Author Topic: 2 weeks yesterday  (Read 1044 times)

Offline KillTheCamel

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2016-06-06
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: 2 weeks yesterday
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2016, 06:22:00 PM »
Quit with you today KLC
I serve a Big God who has blessed me beyond measure.. He has shown me more grace than anyone deserves, if I look good or right it is only him in me..

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2016, 12:18:00 PM »
You were here yesterday, but didn't post roll? Are you still quit?
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline pky1520

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Quitting MoFo
  • Quit Date: May 2, 2016
  • Interests: Hunting, fishing
  • Likes Given: 88
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2016, 11:21:00 PM »
Quote from: klcrowder1
I have been reading the forums and wanted to come out of the shadows and say hello. I am 2 weeks and 1 day into kicking this habit. It was so easy to start yet so very difficult to quit. May the suck be less tomorrow.
If you've been quit since 5/23, start posting roll with August! We've got a really solid group of quitters and will be happy to welcome you in. Reading the site and posting an intro is great, but if you want the accountability and support that you're seeing, you've gotta commit to it.

And it's not a habit that you kick, it's an addiction that you learn to conquer every day. Don't worry about tomorrow's suck, just keep your promise today.

Offline DWEIRICK

• Master of Quit
  • Interests: Volunteer Firefighter/EMT - Conductor/Engineer for Lycoming Valley Railroad - Shooting guns, Fishing and time with my family!
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2016, 03:44:00 PM »
Quote from: klcrowder1
I have been reading the forums and wanted to come out of the shadows and say hello. I am 2 weeks and 1 day into kicking this habit. It was so easy to start yet so very difficult to quit. May the suck be less tomorrow.
Addiction not a habit my friend.... You should look into posting roll with your quit group....

Offline klcrowder1

• Quit Date: 2016-05-23
2 weeks yesterday
« on: June 07, 2016, 02:17:00 PM »