Author Topic: Hi my name is Gregory  (Read 10344 times)

Offline Andy S.

• Quitter
  • Interests: Sports, Politics, 80's and 90's music and TV, travel
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Hi my name is Gregory
« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2014, 06:03:00 PM »
Quote from: macgregor
The fifth day wasn't good. I have been thinking about chewing many times. I don't know why but today cravings were strong and I was sad. And nervous. It was hard day but I stayed clear. Day like this remember me that I will always be addicted. Thanks for your support
Yeah sounds like me on day 5 and now I'm closing in on day 50 so you can and will do it too.

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2014, 05:05:00 PM »
The fifth day wasn't good. I have been thinking about chewing many times. I don't know why but today cravings were strong and I was sad. And nervous. It was hard day but I stayed clear. Day like this remember me that I will always be addicted. Thanks for your support
Good job on 5 days my friend. Today might be tough and you always will be an addict but; these days will not last forever. The new you will be one bad dude. The new you will not be :( . The new you will be proud of what he's accomplished. The new you will get through a day without giving the poison a second thought. This is well worth it. You got my word on that.

Right now you are making your way to a door. This door is hard to get to and open. Settle in, keep your head pointed forward and make your way to the door. You will get there one day at a time and you will love what's on the other side. Keep your chin up and :( will turn to :D .

Beautiful day to be free my friend. If you made it 5 you can damn sure make it 6. I recommend a steak and ice cream on this fine Saturday evening. Need anything let me know.
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline macgregor

• Quitter
« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2014, 03:58:00 PM »

Offline jayd41

• Quitter
  • Interests: Golf, basketball, anything related to Purdue! Boiler up! Friends and family
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2014, 11:29:00 AM »
and remember, you no longer have nicotine in your system...and you never have to again! One day at a time
Boy I sure could use a beer right about now!

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 108
« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2014, 11:09:00 AM »
5 days of solid quit macgregor! 5 days of winning ! These wins spill over into other psrts of your life too. All of the time, energy, money, the lying to yourself about your addiction... It all adds up to a sense of freedom that you are earning. And the freed up time allows focus on yourself and what you love instead of feeding a dangerous addiction. Congratulations on your first weekend of quit!

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2014, 02:41:00 PM »
Quote from: Pinched
Hey it's not so simple... I can write something on my phone - it's true but I couldn't post roll because on my phone I can't  copy / cut and paste and I need this to post a roll. I've tryied many times but I couldn't work it out. So I had to wait for my PC
exchange phone numbers with a fellow quitter, befriend them and perhaps they will post roll for you via the text.

Just saying there are lots of options. The hard mounted phone in my truck (with that cute curly antennae) and the bag phone I have don't text or surf the net but my fellow quitters can for me.
I have quit with you four days in a row Greg. I admire and respect your attitude and response. Steakbomb called it right - you are a badass. Quit on!

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2014, 12:27:00 PM »
Hey it's not so simple... I can write something on my phone - it's true but I couldn't post roll because on my phone I can't copy / cut and paste and I need this to post a roll. I've tryied many times but I couldn't work it out. So I had to wait for my PC
exchange phone numbers with a fellow quitter, befriend them and perhaps they will post roll for you via the text.

Just saying there are lots of options. The hard mounted phone in my truck (with that cute curly antennae) and the bag phone I have don't text or surf the net but my fellow quitters can for me.
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline jayd41

• Quitter
  • Interests: Golf, basketball, anything related to Purdue! Boiler up! Friends and family
« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2014, 12:25:00 PM »
Quote from: jayd41
Quote from: worktowin
Greg, it is 930 am here in the US Midwest, so it is afternoon in your great country. Posting roll is free insurance to protect your great results. It matters to you, to me, and to all of us on this site. See, when I see your name on roll I can know... Greg is on day 4 but he has given his word... And I know he is a man with integrity and honor, so today he is golden.

Right now, we are worried about you.

Please make posting roll your A top top #1 priority of the day. It makes the whole KTC team stronger. And please get your name on today's roll. This is too important to take risks.
and too piggy back on workintown...
if you can come on your intro page and post something you should be able to post roll...just sayin...
Hey it's not so simple... I can write something on my phone - it's true but I couldn't post roll because on my phone I can't copy / cut and paste and I need this to post a roll. I've tryied many times but I couldn't work it out. So I had to wait for my PC
i guess i wouldn't know...my phone is something out of the late 90's. I am sure though you could ask around here and find someone that can help you post from your Iphone. I'm not that guy but i'm sure there's some around.

Offline macgregor

• Quitter
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2014, 12:23:00 PM »

Offline Steakbomb18

• Quit King
  • Quit Date: 12/13/2013
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2014, 11:54:00 AM »
ok, Forgive me that I'm late today... I just thought that I can post a roll from my smartphone but I can"t so I had to wait untill I get may PC. I know that I gave you my word and I won't forget of it. Thank you for your support and care
Mac, I totally respect this. You tried posting on your phone, wasn't able to do it, but posting roll was important enough to find 2 minutes to hop on your PC when you got home to get that name on the board.

Doesn't sound so hard to me. Macgregor gets it, and this simple task and dedication to this task makes you a badass. Well played kid.
Certified Grade A Badass

Offline macgregor

• Quitter
« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2014, 11:40:00 AM »
ok, Forgive me that I'm late today... I just thought that I can post a roll from my smartphone but I can"t so I had to wait untill I get may PC. I know that I gave you my word and I won't forget of it. Thank you for your support and care

Offline jayd41

• Quitter
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2014, 10:51:00 AM »
Quote from: worktowin
Greg, it is 930 am here in the US Midwest, so it is afternoon in your great country. Posting roll is free insurance to protect your great results. It matters to you, to me, and to all of us on this site. See, when I see your name on roll I can know... Greg is on day 4 but he has given his word... And I know he is a man with integrity and honor, so today he is golden.

Please make posting roll your A top top #1 priority of the day. It makes the whole KTC team stronger. And please get your name on today's roll. This is too important to take risks.
and too piggy back on workintown...if you can come on your intro page and post something you should be able to post roll...just sayin

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2014, 10:50:00 AM »

Offline mb289

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2/17/2014
  • Interests: Motorcycling, camping and welding
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2014, 07:40:00 AM »
Posting roll is one of the most important things you do because it's your promise to yourself and the group that you will not use nicotine today. For myself, I found posting roll first thing in the morning to really help me get thru the day nic free. Quit on!

mb289

Offline macgregor

• Quitter
« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2014, 07:35:00 AM »
Hi, I haven't posted roll yet cause I've got some things to do today but i will post roll imediately after I'm back home. Day 4 is ok. What's the best thing in quiting My feeling od taste us back