Author Topic: New here  (Read 4134 times)

Offline tgafish

• FREEDOM
  • Quitter
  • Quit Date: 5-26-2011
  • Interests: Family,Fishing, hunting
  • Likes Given: 6
Re: New here
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2013, 06:20:00 PM »
Quote from: FishinDipShit
Hey yall my name is kyle,20yrs old from Gilroy, CA my wife introduced me to this site last night and it makes me happy that im not alone in feeling what im feeling and doing what im doing. I cant say ive quit yet but i threw out my last wad and remaining two rolls a little bit ago. i want to quit and i believe i can. so i guess a little about my self. i started dipping in highschool while i was playing football. i remember my first pinch and at the time i probably didnt believe it would come to where im at now... fighting weakness and addiction. but here i am. I have a 7 month old daughter and a beautiful wife. the thought of dieing from somthing so preventible has been killing me lately. to miss my daughter growing up and losing a long, happy, and healthy life with my wife is unbearable to think of.. i love them so much. I know this road isnt easy.. ive tried it before, but i think this time is different because im having thoughts of my own mortality this time around. I WANT TO CHANGE!
You posted role so you have now officially changed. You are now a quitter for the rest of today. Tomorrow you can wake up and do it again. There is a difference between quitting and stopping. Read around here and find out what it means. You know how to not do something. I'll bet the farm that if I tried to stick Pinched's puss ridden cock in your mouth you'd be able to fight me out of it. If you can do that you can keep that fucking poison out of your mouth that is controlling your life. You have to decide to your core that you are now quit and that your word to me means something. If I can quit after 20 years of 3 cans a day then you sure as hell can. See you tomorrow
"DADDY, PLEASE DON'T GO"---- Kenzi Kern
Quit: 5-26-11
HOF: 9-2-11
Today and I'll bet tomorrow too
"Quit is the realization that chewing doesn't help........ever. Anything you tell yourself opposite this is a lie"-SM

Offline CaliforniaSlim

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2013, 05:54:00 PM »
Quote from: Pinched
Where do i do roll call?
Pre-HOF January 2014

Click link above
Got it already done
Well done. Now you will start earning my respect after you post daily.

I quit with you today.
Welcome. Glad to see you here and posting roll. Stay with it.
Read everything on this site. It makes a quit strong.
Gilroy Huh? You will have to let me know how garlic works as dip replacement therapy. ;)

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2013, 05:33:00 PM »
Where do i do roll call?
Pre-HOF January 2014

Click link above
Got it already done
Well done. Now you will start earning my respect after you post daily.

I quit with you today.
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline FishinDipShit

• Quitter
  • Interests: Fishing, The Outdoors, my Wife and my Daughter
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2013, 05:22:00 PM »
Where do i do roll call?
Pre-HOF January 2014

Click link above
Got it already done
Grizzly Long Cut Wintergreen 5 yrs quit that shit 10/21/2013

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2013, 05:15:00 PM »
Where do i do roll call?
Pre-HOF January 2014

Click link above
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline FishinDipShit

• Quitter
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2013, 05:14:00 PM »
Where do i do roll call?

Offline FishinDipShit

• Quitter
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2013, 05:11:00 PM »
Hahah You Guys are awesome glad to be here

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2013, 05:01:00 PM »
Quote from: Diesel2112
What i ment by not being quit yet  is that i havent made it over the 3 day hump yet. but i believe i can get there and keep hitting the milestones
You're just as quit as the rest of us weirdo groupies. Take pride in it, and drink the look aide, its ok to drink. We aren't THAT kind of group.

Pinched likes to tongu jack taint though, so you gotta watch out for him...
See we are all perfectly normal!

Offline Diesel2112

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2013, 05:00:00 PM »
What i ment by not being quit yet is that i havent made it over the 3 day hump yet. but i believe i can get there and keep hitting the milestones
You're just as quit as the rest of us weirdo groupies. Take pride in it, and drink the look aide, its ok to drink. We aren't THAT kind of group.

Pinched likes to tongu jack taint though, so you gotta watch out for him...
Quit 06/04/12
HOF 9/11/12
2nd floor 12/20/12
3rd floor 03/30/13
4th floor 07/08/13
5th floor 10/16/13
6th floor 01/24/14
7th floor 05/04/14
8th floor 08/12/14
9th floor 10/20/14
Comma 02/28/15
11th floor 06/08/15
12th floor 09/16/15
13th floor 12/25/15
14th floor 04/03/16
15th floor 7/11/16
16th floor 10/20/16
17th floor 01/27/17
18th floor 05/08/17
19th floor 08/14/17
20th floor 11/27/17
21st floor 03/11/18

"Celebrate the moment as it turns into one more"..
"You can fight without ever winning, but never ever win, win without a fight".
"Onion rings...funyons. A connection? Yeah. I fucking think so."
"Honest Abe had a fake jaw".
"In a world that seems so small, I can't stop thinking big"
"Someone set a bad example. Made surrender seem all right
The act of a noble warrior. Who lost the will to fight."

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2013, 04:51:00 PM »
What i ment by not being quit yet is that i havent made it over the 3 day hump yet. but i believe i can get there and keep hitting the milestones
You are quit as long as you don't use the worm dirt anymore. Do not focus on a milestone. Fight today's battle only.

If this shit was easy none of us would need a Forum full of brothers and sisters to do it.

Offline FishinDipShit

• Quitter
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2013, 04:50:00 PM »

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2013, 04:45:00 PM »
Hey yall my name is kyle,20yrs old from Gilroy, CA my wife introduced me to this site last night and it makes me happy that im not alone in feeling what im feeling and doing what im doing. I cant say ive quit yet but i threw out my last wad and remaining two rolls a little bit ago. i want to quit and i believe i can. so i guess a little about my self. i started dipping in highschool while i was playing football. i remember my first pinch and at the time i probably didnt believe it would come to where im at now... fighting weakness and addiction. but here i am. I have a 7 month old daughter and a beautiful wife. the thought of dieing from somthing so preventible has been killing me lately. to miss my daughter growing up and losing a long, happy, and healthy life with my wife is unbearable to think of.. i love them so much. I know this road isnt easy.. ive tried it before, but i think this time is different because im having thoughts of my own mortality this time around. I WANT TO CHANGE!
Kyle,
Well first of all you stated that you haven't quit yet but you threw out your stash. That to me sounds like a quit statement. Rid yourself of all tobacco, do not go to the patch, nic gum or any such device.

You will see from here we are 100% tobacco and nicotine free all the time. Do not try to quit just nut up and quit.

Your wife seems to understand that you are addicted to tobacco and I hope you do as well. Just quit for you, not her and not the family but YOU. If you fail it is on you, if you quit it is on you. I personally decided that I was done telling my wife and family that my happy addiction was worth more than them.

KTC is a brotherhood, be prepared to be held accountable. When you post roll that you quit you are making a promise to stay nic free for 24 hours. Never ever worry about tomorrow only today.

You should be in the Pre-HOF January 2014 Quit Group. Read how to post roll, then go do it. I wish I had the chance that you do to quit at 20, unfortunately I was already 8 years in and my addict brain was incapable.

I am sending you a PM (Personal Message) on here to your inbox, in the upper right hand corner of your window. Read it, do it and let's QUIT!

Pinched

Offline Diesel2112

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2013, 04:40:00 PM »
Thoughts of dieing are killing you, yet you can't say your quit yet?

Here's a question...

If you were us, what would you say to YOU?
Quit 06/04/12
HOF 9/11/12
2nd floor 12/20/12
3rd floor 03/30/13
4th floor 07/08/13
5th floor 10/16/13
6th floor 01/24/14
7th floor 05/04/14
8th floor 08/12/14
9th floor 10/20/14
Comma 02/28/15
11th floor 06/08/15
12th floor 09/16/15
13th floor 12/25/15
14th floor 04/03/16
15th floor 7/11/16
16th floor 10/20/16
17th floor 01/27/17
18th floor 05/08/17
19th floor 08/14/17
20th floor 11/27/17
21st floor 03/11/18

"Celebrate the moment as it turns into one more"..
"You can fight without ever winning, but never ever win, win without a fight".
"Onion rings...funyons. A connection? Yeah. I fucking think so."
"Honest Abe had a fake jaw".
"In a world that seems so small, I can't stop thinking big"
"Someone set a bad example. Made surrender seem all right
The act of a noble warrior. Who lost the will to fight."

Offline FishinDipShit

• Quitter
New here
« on: October 21, 2013, 04:32:00 PM »