Author Topic: New Quitter  (Read 13764 times)

Offline Evil_Won

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: none
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: New Quitter
« Reply #108 on: January 02, 2014, 09:50:00 PM »
Quote from: KKLJINC
309 Feeling Fine.

Every year for New Years my wife and I go to Cancun. Last year, I had packed four cans for the the trip (what an Idiot)

Well, I should have packed an extra because I ran out, at the airport, I took my last little sliver, and was in full panic mode. I loved to chew when I flew.

What did I do you ask, in full panic mode, I went to duty free, I purchased, a cigar, broke international law when I opened it up in the airport prior to leaving and bit the end off the thing and wadded it up in my lip. It got me all the way to Los Angeles, disaster avoided.

This year my friends, I am going to go to Cancun without worry, if I have enough chew. Without having to ration or even think about taking the can out of my shorts before jumping in the pool. Without having to be a slave to nicotine!

Third Floor and climbing, I quit with you all today, and I'll do it again tomorrow god willing.

KK
Every addict has a story of some irrational thing that they did just to get a fix when they had run out. Your cigar story is near the top. Quit on.
"Dunno about you HP, but LOOT doesn't like getting assfucked, by anyone....and certainly won't chalk it up to 'shit happens'."

Offline kkljinc

• Quitter
  • Interests: I love to workout, RUN, and Weights. Hunter and a Fisherman. Golf is my passion.Wife and kids keep me busy.
« Reply #107 on: January 02, 2014, 04:35:00 PM »
309 Feeling Fine.

Every year for New Years my wife and I go to Cancun. Last year, I had packed four cans for the the trip (what an Idiot)

Well, I should have packed an extra because I ran out, at the airport, I took my last little sliver, and was in full panic mode. I loved to chew when I flew.

What did I do you ask, in full panic mode, I went to duty free, I purchased, a cigar, broke international law when I opened it up in the airport prior to leaving and bit the end off the thing and wadded it up in my lip. It got me all the way to Los Angeles, disaster avoided.

This year my friends, I am going to go to Cancun without worry, if I have enough chew. Without having to ration or even think about taking the can out of my shorts before jumping in the pool. Without having to be a slave to nicotine!

Third Floor and climbing, I quit with you all today, and I'll do it again tomorrow god willing.

KK

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #106 on: November 04, 2013, 03:52:00 PM »
250 Days, I think I Have passed up my one previous attempt to quit now official. Am I cured? Nope...

Could I stop posting roll and make it, likely, but why chance it? In moments of weakness, she still sings her siren song.

I have buddies, battle buddies, tried and true friends, most of whom I have never met. But I freaking know, if needed they would be at my side in a second, via phone or text.

I still crave at times. My addict brain, still thinks about it. The good news is, I now have entire days that pass and I never even think of chew. From a guy who at times would get up in the middle of the night, for a drink of water and a quick dip, blows me away!

I have learned that I am now able to do anything without chew that I did with it. I would have never thought that was an option.

Nic, dreams.... I still get visited by them all of the time (once a week) usually smoking, (never did that) The good news is I wake up and I know I am quit. I don't usually have the guilt anymore

Thanks, to everyone, who does this with me everyday, you know who you are. Thanks to KTC for this site and the countless lives that have been saved.

One last thing FU...Big Tobacco, you have gotten none of my money for the last 250 days!

I chewed for over 8700 days, I have gotten 250 of them back.
Thank you sir for 113 days out of your 250 that you have greeted me with a hearty FU.

All that I can add to your post is 'Finger' and that is from the bottom of my heart!
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline kkljinc

• Quitter
  • Interests: I love to workout, RUN, and Weights. Hunter and a Fisherman. Golf is my passion.Wife and kids keep me busy.
« Reply #105 on: November 04, 2013, 03:49:00 PM »
250 Days, I think I Have passed up my one previous attempt to quit now official. Am I cured? Nope...

Could I stop posting roll and make it, likely, but why chance it? In moments of weakness, she still sings her siren song.

I have buddies, battle buddies, tried and true friends, most of whom I have never met. But I freaking know, if needed they would be at my side in a second, via phone or text.

I still crave at times. My addict brain, still thinks about it. The good news is, I now have entire days that pass and I never even think of chew. From a guy who at times would get up in the middle of the night, for a drink of water and a quick dip, blows me away!

I have learned that I am now able to do anything without chew that I did with it. I would have never thought that was an option.

Nic, dreams.... I still get visited by them all of the time (once a week) usually smoking, (never did that) The good news is I wake up and I know I am quit. I don't usually have the guilt anymore

Thanks, to everyone, who does this with me everyday, you know who you are. Thanks to KTC for this site and the countless lives that have been saved.

One last thing FU...Big Tobacco, you have gotten none of my money for the last 250 days!

I chewed for over 8700 days, I have gotten 250 of them back.

Offline Wade

• Quitter
« Reply #104 on: September 17, 2013, 04:30:00 PM »
Dude. I dig your avatar. That's how I feel today at my computer.

Offline kkljinc

• Quitter
« Reply #103 on: September 17, 2013, 02:39:00 PM »
Quote from: traumagnet
What no 200 speech well 200+speech now? Nice KK keep up the good work NAFAR bro.
I am still quit like shit!!! Thank you all for your words. I see some others had posted up for me at six months, and I want to offer a heart felt thank you. Keep in touch with me, I do appreciate it. The last few months have been so busy for me, I have not really had to time to do extra outside of my group. I pop into chat a few times a week for drive by's.

I really do feel this group of fine friends has helped to save my life. Thank you all! Ill be in touch.

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #102 on: September 17, 2013, 01:18:00 PM »
What no 200 speech well 200+speech now? Nice KK keep up the good work NAFAR bro.
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline Wade

• Quitter
« Reply #101 on: August 30, 2013, 11:11:00 PM »
Quote from: ParadigmDawg
I also just read your HOF.

I know I want you on my side through this thing.
He's a real asshole.

Seriously, KKLJINC is a true supporter and brother. He is on your side, as are we all. I quit wth you today PDawg.

Offline ParadigmDawg

• Quitter
  • Interests: Mountain BikingRoad BikingHome Audio
« Reply #100 on: August 29, 2013, 03:35:00 PM »
I also just read your HOF.

I know I want you on my side through this thing.
Oh little worm-dirt...you are so scary...F' OFF...!!!

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #99 on: August 29, 2013, 03:27:00 PM »
Quote from: Erussell
Quote from: Pinched
Quote from: Wade
My man!  6 months.  Nice...   'oh yeah'

You're an inspiration to us all.
Nice 6 Months KK

FU KK!
Totally awesome!
you rock sheep hurter yep hurter
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

MY HOF speech

Offline Erussell

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2013-04-30
  • Interests: Time with daughter. Anything outdoors.
« Reply #98 on: August 29, 2013, 01:45:00 PM »
Quote from: Pinched
My man!  6 months.  Nice...  'oh yeah'

Nice 6 Months KK

FU KK!
Totally awesome!
I would rather lose to a cheater than win as a cheater.

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #97 on: August 29, 2013, 12:08:00 PM »
My man! 6 months. Nice... 'oh yeah'

Nice 6 Months KK

FU KK!
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline Wade

• Quitter
« Reply #96 on: August 28, 2013, 10:17:00 PM »
My man! 6 months. Nice... 'oh yeah'

Offline kkljinc

• Quitter
« Reply #95 on: June 13, 2013, 11:23:00 AM »
Quote from: AppleJack
Quote from: CBird65
Quote from: LionHeartedGirl
Stop picking on AppleBear!
Are you Sugar Smacks, for Apple Jacks?
I'm cookoo for cocoa puffs!
They're GREAT!
I should be pissed but that's just too damn funny! I quit with you all even though you suck 'arse'
How come I didnt get nice lil pet names like Apple snaps... I got ass hat, Jackwagon dill hole and fuckstick in that order from KK yesterday.... 'crackup'
^^^^ this is true^^^^^ however, only one option with your name...I may be an asshole, but that's just not cool.
How 'bout "Magnet P.I. ????
Pretty manly
I got one....troutmagnet
How bout KK is not just an asshole as he admits to but add DOOOOSH NOZZLE... 'crackup'
Urban Dictionary

Definition of "Doosh Nozzle"

'Finger'

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #94 on: June 13, 2013, 11:17:00 AM »
Quote from: CBird65
Stop picking on AppleBear!
Are you Sugar Smacks, for Apple Jacks?
I'm cookoo for cocoa puffs!
They're GREAT!
I should be pissed but that's just too damn funny! I quit with you all even though you suck 'arse'
How come I didnt get nice lil pet names like Apple snaps... I got ass hat, Jackwagon dill hole and fuckstick in that order from KK yesterday.... 'crackup'
^^^^ this is true^^^^^ however, only one option with your name...I may be an asshole, but that's just not cool.
How 'bout "Magnet P.I. ????
Pretty manly
I got one....troutmagnet
How bout KK is not just an asshole as he admits to but add DOOOOSH NOZZLE... 'crackup'

MY HOF speech