Author Topic: New here  (Read 4138 times)

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: New here
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2013, 03:01:00 PM »
Quote from: FishinDipShit
Quote from: KKLJINC
Welcome Kyle, I am just a few hours south of you, I live in Lemoore. If you ever pass by and your still quit Ill buy you a beer my friend.

You have gotten so much good information here, and I am glad you have decided to take your life back. Like so many others I wish at 20 I would have nipped this habit in the bud.

I am going to PM you my number. I quit with you today.

KKLJINC
I appreciate it brother And Lemoore not to far at all ive been there a couple times when i wrestled in highschool
If given the chance to make your quit that much more real by meeting a fellow KTC quitter I highly recommend it. Although it may seem strange to many that you met some random person online and want to meet them face to face. I promise you that the meetings I have had with KTC quitters were not at all akward, they turned out to be kick ass dudes that are now damn good friends. Hell you may even get the pleasure of having one of those people you meet in real life to welcome you onto the HOF train.

P.S. FU KKLJINC 'Finger'
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline FishinDipShit

• Quitter
  • Interests: Fishing, The Outdoors, my Wife and my Daughter
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2013, 02:26:00 PM »
Quote from: KKLJINC
Welcome Kyle, I am just a few hours south of you, I live in Lemoore. If you ever pass by and your still quit Ill buy you a beer my friend.

You have gotten so much good information here, and I am glad you have decided to take your life back. Like so many others I wish at 20 I would have nipped this habit in the bud.

KKLJINC
I appreciate it brother And Lemoore not to far at all ive been there a couple times when i wrestled in highschool
Grizzly Long Cut Wintergreen 5 yrs quit that shit 10/21/2013

Offline kkljinc

• Quitter
  • Interests: I love to workout, RUN, and Weights. Hunter and a Fisherman. Golf is my passion.Wife and kids keep me busy.
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2013, 01:33:00 PM »

KKLJINC

Offline FishinDipShit

• Quitter
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2013, 01:31:00 PM »
Quote from: CaliforniaSlim
Morning buds, just got to work.. by now id already have taken my dipndrive, my dipshit, and my office cubicle dip but not today, day numero 2 clean and it feels like hell!!!! but fuck it!
Morning. You are doing this Fish. Nice job so far. Did you get in and post your day 2 promise in roll call yet? That should be job #1. Post up before the time you would have put that first dip in.
Yep i got it done.

Offline CaliforniaSlim

• Quitter
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2013, 01:17:00 PM »
Morning buds, just got to work.. by now id already have taken my dipndrive, my dipshit, and my office cubicle dip but not today, day numero 2 clean and it feels like hell!!!! but fuck it!
Morning. You are doing this Fish. Nice job so far. Did you get in and post your day 2 promise in roll call yet? That should be job #1. Post up before the time you would have put that first dip in.

Offline FishinDipShit

• Quitter
« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2013, 12:44:00 PM »

Offline Turnbow82

• Quitter
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2013, 10:52:00 AM »
Welcome my friend! Next time you think about putting a dip in your lip, imagine your wife and baby daughter living the rest of their lives with another man as their number uno and not you. Seem too far fetched? Not if you keep putting poison in your lip and it wont' be. Almost pisses ya off enough to quit huh my man? Congrats and I'm proud to be quit with you brother!

Offline Radman

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Family and friends. Other than that, anything outdoors....motorcycling, shooting, hunting, fishing, racing.
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2013, 10:35:00 AM »
Welcome, sir. First, let me say..... your wife is badass. Truly awesome that she took the first step here. I'm reaching out to you (and her also) because your story sounds exactly like mine. Go by your wife's intro page and check out my post there. Same boat, my friend....... same boat.

Now, once with that said...... we have another similarity. If your profile is correct, this is what is important to you:
Fishing, The Outdoors, my Wife and my Daughter
Also similar for me if you check my profile. My kids prompted me to quit. Go read my intro page here and see if that sounds familiar. Just trying to say.... I've been there.

Do not take this out on your family. They are innocent.

Shoot me a PM if I can help you out. Glad to pay forward what was given to me.

Offline ParadigmDawg

• Quitter
  • Interests: Mountain BikingRoad BikingHome Audio
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2013, 10:17:00 AM »
What i ment by not being quit yet is that i havent made it over the 3 day hump yet. but i believe i can get there and keep hitting the milestones
Be careful looking at it as a 3 day hump.

Sure, nicotine takes about 72 hours to leave you body but guess what....your body is use to living on nicotine so it is about to fight you and fight you hard.

I am not trying to scare you or make things sound too hard to do, I just want you to be geared up and prepared.

The next 50-100 days are going to be difficult and you will have many bad days and a few good days. Use those good days to recharge your batteries and prepare for the next round of the fight. Quit one hour at a time, if that's too difficult, quit for one minute at a time.

When you think about it 100 days isn't very long but it can seem like forever when you are in the middle of it. You can do this and I will stand right beside you while you do it.

I need you to be successful so I know that I can stay successful in my quit.
Oh little worm-dirt...you are so scary...F' OFF...!!!

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2013, 08:41:00 AM »
kyle,20yrs old from Gilroy

20 years old?!?! Brother,, I challenge you to find one person that is quit and posting roll that doesn't wish they would have quit at your age. Bro, I ask you to do one thing today. Listen to me and others,, we are not filling your head with bullsh__t!!!

Make this quit the most important thing in your life. Read everything you can on this site. Learn your enemy/nicotine. Research,,, there is a lot of information out there on nicotine and addiction. Learning your enemy will give you more determination and drive.

Fact,, I've read that only 3% your age quit and stay quit. That's actually great news because it means YOU can do this. YOU can be in that 3% or maybe YOUR the one that changes it to 4%,, how about that!!!

I ask you to think back to that day when you didn't need the poison to get through the day. It's hard to remember because the poison hides that day from you. You can get back to that,, trust me,, it's not long before you will feel like that again. You don't need the poison, never did. You need another number let me know.
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline Erussell

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2013-04-30
  • Interests: Time with daughter. Anything outdoors.
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2013, 06:49:00 AM »
These next few days are gonna be hell, pure unadulterated hell. Quit minute by minute if you have too. Stay the course and remain dip free. TGAFish said it, only you can decide to put the shit in your mouth. You can't accidentally do it, you have to intentionally. Your just as quit as I today, it matters not how many +1's we have, it only matters that today is another one of those +1's. It isn't easy but quitting is simple here, post roll, keep your word, network and build your accountability, and reach out to your brothers and develop a support net for when times are tough. This does get easier as you add days so hang in here it is so worth it bro. I am quitting with you all day today. Erussell 176(+1's)
I would rather lose to a cheater than win as a cheater.

Offline Mike from AB

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: August 20, 2013
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2013, 01:20:00 AM »
Quote from: Pinched
What i ment by not being quit yet  is that i havent made it over the 3 day hump yet. but i believe i can get there and keep hitting the milestones
You are quit as long as you don't use the worm dirt anymore. Do not focus on a milestone. Fight today's battle only.

If this shit was easy none of us would need a Forum full of brothers and sisters to do it.
This. Welcome Kyle, a forum full of brothers  sisters really is some awesome help for sure!

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2013, 08:58:00 PM »
Hey bud as you now know I will respond to anything I can for you. You posted roll today and I expect to see you again tomorrow as well. The Mrs is certainly supporting you and your intro thread is steeping with proven badass quitters. Everyone of us did this cold turkey, flushed out stash, and focused on each individual day independently. I hope you come to celebrate my HOF with me tomorrow.

I may reach day 100 tomorrow but each of those are one day at a time. I envy you for having a kick ass wife. My wife is special but scared to push me. No cheating on her with the Nic Bitch this time bro.

Pinched
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2013, 08:53:00 PM »
Young brother... Welcome to a better life. Look to your Inbox(1) upper right. You'll have my number. Text/call me anytime.
Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline mrsshelton

« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2013, 08:42:00 PM »
You can do anything you set your mind to. You have support every step of the way. You can't turn back now.