Author Topic: Hi my name is Gregory  (Read 10346 times)

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
Re: Hi my name is Gregory
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2014, 01:59:00 PM »
Quote from: Pinched
Quote from: macgregor
...of cravings, getting nervous, etc... I'm just afraid
be afraid of death, jaw loss, gum disease, or other things that are the real side effects

The cravings can be crushed with physical exercise, drinking lots of water, use fake dip or cinnamon candies if you have to.

PM me and we can exchange phone numbers, text me or call me anytime. If I can get to day 267 you can too. I am an addict and as soon as I learned that I figured out how to change that one day at a time.
You made a pledge to thousands of fellow quitters today that you would not use nicotine. You have nothing to be afraid of. You have an army of quit brothers at your side. All we ask is that you honor your pledge and do it every day without fault. We got your back. I'm quit with you today.
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2014, 01:19:00 PM »
be afraid of death, jaw loss, gum disease, or other things that are the real side effects

The cravings can be crushed with physical exercise, drinking lots of water, use fake dip or cinnamon candies if you have to.

PM me and we can exchange phone numbers, text me or call me anytime. If I can get to day 267 you can too. I am an addict and as soon as I learned that I figured out how to change that one day at a time.
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline Sh4string

• Quitter
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 10/21/2013
  • Interests: Family, Hunting, fishing, outdoors, triathlon
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2014, 01:18:00 PM »
Do not be afraid... Be stronger than a stupid weed! Make your promise every day by posting roll, then keep that promise for the day! Repeat daily. Do not worry about tomorrow, just quit one day at a time! I'll quit with you ! You can do this like everyone else here does!
Quitting every damn day since October 21, 2013

Offline macgregor

• Quitter
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2014, 01:10:00 PM »

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2014, 01:01:00 PM »
Thanks for good words... Cravings becomes stronger and stronger and I'm afraid, because it's only my first day...
What are you afraid of?

Offline macgregor

• Quitter
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2014, 12:58:00 PM »
Thanks for good words... Cravings becomes stronger and stronger and I'm afraid, because it's only my first day...

Offline bronc

• Quitting MoFo
  • Quit Date: 3/14/14
  • Interests: Rodeo, Hunting, Raising my daughter, Cooking and entertaining
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2014, 12:41:00 PM »
I'm with you buddy! Quit strong today!

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2014, 08:06:00 AM »
I quit with you today Gregory, it was only 100 years ago my family was in Poland, so let's you and I quit today.
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline macgregor

• Quitter
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2014, 07:41:00 AM »
Hi now I'm on bicycle trip and I'm using my phone to add this post so it's little bit harder than on pc. About vodka and women.., Well, I'm not sure but I think that are only fairy tales. Maybe you fan find prettygirl but I think that In each country there are the pretty and ugly ones. Yes I've given my word to You and I'will not chew anymore. My. Post roll is a little messy cause I copied instead of cut. Next will be better

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 108
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2014, 06:29:00 AM »
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws
No, you didn't understand me. In my country time is diffrent. For example here is 9.45 am and I just woke up. That's why I wrote yesterday that I want to quit today - 8 april 2014. So now I'm going to start my day one.
Did you quit yet?
Nice job posting roll. You will never regret quitting.

How about sharing some things about your great country with us non-polanders? Pretty much all that I know about Poland is that the place makes great vodka and hot lookin women. Sounds like a good place to live if you ask me!

You have posted your word to yourself and all if us that today you will not use nicotine. You can do anything for a day... You can do this. Stay on this site as much as you can, especially chat if possible. But remember, this is a one day at a time fight. And today you have given your word.

Today's gonna be bumpy my friend. Remember today always. As you will never have to relive this again.

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2014, 05:47:00 AM »
No, you didn't understand me. In my country time is diffrent. For example here is 9.45 am and I just woke up. That's why I wrote yesterday that I want to quit today - 8 april 2014. So now I'm going to start my day one.
Did you quit yet?

Offline macgregor

• Quitter
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2014, 03:46:00 AM »

Offline Raider

• Quit Pro
  • Imma Quitter
  • Quit Date: Feb 28, 2014
  • Interests: Fishing, Camping, Kayaking, but mainly spending time with the family and friends.
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2014, 11:50:00 PM »
Quote from: Wt57
Quote from: AppleJack
Now when I'm posting this I've half can of thunde beside me and pinch of it in my mouth.
Are you kidding me!? That's an insult to this house bro. That's not how we play here. Flush that shit now. Get rid of it.

Until you do... This isn't the place for you.

You wanna quit. That's why you're here. Why not now? Now is always better. Tomorrow always breeds another tomorrow and you'll find some addict excuse to keep going. How do you know that between this moment and the morning isn't the final straw that turns healthy skin cells into cancerous skin cells?

Quit. Now. We'll help.
'troll'
I was thinking the same thing WT. Nothing to see here.

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2014, 10:30:00 PM »
Quote from: AppleJack
Now when I'm posting this I've half can of thunde beside me and pinch of it in my mouth.
Are you kidding me!? That's an insult to this house bro. That's not how we play here. Flush that shit now. Get rid of it.

You wanna quit. That's why you're here. Why not now? Now is always better. Tomorrow always breeds another tomorrow and you'll find some addict excuse to keep going. How do you know that between this moment and the morning isn't the final straw that turns healthy skin cells into cancerous skin cells?

Quit. Now. We'll help.
'troll'
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2014, 08:03:00 PM »

Quit. Now. We'll help.
Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.