Author Topic: I will not die, I will survive.  (Read 3763 times)

Offline john89

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-07-19
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: I will not die, I will survive.
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2015, 06:28:00 PM »
Going to the doc tomorrow. Still feeling the pain and side affects of this garbage. Another day down though.

Offline DWEIRICK

• Master of Quit
  • Interests: Volunteer Firefighter/EMT - Conductor/Engineer for Lycoming Valley Railroad - Shooting guns, Fishing and time with my family!
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2015, 03:54:00 AM »
Nice job posting roll keep doing that one day at a time! I quit with you today and if you need another number shoot me a PM!

Offline john89

• Quitter
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2015, 10:48:00 PM »
Will do

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2015, 10:45:00 PM »
Quote from: john89
Pab your a good man. I'm glad I'll have you to talk too. We will stay quit today and forever.
Post roll my friend and you will have plenty to talk to!
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline john89

• Quitter
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2015, 10:42:00 PM »
Pab your a good man. I'm glad I'll have you to talk too. We will stay quit today and forever.

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2015, 10:39:00 PM »
Quote from: john89
17 days today. Now to start my story. I was quit for 24 years before that terrible 1st day that we all wish we could go back to. I'm 25 now and feeling terrible with myself over the year or so of abuse I put myself through. I feel the anger, the anxiety, the depression, the rage, the disappointment, the sadness, the sorrow, the grief. All of the feelings I never felt before all because of a little can. I feel embarrassed to let anyone know I was ever a slave to this stuff. Not sure why I ever started in the first place. But as I sit here typing this with a literal lump in my throat a feel a bit of happiness and hope because I know I will never go back ever. Aside from my hatred for this stuff the real reason why I stopped was my fear of cancer and the things that can be caused from this stuff. In my lifetime I've only been to the dr once and will be making my 2nd trip there this Wednesday to see an ENT dr to look at some white patches in my throat. Say a prayer for me that it is nothing. I'm trying to keep my head high that it's nothing but my mind is getting the best of me. I will be so relieved to find out what is going on and either way I look forward to adding days to my count. I will not die. I will survive.
John I'm glad you're going doc for peace of mind. White patches are read about in alot of the stories here. You will be ok! We do pray for each other here! Learn how to Post Roll let's get you some badass quitters help going! I quit with you today my friend!
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline john89

• Quitter
I will not die, I will survive.
« on: August 03, 2015, 10:30:00 PM »
17 days today. Now to start my story. I was quit for 24 years before that terrible 1st day that we all wish we could go back to. I'm 25 now and feeling terrible with myself over the year or so of abuse I put myself through. I feel the anger, the anxiety, the depression, the rage, the disappointment, the sadness, the sorrow, the grief. All of the feelings I never felt before all because of a little can. I feel embarrassed to let anyone know I was ever a slave to this stuff. Not sure why I ever started in the first place. But as I sit here typing this with a literal lump in my throat a feel a bit of happiness and hope because I know I will never go back ever. Aside from my hatred for this stuff the real reason why I stopped was my fear of cancer and the things that can be caused from this stuff. In my lifetime I've only been to the dr once and will be making my 2nd trip there this Wednesday to see an ENT dr to look at some white patches in my throat. Say a prayer for me that it is nothing. I'm trying to keep my head high that it's nothing but my mind is getting the best of me. I will be so relieved to find out what is going on and either way I look forward to adding days to my count. I will not die. I will survive.