Author Topic: busted bad by wife, shit aint worth it  (Read 9984 times)

Offline bearattack

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: busted bad by wife, shit aint worth it
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2009, 03:26:00 PM »
Somehow I'm remember a dip dream from last week. About 6yrs ago I went on a guided fly fishing trip, to grand lake stream maine. It was abut 4 miles from canada.
Anyway it was a great fdishing and dipping trip....

In the dream I was with the guide, his name is brian... Haven't communicated with or thought of him since.... Anyway what I recall, is walking through the woods with him and throwing flies at kodiak tins, he would spot and point to..... What the fuck?!?!?!? We weren't even near the river, dip fishing in the woods????? Is it time fpor the looney bin???

Fuck u kodiak
I've dipped enough to be satisfied for a life time, done with it... I killed the bear... hate that scumbag. 02/27/09@ 10pm was my last taste!!!!

Offline bearattack

• Quitter
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2009, 10:21:00 AM »
U got it leafy could be hard work, btw I'd have fuckin murdered the made if she took my candy....

I was on vacation w cig smokers, cigs never tempted me. I was a heavy smoker for about 2 hrs when I was 11 yrs old. But seriously I just never liked cigs

Oh yeah, fuck u kodiak
I've dipped enough to be satisfied for a life time, done with it... I killed the bear... hate that scumbag. 02/27/09@ 10pm was my last taste!!!!

Offline leaf67

• Quitter
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2009, 02:06:00 PM »
Quote from: bearattack
Being a sneaky dip junky was actually took a lot of effort planning and work.
Hmmm...like stuffing a few tins down the thickest sweater you own and burying in the back of the suitcase for unpacking when the wife is not looking. Or maybe a tin in your sock wondering how to get past the airport security gate. Like sneaking those tins out when you get to the hotel and hiding one in the garden planter outside the door or balcony, one in the bottom of the tissue dispenser in the shitter hoping the maid doesn't find, or maybe up in the plumbing under the sink? Nobody has a better understanding of hotel bathroom blueprints and all the places you can sneak a tin. Instead of maybe relaxing by the pool with the wife and kids, nagging thoughts of when to sneak away for a dip. How many times have you rushed back to the toilet in a panic to make sure the dip actually flushed? I still feel the chest thumps when the wife comes home unexpectantly...did she catch me with a dip, did I leave a spitter somewhere....it's been over 200 days. But what a relief now to have the answer...I don't dip anymore. I know how you felt then, and I know exactly how you feel now about those twinge triggers that occur when you are back in a former stealth dip moment.

Remshot called it for what it was (pathetic - I was), and now what it is (quit - I am)....and it's made all the difference in the world. Keep posting!

Offline bearattack

• Quitter
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2009, 12:46:00 AM »
Just got home from a dip free vacation,
Didn't smuggle any down or sneak out on wife to have a lipper...... Being a sneaky dip junky was actually took a lot of effort planning and work.

Offline bearattack

• Quitter
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2009, 06:13:00 PM »
I'm wirth my wife. And buddy and his wife in new orleans,,, he doesn't dip....
Dip didn't cross my mind until I was up for 6 hrs today.... That's sweet

Offline Remshot

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • The One
  • Quit Date: January 23, 2006
  • Interests: Family
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2009, 12:34:00 AM »
You sure were a pathetic piece of shit, weren't you?

Well, you're not any more. You are quit.

Congratulations. Use the site....Post this shit in your quit group. Your quit brothers and sisters will benefit from reading your stuff. I'm dead serious. Take it to your group. Use them and let them use you.

Congratulations on being quit.

Do you have a plan?
QSXtreme

Quit -1/23/06
HOF -5/02/06 May 2006 Drama Queens

Proverbs 18:2

"A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion."

A Quit Plan: Do you have one?

CLOSE THE DOOR. In my opinion, it?s the single most important step in your final quit. There is one moment, THE moment, when you finally let go and surrender to the quit.
After that moment, no temptation will be great enough, no lie persuasive enough to make you commit suicide by using tobacco. SportDad 1/13/05

Warm summer sun, shine kindly here;
Warm southern wind, blow softly here;
Green sod above, lie light, lie light.-
Good-night, dear heart, good-night.

Be silly, be honest, be kind

Offline kevinsravens

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2008-01-28
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2009, 11:47:00 PM »
Quote from: bearattack
My first week wasn't nearly this tough....
I'm asking myself why the fuck would I not want to enjoy some kodiak,,,,, cuz I don't want to be a punk... If I was the last guy on earth, I'd be packing a huge horseshoe right now.... I never planned to quit or had a goodbye dip.... Just keep looking at a cancer mouth chopped up say fuck it won't be me... Now my crave has passed.
Two things . . .

One, the crave will last for 3-5 minutes. thats all. Do almost anything and it will pass.

Two, just remember how shitty you feel and how hard this is . . . .so long as you do not dip, you will never have to feel this way again.
The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall.
Vince Lombardi

Quit Date 1.28.08

Offline bearattack

• Quitter
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2009, 11:30:00 PM »
My first week wasn't nearly this tough....
I'm asking myself why the fuck would I not want to enjoy some kodiak,,,,, cuz I don't want to be a punk... If I was the last guy on earth, I'd be packing a huge horseshoe right now.... I never planned to quit or had a goodbye dip.... Just keep looking at a cancer mouth chopped up say fuck it won't be me... Now my crave has passed.

Offline bearattack

• Quitter
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2009, 11:58:00 PM »
Gahddam I'm jonesin' for a dip.... I'm not going to sneak out to "cop", which is exactly what crossed my mind when the wife went to bed. I'm going to grab beer from the kitchen and and not dip.

On a side note I realized my wife going to bed early, her running errands, her taking a shower or her giving the dogs a bath, are major triggers for me. I am a sneaky piece of shit...

Now ill enjoy my budlite not dip and get some sleep...

Peace

Offline bearattack

• Quitter
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2009, 12:14:00 PM »
I must admit I would have painted that drive thu wall myself....

Today is day 12, dirty dozen... I hadb a lilttle email going with kodiakdan... Just bs'n, the topic do your buddies dip, like mine his outgrew the youthful dip fad and we are the suckers in our groups.. It got me thinking about a kid from hs who intro me to the bear... His name was scott, good buddy played soccer together and had the same crew of friends... We have lost touch when we went to diggerent colleges, I hope he is ok... In retrospect, I wish our friendship went in a different direction. Instead of taking that kodiak from him.

I should have fucked him up on the spot....

Offline ScooterScum

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: My Wife, Kids, Dirt Bike Riding, Golf, Football, Baseball, Camping, Fishing
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2009, 10:50:00 AM »
Quote from: CopeFiend
I sneezed once with a dip in and the mouth full of juice somehow got sucked into my nose. Talk about fucking painful as all hell!! Did I quit after that? What do you think....fuck no. Going to fast food drive thru with a dip in and no spitter...I swallowed that juice so I could say thank you to the person giving me the food. Probably the only time I ever did that. yuck
Not me I was gross enough to just spit my brown stream of spit right there on the concrete under the window or under the speaker. I look back on how gross I was and how other people must have seen me and I am embarrased.
If it wasn't for Physics and Law Enforcement!
I would be UNSTOPPABLE!!!
HOF 3/08/09
23rd Floor 3/17/15

Offline CopeFiend

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 10/7/2008 5pm
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2009, 09:38:00 AM »
I sneezed once with a dip in and the mouth full of juice somehow got sucked into my nose. Talk about fucking painful as all hell!! Did I quit after that? What do you think....fuck no. Going to fast food drive thru with a dip in and no spitter...I swallowed that juice so I could say thank you to the person giving me the food. Probably the only time I ever did that. yuck

Offline bearattack

• Quitter
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2009, 11:09:00 PM »
Quote from: KodiakDan
I know exactly what you're talking about bear. Once again I'm laughing even though it's truly pathetic. I used to leave work to take my daily dump at lowes. I would stuff have my face with dirt walk through the store looking like a squirrel packing nuts for the winter, sit on the crapper for a 1/2 hour making a mess. What a fucking disrespectful dirtball
Yeah that too... Mine was a dip dump and my mobile web browser... Never seemed so fucked up till I said it out loud.... Shit that wasn't even 2 weeks ago....

Offline DanTheMan

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: My Kids and Wife, wishing the Bears didn't suck, Sausage, Veterinary business, bird watching, weight lifting, being happy, improving my life, and being thankful for what I have
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2009, 09:49:00 AM »
I know exactly what you're talking about bear. Once again I'm laughing even though it's truly pathetic. I used to leave work to take my daily dump at lowes. I would stuff have my face with dirt walk through the store looking like a squirrel packing nuts for the winter, sit on the crapper for a 1/2 hour making a mess. What a fucking disrespectful dirtball
"Making and keeping promises to yourself is the foundation for developing character and integrity"

QD: 2/25/09
HOF: 6/4/09
2nd Floor: 9/12/09
3rd Floor: 12/21/09
1 Year: 2/25/10
4th Floor: 3/31/10
5th Floor: 7/9/10
6th Floor: 10/17/10
7th Floor: 1/25/11
2 Years: 2/25/11
8th Floor: 5/5/11
9th Floor: 8/13/11
10th Floor: 11/21/11
3 Years: 2/25/12
11th Floor: 2/29/12
12th Floor: 6/8/12
13th Floor: 9/16/12
14th Floor: 12/25/12
4 Years: 2/25/13
15th Floor: 4/4/13
16th Floor: 7/13/13
17th Floor: 10/21/13
18th Floor: 1/29/13
5 Years: 2/25/14
19th Floor: 5/9/14
20th Floor: 8/19/14
21st Floor: 11/25/14
6 Years: 2/25/15
22nd Floor: 3/5/15
23rd Floor: 6/13/15
24th Floor: 9/21/15
25th Floor: 12/30/15
7 Years: 2/25/16
26th Floor: 4/8/16
27th Floor: 7/17/16
28th Floor: 10/25/16
29th Floor: 2/2/2017
8 Years: 2/25/17
30th Floor: 5/13/17
31st Floor: 8/21/17

Offline bearattack

• Quitter
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2009, 08:55:00 AM »
Went to home depot this morning, didn't have a dip in... Those in store dips, I always thought I could make it through. Then find myself needing a "real close look" at something, then dropping the brown flood.
What a scumbatg, poor kid who found all those wads and puddles.... Oh yeah, ever have so much shit juice in your mouth, you can't even be polite to the cashier... I would point to my mouth and act like I just had dental work and mumble dentist... With a super flood in my mouth it would sound like a bong hit. Wtf.