Author Topic: New Here  (Read 3070 times)

Offline dukebamacubs

• Likes Given: 0
Re: New Here
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2010, 10:34:00 AM »
dipping is really dumb if you think about it.
Nate

Offline MikeA

• Quit Pro
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2010, 10:16:00 AM »
Quote from: scooners
Quote from: DeezNutzz
Quote from: Clampy
Quote from: NDvictory88
Hello everyone,

I stumbled across this site while looking for advice on quitting, and am very happy about everything i've seen. Seems like you have a great community here. Enough with the sappy stuff, I have set my quit date for Monday. Been chewing at least a can a day (usually more) for 5+ years. I don't usually do the online support stuff, but the vast majority of my friends are dippers as well so it is hard to go to them for help and advice in trying to quit. Anyway,  I am looking forward to finally stop living my life according to Grizzly's time schedule.

Go Irish!
Hi NDvictory88,

Glad you found the site! Quitting nicotine is one of the best decisions you will ever make. quitting sucks at first but it does get better! One thing has me confused though... If you want to stop living your life according to your can of Griz, why wouldn't you want to do that TODAY????

My advice is to quit RIGHT NOW . I can assure you from much personal experience that Monday is not gonna be easier than today. All you're gonna do for the next few days is go an quest for the ultimate dip... which doesn't exist.

Do yourself a huge favor and follow your gut instinct. You came here to quit... so quit!

Dump out your can and head over to December 2011 and post a day 1.

Posting roll is your promise to your quit brothers and sisters (and most importantly, to yourself) that you will not use any form of nicotine that day. It isn't easy but as long as you are they kind of person who's word means something, you can do this. All the support you need is here for the asking.
I agree with Clampy--Quit now!...........You wrote "I am looking forward to finally stop living my life according to Grizzly's time schedule."

Why not really show the Griz who's in control and not let him put off your quit date!

Welcome to the site, Throw away that shit, post every day, and read every thing you can on this site. YOU CAN DO IT!
Cancer and Death, will not work on your timetable, why work on theirs? Quit today!
Fucking man up and quit. This shit about setting a date has probably failed you many times. Show us you got balls and quit right now!!

Offline scooners

• Quitter
  • Interests: Snowboarding, smoking meat and cooking, watching football, camping, target shooting, bike riding, not chooing.
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2010, 09:21:00 AM »
Quote from: DeezNutzz
Hello everyone,

I stumbled across this site while looking for advice on quitting, and am very happy about everything i've seen. Seems like you have a great community here. Enough with the sappy stuff, I have set my quit date for Monday. Been chewing at least a can a day (usually more) for 5+ years. I don't usually do the online support stuff, but the vast majority of my friends are dippers as well so it is hard to go to them for help and advice in trying to quit. Anyway,  I am looking forward to finally stop living my life according to Grizzly's time schedule.

Go Irish!
Hi NDvictory88,

Glad you found the site! Quitting nicotine is one of the best decisions you will ever make. quitting sucks at first but it does get better! One thing has me confused though... If you want to stop living your life according to your can of Griz, why wouldn't you want to do that TODAY????

My advice is to quit RIGHT NOW . I can assure you from much personal experience that Monday is not gonna be easier than today. All you're gonna do for the next few days is go an quest for the ultimate dip... which doesn't exist.

Do yourself a huge favor and follow your gut instinct. You came here to quit... so quit!

Posting roll is your promise to your quit brothers and sisters (and most importantly, to yourself) that you will not use any form of nicotine that day. It isn't easy but as long as you are they kind of person who's word means something, you can do this. All the support you need is here for the asking.
I agree with Clampy--Quit now!...........You wrote "I am looking forward to finally stop living my life according to Grizzly's time schedule."

Why not really show the Griz who's in control and not let him put off your quit date!

Welcome to the site, Throw away that shit, post every day, and read every thing you can on this site. YOU CAN DO IT!
Cancer and Death, will not work on your timetable, why work on theirs? Quit today!
Quit Date 10/09/2010; HOF 1/17/2011
Cancer and Death will not work on your Time Table, why work on Theirs - Quit Today.
If you fail to plan, plan to fail.
The older I get, the better I was - made an even bigger improvment the day I quit dip.
HOF Speech

Offline DeezNutzz

• Quitter
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2010, 09:06:00 AM »
Hello everyone,

Go Irish!
Hi NDvictory88,

I am the Foo that Mr. T Pittied

Offline Clampy

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 3/5/10
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2010, 07:24:00 AM »
Hello everyone,

Go Irish!
Hi NDvictory88,

June 2010 Honey Badgers

Offline NDvictory88

• Quitter
New Here
« on: November 17, 2010, 02:06:00 AM »
Hello everyone,

I stumbled across this site while looking for advice on quitting, and am very happy about everything i've seen. Seems like you have a great community here. Enough with the sappy stuff, I have set my quit date for Monday. Been chewing at least a can a day (usually more) for 5+ years. I don't usually do the online support stuff, but the vast majority of my friends are dippers as well so it is hard to go to them for help and advice in trying to quit. Anyway, I am looking forward to finally stop living my life according to Grizzly's time schedule.

Go Irish!
QUIT LIKE A CHAMPION TODAY!

Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an horrible cunt... thats me.

Quit Date: 11-17-10