Author Topic: Addicted 2  (Read 3524 times)

Offline Tiswritten

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitting MoFo
  • Quit Date: 16-Oct-16
  • Likes Given: 285
Re: Addicted 2
« Reply #46 on: December 24, 2016, 11:03:00 AM »
Quote from: Blotto
Quote from: Frazzled
As far as the Moderator who has asked me what my deal is a few times... let me ask you, what's your deal? You have an avatar which features an incredibly offensive racist icon, and apparently you know the movie well since you quote him in your profile and in other intros here. Do you think it is wise to have an overtly racist symbol as your face to the world, when you have no idea what the demographic of the people who join this site are? Maybe you're cool with it since most of the guys here might be white. Since that's the case, why don't you just call me a ni**er and get it over with. Fuck you.
Blotto, we're just trying to help you, and from the info we read above, we couldn't make heads or tails of what you were trying to accomplish.

I'm not really sure I understand your point about my avatar, but that's ok. He's my alter ego. I can be real nice if needed. I can also be a real mean motherfcucker if I see someone who is playing with the site and what we do here. I have no idea if you are white, black, polka dot, or anything else, because in the end it doesn't matter: you and I are both addicts to nicotine, and we will both share that for as long as we live. I'll help you if you'll let me, and I'll leave you be if that is what you prefer. But making friends in this joint is the best thing you can do.

Glad you dumped the gum and are posting roll. Now stick with it, and make sure you reach out if you need help.
you're not really sure you got my point?
there's obtuse, then there's retarded.
you have, right above your racist avatar, "I'll skip the foreplay", well what's the line just before that? Your "alter ego" says "all ni**ers must hang".
Do you talk like that? Do you call black people "jungle bunny" like your alter ego? That was my point. But you knew that, didn't you? I'm done with you, and this place needs to get its shit together, for letting a moderator walk around with that as an avatar. Jesus
Victim card is not accepted here Blotto. We man up and focus on quitting each and every day...and support brothers and sisters in the same fight. If you want to be a distraction and cry about everything, take it somewhere else. If you want to focus on beating nic, welcome aboard.

Offline Frazzled

• Eternal Quitters
  • Master of Quit
  • 1/3/2011
  • Quit Date: 1/3/2011
  • Likes Given: 71
« Reply #45 on: December 24, 2016, 04:00:00 AM »
As far as the Moderator who has asked me what my deal is a few times... let me ask you, what's your deal? You have an avatar which features an incredibly offensive racist icon, and apparently you know the movie well since you quote him in your profile and in other intros here. Do you think it is wise to have an overtly racist symbol as your face to the world, when you have no idea what the demographic of the people who join this site are? Maybe you're cool with it since most of the guys here might be white. Since that's the case, why don't you just call me a ni**er and get it over with. Fuck you.
Blotto, we're just trying to help you, and from the info we read above, we couldn't make heads or tails of what you were trying to accomplish.

I'm not really sure I understand your point about my avatar, but that's ok. He's my alter ego. I can be real nice if needed. I can also be a real mean motherfcucker if I see someone who is playing with the site and what we do here. I have no idea if you are white, black, polka dot, or anything else, because in the end it doesn't matter: you and I are both addicts to nicotine, and we will both share that for as long as we live. I'll help you if you'll let me, and I'll leave you be if that is what you prefer. But making friends in this joint is the best thing you can do.

Glad you dumped the gum and are posting roll. Now stick with it, and make sure you reach out if you need help.
you have, right above your racist avatar, "I'll skip the foreplay", well what's the line just before that? Your "alter ego" says "all ni**ers must hang".
Do you talk like that? Do you call black people "jungle bunny" like your alter ego? That was my point. But you knew that, didn't you? I'm done with you, and this place needs to get its shit together, for letting a moderator walk around with that as an avatar. Jesus
My avatar is my alter ego against nicotine. That's the war we fight on this site - not against each other, but together against nicotine.

My alter ego is also against those who would continue to use addict-speak, to continue to think about nicotine in a way that is romantic, as it if offers something other than death.

My signature life in my avatar used to say "I am become life" - which was a play on the words Animal Mother had on his helmet (he used "I am become death") - which signifies my transformation from a dead man walking as a slave to nicotine to a live man walking against it. I changed it because I wanted to.

I think you need to quit using addict=speak and offense against anything on this site and just use the tools that are there, if you are serious about being Quit. Right now I can't tell if you are serious about this, or just fucking around.
Quit Date 1/3/11
Floor 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

Offline Blotto

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2016-12-17
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #44 on: December 23, 2016, 10:32:00 PM »

Offline Frazzled

• Eternal Quitters
  • Master of Quit
  • 1/3/2011
  • Quit Date: 1/3/2011
  • Likes Given: 71
« Reply #43 on: December 23, 2016, 08:02:00 PM »

Quit Date 1/3/11
Floor 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

Offline Blotto

• Quitter
« Reply #42 on: December 23, 2016, 07:18:00 PM »
haven't gone this long without nicotine in at least 18 years. I'm fucking dying. burns like when I used to run track and my body wanted to quit. nope.
some of the dudes posting shit in my group sound like colossal pussies. I don't have the energy to read through those tiers of whines.

Offline Blotto

• Quitter
« Reply #41 on: December 23, 2016, 04:33:00 AM »
Quote from: OILDEREK
Hey man I'm new here too and we can quit together, we just need to keep plowing through together. Fuck dip. Even though we want it so bad right now we'll get through it.
I heard that. what did you dip with, friend?

Offline OILDEREK

« Reply #40 on: December 23, 2016, 03:51:00 AM »
Hey man I'm new here too and we can quit together, we just need to keep plowing through together. Fuck dip. Even though we want it so bad right now we'll get through it.

Offline gentgeen

• Yinzer-in-Chief
  • Quit Pro
  • The PHALANX (July 2016)
  • Quit Date: Apr 1, 2016
  • Interests: Steelers, Pens, Pirates; Sci-Fi stuff; Scouting; Native Crafts;
  • Likes Given: 9
« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2016, 06:52:00 PM »
Great job Blotto ... Stick with it, as Cav said, no one has ever died from it.

1st 3 days will be hell ... Stay away from the drink for these days in particular. You want to protect your quit.

After 3 days, your body no longer needs the nic, it is out of your system .. from that point out it just becomes a "mind fuck" between you and the Nic Bitch... But you are not gonna let some bitch fuck with you right?!?!

You got this... quit on!!!

(EDIT... BTW, I wanted to touch on your username ... I love it!! IDK why, but every time I hear it I think of "Whimpy" from Popeye ... https://clocktrigger.files.wordpress.co ... /dudu2.jpg And he rocks :D ... keep that name ... IMHO)

EDIT AGAIN .... I know I had heard "blotto" somewhere before, I was just having a hard time putting finger on it... (Maybe why I was thinking WHimpy) ... http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0020698/med ... 2201552640 Movie title with the great Laurel and Hardy
"Some think that happiness comes from getting, others know it comes from giving." --Lord Baden Powell

Offline Dieselchick87

• Quitter
  • Interests: Mud Drag Racing (2017 first year behind the wheel)My pups (German shepherd & Chihuahua)
« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2016, 05:33:00 PM »
Congrats on posting roll I am not going to lie just as Cav said you are about to be hit by the SUCK full force and it is not pretty but I will also tell you this it is so worth every single moment that you sit in a fog wondering which way is up or raging at everything and nothing all at the same time I can offer you a few pieces of advice that helped me tremendously

1. Drink water more water than you think humanly possible it helps your body get rid of all the toxins that you have been putting in it.
2. Post roll.... Wake Up Piss Post (WUPP) that seriously needs to be your new routine Every Damn Day (EDD) don't even question it this will save you its not just a number it is a promise to remain Nicotine Free for Today!
3. Read everything that this site has to offer here are a few to get you started

^o) topic/1003095/1/#new Quit Groups
^o) topic/1003072/1/#new How to post roll
^o) http://blog.killthecan.org/2012/08/how- ... an-iphone/ posting roll on iphone (you said you were on a phone but not what type)
:ermm: topic/1008859/1/ read all 3 pages
:ermm: topic/11710751/1/#new Wanna Cave? Think again.

4. reach out and get to know those in your group get 3 phone #s and if you ever think that you can have just one call or text all 3 of those people that you traded numbers with and ask them permission to dip. unless you get permission from all 3 you are not allowed to dip plain and simple

Quit Strong and Quit Proud You just made the best decision of your life!!!! I quit with you TODAY!!!
DC - 77

Offline CavMan83

• Quit King
  • Quit Date: 2014-06-10
  • Interests: Bass Fishing, music, all things motorsports, National Defense
« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2016, 05:06:00 PM »
I didit!
dumped the gum, posted my number. noone had posted for a few days, it was all personal stuff, so maybe I was in thevery wrong place? also couldn't figure out the procedure.
retarded. shakey. feels bad. and good.
Serious congrats man. I need to give you a warning. The SUCK is about to hit you upside the head big time. Just remember that no matter how bad it gets (and it's gonna get pretty bad), quitting nicotine never actually KILLED anyone (at least not so far as I have been able to tell based on extensive interweb searching).....it just FEELS like it sometimes.

Read as much as you can on this site for the next few days; knowledge is power, and it helps you to deal with the cravings that will happen, plus it is kind of a mental break/diverson. Also trade digits with your fellow quitters. Build a web of accountability so thick you couldn't go missing without someone tracking you down....

I am proud of you for making this decision....now I want you to make it stick! Check your PM.

Offline Blotto

• Quitter
« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2016, 04:41:00 PM »
I didit!
dumped the gum, posted my number. noone had posted for a few days, it was all personal stuff, so maybe I was in thevery wrong place? also couldn't figure out the procedure.
retarded. shakey. feels bad. and good.

Offline DipperDan

• Quitter
« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2016, 09:27:00 AM »
Blotto, get your ass in March '17 bro. Quit with the best.
Using KTC as I see fit.

Offline JB65

• Quitting MoFo
  • Lennie and Henry
  • Quit Date: August 17, 2015
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2016, 09:14:00 AM »
Thinking about you Blotto. We all are pulling for you. Hope to see you back here ready to kill this nic bitch with us

Offline CavMan83

• Quit King
  • Quit Date: 2014-06-10
  • Interests: Bass Fishing, music, all things motorsports, National Defense
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2016, 06:42:00 PM »
Guys- sorry for the un-intelligible posts. I have been struggling with alcohol for a while, and I guess I now realized I can't quit chew until I get that controlled. I'm drying out for a few days, and until then I will play the string out with the nicorete gum I have. I will be back.

Blotto,

I agree....sounds like you need to dry out first. Quitting's hard enough when you're sober. I can imagine it would multiply exponentially in difficulty when you're blitzed.

I recommend you take tabrow3's advice above and come back when you're of sound mind.....we can help but you have to be at least somewhat sober!!

Offline Walkerm

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2016, 06:35:00 PM »
Quit with you today