Author Topic: New here  (Read 4140 times)

Offline FishinDipShit

• Quitter
  • Interests: Fishing, The Outdoors, my Wife and my Daughter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: New here
« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2013, 10:44:00 PM »
Quote from: Ronnie13
I saw that you were the same age as me I thought i was one of the youngest guys here. We also quit around the same time if you need anything just let me know. I quit with you today
I appreciate it man. How old are you?
Grizzly Long Cut Wintergreen 5 yrs quit that shit 10/21/2013

Offline Ronnie13

• Quitter
  • Interests: Kentucky Wildcat Fan, NFL fan, NBA, Fishing, Hunting, spending time outdoors and spending time with family and friends. Firefighting and ems.
« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2013, 09:07:00 PM »
I saw that you were the same age as me I thought i was one of the youngest guys here. We also quit around the same time if you need anything just let me know. I quit with you today

Offline FishinDipShit

• Quitter
« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2013, 06:32:00 PM »
i wont guys.. dont want to let me or my family down again...

Offline Radman

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Family and friends. Other than that, anything outdoors....motorcycling, shooting, hunting, fishing, racing.
« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2013, 06:13:00 PM »
Quote from: ParadigmDawg
Quote from: srans
Quote from: FishinDipShit
thanks buds just another day without that shit... got myself a can of smokey mountain from the walmart on my lunch break. it helps, i thought my head was about to explode lol
Do whatever you got to do to keep the real out. You got this bro. One minute at a time. If I can do it after 25 years you can surely do it.
I have my eye on this guy, I have a feeling he is going to become one of us. I see a lot of fight in him and a lot of participation on the forum.
Yep.

Don't let us down, dipshit.

Offline ParadigmDawg

• Quitter
  • Interests: Mountain BikingRoad BikingHome Audio
« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2013, 04:46:00 PM »
thanks buds just another day without that shit... got myself a can of smokey mountain from the walmart on my lunch break. it helps, i thought my head was about to explode lol
Do whatever you got to do to keep the real out. You got this bro. One minute at a time. If I can do it after 25 years you can surely do it.
I have my eye on this guy, I have a feeling he is going to become one of us. I see a lot of fight in him and a lot of participation on the forum.
Oh little worm-dirt...you are so scary...F' OFF...!!!

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2013, 04:37:00 PM »
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline FishinDipShit

• Quitter
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2013, 04:19:00 PM »

Offline Radman

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Family and friends. Other than that, anything outdoors....motorcycling, shooting, hunting, fishing, racing.
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2013, 02:11:00 PM »
Quote from: Picker.of.Strings
Good Morning Fellow Quiters... Bring on day 3!
Hell yeah!
You no what day three means. That's 3 days you have not went down to the corner store and wasted your hard earned money on a filthy disgusting can of poison. That's three days you have demonstrated you love your wife/kids/family and yourself more than the poison. That's 3 days your integrity and dignity belongs to you. Smile brother,, FREEDOM!! Smell it, taste it and feel it.

If you can do it for 3 you can damn sure make it 4....
Agreed.

By this time tomorrow, nicotine should be out of your system.

Quit on......

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2013, 01:36:00 PM »
Quote from: Picker.of.Strings
Hell yeah!
You no what day three means. That's 3 days you have not went down to the corner store and wasted your hard earned money on a filthy disgusting can of poison. That's three days you have demonstrated you love your wife/kids/family and yourself more than the poison. That's 3 days your integrity and dignity belongs to you. Smile brother,, FREEDOM!! Smell it, taste it and feel it.

If you can do it for 3 you can damn sure make it 4....
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline Finny

• Quitter
  • Interests: Hockey, running, fantasy football, endurance training, psychology.
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2013, 01:22:00 PM »
Awesome job on the quit so far fishin'. I always tell new quitters to remember you came here for a reason. Don't ever forget that. Continue to educate yourself with the THOUSANDS of resources this site has to offer. Most importantly, post roll everyday - that is your promise to the ladies and gentleman who are fighting everyday to keep the promise they made to you.
Quit Date - 8/15/2013

Offline Picker.of.Strings

• Quitter
  • Interests: Guitar.
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2013, 12:34:00 PM »
Hell yeah!
Dirty tone - 6 wide, 22 deep

Quit Date: 17 October 2013

Offline FishinDipShit

• Quitter
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2013, 12:25:00 PM »

Offline Punkin

• Quitter
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2013, 03:32:00 AM »
Keep up the good work DipShit! If I can help you out, just holler at me, im in the same quit group as you. Proud to be quitting with you dude. ODAAT
EMBRACE THE SUCK

If your gonna be dumb you gotta be tough

Are you gonna quit dipping, or are you gonna slide your tampon in?

Offline Radman

• Quit Pro
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2013, 04:31:00 PM »
Quote from: KKLJINC
Quote from: Pinched
Welcome Kyle, I am just a few hours south of you, I live in Lemoore. If you ever pass by and your still quit Ill buy you a beer my friend.

You have gotten so much good information here, and I am glad you have decided to take your life back. Like so many others I wish at 20 I would have nipped this habit in the bud.

I am going to PM you my number. I quit with you today.

KKLJINC
I appreciate it brother And Lemoore not to far at all ive been there a couple times when i wrestled in highschool
If given the chance to make your quit that much more real by meeting a fellow KTC quitter I highly recommend it. Although it may seem strange to many that you met some random person online and want to meet them face to face. I promise you that the meetings I have had with KTC quitters were not at all akward, they turned out to be kick ass dudes that are now damn good friends. Hell you may even get the pleasure of having one of those people you meet in real life to welcome you onto the HOF train.

P.S. FU KKLJINC 'Finger'
'I'm with stupid' But the young pinch is correct, when you want some serious accountability look another quitter in the eye...

Im around if you need anything.
These are facts. Preach on, brothers...........

Offline kkljinc

• Quitter
  • Interests: I love to workout, RUN, and Weights. Hunter and a Fisherman. Golf is my passion.Wife and kids keep me busy.
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2013, 04:07:00 PM »
Quote from: Pinched
Welcome Kyle, I am just a few hours south of you, I live in Lemoore. If you ever pass by and your still quit Ill buy you a beer my friend.

You have gotten so much good information here, and I am glad you have decided to take your life back. Like so many others I wish at 20 I would have nipped this habit in the bud.

I am going to PM you my number. I quit with you today.

KKLJINC
I appreciate it brother And Lemoore not to far at all ive been there a couple times when i wrestled in highschool
If given the chance to make your quit that much more real by meeting a fellow KTC quitter I highly recommend it. Although it may seem strange to many that you met some random person online and want to meet them face to face. I promise you that the meetings I have had with KTC quitters were not at all akward, they turned out to be kick ass dudes that are now damn good friends. Hell you may even get the pleasure of having one of those people you meet in real life to welcome you onto the HOF train.

P.S. FU KKLJINC 'Finger'
'I'm with stupid' But the young pinch is correct, when you want some serious accountability look another quitter in the eye...

Im around if you need anything.