Author Topic: It's time  (Read 6665 times)

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: It's time
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2013, 04:51:00 PM »
remove your phone number below, this is a public area.
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline FishinDipShit

• Quitter
  • Interests: Fishing, The Outdoors, my Wife and my Daughter
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2013, 04:50:00 PM »
Quote from: Jayhawk
Quote from: KKLJINC
Quote from: FishinDipShit
Hello, my name is Ryan Russ and I am a 33 year old married man with a child on the way.  I grew up in a rural town in SW MO and now live in Kansas City, I started chewing when I was 15 years old.  Skoal Long Cut anything and Copenhagen Long Cut Straight were favorites of mine.  I've had a few spots, scares and close calls.  I want to be a great father to my child and that can't happen if I continue to dip.

I've browsed this site for a few months and made up a few quit dates that were bull shit and I knew it.  I had my last dip Sunday October 20th at 9:30 p.m.  I didn't sleep hardly at all last night and day 2 is talking to me.  I'm ready but I know this is gonna be an all out war.
hang in there man, i gave up the chew yesterday, work and life have been a blur ever since. im 20 married and i have a daughter, ive been doing 1-2 can a day for 6 years... reading some of the stories about the man of the house becoming a vegetable to this shit just shook my mind... i want to live a long healthy life with my wife and raise my daughter along side her. if i was to be a cancer ridden vegetable i wouldnt be able to do it.. we are quit together man lets get our lives back 'bang head'
You two need to exchange numbers...perfect shoulders to cry on. Jump in boys the water is fine!

Day 2 is bringin it, headaches and mouth aches.
i feel ya man, im just trying to stay as busy as i can at work, spitting seeds like a mf, and checking back on here when i get a chance for some motivation. its all one big blur.
Grizzly Long Cut Wintergreen 5 yrs quit that shit 10/21/2013

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2013, 04:49:00 PM »
Hello, my name is Ryan Russ and I am a 33 year old married man with a child on the way. I grew up in a rural town in SW MO and now live in Kansas City, I started chewing when I was 15 years old. Skoal Long Cut anything and Copenhagen Long Cut Straight were favorites of mine. I've had a few spots, scares and close calls. I want to be a great father to my child and that can't happen if I continue to dip.

I've browsed this site for a few months and made up a few quit dates that were bull shit and I knew it. I had my last dip Sunday October 20th at 9:30 p.m. I didn't sleep hardly at all last night and day 2 is talking to me. I'm ready but I know this is gonna be an all out war.
Ryan,
I am located in St. Louis myself, so close enough to help if you need it and there are several active people on here from the KC Area. KK already indicated that you need to prepare for the SUCK.

This is not a joke as you should know by now. Just note that you never quit before you stopped. Now this time stop stopping and just QUIT. Don't try to do this or make up any BS excuses. I will promise that this is not east. You need a friend in this and it look like another new quitter is there with you. I am there as well. I will also ask that he send you the message I sent him yesterday. It is chocked full of great links and advice.

I quit with you today,

Pinched
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline Jayhawk Russ

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2013, 04:46:00 PM »
Quote from: KKLJINC
Hello, my name is Ryan Russ and I am a 33 year old married man with a child on the way.  I grew up in a rural town in SW MO and now live in Kansas City, I started chewing when I was 15 years old.  Skoal Long Cut anything and Copenhagen Long Cut Straight were favorites of mine.  I've had a few spots, scares and close calls.  I want to be a great father to my child and that can't happen if I continue to dip.

I've browsed this site for a few months and made up a few quit dates that were bull shit and I knew it.  I had my last dip Sunday October 20th at 9:30 p.m.  I didn't sleep hardly at all last night and day 2 is talking to me.  I'm ready but I know this is gonna be an all out war.
hang in there man, i gave up the chew yesterday, work and life have been a blur ever since. im 20 married and i have a daughter, ive been doing 1-2 can a day for 6 years... reading some of the stories about the man of the house becoming a vegetable to this shit just shook my mind... i want to live a long healthy life with my wife and raise my daughter along side her. if i was to be a cancer ridden vegetable i wouldnt be able to do it.. we are quit together man lets get our lives back 'bang head'
You two need to exchange numbers...perfect shoulders to cry on. Jump in boys the water is fine!
Day 2 is bringin it, headaches and mouth aches.

Offline kkljinc

• Quitter
  • Interests: I love to workout, RUN, and Weights. Hunter and a Fisherman. Golf is my passion.Wife and kids keep me busy.
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2013, 04:44:00 PM »

Offline FishinDipShit

• Quitter
  • Interests: Fishing, The Outdoors, my Wife and my Daughter
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2013, 04:43:00 PM »

hang in there man, i gave up the chew yesterday, work and life have been a blur ever since. im 20 married and i have a daughter, ive been doing 1-2 can a day for 5 years... reading some of the stories about the man of the house becoming a vegetable to this shit just shook my mind... i want to live a long healthy life with my wife and raise my daughter along side her. if i was to be a cancer ridden vegetable i wouldnt be able to do it.. we are quit together man lets get our lives back 'bang head'
Grizzly Long Cut Wintergreen 5 yrs quit that shit 10/21/2013

Offline kkljinc

• Quitter
  • Interests: I love to workout, RUN, and Weights. Hunter and a Fisherman. Golf is my passion.Wife and kids keep me busy.
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2013, 04:41:00 PM »
Hello, my name is Ryan Russ and I am a 33 year old married man with a child on the way. I grew up in a rural town in SW MO and now live in Kansas City, I started chewing when I was 15 years old. Skoal Long Cut anything and Copenhagen Long Cut Straight were favorites of mine. I've had a few spots, scares and close calls. I want to be a great father to my child and that can't happen if I continue to dip.

I've browsed this site for a few months and made up a few quit dates that were bull shit and I knew it. I had my last dip Sunday October 20th at 9:30 p.m. I didn't sleep hardly at all last night and day 2 is talking to me. I'm ready but I know this is gonna be an all out war.
Welcome to KTC Ryan, and welcome to the suck! It's going to take a few days for the nic to get out of your body after that my friend it's just mind games.

You need to get into your quit group and post roll. Do it every day no exceptions or this place will call you to the curb and plant a foot firm in your ass.

I am glad to see your planned quitting did not work and finally came around to actually, do it. Hit the welcome center, read up! I had this site open on my computer all day for the first month. Get into your group and get some battle buddies. I know it will seem weird at first giving your number to strangers but those guys will save your life. Soon they will be your friends, and you will be sending each other pictures of your latest shits.

Speaking of that, while your going through the suck, life is well gonna suck! Drink water drink so much you have to always piss. When craves would hit, I hit the deck and started doing push-ups, if you cant breath you cant crave.

Ill quit with you today, you got this man, One Day at A Time ODAAT...

Welcome

Offline Jayhawk Russ

It's time
« on: October 22, 2013, 04:35:00 PM »

I've browsed this site for a few months and made up a few quit dates that were bull shit and I knew it. I had my last dip Sunday October 20th at 9:30 p.m. I didn't sleep hardly at all last night and day 2 is talking to me.  I'm ready but I know this is gonna be an all out war.