeps getting better!
Great work doc. Proud to quit with you. Go Mizzou!
Right there with these guys Doc, Congrats and thank you for your support here. YOu make a big difference.
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! Way to rock it Doc! LF
Nice work, Doc!
'Cheers' 'sos' 'BanDog' 'dance'

Offline Medicff

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-05-17
« Reply #137 on: August 24, 2014, 05:30:00 PM »
Congrats on 200 Doc. Proud to be quit with you today.

Offline slug.go

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 1/23/14
  • Interests: Family, motorcycles, all sports, hunting, fishing, guns
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #136 on: August 24, 2014, 05:15:00 PM »
Quote from: Ginet
Proud of a fellow Mizzou Veterinarian!!! Congrats on the 200 and keep at it!!! The view just keeps getting better!
Right there with these guys Doc, Congrats and thank you for your support here. YOu make a big difference.
Nice work, Doc!
Quit since 1/23/14

Offline Ginet

• Quitter
« Reply #135 on: August 24, 2014, 11:10:00 AM »
The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it. ~ Chinese Proverb
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply. ~ Stephen R. Covey

QD 12/29/13
April 2014 Resolute

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
  • Interests: Pilot
« Reply #134 on: August 24, 2014, 10:43:00 AM »

Offline Banjosteve

• Quitter
  • Interests: playing banjo and guitar, fly fishing , hiking, biking. My kids.
« Reply #133 on: August 24, 2014, 10:27:00 AM »

Offline Sh4string

• Quitter
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 10/21/2013
  • Interests: Family, Hunting, fishing, outdoors, triathlon
« Reply #132 on: August 24, 2014, 10:07:00 AM »
Quitting every damn day since October 21, 2013

Offline slinger

• Quitter
  • Interests: My wife and two sons, sports, hunting, fishing, and quitting.
« Reply #131 on: August 24, 2014, 10:07:00 AM »
Quote from: Done4Me
Quote from: Smeds
Congrats on the 200 Doc, proud of you and what you bring to the table! Sorry I missed the Gorse ... I know that was a more significant Milestone! Just the same, quitting with you today bro!
Congrats Doc. 200 is huge given where you were 201 days back. Keep on quitting.
Congrats Doc! Proud to quit with you any day!
We are what we repeatedly do. ~ Aristotle

Quit or get off the pot, Sally. ~ Diesel2112

The way I see it, you can either post roll daily or fuck off. ~ jost2brown

Bam! Right in the ass! ~ MonsterEMT

Quit Date: 3/4/14
HOF Date: 6/11/14
2nd Floor: 9/19/14
HOF Speech

Offline Done4Me

• Epic Quitter
  • Interests: Family, Beach, Fishing, BBQ
« Reply #130 on: August 24, 2014, 08:59:00 AM »
Congrats on the 200 Doc, proud of you and what you bring to the table! Sorry I missed the Gorse ... I know that was a more significant Milestone! Just the same, quitting with you today bro!
Congrats Doc. 200 is huge given where you were 201 days back. Keep on quitting.

Offline Smeds

• Master of Quit
  • The bluebird can sing, but the crow's got the soul
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #129 on: August 24, 2014, 08:14:00 AM »
My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #128 on: August 11, 2014, 10:41:00 AM »
Quote from: slug.go
Quote from: flashman
Quote from: Lipizzaner
Quote from: Scowick65
Quote from: SirDerek
Quote from: gmann
Quote from: Doc
Thought I'd dust off the old intro page tonight. Just got back from my first family vacation without that two-bit whore nicotine tagging along. Had a great time on the beach with the wife and kids. Spent somewhere around 26 hours in a car. Hired a guide and caught some awesome fish. All in all...a great time.
I've had a lot of firsts in the last 186 days. Until now, I had never even been an adult without nicotine.
It feels good.
I'm still using some fake and seeds. Not really worried about that but I don't like the way I look carrying that round can in my pocket.
When I see someone using nicotine now, I feel pity for them. I have disdain for them. How stupid are people? How can it be legal to even sell that shit?!?
The last night in Florida, my son and I were hanging out on the sound shore while the wife and daughter went to the gulf beach. They are like 400 yards apart. He was making a sand town and I was "fishing". Then this guy walked by with this horse dick cigar. We exchanged greetings and he continued his stroll down the beach. I could smell that nasty trash fire for over 10minutes. It also announced his return by about 10 minutes. I have never liked the smell of cigarette or cigar smoke, but this was exceptionally foul. What was different was my perception of this guy. Normally I would have thought, "what a poser" or something along those lines. This time I thought, "how sad." This guy thinks he's having a special moment on the beach with his cigar when all he is doing is finding some way to justify ignoring his family while he sucks a giant nasty dick of nicotine. Then he will go back to his wife and maybe kids and smell like he has licked ashes off of a homeless person's taint.
On the trip home, I saw a guy flirting with a chick and he had a can of chew in his pocket. I thought, "man, if that young shit had a clue, he would not think that chewing that shit was cool."
That's when I realized I had a can of fake in my pocket and someone could be thinking that about me.
What the fuck do I care what they think? I'm quit and this little can of herbal shit helps keep me that way. I'd rather look a fool the rest of my days than actually be that fool for another minute.
Anyway, back to the grind in the morning, but a great week with my family...quit.
Where's the like button?
I'm going through the same "firsts" as an adult Doc, right along with you brother. You embody everything that is KTC ... proud to be quit with you today, and EDD! See you on roll tomorrow ...
well done and great post my friend.
You wear your new quit attitude well. Thanks for the post.
Bad ass post, Doc. Thank you
Awesome! Thanks for sharing.
[LIKE]
Eh...what's up Doc? Nice post, hopefully this will serve to help enlighten the newbies.
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline slug.go

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 1/23/14
  • Interests: Family, motorcycles, all sports, hunting, fishing, guns
« Reply #127 on: August 11, 2014, 10:20:00 AM »
Quote from: flashman
Thought I'd dust off the old intro page tonight. Just got back from my first family vacation without that two-bit whore nicotine tagging along. Had a great time on the beach with the wife and kids. Spent somewhere around 26 hours in a car. Hired a guide and caught some awesome fish. All in all...a great time.
I've had a lot of firsts in the last 186 days. Until now, I had never even been an adult without nicotine.
It feels good.
I'm still using some fake and seeds. Not really worried about that but I don't like the way I look carrying that round can in my pocket.
When I see someone using nicotine now, I feel pity for them. I have disdain for them. How stupid are people? How can it be legal to even sell that shit?!?
The last night in Florida, my son and I were hanging out on the sound shore while the wife and daughter went to the gulf beach. They are like 400 yards apart. He was making a sand town and I was "fishing". Then this guy walked by with this horse dick cigar. We exchanged greetings and he continued his stroll down the beach. I could smell that nasty trash fire for over 10minutes. It also announced his return by about 10 minutes. I have never liked the smell of cigarette or cigar smoke, but this was exceptionally foul. What was different was my perception of this guy. Normally I would have thought, "what a poser" or something along those lines. This time I thought, "how sad." This guy thinks he's having a special moment on the beach with his cigar when all he is doing is finding some way to justify ignoring his family while he sucks a giant nasty dick of nicotine. Then he will go back to his wife and maybe kids and smell like he has licked ashes off of a homeless person's taint.
On the trip home, I saw a guy flirting with a chick and he had a can of chew in his pocket. I thought, "man, if that young shit had a clue, he would not think that chewing that shit was cool."
That's when I realized I had a can of fake in my pocket and someone could be thinking that about me.
What the fuck do I care what they think? I'm quit and this little can of herbal shit helps keep me that way. I'd rather look a fool the rest of my days than actually be that fool for another minute.
Anyway, back to the grind in the morning, but a great week with my family...quit.
Where's the like button?
I'm going through the same "firsts" as an adult Doc, right along with you brother. You embody everything that is KTC ... proud to be quit with you today, and EDD! See you on roll tomorrow ...
[LIKE]
Quit since 1/23/14

Offline flash

• Proverbs 1:7
  • Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Fools despise wisdom and instruction.
  • Quit Date: June 17, 2009
  • Interests: All sports, reading, movies, music. I like poetry, taking long walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick.
  • Likes Given: 360
« Reply #126 on: August 11, 2014, 10:09:00 AM »
It feels good.
Where's the like button?
"The second you stop and believe your own hype, you've lost."
   - Mark Owen, Navy Seal & Author: No Easy Day

Offline Lipizzaner

• BANNED
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #125 on: August 11, 2014, 09:23:00 AM »
It feels good.
Where's the like button?

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #124 on: August 10, 2014, 11:53:00 PM »
It feels good.
Where's the like button?