Author Topic: New Quitter  (Read 13770 times)

Offline kkljinc

• Quitter
  • Interests: I love to workout, RUN, and Weights. Hunter and a Fisherman. Golf is my passion.Wife and kids keep me busy.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: New Quitter
« Reply #93 on: June 13, 2013, 11:13:00 AM »
Quote from: AppleJack
Quote from: KKLJINC
Quote from: traumagnet
Quote from: CBird65
Quote from: LionHeartedGirl
Stop picking on AppleBear!
Are you Sugar Smacks, for Apple Jacks?
I'm cookoo for cocoa puffs!
They're GREAT!
I should be pissed but that's just too damn funny! I quit with you all even though you suck 'arse'
How come I didnt get nice lil pet names like Apple snaps... I got ass hat, Jackwagon dill hole and fuckstick in that order from KK yesterday.... 'crackup'
^^^^ this is true^^^^^ however, only one option with your name...I may be an asshole, but that's just not cool.
How 'bout "Magnet P.I. ????
Pretty manly
I got one....troutmagnet

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #92 on: June 13, 2013, 11:10:00 AM »
They're GREAT!
I should be pissed but that's just too damn funny! I quit with you all even though you suck 'arse'
How come I didnt get nice lil pet names like Apple snaps... I got ass hat, Jackwagon dill hole and fuckstick in that order from KK yesterday.... 'crackup'
^^^^ this is true^^^^^ however, only one option with your name...I may be an asshole, but that's just not cool.

How 'bout "Magnet P.I. ????
Pretty manly
Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline Radman

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Family and friends. Other than that, anything outdoors....motorcycling, shooting, hunting, fishing, racing.
« Reply #91 on: June 13, 2013, 11:09:00 AM »
Day 106, Keep this in mind, I vocalized a funk day yesterday. It did not make my funk any better, in fact it got progressively worse. Last night as a final way of saying she knows my weakness, I was bombed all night with Nic Dreams. In my dreams I chewed I smoked, and boy was I a screw up. I got up this morning expecting to find a dead hooker, finger banged can of cope and crumpled up pack of cigs laying next to my bed.

Dont stop the fight.
I have nothing profound to say or any advice I just want to say I'm sorry it's hard. Im glad you're here and proud of you for pressing on.
LHG, don't be sorry, every thing that is worth it, is well....Hard. I did not get where I am without a lot of hard patches. Same for you I am sure.

My quit is no harder than yours. In fact at this point it's probably a lot easier for me than you. I can go weeks without a crave now. They tend to roll in every 30 days. I have never had nic free moment in my adult life. So many situations for me are new. Emotions are different, I am learning to walk again.
I just read your HOF speech... Maybe you are still an asshole but personally, I don't see it.

I'll quit with you today.
Prick maybe, but not an asshole. Now, if you did something like, say...... break a promise, bum one off Scott on the next fishing trip, or otherwise disregard all the brothers and sisters here .......... then you'd be an asshole.

Nice speech bro. You have reminded me of my early quit in a lot of ways. There are quite a few similarities. Right down to the speech. Mine has "habit" in it in several places. That's one of my biggest regrets on this site: not labeling the addiction earlier. I know you have, and it was just a figure of speech, but it did grab my attention.

Quit on.....

Offline kkljinc

• Quitter
  • Interests: I love to workout, RUN, and Weights. Hunter and a Fisherman. Golf is my passion.Wife and kids keep me busy.
« Reply #90 on: June 13, 2013, 11:04:00 AM »
They're GREAT!

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #89 on: June 13, 2013, 11:02:00 AM »
They're GREAT!
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #88 on: June 13, 2013, 10:55:00 AM »
They're GREAT!
Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline LionHeartedGirl

• Quitter
« Reply #87 on: June 13, 2013, 10:17:00 AM »
Day 106, Keep this in mind, I vocalized a funk day yesterday. It did not make my funk any better, in fact it got progressively worse. Last night as a final way of saying she knows my weakness, I was bombed all night with Nic Dreams. In my dreams I chewed I smoked, and boy was I a screw up. I got up this morning expecting to find a dead hooker, finger banged can of cope and crumpled up pack of cigs laying next to my bed.

Dont stop the fight.
I have nothing profound to say or any advice I just want to say I'm sorry it's hard. Im glad you're here and proud of you for pressing on.
LHG, don't be sorry, every thing that is worth it, is well....Hard. I did not get where I am without a lot of hard patches. Same for you I am sure.

My quit is no harder than yours. In fact at this point it's probably a lot easier for me than you. I can go weeks without a crave now. They tend to roll in every 30 days. I have never had nic free moment in my adult life. So many situations for me are new. Emotions are different, I am learning to walk again.
I just read your HOF speech... Maybe you are still an asshole but personally, I don't see it.

I'll quit with you today.
QUIT LIKE A GIRL!

Quit Date: 5/23/13
HOF: 8/30/13

Offline kkljinc

• Quitter
« Reply #86 on: June 13, 2013, 10:10:00 AM »

Dont stop the fight.

Offline cbird65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Own it or be OWNED by it
  • Quit Date: 12-31-2011
  • Interests: trying to follow in His footsteps, loving my bride and renewing my quit daily
  • Likes Given: 710
« Reply #85 on: June 13, 2013, 10:09:00 AM »
They're GREAT!
Believe Me

FLOOR 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ,11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19,, 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29,,, 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
 ,,,,41 42 43 44 45 46

Assurance

Offline LionHeartedGirl

• Quitter
« Reply #84 on: June 13, 2013, 10:07:00 AM »
QUIT LIKE A GIRL!

Offline LionHeartedGirl

• Quitter
« Reply #83 on: June 13, 2013, 10:06:00 AM »

Dont stop the fight.
QUIT LIKE A GIRL!

Offline kkljinc

• Quitter
« Reply #82 on: June 13, 2013, 10:02:00 AM »

Dont stop the fight.

Offline kkljinc

• Quitter
« Reply #81 on: June 13, 2013, 09:47:00 AM »

Offline LionHeartedGirl

• Quitter
« Reply #80 on: June 13, 2013, 02:14:00 AM »
QUIT LIKE A GIRL!

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #79 on: June 13, 2013, 12:15:00 AM »
Quote from: srans
Quote from: cdaniels
Day 105... Stay vigilant my friends. Any open door, she whispers. Any change in mindset she whispers. Every change in situation, she whispers.

Her siren song, sweet, and alluring. After 105, I got this, without, help. But sure does feel good to grip my phone, knowing if needed I have lifelines. Knowing, that I have support, that is just a second away.

Newbs, make sure you have your lifelines. At your weakest, she will strike. Still got your number bitch  'Finger'
I'm a little ghey on you right now. Is that wrong!? 'crackup'
carefull or we will have to change your name to Applie for sure with those ghey thoughts
I don't know if I like you putting your name beside mine on roll post applie,, I mean apple. :blink:
Dammit!! The girls started it, not me! 'finger point'
just look at KK it would be hard not to be GHEY on him...smooch...oops did I type all that on a public thread I thought this was a PM....HJLF...
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech