Author Topic: busted bad by wife, shit aint worth it  (Read 9991 times)

Offline Kdip

• Administrator
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: Quitting and helping others quit, riding my motorcycle, baseball, football, old furniture restoration, junk collecting, vintage arcade machines, rafting, tubing, camping, my family and dog
  • Likes Given: 295
Re: busted bad by wife, shit aint worth it
« Reply #84 on: April 09, 2009, 03:28:00 PM »
Quote from: harmwag1
Bunch of junkies we are. We are all pathetic to have lived like this so long. We all sold our soul to some fucking dip. What a joke.. I made excuses all the time to get away from my wife so i could take a fucking dip. what a joke.
I did the same shit. Wish i could have all the time back i wasted "running errands", "working in the garage" taking 30 minute craps, etc just to have my cope Fix. Loving the Bitch more than my wife  child almost cost me my marriage. Read my HOF speech. Fuck you Cope  UST!!!

Offline bearattack

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #83 on: April 09, 2009, 01:42:00 PM »
Well just learned the cunt prob lives 20 min from me.... Here's ur fair warning if I see anybody displaying cunt like features and having a dip, ill perform som maxifacial surgery w my sw 357. No ?s asked......
Out of brotherhood my friend......

Fukukodiak.
I've dipped enough to be satisfied for a life time, done with it... I killed the bear... hate that scumbag. 02/27/09@ 10pm was my last taste!!!!

Offline vfrpilot0

• Quitter
  • Interests: hanging out with my little girl. cars/motorcycles/airplanes
« Reply #82 on: April 09, 2009, 01:31:00 PM »
just read through the past couple days of posts on this. Thanks...for some reason the craves have been bad these past 3 days...mostly in the evening...but this past 30 minutes was a bit tough. Man I guess it takes awhile to undo 27yrs worth of habit. Syndrome I especially enjoyed your antics. And thanks to all for pointing out things they've done in the name of dip...exact same things I've done...and it makes me want to stay quit! I'm only a 10 day quitter, but tomorrow I'll be an 11 day quitter!

Offline bearattack

• Quitter
« Reply #81 on: April 09, 2009, 12:25:00 AM »
Looks like a lot of you guys did a shitload of
Cope.... Never tried it.....

Fuckukodiak
I've dipped enough to be satisfied for a life time, done with it... I killed the bear... hate that scumbag. 02/27/09@ 10pm was my last taste!!!!

Offline harmwag1

• Quitter
« Reply #80 on: April 08, 2009, 06:47:00 PM »
Bunch of junkies we are. We are all pathetic to have lived like this so long. We all sold our soul to some fucking dip. What a joke.. I made excuses all the time to get away from my wife so i could take a fucking dip. what a joke.
Last dip of Copenhagen July 9, 2012!

Offline DeanTheCoot

• Quitter
  • Interests: reading, eating, walking, running, fishing, Freemasonry, coffee, pussy, hunting, motorcycles, history, badminton, trees
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #79 on: April 08, 2009, 04:59:00 PM »
Ha! Fuck. I never thought of it like that. And nooooooo...I ain't asking my wife, either. No way, bro.

Actually, the way I see it, all the lying I've done doesn't matter anymore, so long as I stay quit. I can't expect her to know how tough this addiction has been. Thus, I can't expect her to do anything but freak out if I dip. In turn, she's just gonna have to accept that I hid it from her.

And ultimately, I'll feel good about myself for having quit without her threatening divorce. ;)

Offline bearattack

• Quitter
« Reply #78 on: April 08, 2009, 03:56:00 PM »
Wow what a bunch of dbags we have been...
Compulsive liars and sneaks,,,, looking our wives in the eyes and straight out bullshitting about our secret lives as junkies...

So I was thinking if our wives knew we value our word more to some degenerate dip sucking psychos on the internet, than to them would they be pisses????? No way in hell I'm gonna ask her....

Fuckukodiak!!!!

Offline bearattack

• Quitter
« Reply #77 on: April 07, 2009, 11:38:00 PM »
Occurs to me

1. I want a dip, a big juicy bear.

2. As much as I want a dip, I want to be a non- dipper more....

Just won't give me fuckin days back...

Fuck u kodiak!!

Offline GlennFtheKodiak

• Quitter
  • Interests: Gym and Coaching and Running Pop Warner Program. I'll fuck all you mother fuckers up.
« Reply #76 on: April 07, 2009, 09:48:00 AM »
Quote from: bearattack
Ya know, I don't think ill ever find dip disgusting gross or revolting.....

I was cleaning a shop room, that only I go into yesterday.... Its been about a month and a half since anybody has been in there...
I spilled two dead spitters, and found 3 tins
Stashed on in the concrete sill... Dumped them down the sump pump put and pissed on them then tripped the pump... I simply didn't give myself the opportunity to gobble all three tins at once... What pissed me off was that was 18 bucks pumped out the building......

So this little post includes rotten fermented saliva , mucus, and piss.... And I doubt you
Junkies find it gross or shocking..

Fuckukodiak.....
Fuck.

I was heading over to the one-person bathroom that we have here in the office. You know, the handicap bathroom - perfect because you could lock the door, read the paper, with a nice tasty dip in there.

Well anyway, for the first time in 3 weeks, as I started walking over there, I did the 'ol pocket slap, to make sure the tin was in my pocket.

STUPID HABITS DIE HARD!

Fuck you nicotine, makin' me slap my pocket. You haven't been in there for 21 days, cunt! And you will never be again.

Thanks for listening.

Actually, to the contrary, all dip stories are gross and shocking. We're just the only group that would have no trouble believing them.
football rules, soccer drools

HOF: July 7th, 2009

Offline bearattack

• Quitter
« Reply #75 on: April 07, 2009, 09:17:00 AM »
Ya know, I don't think ill ever find dip disgusting gross or revolting.....

I was cleaning a shop room, that only I go into yesterday.... Its been about a month and a half since anybody has been in there...
I spilled two dead spitters, and found 3 tins
Stashed on in the concrete sill... Dumped them down the sump pump put and pissed on them then tripped the pump... I simply didn't give myself the opportunity to gobble all three tins at once... What pissed me off was that was 18 bucks pumped out the building......

So this little post includes rotten fermented saliva , mucus, and piss.... And I doubt you
Junkies find it gross or shocking..

Fuckukodiak.....

Offline braden

• Quitter
« Reply #74 on: April 06, 2009, 03:49:00 PM »
Quote from: harmwag1
You want to know how fucking pitiful I am.

I've been hiding my dip from my wife for two years. I have dipped for 22 years, but she thinks I quit two years ago. I think she knows because she has made several dip comments, like the sink smells like dip (after i have spit one down it), etc.

Anyway,

I will never commit to going somewhere where i will be trapped for hours and can't get a dip. my mom lives two hours away and i never want to visit her because i can't dip. when we go there, i always come up with an excuse to go back home and won't spend the night. i can usually sneak a dip at her house, when i have to go "fill up the car with gas" or drive around and see if anything has changed at home- ya'll know the routine. Get away from everyone so you can spit in a can. what a joke.

DIP HAS CAUSED ME NOT TO VISIT MY OWN MOTHER- I AM A PIECE OF SHIT. ROT IN HELL COPENHAGEN.
That is pretty bad. The good news is, you've found a group of people who, as ridiculous as that is, not only understand, but have done the exact same or similar things. And we've all decided to grow up and put that crap behind us, with each others' help.

You've got it right in your head. Keep that thinking and get rid the shit for good. It is not and never has been our friend - it has caused us to lie, decieve, skip time with loved ones, harm ourselves physically  mentally...and on and on.

Good luck. We're with you.

Offline bearattack

• Quitter
« Reply #73 on: April 06, 2009, 03:08:00 PM »
Yeah ur a real scumbag.... Bont you don't have to be,,,,,, you must believe me...

Btw 2 yrs wo getting popped by the wifeski,
You are good!!!!

Fuckukodiak!!!

Offline harmwag1

• Quitter
« Reply #72 on: April 06, 2009, 01:56:00 PM »
You want to know how fucking pitiful I am.

I've been hiding my dip from my wife for two years. I have dipped for 22 years, but she thinks I quit two years ago. I think she knows because she has made several dip comments, like the sink smells like dip (after i have spit one down it), etc.

Anyway,

I will never commit to going somewhere where i will be trapped for hours and can't get a dip. my mom lives two hours away and i never want to visit her because i can't dip. when we go there, i always come up with an excuse to go back home and won't spend the night. i can usually sneak a dip at her house, when i have to go "fill up the car with gas" or drive around and see if anything has changed at home- ya'll know the routine. Get away from everyone so you can spit in a can. what a joke.

DIP HAS CAUSED ME NOT TO VISIT MY OWN MOTHER- I AM A PIECE OF SHIT. ROT IN HELL COPENHAGEN.
Last dip of Copenhagen July 9, 2012!

Offline redtrain14

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: Family, hunting, fishing, running, mountain biking, swimming, building shit, and anything else that sounds like fun.
  • Likes Given: 19
« Reply #71 on: April 06, 2009, 11:27:00 AM »
Quote from: FtheKodiak
Quote from: KodiakDan
I did yard work this weekend without chewing. That was big for me.
I think alot of us are facing that the last few days/week. Amazing right? I painted a mailbox. no dip. put together a storage box. no dip. cleaned the gutters. no dip.

amazing right?
Sure is.

To think, all that stuff, for all these years could get done without dip.

Nice work!

Offline GlennFtheKodiak

• Quitter
  • Interests: Gym and Coaching and Running Pop Warner Program. I'll fuck all you mother fuckers up.
« Reply #70 on: April 06, 2009, 11:04:00 AM »
Quote from: KodiakDan
I did yard work this weekend without chewing. That was big for me.
I think alot of us are facing that the last few days/week. Amazing right? I painted a mailbox. no dip. put together a storage box. no dip. cleaned the gutters. no dip.

amazing right?
football rules, soccer drools

HOF: July 7th, 2009