Author Topic: Addicted 2  (Read 3523 times)

Offline TabRow3

• Quit Pro
  • Enlightened ODAAT
  • Quit Date: Nov 27, 2016
  • Likes Given: 44
Re: Addicted 2
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2016, 06:10:00 PM »
Blotto, Don't drink tonight, wake up tomorrow and throw your tin out, and join the brothers in the March group! We'll help you through this and you will never look back and regret it, I promise!

Offline Blotto

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2016-12-17
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2016, 05:55:00 PM »
Guys- sorry for the un-intelligible posts. I have been struggling with alcohol for a while, and I guess I now realized I can't quit chew until I get that controlled. I'm drying out for a few days, and until then I will play the string out with the nicorete gum I have. I will be back.

As far as the Moderator who has asked me what my deal is a few times... let me ask you, what's your deal? You have an avatar which features an incredibly offensive racist icon, and apparently you know the movie well since you quote him in your profile and in other intros here. Do you think it is wise to have an overtly racist symbol as your face to the world, when you have no idea what the demographic of the people who join this site are? Maybe you're cool with it since most of the guys here might be white. Since that's the case, why don't you just call me a ni**er and get it over with. Fuck you.

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2016, 01:55:00 PM »
Quote from: Bert75
Quote from: Thumblewort
He's a troll, sounds a lot like Bobby Cum Bubbler if anyone remembers that fake intro. Turned out it was a dude who caved and went rogue.
oh goodness. Some dude posted as Bobby Cum Bubbler? That just makes me giggle ...
No, that's what we ended up calling him. I wish I had a better memory so I could link the thread, it was priceless.
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline Bert75

• Quitter
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2016, 10:16:00 PM »
Quote from: Thumblewort
He's a troll, sounds a lot like Bobby Cum Bubbler if anyone remembers that fake intro. Turned out it was a dude who caved and went rogue.
oh goodness. Some dude posted as Bobby Cum Bubbler? That just makes me giggle ...

Offline wildirish317

• Free
  • Quitting MoFo
  • Past the cravings Past the drama Still an addict
  • Quit Date: 2/25/2016
  • Interests: I am the most boring person you will ever meet.
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2016, 10:09:00 PM »
Quote from: FullMetalSloth
Please don't lump me in with this drunk moron.
This is, by far, one of the funniest posts you've made.
“Everything good that has happened to me has happened as a direct result of helping someone else, everything". - Danny Trejo

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2016, 09:03:00 AM »
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline FullMetalSloth

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2016, 11:09:00 AM »
Please don't lump me in with this drunk moron.

Offline pky1520

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Quitting MoFo
  • Quit Date: May 2, 2016
  • Interests: Hunting, fishing
  • Likes Given: 88
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2016, 10:18:00 AM »
'trainwreck'

Offline JB65

• Quitting MoFo
  • Lennie and Henry
  • Quit Date: August 17, 2015
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2016, 09:49:00 AM »
I wonder if Blotto is Sloth ---- sure sound the same.

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2016, 09:38:00 AM »
I would say he's definitely trolling! He's had plenty of help and guidance, quit wasting time till he lays the booze down long enough to figure out what he wants to do. Just by reading this bs, if he's serious the booze may get him before the nic. If you're serious bro you will get plenty of help, if not move on so everyone can help someone who is!
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline Frazzled

• Eternal Quitters
  • Master of Quit
  • 1/3/2011
  • Quit Date: 1/3/2011
  • Likes Given: 71
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2016, 09:31:00 AM »
Quote from: Blotto
that link was pretty confusing.
one thing I did see as I was scrolling through some tiny conversations, I can't use the nicotine gum.
I'm doing it wrong.
no one here is using the patch or gum??
okay
No, blotto, thi is a completely nicotine-free site:

No nicotine gum.
Not nicotine lozenges.
No nicotine patches.
No vaping. No other nicotine-delivery system.

If you are using any of these, please refrain from posting in the Quit Groups. That is an area reserved for those who are actually Quit and doing the hard work of getting off nicotine.

Again, what is your purpose here?
Quit Date 1/3/11
Floor 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

Offline Blotto

• Quitter
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2016, 09:30:00 AM »
can someone give me the idiot guide to March?
I've been on here reading intros before, but I've never been in that sexton. bewildering

Offline Blotto

• Quitter
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2016, 09:27:00 AM »
that link was pretty confusing.
one thing I did see as I was scrolling through some tiny conversations, I can't use the nicotine gum.
I'm doing it wrong.
no one here is using the patch or gum??
okay

Offline Blotto

• Quitter
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2016, 09:20:00 AM »
THanks cayman. I'm struggling with the site and auto-correct isnot helping. and maybe some people haven't noticed this is noteasy on a phone. not exactly mobile friendly right?
I was trying to ask what March means, butI'm guessing you're link will explain all. glad at least one person here is helping new purple instead of being Internet warriors. I feel like sit, butit mightbe my handover. day 2 is gonna get easier with some hairofthedog

Offline CavMan83

• Quit King
  • Quit Date: 2014-06-10
  • Interests: Bass Fishing, music, all things motorsports, National Defense
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2016, 08:20:00 AM »
Quote from: DBrown
Quote from: Blotto
hey cayman - thanks fortalking to your moderator friends for me. I think the best title is a "Addicted 2". I appreciate the boost. how do u tell who's a moderator?
As far as the guess who ateyelling meto go March, can tog explainthat? I feel stupid but all I did when I scopedthis pave was read intros.
Mashpee hangover for day deuce yo
peace
what???????????????? 'Crazy'
I got no clue DBrown......

Blotto, I am not going to ask anyone to change your intro title until you post your number of days quit in your quit group. You can find it HERE . Notice how it is underlined? That's called a hyperlink. Click on it and it will take you to the correct forum. Once you get there, click on the last page in the forum. There are further instructions on the page for how to correctly post roll.

That's enough explanation for now. Don't want to overwhelm you with information. See you on the forum page.... (maybe).