Author Topic: Addicted 2  (Read 3526 times)

Offline DBrown

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2016-10-01
  • Interests: Tennessee football, Braves baseball, Rasslin' (the older stuff), Quittin'
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Addicted 2
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2016, 03:29:00 AM »
Quote from: Blotto
hey cayman - thanks fortalking to your moderator friends for me. I think the best title is a "Addicted 2". I appreciate the boost. how do u tell who's a moderator?
As far as the guess who ateyelling meto go March, can tog explainthat? I feel stupid but all I did when I scopedthis pave was read intros.
Mashpee hangover for day deuce yo
peace
what???????????????? 'Crazy'
Glorious!!! I wont give in, til I'm Victorious!!!

Quit Today. Forgive Yesterday. Repeat Tomorrow.

?Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!? - Rocky Balboa

Check out what the Nature Boy had to say about KTC: The Best Thing Going Today

Offline Blotto

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2016-12-17
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2016, 01:57:00 AM »
hey cayman - thanks fortalking to your moderator friends for me. I think the best title is a "Addicted 2". I appreciate the boost. how do u tell who's a moderator?
As far as the guess who ateyelling meto go March, can tog explainthat? I feel stupid but all I did when I scopedthis pave was read intros.
Mashpee hangover for day deuce yo
peace

Offline CavMan83

• Quit King
  • Quit Date: 2014-06-10
  • Interests: Bass Fishing, music, all things motorsports, National Defense
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2016, 05:09:00 PM »
Quote from: Frazzled
Hey blotto, what is your basic deal? You post in semi-English, you seem half drunk (or fully drunk) most of the time, and I'm not really sure you understand how this place works.

Why don't you (go slow now) explain yourself to us, what your intentions are, and what you're hoping to accomplish here at KTC.
and *poof* he's gone....

Still no word from him in March.....

and I ain't holdin' my breath.

Offline Frazzled

• Eternal Quitters
  • Master of Quit
  • 1/3/2011
  • Quit Date: 1/3/2011
  • Likes Given: 71
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2016, 05:04:00 PM »
Hey blotto, what is your basic deal? You post in semi-English, you seem half drunk (or fully drunk) most of the time, and I'm not really sure you understand how this place works.

Why don't you (go slow now) explain yourself to us, what your intentions are, and what you're hoping to accomplish here at KTC.
Quit Date 1/3/11
Floor 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

Offline CavMan83

• Quit King
  • Quit Date: 2014-06-10
  • Interests: Bass Fishing, music, all things motorsports, National Defense
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2016, 04:51:00 PM »
Blotto -- Welcome. Now:

How about going to the March '17 Quit Group and post up your day one (or is it 2)? You see, the price of admission to this party is the daily roll post. You post your promise to not use nicotine in ANY form for the entire day shortly after you wake up. That's how it's done here. Not bantering about your intro thread and wondering if you can get the name changed.

BTW, Tell me what you want to call it and I'll see if I can get one of my moderator friends to change it for you..... BUT ONLY after you start posting roll.

Offline Blotto

• Quitter
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2016, 04:49:00 PM »
also can someone edit the title of this? I think I was going to see which I liked best, then forgot. if I have to staRe at that for the next 100 days I'll snap biggly. can someone fix before I'm back tomorrow??? thanks dudes

Offline Blotto

• Quitter
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2016, 04:45:00 PM »
you think I was hungover last night, basic bitch 'arse' I'm hung over NOW. but it won't last. 'oh yeah' Haven't dipped all day. woke up an hour ago.
today is tomorrow forthat one dude. 'Finger'
blotto quit¡

Offline Stranger999

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 09/05/2015
  • Interests: Taking that first breath every morning before I post roll again.... Family, Philadelphia Eagles football, music, computers, solving puzzles of all sorts
  • Likes Given: 248
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2016, 10:35:00 PM »
Quote from: pab1964
once in a while i look at this site while I'm hungover. and i think "this looks like it could help me getover the second or third day" because those are the hardest for me. but i always think i can do it on my own. But, now that I've made it through happy hours, I think I'm ready to admit i can't do it. tomorrow when I wake up I'll have my account ready and I'm going to do this. I feel like I can be honest here, I've only felt normal the laSt ten years when I'm doing three things; dipping; drinking; ducking. [that last one was supposed to be a worder for intercourse but your site kept changing it lolz.] Anyway, I don't "duck" anymore because I got dumped for being a selfish loser. And starting tomorrow, I don't chew anymore. But I make a promise there will be plenty of drinking. ?
Sounds like maybe you should try a 2 for 1. Slack off drinking to help quit dipping. If you wanna quit dump your dip now. Tomorrow never comes
Indeed! Not sure if Blotto is quite ready to quit or just drifting in here during a hangover wishing he was quit. At some point all of us quitters decide to step over that line and we never look back. We decide to quit for ourselves and KTC becomes a tool to help us keep our promise.

I hope someone who really wants to quit reads this thread and decides to dump their stash and actually DO IT!

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2016, 09:59:00 PM »
once in a while i look at this site while I'm hungover. and i think "this looks like it could help me getover the second or third day" because those are the hardest for me. but i always think i can do it on my own. But, now that I've made it through happy hours, I think I'm ready to admit i can't do it. tomorrow when I wake up I'll have my account ready and I'm going to do this. I feel like I can be honest here, I've only felt normal the laSt ten years when I'm doing three things; dipping; drinking; ducking. [that last one was supposed to be a worder for intercourse but your site kept changing it lolz.] Anyway, I don't "duck" anymore because I got dumped for being a selfish loser. And starting tomorrow, I don't chew anymore. But I make a promise there will be plenty of drinking. ?
Sounds like maybe you should try a 2 for 1. Slack off drinking to help quit dipping. If you wanna quit dump your dip now. Tomorrow never comes
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline Stranger999

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: Taking that first breath every morning before I post roll again.... Family, Philadelphia Eagles football, music, computers, solving puzzles of all sorts
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2016, 09:44:00 PM »
Quote from: Stranger999
Quit right now! There is no need to wait until tomorrow. Toss your stuff and this is day 1 for you! I quit with you today brother!
And post roll here. There is a new quit group forming and they are waiting to meet you. You will find that there is a huge difference between trying to quit by yourself and quitting with a team! The folks in the March group need you to help them as much as you need help from the quit group.

Offline Stranger999

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2016, 09:38:00 PM »
Quit right now! There is no need to wait until tomorrow. Toss your stuff and this is day 1 for you! I quit with you today brother!

Offline Blotto

• Quitter
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2016, 09:33:00 PM »
what aRe you guys, Mt silent papers?

Offline Blotto

• Quitter
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2016, 09:31:00 PM »
I'd start now, but I want me day 1 to be clean all day. plus I wantto remember making the promise

Offline Blotto

• Quitter
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2016, 09:30:00 PM »
day 0

Offline Blotto

• Quitter