Author Topic: Day 2  (Read 7106 times)

Offline Bruce

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
  • Quit Date: 2011-11-21
  • Interests: Long walks on the beach, cuddling up next to that special someone in front of a fire, just watching the sunset, and titty bars.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Day 2
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2013, 04:18:00 PM »
Quote from: Winter
Quote from: Zam
starting to crave like a sumbtich.. day 4  been grillin and drinkin beer all day.  just putting it on here to vent, but i dont even have any in the house ( purposly ) so not gona use no nicotene today damn it
You're good WG. You aren't gonna cave simply because there's no dip in your house. Your not gonna cave because you gave me you damn word. Reminder just in case:
Winter Green - Day 4 - Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream. I Pledge not to dip today
Congrats, you are not released from your promise. Some advice to make your nic-free day better: Lay off the beer/alcohol for a bit. Many a quit was killed due to people choosing alcohol over freedom. Drink more beer after the training wheels come off your quit. For now: water, seeds, fake, ginger, chat, masterbation....whatever it takes. Somedays, it just sucks though. Have your mind accept that, no matter what, you just are not gonna have a dip TODAY and maybe your mind will move on to something else for the moment.
Thanks fer the advice men. Not gona cave today damn it.... no matter what
Damn right! Stand your ground! I'll quit with you today
Quit date: 11/21/11
HOF date: 2/28/12
Comma date: 8/16/14
It's a freedom thing

Caving is NOT an option

-"Now I can walk through walls and my quit can talk to god. That's right. Crazy voodoo magic quit" Souliman

-'Stop being a pussy and quit' Tarpon17

-"this is the gheyest place on earth, if you say it in here it might become someones signature" Bigwhitebeast

- "We Quit Like Fuck" - Coach Steve

Offline Winter Green

• Quitter
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2013, 03:56:00 PM »
Quote from: Zam
starting to crave like a sumbtich.. day 4  been grillin and drinkin beer all day.  just putting it on here to vent, but i dont even have any in the house ( purposly ) so not gona use no nicotene today damn it
You're good WG. You aren't gonna cave simply because there's no dip in your house. Your not gonna cave because you gave me you damn word. Reminder just in case:
Winter Green - Day 4 - Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream. I Pledge not to dip today
Congrats, you are not released from your promise. Some advice to make your nic-free day better: Lay off the beer/alcohol for a bit. Many a quit was killed due to people choosing alcohol over freedom. Drink more beer after the training wheels come off your quit. For now: water, seeds, fake, ginger, chat, masterbation....whatever it takes. Somedays, it just sucks though. Have your mind accept that, no matter what, you just are not gonna have a dip TODAY and maybe your mind will move on to something else for the moment.
Thanks fer the advice men. Not gona cave today damn it.... no matter what
Quit~December - 2 - 2013
1st Floor~March - 11 - 2014

Offline zam

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit is not a passive activity.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2013, 03:53:00 PM »
*Quit today. Full stop. No qualifiers. Tomorrow?... IDK, IDC.

Offline Winter Green

• Quitter
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2013, 03:44:00 PM »
starting to crave like a sumbtich.. day 4 been grillin and drinkin beer all day. just putting it on here to vent, but i dont even have any in the house ( purposly ) so not gona use no nicotene today damn it
Quit~December - 2 - 2013

Offline 916quit

• Quitter
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2013, 10:39:00 AM »
Quote from: Evil_Won
Winter Green,

If you are going to do this, go all out. Start by reading the Welcome Center. That explains the site in general. Play close attention to Roll Call, Why we do it. That is a daily proimise to yourself, the rest of your Group (July 2013, BTW), and to everyone else here on KTC that you will not use nicotine in any way shape or form for the next 24 hours. Quit for today and only today. Repeat tomorrow.

Posting Roll is the the single most important thing. Click here to learn how to do it -- How to Post Roll.

Once you have that done, send out some PMs to guys and gals in your group. Offer your phone number and you may get one in return. Those numbers will save your life, but you have to use them.

Welcome.
Winter, welcome. Listen to what these guys are saying. All good advice being spewed.
Push through the suck and never look back.
You got this.
Quit with you today!

Offline Evil_Won

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: none
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2013, 04:27:00 PM »
Winter Green,

If you are going to do this, go all out. Start by reading the Welcome Center. That explains the site in general. Play close attention to Roll Call, Why we do it. That is a daily proimise to yourself, the rest of your Group (July 2013, BTW), and to everyone else here on KTC that you will not use nicotine in any way shape or form for the next 24 hours. Quit for today and only today. Repeat tomorrow.

Posting Roll is the the single most important thing. Click here to learn how to do it -- How to Post Roll.

Once you have that done, send out some PMs to guys and gals in your group. Offer your phone number and you may get one in return. Those numbers will save your life, but you have to use them.

Welcome.
"Dunno about you HP, but LOOT doesn't like getting assfucked, by anyone....and certainly won't chalk it up to 'shit happens'."

Offline SirDerek

• Quit Pro
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2013, 04:18:00 PM »
Quote from: Quit
Day 2,  antsy, ornry and full of all kinds of energy. But yeah. Real real mean. I know it's all in my head so i keep a pretty good lid on it till I get home. Then I'm pissed
Just push through the suck! Post every day and stick to your commitment and you will be fine.

Today I quit with you.
Hey there and welcome. This day 2 is not in your head, this is the physical withdrawl from the nicotene bitch where your body is fighting the symptoms. We all went through this, but when you fight and make it through it is so worth it.

just keep drinking water/cranberry juice, exercise (do something) as this will help flush it out of your system.

and like quite a few before, you can do this.

+1 quit for today

Offline Quit

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitter
  • Quitting One Day At A Time
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2013, 03:46:00 PM »
Day 2, antsy, ornry and full of all kinds of energy. But yeah. Real real mean. I know it's all in my head so i keep a pretty good lid on it till I get home. Then I'm pissed
Just push through the suck! Post every day and stick to your commitment and you will be fine.

Today I quit with you.
I have been Quit for several years and I still wake up every morning and quit one day at a time.  I figure if it worked yesterday, it will work today.  Never ever get complacent in your quit!

Offline Winter Green

• Quitter
Day 2
« on: April 19, 2013, 03:41:00 PM »
Day 2, antsy, ornry and full of all kinds of energy. But yeah. Real real mean. I know it's all in my head so i keep a pretty good lid on it till I get home. Then I'm pissed
Quit~December - 2 - 2013