Author Topic: busted bad by wife, shit aint worth it  (Read 9989 times)

Offline bearattack

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: busted bad by wife, shit aint worth it
« Reply #114 on: May 05, 2009, 12:27:00 PM »
The quit is now fanatical... Went to buy new work boots this morning... Great sale on some boots, but I didn't buy them. Bc they were
Made by kodiak workboot company....

Fukukidiak!!!!!
I've dipped enough to be satisfied for a life time, done with it... I killed the bear... hate that scumbag. 02/27/09@ 10pm was my last taste!!!!

Offline bearattack

• Quitter
« Reply #113 on: May 04, 2009, 05:49:00 PM »
Quote from: KodiakDan
Quote from: bearattack
Today I did some underwater work,
I geared up and spent about 2hrs under...
About half way through, I remembered I used to always pack a lip bwhile diving and just spit through my regulator...
Anybody else ever scuba dip????

Fukukodiak!!!
Scuba dippin' That's a new one and has got to be a new level of addiction. How many people can honestly say they have swam in their own spitters????
never looked at it like i was swimming in my spitter,,,, not only that
dive fees are 175perhour, thats what i charge to have their oasis tuned into a 60,000 gallon spittoon.........

but i must admit i have done my fair share of caribean diving, always with a kodiak spitt through regulator......

picture this chillen next to a bright coral reef bright fish, clear water and having a fat dip......

i truelly belive the "decision" has reprogrammed me,,, i dont want to be a dipper....
hence i dont dip.......

plus try sneaking the koddy past the divemaster and your wife......... yowzer that was a close one..........

FUCK YOU KODIAK!!!!!!!!!!
I've dipped enough to be satisfied for a life time, done with it... I killed the bear... hate that scumbag. 02/27/09@ 10pm was my last taste!!!!

Offline DanTheMan

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: My Kids and Wife, wishing the Bears didn't suck, Sausage, Veterinary business, bird watching, weight lifting, being happy, improving my life, and being thankful for what I have
« Reply #112 on: May 04, 2009, 04:02:00 PM »
About half way through, I remembered I used to always pack a lip bwhile diving and just spit through my regulator...

Fukukodiak!!!
Scuba dippin' That's a new one and has got to be a new level of addiction. How many people can honestly say they have swam in their own spitters????
"Making and keeping promises to yourself is the foundation for developing character and integrity"

QD: 2/25/09
HOF: 6/4/09
2nd Floor: 9/12/09
3rd Floor: 12/21/09
1 Year: 2/25/10
4th Floor: 3/31/10
5th Floor: 7/9/10
6th Floor: 10/17/10
7th Floor: 1/25/11
2 Years: 2/25/11
8th Floor: 5/5/11
9th Floor: 8/13/11
10th Floor: 11/21/11
3 Years: 2/25/12
11th Floor: 2/29/12
12th Floor: 6/8/12
13th Floor: 9/16/12
14th Floor: 12/25/12
4 Years: 2/25/13
15th Floor: 4/4/13
16th Floor: 7/13/13
17th Floor: 10/21/13
18th Floor: 1/29/13
5 Years: 2/25/14
19th Floor: 5/9/14
20th Floor: 8/19/14
21st Floor: 11/25/14
6 Years: 2/25/15
22nd Floor: 3/5/15
23rd Floor: 6/13/15
24th Floor: 9/21/15
25th Floor: 12/30/15
7 Years: 2/25/16
26th Floor: 4/8/16
27th Floor: 7/17/16
28th Floor: 10/25/16
29th Floor: 2/2/2017
8 Years: 2/25/17
30th Floor: 5/13/17
31st Floor: 8/21/17

Offline bearattack

• Quitter
« Reply #111 on: May 04, 2009, 12:26:00 PM »
first weekend in may, no deire to eat a beardick

fukukodiak!!!!!!!!!

Offline bearattack

• Quitter
« Reply #110 on: April 29, 2009, 10:13:00 PM »

Fukukodiak!!!

Offline Trapper

• Epic Quitter
  • Interests: Hunting, Fishing, Outdoors.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #109 on: April 29, 2009, 12:06:00 AM »
AHhhh day 61 bitches....

I'm cool not really tripping anymore,
I have a buddy, he's recently made the jump to buying 2 cans at once..... He wants to hang it up, but he is going the nic gum route... He is in day 4. I want to lead him to ktc.org,,, but he's liable to catch shit over his gum.... His 12 days is a big deal, been there.. As far as I'm concerned I wouldn't care if he was freebasing nicotrine in an alley. I'm happy he's not dippin'

Fuck that sounds so gay "happy" for him,
I've gone from mr. Come on man have a dip to a "born again anti dip fuck head"... Nobody ever thought they'd see the day I went antidip....

Fukukodiak!!!!
Bear,
Not gonna bust your ass or his, gum, patch, cigarette or cigar Nicotine is nicotine, he's not quit until he's nicotine free. Its just the facts. Your right if you bring him in and he cant commit to all the brothers to be free of this shit he might as well stay on his 2 can a day habit.

Offline bearattack

• Quitter
« Reply #108 on: April 28, 2009, 11:53:00 PM »
AHhhh day 61 bitches....

I'm cool not really tripping anymore,
I have a buddy, he's recently made the jump to buying 2 cans at once..... He wants to hang it up, but he is going the nic gum route... He is in day 4. I want to lead him to ktc.org,,, but he's liable to catch shit over his gum.... His 12 days is a big deal, been there.. As far as I'm concerned I wouldn't care if he was freebasing nicotrine in an alley. I'm happy he's not dippin'

Fuck that sounds so gay "happy" for him,
I've gone from mr. Come on man have a dip to a "born again anti dip fuck head"... Nobody ever thought they'd see the day I went antidip....

Fukukodiak!!!!

Offline bearattack

• Quitter
« Reply #107 on: April 25, 2009, 09:38:00 AM »
Quote from: niwot
Going to a party tonight, a 2 can. Buddy is going to be there.....  I'm not worried about a cave for 2 reasons a. I don't dip b. He's a skoal junky.... C. He's a good friend he wouldn't give me a dip anyway. Not the type of asshole who likes to fuk up quits. A

I heard he's been asking my brother as he knows I cooled it on the dip a wjile ago, I don't know if he knows ho fanatical about quit I am now.... 

I'm not gonna preach or even mention quit to him unless he brings it up..

Scooterscum...... Thanks I see u posted a few rolls for me... Roll is a major pain in ass to do by the book from bb, but I signed on from office and read rolls for the first time,
Actually I really don't know any juners beside kdan...  Anyway thanks for looking for this solid quitter... I'm here I own a pool company in connecticut and bizzy as a mofo.

Fukukodiak!!!
I spent an afternoon with a dip buddy the other day. I had my last chew with him new years eve and he is still hitting it ninja style. He calls it "chew management" keeping it hidden from wife and kids. He knows about the site but is resistant just like all us addicts were. He has chewed for 22 years and does the on the way to work/lunch/shitter/home deal and is just stuck in that rut. I have about 4 friends who still chew and I would love to help if it is their idea to quit, I agree bear, I will not preach but they don't know what they are missing....Quttin' is GOOOO!
If I didn't season my wifes dinner w kodiak

On 2/27 I'd a have a fatty in right now.

Your buds still like to dip and its worth it to them..... We know how that goes..

Fukukodiak!!!!!!!

Offline niwot

• Quitter
  • Interests: Son in competitive soccer/ coaching. golf, outdoors with family. I am a tree lover, not a hugger.
« Reply #106 on: April 25, 2009, 09:12:00 AM »
Going to a party tonight, a 2 can. Buddy is going to be there..... I'm not worried about a cave for 2 reasons a. I don't dip b. He's a skoal junky.... C. He's a good friend he wouldn't give me a dip anyway. Not the type of asshole who likes to fuk up quits. A

I heard he's been asking my brother as he knows I cooled it on the dip a wjile ago, I don't know if he knows ho fanatical about quit I am now....

Scooterscum...... Thanks I see u posted a few rolls for me... Roll is a major pain in ass to do by the book from bb, but I signed on from office and read rolls for the first time,
Actually I really don't know any juners beside kdan... Anyway thanks for looking for this solid quitter... I'm here I own a pool company in connecticut and bizzy as a mofo.

Fukukodiak!!!
I spent an afternoon with a dip buddy the other day. I had my last chew with him new years eve and he is still hitting it ninja style. He calls it "chew management" keeping it hidden from wife and kids. He knows about the site but is resistant just like all us addicts were. He has chewed for 22 years and does the on the way to work/lunch/shitter/home deal and is just stuck in that rut. I have about 4 friends who still chew and I would love to help if it is their idea to quit, I agree bear, I will not preach but they don't know what they are missing....Quttin' is GOOOO!
There are 2 types of pain: the pain of DISCIPLINE and the pain of REGRET.

Offline bearattack

• Quitter
« Reply #105 on: April 25, 2009, 08:37:00 AM »
Going to a party tonight, a 2 can. Buddy is going to be there..... I'm not worried about a cave for 2 reasons a. I don't dip b. He's a skoal junky.... C. He's a good friend he wouldn't give me a dip anyway. Not the type of asshole who likes to fuk up quits. A

Actually I really don't know any juners beside kdan... Anyway thanks for looking for this solid quitter... I'm here I own a pool company in connecticut and bizzy as a mofo.

Fukukodiak!!!

Offline Colonel_No_Cope

• BANNED
  • Quitting MoFo
« Reply #104 on: April 24, 2009, 10:39:00 AM »
Well, my company is a now a dip free workplace.... Yeah right I know better than that...... But if I see ya dippin I aint payin'...

Fukukodiak
Keep it up bear...

I am sure we all could spend years trying to figure out why we ever kept dipping for so long.

Offline bearattack

• Quitter
« Reply #103 on: April 24, 2009, 08:25:00 AM »
Well, my company is a now a dip free workplace.... Yeah right I know better than that...... But if I see ya dippin I aint payin'...

Fukukodiak

Offline bearattack

• Quitter
« Reply #102 on: April 21, 2009, 09:45:00 PM »
My mouths been healing 54 days,
I bet a dip would burn like hell

Fukukodiak

Offline BigDippa

• Quitter
  • Interests: Gym rat! I love to fish as well, and go every weekend. Other than that, my time is spent with my family. I have a 6 month old son who is going to be a BEAST when he gets older. Kid is solid. Also have a beautiful 3 yo little girl and a smoking hot wife. Life is good.
« Reply #101 on: April 21, 2009, 09:59:00 AM »
It's amazing what we can do without dip, ain't it? It is the stupidest, most pointless thing in the world. Looking back, how pathetic were we for not being able to do the simplest things without shoving our faces full of worm dirt?
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time.

Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.

Offline bearattack

• Quitter
« Reply #100 on: April 21, 2009, 08:27:00 AM »
Yesterday I went to a jobsite that I finished in mid december..... This one is about an hour away and deep into the sticks...

When I built this one I was peeking my dipping, close to 2 tins a day. And I'm not talking about 2 tins of wastied dip, you throwing dip out every five minutes and repacking. I'm talking about monster 2 hour dips...

Anyway when I did this job I knew I was getting out of control.... Like almost 18 yrs of dipping wasn't a hint.... Like I said this job is really of the map.. So I'd go a bit out of my way to score some bearcock...
Yesterday I'm driving up there with no dip, wondering wtf was I ever thinking???

How did I go a solid 17or18 yrs, thinking dipping was an ok behavior...

Its an absurd habit addiction hobby passtime whatever........ Not to mention a pain in the ass...

Fuck you kodiak