Author Topic: final quit  (Read 2123 times)

Offline Rob1985

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2013-02-23
  • Interests: HOCKEY, Baseball, Mountain Biking, Camping, Movies, Xbox, Computers, Shooting Sports.Did I mention HOCKEY?
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: final quit
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2013, 09:19:00 PM »
Quote from: CoreyF
yes im quit. and for good. I took my last dip out at 7 am this morning "central time" . And i also posted in my quit group i cant wait to hit my 100 day mark.
Glad you decided to take back your life, but remember its day-by-day. Beat each craving as it hits and make each day a victory. It's a marathon, not a sprint. Always focus on today, with tomorrow in your sights.

Day 41 for me... I quit with you!
Quit: 2/23/13
HOF: 6/3/13
2nd Floor: 9/10/13
One Year 2/23/14
Two Years 2/23/15
1000 Days 11/19/15
"You can have results or excuses. Not both"
"One often learns more from ten days of agony than from ten years of contentment"
"A memory is what is left when something happens and does not completely unhappen" ~Edward de Bono

Offline CoreyF

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-06-13
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2013, 08:56:00 PM »
yes im quit. and for good. I took my last dip out at 7 am this morning "central time" . And i also posted in my quit group i cant wait to hit my 100 day mark.

Offline 05wrxing

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Deer hunting, motorcycles, football, basketball and most of all my quit and my loving family.
  • Likes Given: 14
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2013, 08:55:00 PM »
Quote from: jaynellie
I have been on grizzly winter green for 5 years now. I have been looking at this page for awhile now and see i can do it, and im not alone.  :D
So the obvious question to ask is, Have you done it? If the answer is yes I am quit then get to the Welcome Center and start a reading.When you think you've read enough read it one more time for good measure.Then get to the July quit group and post your Day 1. If the answer is no, well then flush the shit down the toilet.Come to KTC and start living a life of FREEDOM. Your move...Plenty of people here ready to help either way.
Welcome to ktc. Head on up and click on the salmon colored welcome center and read, read and read some more, then just like jaynellie said, get on over to the July 13 quit group and post roll, post early every single day and get to know your quit brothers and sisters and get some numbers and use them anytime that you need them. Keep some sunflower seeds, gum, hard candy, tooth picks or fake chew with you at all times for when the cravings hit the hardest. If you need anything at all feel free to email me.
Experience is the name we give to our mistakes." Oscar Wilde

Roll call is not a daily attendance sheet, it is a daily pledge" - Boelker62

QUIT 9-13-21

Offline jaynellie

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: being a good husband a good dad, riding our quads at the dunes, watching my children turn into adults
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2013, 08:37:00 PM »
I have been on grizzly winter green for 5 years now. I have been looking at this page for awhile now and see i can do it, and im not alone. :D
So the obvious question to ask is, Have you done it? If the answer is yes I am quit then get to the Welcome Center and start a reading.When you think you've read enough read it one more time for good measure.Then get to the July quit group and post your Day 1. If the answer is no, well then flush the shit down the toilet.Come to KTC and start living a life of FREEDOM. Your move...Plenty of people here ready to help either way.
"You never have to remember what you said, if you always tell the truth"

"Post roll everyday and your chances of staying quit goes up 100%" --mememe

Offline CoreyF

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-06-13
final quit
« on: April 04, 2013, 08:30:00 PM »
I have been on grizzly winter green for 5 years now. I have been looking at this page for awhile now and see i can do it, and im not alone. :D