Author Topic: writers block  (Read 5880 times)

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
Re: writers block
« Reply #89 on: September 05, 2013, 06:06:00 PM »
Quote from: sportsfan231
Quote from: dabean22
Quote from: Minny
Quote from: ERDVM

Vegas is currently taking no action on Gheyrilla.  The over - under is 36.5 days.   'Popcorn'
Gorilla

You're kicking some serious ass and helping out others like a true leader. I just wanted to let you know that I'm taking the OVER +life on your quit.

Keep it up, bro!
Having spoken to Gorilla recently and the fact that he posted day 33 today I can tell you, the brother will continue way past that date. He knows the true definition of quit now.
he has some jackwagin blood in him keep it up bro.
Kickin it.

Offline Sportsfan231

• Quitting MoFo
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #88 on: September 05, 2013, 04:43:00 PM »
Quote from: dabean22

Vegas is currently taking no action on Gheyrilla.  The over - under is 36.5 days.   'Popcorn'
Gorilla

You're kicking some serious ass and helping out others like a true leader. I just wanted to let you know that I'm taking the OVER +life on your quit.

Keep it up, bro!
Having spoken to Gorilla recently and the fact that he posted day 33 today I can tell you, the brother will continue way past that date. He knows the true definition of quit now.
he has some jackwagin blood in him keep it up bro.

Offline dabean22

• Quitter
  • Interests: I was addicted to nicotine for about 19 years before I actually realized that I was an addict to a drug. Allen Carr helped open my eyes with LionHeartedGirl (my sister). I am currently on day 2 and because of the frame of mind and different point of view that "The Easy Way" has given me, I don't doubt for one moment that I have ingested the last bit of that weed for the rest of my life. I am 35 now and am setting a goal of living long enough to have saved $100,000 because of my quit. At the same time, I am setting the goal of not smoking TODAY! One step at a time, while keeping my eyes on the horizon.
« Reply #87 on: September 05, 2013, 04:18:00 PM »

Vegas is currently taking no action on Gheyrilla.  The over - under is 36.5 days.  'Popcorn'
Gorilla

Keep it up, bro!
Quit 8/04/13
HOF 11/11/13
Thanks mostly to LHG. That girl rocks the world. I love you Sis.
Someone, somewhere out there is suffering through a more intense crave than me and that person is staying quit. As will I. -JoeMellow
SkyDiver - The first step is a bitch but that's when the fun starts.

Offline Minny

• Quitter
« Reply #86 on: August 30, 2013, 10:11:00 AM »

Vegas is currently taking no action on Gheyrilla. The over - under is 36.5 days. 'Popcorn'
Gorilla

Keep it up, bro!
Quit Date 7/12/13
HOF Date 10/19/13

My HOF Speech

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #85 on: August 26, 2013, 12:28:00 PM »
Quote from: Erussell
Quote from: srans
Quote from: gorilla1
Day 22 - what an amazing weekend! Spent three days posted up on a cliff overlooking the ocean in Santa Cruz, supported and helped a friend getting married to a great girl, ate some amazing food and did it all without a dip. Never even thought one would be a good idea or improve my experience. 

Even better this week I have continued to grow my squad of homies on this site and get involved in the quits of others. We are strong here. We are quit here.

Peace.
Good job tony. Proud of you bro. :)
I agree with Srans. You keep up this fight bro! Your building a hell of a quit. I quit with you.
NICE bro you are doing this keep vigilant proud of you man remember ODAAT
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline Mike from AB

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: August 20, 2013
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #84 on: August 26, 2013, 12:23:00 AM »
Day 22 - what an amazing weekend! Spent three days posted up on a cliff overlooking the ocean in Santa Cruz, supported and helped a friend getting married to a great girl, ate some amazing food and did it all without a dip. Never even thought one would be a good idea or improve my experience.

Even better this week I have continued to grow my squad of homies on this site and get involved in the quits of others. We are strong here. We are quit here.

Peace.
Sounds like a great weekend indeed!

Offline Erussell

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2013-04-30
  • Interests: Time with daughter. Anything outdoors.
« Reply #83 on: August 25, 2013, 11:34:00 PM »

Peace.
I agree with Srans. You keep up this fight bro! Your building a hell of a quit. I quit with you.
I would rather lose to a cheater than win as a cheater.

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #82 on: August 25, 2013, 09:19:00 PM »

Peace.
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline gorilla1

• Quitter
  • Interests: Not dipping. Always looking how to be a better father. Trees, gardening, writing.
« Reply #81 on: August 25, 2013, 07:55:00 PM »

Peace.

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #80 on: August 19, 2013, 09:08:00 AM »
Quote from: Erussell
Quote from: wastepanel
Day 15. Feeling a bit testy today. Short with my kids a bit and generally irritated by all the assholes I come in contact with. They say if you meet more than three asšoles in a day then guess who it is. I'm okay with that. What is my part to play? I EXPECT the world to turn in accordance with my wishes and beliefs. Guess what? It doesn't! Expectation leads to disappointment and disappointment to me feeling sorry for myself. And then what? Not this time. The thought of a dip hardly occurred. I jumped on my phone and started looking through this simple little site finding strength and hope and brotherhood. People suffering just like me, but more importantly people through on the other side waving me over and having a good time. I'm grateful for that. Thank you to all those in my squad and reaching out to say hello. And thank you to all those reaching out to me; you're helping more than you know.

Peace.
Awesome post man.

There's times when this is easy. There's times when it's not.

Enjoy the good times, and get through the bad.
Your in to deep now bro. You've come to far. Might as well see where this life without poison takes you. Proud of you gorilla. Your adding them 1's and things will continue getting better.

I know dealing with daily problems and everything else that life throws at you sucks sometimes. Where you are right now in your quit makes it even worse. Eventually your going to start handling life's problems better than ever. I can't believe how different things are sometimes.

I use to think the poison helped me deal, but now I'm seeing first hand all the lies i believed. Its one thing for me to tell you how much things are better, but its another to experience it yourself. Keep adding them 1's brother,, it does get better,, a whole lot better. Glad to be quit with you.
Everything this ^^^^^ bad ass just said x 2. Quit with you man all damn day!
Sounds to me like someone has their eye on the prize FREEDOM. Keep it up Betty(ask gorilla) you can do it ODAAT man.
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline Erussell

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2013-04-30
  • Interests: Time with daughter. Anything outdoors.
« Reply #79 on: August 19, 2013, 08:12:00 AM »
Day 15. Feeling a bit testy today. Short with my kids a bit and generally irritated by all the assholes I come in contact with. They say if you meet more than three asšoles in a day then guess who it is. I'm okay with that. What is my part to play? I EXPECT the world to turn in accordance with my wishes and beliefs. Guess what? It doesn't! Expectation leads to disappointment and disappointment to me feeling sorry for myself. And then what? Not this time. The thought of a dip hardly occurred. I jumped on my phone and started looking through this simple little site finding strength and hope and brotherhood. People suffering just like me, but more importantly people through on the other side waving me over and having a good time. I'm grateful for that. Thank you to all those in my squad and reaching out to say hello. And thank you to all those reaching out to me; you're helping more than you know.

Peace.
Awesome post man.

Your in to deep now bro. You've come to far. Might as well see where this life without poison takes you. Proud of you gorilla. Your adding them 1's and things will continue getting better.

I know dealing with daily problems and everything else that life throws at you sucks sometimes. Where you are right now in your quit makes it even worse. Eventually your going to start handling life's problems better than ever. I can't believe how different things are sometimes.

I use to think the poison helped me deal, but now I'm seeing first hand all the lies i believed. Its one thing for me to tell you how much things are better, but its another to experience it yourself. Keep adding them 1's brother,, it does get better,, a whole lot better. Glad to be quit with you.
Everything this ^^^^^ bad ass just said x 2. Quit with you man all damn day!
I would rather lose to a cheater than win as a cheater.

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #78 on: August 19, 2013, 06:14:00 AM »

Peace.
Awesome post man.

Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline wastepanel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Fuck you guys.
    • Scaretissue.com
  • Likes Given: 21
« Reply #77 on: August 18, 2013, 10:03:00 PM »

Peace.
Awesome post man.

In the end I Surrender, I and I alone accept that I have and always will have a Nicotene ADDICTION. It is my choice to quit, but I can't do it alone. I get to go down this path one time, I want to do it right. I recognize that my word, my integrety to you is on the line and is only as good as my actions. Caving is not an option in this plan-Eafman 7/11

I am not cured. I will quit one day at a time. I will continue to do what works. Posting roll everyday. To do otherwise would be foolish on my part. You can do this-Ready 12/11

To overcome your addiction you must comprehend what it means to fail-Razd 3/12

Theres a lot of people that come here, especially vets, that WANT to be reminded that they are addicts.-Tarpon 6/12

Just as a building starts with architectural drawings. Your daily quit begins with a promise.-Scowick 2/13

Here and now, focused on today, minute by minute, whatever it takes, I promise to all my bros and myself not to become a negative stat and stay quit!-krok 1/15

I want everyone to be quit. Even the assholes.-Probe1957 1/18

Ignoring history or erasing history fixes nothing and leads you inevitably down the same path.-69franx 04/30/2021

Offline gorilla1

• Quitter
  • Interests: Not dipping. Always looking how to be a better father. Trees, gardening, writing.
« Reply #76 on: August 18, 2013, 09:57:00 PM »

Peace.

Offline FIGHTIN-IGNORANCE

• Quitter
  • Interests: Studying the "Word", My Two Boys, Hunting, fishing, Softball, Roller Hockey, learning to play acoustic guitar,
« Reply #75 on: August 14, 2013, 07:37:00 PM »
We haven't texted bub but I want to you to know your post is full of good quitter thinking. You have became more self aware and your blowin up barriers the weed has been building over the years. That is awesome! I can relate to your words regarding the squad and hard to think of the interaction being between "real" bros and sisters of Quit. I twas around day 10 or so that I made this connection. For me it was through "Live Chat". Since the interaction was more realistic (real time) it helped the connection blossom for me. Since then I have been bustin Nic Barriers every damn day.
The connection of a common problem is strong, but the connection of a common solution is even stronger.
That is great! I have never thought of it like this. I am stealing this for my Signature. Hope you don't mind. Glad to be Quit with you.
Quit Date 6/26/2013
DUCK FIP'S FOR LIFE!!
'KICKIN THE CAN' All Day Long!
Complancency sucks,one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

Someone, somewhere out there is suffering through a more intense crave than me and that person is staying quit. As will I. -JoeMellow

The connection of a common problem is strong, but the connection of a common solution is even stronger.-gorilla1

When we think we can't quit... We can... Cause ducks fly together... When the craves are to much to handle... Us ducks fly together.... When you want to cave... You won't... Because ducks fly together. Per our Jpete328
Freedom Started 06/26/2013....Freedom continues because of my choice and accountability from MY FELLOW DUCKS! QUACK ! QUACK! Thank You!