Author Topic: Day 2  (Read 9818 times)

Offline Winter Green

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Day 2
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2013, 09:45:00 AM »
Alright my action plan

I will quit with the support of my friends and family, by reaching out to the lifelines on this site. I will stay out of situations where dipping might come easy. I will stay away from triggers. I quit for myself and my family. Ain't kiddn

My quit plan for this weekend is start on a new garden spot at the house. And go put some cams up in the woods because bow season bouta month away
Quit~December - 2 - 2013
1st Floor~March - 11 - 2014

Offline Winter Green

• Quitter
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2013, 04:51:00 AM »
Alright my action plan

I will quit with the support of my friends and family, by reaching out to the lifelines on this site. I will stay out of situations where dipping might come easy. I will stay away from triggers. I quit for myself and my family. Ain't kiddn
Quit~December - 2 - 2013

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2013, 07:19:00 PM »
Quote from: Sand_Fleas_Gotta_Eat
Quote from: Winter
The only real explanation I can think of is that I'm an addict. 12 years worth of stupidity. I'm ready to quit and sorry for breakin my commit to quit with July.  I'm here to quit thanks for comments and concerns

Brandon
Day 1
November
I'm not going to stand in judgement of you. I've caved and I hope you know that. I am an addict, plain and simple and there is no excuse. I've had 30 years of stupidity so that makes me almost three times as stupid as you... I hope you will search really hard to find out why you want to quit. You have a daughter that you will be bringing into the world in three months. She will need her dad just like my daughter needs me when it comes time to walk her down the isle.

Look at the pictures on this site brother. I do every week when I think no one will ever know that I put a dip in. I imagine how my wife will respond to my advances when I am unable to kiss her because I have no jaw left.

These are just some of the reasons why I quit for me. I am selfish and I want these things to continue un-interrupted, I need these things to continue un-interrupted. These reasons may not work for you so you need to come up with reasons why. You need to search your soul or else you will only find an excuse to run to the convenience store again and again.... and again.

What is going to drive you to quit when you are so low that you can hardly breath because you need a dip so bad? You let me know and I'll support you and I'll promise to quit with you every damn day.

Listen to SFGE... This is no joke bro. I still don't feel you've quite "got it"... Maybe that will come in time. I dunno. You left all of us in July. It hurts us but... It kills you. Buckle down man. Quit harder.
Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Online cbird65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Own it or be OWNED by it
  • Quit Date: 12-31-2011
  • Interests: trying to follow in His footsteps, loving my bride and renewing my quit daily
  • Likes Given: 710
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2013, 03:58:00 PM »
The only real explanation I can think of is that I'm an addict. 12 years worth of stupidity. I'm ready to quit and sorry for breakin my commit to quit with July.  I'm here to quit thanks for comments and concerns

Brandon
Day 1
November
I'm not going to stand in judgement of you. I've caved and I hope you know that. I am an addict, plain and simple and there is no excuse. I've had 30 years of stupidity so that makes me almost three times as stupid as you... I hope you will search really hard to find out why you want to quit. You have a daughter that you will be bringing into the world in three months. She will need her dad just like my daughter needs me when it comes time to walk her down the isle.

Look at the pictures on this site brother. I do every week when I think no one will ever know that I put a dip in. I imagine how my wife will respond to my advances when I am unable to kiss her because I have no jaw left.

These are just some of the reasons why I quit for me. I am selfish and I want these things to continue un-interrupted, I need these things to continue un-interrupted. These reasons may not work for you so you need to come up with reasons why. You need to search your soul or else you will only find an excuse to run to the convenience store again and again.... and again.

What is going to drive you to quit when you are so low that you can hardly breath because you need a dip so bad? You let me know and I'll support you and I'll promise to quit with you every damn day.
Man if those reasons ain't good enough for anyone to quit then I don't know what is, I'm with you man. I want my daughter to be proud to stand with her daddy not embarrassed because half my face has been removed. I'm going to take it day by day for the rest of my life. I'm fer real
boil it down -

what actions are you going to do differently?
Believe Me

FLOOR 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ,11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19,, 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29,,, 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
 ,,,,41 42 43 44 45 46

Assurance

Offline Winter Green

• Quitter
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2013, 03:51:00 PM »

Brandon
Day 1
November

Man if those reasons ain't good enough for anyone to quit then I don't know what is, I'm with you man. I want my daughter to be proud to stand with her daddy not embarrassed because half my face has been removed. I'm going to take it day by day for the rest of my life. I'm fer real
Quit~December - 2 - 2013

Offline Sand_Fleas_Gotta_Eat

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Restoring my 220 year old house. I don't have any other interest because I no longer have time for such things.
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2013, 03:29:00 PM »
The only real explanation I can think of is that I'm an addict. 12 years worth of stupidity. I'm ready to quit and sorry for breakin my commit to quit with July. I'm here to quit thanks for comments and concerns

Brandon
Day 1
November

Offline Winter Green

• Quitter
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2013, 02:39:00 PM »
The only real explanation I can think of is that I'm an addict. 12 years worth of stupidity. I'm ready to quit and sorry for breakin my commit to quit with July. I'm here to quit thanks for comments and concerns

Brandon
Day 1
November
Quit~December - 2 - 2013

Offline Sand_Fleas_Gotta_Eat

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Restoring my 220 year old house. I don't have any other interest because I no longer have time for such things.
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2013, 02:31:00 PM »
Quote from: CBird65
1. How did it happen?  Was taking vyvanse and it is my trigger.
2. Why did it happen? Because the meds I was takin make you want to dip so bad.
3. What am I going to do different to prevent it from happening again?  I threw out the vyvanse. I'm going to start a few projects around the house to keep me busy. Also ill have a baby girl coming into the world this November.  I'm gona fight through it with some help

So here we go day 1
So one of the side effects or reactions of taking vyvanse is that it will drive down to the C-store, buy a can of legalized cancer, pack said poison weed and stuff it in your pie hole?

Come on man, we're all addicts here and can see through that 'excuse'
Really Winter Green? That's the excuse you're giving? I can't believe this $hit... What Cbird said. The drugs made you get into a car and drive to the nearby 7-11 and twisted your arm all the way inside until you bought a fricken can of $hit. You're answers are completely unacceptable to me and I hope they are to your brothers and sister in July 2013. With answers like that I don't expect you to last more than you did last time. 50 days is what I heard and I dare you to prove me wrong.

You are an addict brother, plain and simple. Prove me wrong and go the distance but please come up with something better than "the drugs made me do it". 'bang head' Your life depends on it!

Offline miles

• Quit Pro
  • Howdy, I'm Miles and I'm Quit
  • Quit Date: 3/7/2011
  • Interests: My kids, Quitting, Hunting, fishing, motorcycles, MTB, football, racing, baseball, guitar, family, running, Clint Eastwood, Cold Beer, Floating down the river, camping. Atlanta Braves, Atlanta Falcons, Houston Oilers (RIP - Love Ya Blue!)"]["{{}}{{}}][_
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2013, 02:25:00 PM »
Quote from: wastepanel
Ya I fucked up. I remember how good unfelt after like 20 days of quitting I want that feeling forever. I ain't gona cave this time.
You got ADHD man, or are you just experimenting with that stuff?

ADHD ya but I took myself off after I caved.
Just making sure.

Sometimes, we use all sorts of drugs to self medicate issues. What did your doctor have to say? Are there other alternatives, or you doing fine without it?

As for the nicotine cave, (as CBird noted) the drug didn't make you go buy the stuff and use. You chose to based upon your past experience with the reaction you had to both drugs.

That's why this thing is so evil.

It knows when you are feeling weak, and it will attack. It will tell you that good times were good with it, and that bad times are better because of it. It attaches itself right to the memory receptacles in your brain.

There isn't a magic pill that's going to make this go away either. It's a day by day assault you need to wage. I guarantee, though, that the good days will outweigh the bad. For example, I used for approximately 17 years (or 6,205 days). When I quit 778 days ago, I have had approximately 40-50 bad days, 100 so-so days, and the rest have been good to great.

Take this one moment at a time. Make some friends here. Use them when you're in trouble. Use them when you're not.

You can do this because I did.
^ Couldn't have said it any better. WastePanel is a badass quitter.

Do it for you. Do it for real.
I quit with with you all!

Offline Nolaq

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2013, 01:42:00 PM »
Thanks. xxx-xxx-xxxx. Can't talk on my phone on the RR tracks but I can always text
Brand0n

EDITED BY WP: Please don't share your digits out here. It's open to the public.
Listen new guys, I know you think that we are all here for the same purpose, and we are; however, this site gets hit by the occasional troll, or worse, we do have members that have melt downs, or are just plain assholes.

We do encourage you guys to get to know each other, and definately share numbers, but be cautious who you are sharing with, and never EVER post your number out in public like this.

Otherwise you'll get weird pictures of gmann's cawk at like 3 in the morning, or worse.

Trust me.
What is your major malfunction?!?!?!?!

Offline Winter Green

• Quitter
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2013, 11:37:00 AM »
Thanks. xxx-xxx-xxxx. Can't talk on my phone on the RR tracks but I can always text
Brand0n

EDITED BY WP: Please don't share your digits out here. It's open to the public.
Quit~December - 2 - 2013

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2013, 11:30:00 AM »
Yep what WP says is truth...I sent to you when you first of the radar no response I think you need to give digits and get digits. I know it sucks ass to be where you are right now but I think you need to post your responses in JULY which was your old group. You should also post roll in both groups july and nov. You are going to have to dig deep man but you can do we all do EDD every damn day. I will send another pm to your inbox I suggest you use it.
T
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline wastepanel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Fuck you guys.
    • Scaretissue.com
  • Likes Given: 21
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2013, 11:12:00 AM »
Ya I fucked up. I remember how good unfelt after like 20 days of quitting I want that feeling forever. I ain't gona cave this time.

Just making sure.

Sometimes, we use all sorts of drugs to self medicate issues. What did your doctor have to say? Are there other alternatives, or you doing fine without it?

As for the nicotine cave, (as CBird noted) the drug didn't make you go buy the stuff and use. You chose to based upon your past experience with the reaction you had to both drugs.

That's why this thing is so evil.

It knows when you are feeling weak, and it will attack. It will tell you that good times were good with it, and that bad times are better because of it. It attaches itself right to the memory receptacles in your brain.

There isn't a magic pill that's going to make this go away either. It's a day by day assault you need to wage. I guarantee, though, that the good days will outweigh the bad. For example, I used for approximately 17 years (or 6,205 days). When I quit 778 days ago, I have had approximately 40-50 bad days, 100 so-so days, and the rest have been good to great.

Take this one moment at a time. Make some friends here. Use them when you're in trouble. Use them when you're not.

You can do this because I did.
In the end I Surrender, I and I alone accept that I have and always will have a Nicotene ADDICTION. It is my choice to quit, but I can't do it alone. I get to go down this path one time, I want to do it right. I recognize that my word, my integrety to you is on the line and is only as good as my actions. Caving is not an option in this plan-Eafman 7/11

I am not cured. I will quit one day at a time. I will continue to do what works. Posting roll everyday. To do otherwise would be foolish on my part. You can do this-Ready 12/11

To overcome your addiction you must comprehend what it means to fail-Razd 3/12

Theres a lot of people that come here, especially vets, that WANT to be reminded that they are addicts.-Tarpon 6/12

Just as a building starts with architectural drawings. Your daily quit begins with a promise.-Scowick 2/13

Here and now, focused on today, minute by minute, whatever it takes, I promise to all my bros and myself not to become a negative stat and stay quit!-krok 1/15

I want everyone to be quit. Even the assholes.-Probe1957 1/18

Ignoring history or erasing history fixes nothing and leads you inevitably down the same path.-69franx 04/30/2021

Offline Winter Green

• Quitter
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2013, 10:56:00 AM »

Quit~December - 2 - 2013

Offline wastepanel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Fuck you guys.
    • Scaretissue.com
  • Likes Given: 21
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2013, 10:36:00 AM »
In the end I Surrender, I and I alone accept that I have and always will have a Nicotene ADDICTION. It is my choice to quit, but I can't do it alone. I get to go down this path one time, I want to do it right. I recognize that my word, my integrety to you is on the line and is only as good as my actions. Caving is not an option in this plan-Eafman 7/11

I am not cured. I will quit one day at a time. I will continue to do what works. Posting roll everyday. To do otherwise would be foolish on my part. You can do this-Ready 12/11

To overcome your addiction you must comprehend what it means to fail-Razd 3/12

Theres a lot of people that come here, especially vets, that WANT to be reminded that they are addicts.-Tarpon 6/12

Just as a building starts with architectural drawings. Your daily quit begins with a promise.-Scowick 2/13

Here and now, focused on today, minute by minute, whatever it takes, I promise to all my bros and myself not to become a negative stat and stay quit!-krok 1/15

I want everyone to be quit. Even the assholes.-Probe1957 1/18

Ignoring history or erasing history fixes nothing and leads you inevitably down the same path.-69franx 04/30/2021