Author Topic: Hi my name is Gregory  (Read 10345 times)

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 108
Re: Hi my name is Gregory
« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2014, 06:28:00 AM »
Greg - how's day 4 going? Welcome to a nic free weekend!

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2014, 01:30:00 PM »
Quote from: macgregor
Hey, Today I feel fine, it's a little strange but I feel much better than yesterday :)
Every day you will fell better, there will be some off days that don't feel euphoric but they will all feel better.
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline jayd41

• Quitter
  • Interests: Golf, basketball, anything related to Purdue! Boiler up! Friends and family
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2014, 01:24:00 PM »
That's because you are WINNING! One day at a time...i bet you a buffalo nickel you'll feel better tomorrow then you do today!
Boy I sure could use a beer right about now!

Offline macgregor

• Quitter
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2014, 01:24:00 PM »
Hey, Today I feel fine, it's a little strange but I feel much better than yesterday :)

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2014, 09:44:00 AM »
Quote from: slinger
I'll be quit with you bro :) no matter how hard id it. This day I'm free
Hang in there, Mac. You can do this. I quit with you today.
Day 3 Greg! Your body is about to experience nicotine freedom for the first time in many many years. Nicotine is going to make a final bad ass attack to lure you back. But your name is on the July roll this morning, so your success today is assured based on your integrity. Fight like hell and enjoy your minute by minute victory.

Offline slinger

• Quitter
  • Interests: My wife and two sons, sports, hunting, fishing, and quitting.
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2014, 02:23:00 AM »
Hang in there, Mac. You can do this. I quit with you today.
We are what we repeatedly do. ~ Aristotle

Quit or get off the pot, Sally. ~ Diesel2112

The way I see it, you can either post roll daily or fuck off. ~ jost2brown

Bam! Right in the ass! ~ MonsterEMT

Quit Date: 3/4/14
HOF Date: 6/11/14
2nd Floor: 9/19/14
HOF Speech

Offline macgregor

• Quitter
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2014, 10:24:00 PM »

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2014, 04:27:00 PM »
Quote from: jayd41
you got it mac...and change your thinking man! You don't miss it! You miss ice cream and sex...you are addicted and that is the nicotine telling you that you "miss" her. She's a dumb whore who's literally trying to kill you. reach down grab your sac and hold on tight...it takes balls to quit.
Quitter above nailed it my friend. You don't miss it, you only want a fix. Start reading everything you can on nicotine/addiction. Learn your enemy it knows you. Knowledge is power.

Dig deep and take that life back. One day at a time,, that's all you have to quit for. You can quit for one day, right?? I got nothing better to do today, so i'll be quit with you all day.
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline jayd41

• Quitter
  • Interests: Golf, basketball, anything related to Purdue! Boiler up! Friends and family
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2014, 03:34:00 PM »
you got it mac...and change your thinking man! You don't miss it! You miss ice cream and sex...you are addicted and that is the nicotine telling you that you "miss" her. She's a dumb whore who's literally trying to kill you. reach down grab your sac and hold on tight...it takes balls to quit.
Boy I sure could use a beer right about now!

Offline macgregor

• Quitter
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2014, 03:20:00 PM »
It's second day i I feel I miss this fu...ing weed. It's crazy but I feel just that way... I'm hanging on with you all

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2014, 01:28:00 PM »
Mac, you got this, halfway through the mega-suck. Get mad at the NIC bitch and quit!
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2014, 01:14:00 PM »
I know it... to day is my second day and now I think that I feel a little better, but my mind is playing tricks with me... I know that i'm addicted and I've to stay strong
Day 2 is better than day one, but since you have posted for today you can mark any worries about today off your list too. You are doing great. Keep up the exercise and water and soon your body will be nicotine free. For the first time in a long long time.

Offline macgregor

• Quitter
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2014, 04:09:00 AM »
I know it... to day is my second day and now I think that I feel a little better, but my mind is playing tricks with me... I know that i'm addicted and I've to stay strong

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2014, 10:16:00 PM »
It's not easy but thanks gór those words :)
It sucks what we did to ourselves. But, if quitting was was easy no one would be a user... Because deep down everyone wants to quit. It isn't cool. It isn't safe. Beautiful women do not find it to be sexy. It is expensive. It will kill you. And it is really a filthy addiction.

This fight is do worth it you've got a bunch of bad asses of quit that have replied to you. They will help you win one day at a time. All that you have to do is post your promise and keep your word. This group will move mountains to help you.

As for the copy vs cut... I think I jacked up roll got a month at first! Don't worry about it... Someone will fix it if you mess it up. Just make sure your name is on that list first thing. Then lean on your team.

Offline macgregor

• Quitter
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2014, 04:43:00 PM »
It's not easy but thanks gór those words :)