Author Topic: New Dip Free Member  (Read 3630 times)

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: New Dip Free Member
« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2013, 07:27:00 PM »
Quote from: jake
Where you at bro? Your last statement on this thread was that you were gonna leave because of all the abuse. You haven't posted in 2 days, but I just saw you on the site reading this thread. How is it going? Did you decide to leave? If so I am guessing that it's not working to well. Or else you wouldn't be back here checking your thread. Yes we will still pay attention! Feel free to come back and post roll. Not gonna coddle you but I do want to put it out there that words are only words, If they drive you away then you are not ready anyway, but if you choose to come back you are welcome to come back and post. You were on this site but you are not posting role! That tells me that you wanna be here! Don't let pride stop you! Post an honest day!
Jake speaks from the heart as i do. Your quit is important to us. Post roll and let's Get back to quitting.
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline jake frawley

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Interests: I'm married to a beautiful lady. I like to lift weights and run. I play poker and win. I spend as much time riding as I can! I go to work every day and work too many hrs. I'm aggressive! And all of this makes me happy. I'm here to quit the one thing I hate about myself, my addiction to chew. It has ruled me and I wont be controlled anymore!
« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2013, 06:17:00 PM »
Where you at bro? Your last statement on this thread was that you were gonna leave because of all the abuse. You haven't posted in 2 days, but I just saw you on the site reading this thread. How is it going? Did you decide to leave? If so I am guessing that it's not working to well. Or else you wouldn't be back here checking your thread. Yes we will still pay attention! Feel free to come back and post roll. Not gonna coddle you but I do want to put it out there that words are only words, If they drive you away then you are not ready anyway, but if you choose to come back you are welcome to come back and post. You were on this site but you are not posting role! That tells me that you wanna be here! Don't let pride stop you! Post an honest day!

Offline ERDVM

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Cold Beer, Warm Whiskey, Good Friends, Loose Women.
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2013, 11:10:00 PM »
Quote from: Instigator
Quote from: mney65
It's nice to be able to berate people for breaking rules that aren't posted anywhere.  Try explaining how things work before you jump on someone.  Also, my quit is my quit.  I really don't give a crap what number you want me to use for how many days quit I am.  Seems a little trivial and petty to focus on a number instead of the person connected to it. 

BillyBill. You better watch yourself.  Unless you've been in the Corps, you have no right to say anything about honor and integrity.  You think quitting chew is hard? Try making it through boot camp or sifting through the remains of 241 US servicemen in a bombed out barracks in Beruit.

The negativity on this site is definitely not working.  I get plenty of this kind of "encouragement" from my wife.  I've been posting a journal and giving the process a chance, but all I'm getting is criticism about my word choices and slams for my honesty.  What about a "good job on today" once in awhile? 

I am dedicated.  I am serious. I am quit.  If I keep getting the abuse from all of you 'better than thou' know-it-all bitches, then I will do this myself.   'Finger'
I love and respect all the service people, including Marines. However, what hardware in your head makes you think Marines have a patent on honor or integrity? The job doesn't make the person...the character of the person makes the job.

That said, this little tantrum of yours is mild compared to many I've seen. You don't want what we offer? Leave. Don't expect however that we will change our ways for you.

Now zip it and quit. And be accountable. Answer the questions about your cave and move on.
I'm so fucking irritated by this post that I don't think I can even say anything that will be remotely helpful! 'Finger' That's what I think about your attitude to your cave and your attitude to owning honor and integrity! I love what marines stand for! It is tattooed On my chest and arm! And I will tell you, Marines are not the only ones who live with those morals! But I question whether you do! Don't like hearing that? Man the fuck up Marine! Your whining about people being mean to you? really? Own your quit and have a backbone! Post an honest day so you can move forward with honor and integrity.
If there was a little emoticon thingamajig that clapped, I'd put it here.

Oh, wait...here it is...

'boob'

Nope. That wasn't it.
Wait? Gheytor? Is that you......? :huh:

Offline Instigator

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2013, 11:02:00 PM »
It's nice to be able to berate people for breaking rules that aren't posted anywhere.  Try explaining how things work before you jump on someone.  Also, my quit is my quit.  I really don't give a crap what number you want me to use for how many days quit I am.  Seems a little trivial and petty to focus on a number instead of the person connected to it. 

BillyBill. You better watch yourself.  Unless you've been in the Corps, you have no right to say anything about honor and integrity.  You think quitting chew is hard? Try making it through boot camp or sifting through the remains of 241 US servicemen in a bombed out barracks in Beruit.

The negativity on this site is definitely not working.  I get plenty of this kind of "encouragement" from my wife.  I've been posting a journal and giving the process a chance, but all I'm getting is criticism about my word choices and slams for my honesty.  What about a "good job on today" once in awhile? 

I am dedicated.  I am serious. I am quit.  If I keep getting the abuse from all of you 'better than thou' know-it-all bitches, then I will do this myself.   'Finger'
I love and respect all the service people, including Marines. However, what hardware in your head makes you think Marines have a patent on honor or integrity? The job doesn't make the person...the character of the person makes the job.

That said, this little tantrum of yours is mild compared to many I've seen. You don't want what we offer? Leave. Don't expect however that we will change our ways for you.

Now zip it and quit. And be accountable. Answer the questions about your cave and move on.
I'm so fucking irritated by this post that I don't think I can even say anything that will be remotely helpful! 'Finger' That's what I think about your attitude to your cave and your attitude to owning honor and integrity! I love what marines stand for! It is tattooed On my chest and arm! And I will tell you, Marines are not the only ones who live with those morals! But I question whether you do! Don't like hearing that? Man the fuck up Marine! Your whining about people being mean to you? really? Own your quit and have a backbone! Post an honest day so you can move forward with honor and integrity.
If there was a little emoticon thingamajig that clapped, I'd put it here.

Oh, wait...here it is...

'boob'

Nope. That wasn't it.
The Rozzers--Catching crims and locking them up...in your community

Offline Diesel2112

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2013, 10:39:00 PM »

Jake is a baaad man. I'm actually kind of afraid of him. :(
Quit 06/04/12
HOF 9/11/12
2nd floor 12/20/12
3rd floor 03/30/13
4th floor 07/08/13
5th floor 10/16/13
6th floor 01/24/14
7th floor 05/04/14
8th floor 08/12/14
9th floor 10/20/14
Comma 02/28/15
11th floor 06/08/15
12th floor 09/16/15
13th floor 12/25/15
14th floor 04/03/16
15th floor 7/11/16
16th floor 10/20/16
17th floor 01/27/17
18th floor 05/08/17
19th floor 08/14/17
20th floor 11/27/17
21st floor 03/11/18

"Celebrate the moment as it turns into one more"..
"You can fight without ever winning, but never ever win, win without a fight".
"Onion rings...funyons. A connection? Yeah. I fucking think so."
"Honest Abe had a fake jaw".
"In a world that seems so small, I can't stop thinking big"
"Someone set a bad example. Made surrender seem all right
The act of a noble warrior. Who lost the will to fight."

Offline jake frawley

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Interests: I'm married to a beautiful lady. I like to lift weights and run. I play poker and win. I spend as much time riding as I can! I go to work every day and work too many hrs. I'm aggressive! And all of this makes me happy. I'm here to quit the one thing I hate about myself, my addiction to chew. It has ruled me and I wont be controlled anymore!
« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2013, 10:04:00 PM »

I am dedicated.  I am serious. I am quit.  If I keep getting the abuse from all of you 'better than thou' know-it-all bitches, then I will do this myself.  'Finger'

Offline SirDerek

• Quit Pro
« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2013, 09:58:00 PM »
ok sorry but something not making sense

(1) Straight out in the welcome center are the rules that are used for within the quit group where you post roll and honor that word for 1 day (see in the link index.php?showtopic=120)

(2)numbers is the simple addition. Day 1 is the time that you last had your body intake any nicotene. And you count from that date. As you have caved, that number resets back to the day 1. That is just continuous math.

(3) and here is where you need to understand, but its not negativity that you are reading. It is the trying to look you in the eye, shake your shoulders and talk through the nic bitch to get to the real you so you understand that this is a life and death decision that you need to make and stick to it (and being a marine I am sure that you can understand the seriousness with this). We are trying to get you to look inside yourself, to really understand the why you want to quit and the why you caved. This is all for your education so you do not repeat the past.

Now I think you have the tools you need, we are throwing them right at you. Time to open your eyes and mind, accept all of this and get back on the path to making yourself a clean and much better person as it will be so worth it.

your choice

Offline LionHeartedGirl

• Quitter
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2013, 09:08:00 PM »
QUIT LIKE A GIRL!

Quit Date: 5/23/13
HOF: 8/30/13

Offline Instigator

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2013, 08:51:00 PM »
It's nice to be able to berate people for breaking rules that aren't posted anywhere. Try explaining how things work before you jump on someone. Also, my quit is my quit. I really don't give a crap what number you want me to use for how many days quit I am. Seems a little trivial and petty to focus on a number instead of the person connected to it.

BillyBill. You better watch yourself. Unless you've been in the Corps, you have no right to say anything about honor and integrity. You think quitting chew is hard? Try making it through boot camp or sifting through the remains of 241 US servicemen in a bombed out barracks in Beruit.

The negativity on this site is definitely not working. I get plenty of this kind of "encouragement" from my wife. I've been posting a journal and giving the process a chance, but all I'm getting is criticism about my word choices and slams for my honesty. What about a "good job on today" once in awhile?

I am dedicated. I am serious. I am quit. If I keep getting the abuse from all of you 'better than thou' know-it-all bitches, then I will do this myself. 'Finger'

The Rozzers--Catching crims and locking them up...in your community

Offline Evil_Won

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: none
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2013, 08:43:00 PM »
Quote from: srans
Quote from: Diesel2112

I believe their are quite a few marines on here. They usually don't go too easy on "their own" but I will leave that to them.

Good job not caving today. I'm really proud of you, Sally.

Read the welcome center and other things to learn how the site works.

Didn't think you needed an explanation that caving after a few days is ok.

We all want to see you quit and sometimes we use tough love to show it. Don't be so sensative.

My honest opinion is your a blow hard. Full of tough talk but deep down no balls to quit. You're using people being "mean" to you as an excuse to leave.

You might have been a kick ass marine and I appreciate your service, bur you suck at quitting.

Man up or walk out and fail at going "lone wolf" like a little bitch.

Up to you.
Quitting one of the most addictive drugs known to man is no joke. I'm sensing a little hostility right about now. That's what I expect from someone that's quitting and on day whatever,, don't really matter, huh?? It's getting real now, isn't it?

We aren't your wife my friend. We are going to be real with you. We expect you to post roll and keep your word. We take the quit very seriously, to important not to. If you want this quit to work you might want to do the same.

By the way good job today..
Look Potsy, we don't coddle balls here. We quit. Quitters, what we have here is a special :scowick: .
"Dunno about you HP, but LOOT doesn't like getting assfucked, by anyone....and certainly won't chalk it up to 'shit happens'."

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2013, 07:56:00 PM »
Quote from: Diesel2112

I am dedicated.  I am serious. I am quit.  If I keep getting the abuse from all of you 'better than thou' know-it-all bitches, then I will do this myself.  'Finger'
I believe their are quite a few marines on here. They usually don't go too easy on "their own" but I will leave that to them.

We all want to see you quit and sometimes we use tough love to show it. Don't be so sensative.

My honest opinion is your a blow hard. Full of tough talk but deep down no balls to quit. You're using people being "mean" to you as an excuse to leave.

You might have been a kick ass marine and I appreciate your service, bur you suck at quitting.

Up to you.
Quitting one of the most addictive drugs known to man is no joke. I'm sensing a little hostility right about now. That's what I expect from someone that's quitting and on day whatever,, don't really matter, huh?? It's getting real now, isn't it?

We aren't your wife my friend. We are going to be real with you. We expect you to post roll and keep your word. We take the quit very seriously, to important not to. If you want this quit to work you might want to do the same.

By the way good job today..
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline Diesel2112

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2013, 07:08:00 PM »
It's nice to be able to berate people for breaking rules that aren't posted anywhere. Try explaining how things work before you jump on someone. Also, my quit is my quit. I really don't give a crap what number you want me to use for how many days quit I am. Seems a little trivial and petty to focus on a number instead of the person connected to it.

BillyBill. You better watch yourself. Unless you've been in the Corps, you have no right to say anything about honor and integrity. You think quitting chew is hard? Try making it through boot camp or sifting through the remains of 241 US servicemen in a bombed out barracks in Beruit.

The negativity on this site is definitely not working. I get plenty of this kind of "encouragement" from my wife. I've been posting a journal and giving the process a chance, but all I'm getting is criticism about my word choices and slams for my honesty. What about a "good job on today" once in awhile?

I am dedicated. I am serious. I am quit. If I keep getting the abuse from all of you 'better than thou' know-it-all bitches, then I will do this myself. 'Finger'

Up to you.
Quit 06/04/12
HOF 9/11/12
2nd floor 12/20/12
3rd floor 03/30/13
4th floor 07/08/13
5th floor 10/16/13
6th floor 01/24/14
7th floor 05/04/14
8th floor 08/12/14
9th floor 10/20/14
Comma 02/28/15
11th floor 06/08/15
12th floor 09/16/15
13th floor 12/25/15
14th floor 04/03/16
15th floor 7/11/16
16th floor 10/20/16
17th floor 01/27/17
18th floor 05/08/17
19th floor 08/14/17
20th floor 11/27/17
21st floor 03/11/18

"Celebrate the moment as it turns into one more"..
"You can fight without ever winning, but never ever win, win without a fight".
"Onion rings...funyons. A connection? Yeah. I fucking think so."
"Honest Abe had a fake jaw".
"In a world that seems so small, I can't stop thinking big"
"Someone set a bad example. Made surrender seem all right
The act of a noble warrior. Who lost the will to fight."

Offline mney65

• Interests: Weightlifting, firearms, Harley Davidson, Mostly my wife
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2013, 06:38:00 PM »

Offline JRizzle

• Quitter
  • Interests: Love cattle, economics, working out, meeting new people and experiencing new things
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2013, 02:51:00 PM »
New day, new victories, new struggles, NO FAILURES! Hooch chew came in yesterday. Definitely not the same, but it feels like my quit will be a little easier now.
MN,

I've been following your posts and have a couple of issues:

1) You joined 5 days ago, caved 3 days ago, (presumably) re-booted your quit two days ago, but never answered the 3 questions either here or in the Sep Group Page

2) You are posting roll as 5 days quit, but you should be posting roll as 3 days quit. Posting roll isn't how long you've been on the site, it's how long you've been nicotine-free

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming your didn't realize this. But it's a big, big deal. This is a nic-free site. We extend grace in the sense that we'll let you re-join the group, but you have to own up to the mistake you made and not just gloss over it. We have a zero tolerance policy regarding nicotine; would you want a quit site to be any other way?

Billybill3934 caved but owned up to it. There is life and freedom at this website. He'd be the 1st to tell you. But you need to 'fess up, answer the questions, correct your roll post, and get serious with this quit. If so, I'm all for ya brother and would love to have you in our group. I would love to be quit with you and get to know you, experience the struggles and success of life and quit with you. But you have to own up first.
We all want progress, but if you're on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; in that case, the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive.

Has tobacco been so kind to you that you should leave it with regret? There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind.

Come join us. Come be quit with us. Rather than slowly commit suicide, slowly regain your health. It might hurt at first, but it won't kill you. And once the birthing process is done you'll find yourself a free man. With friends. And health. And wealth. Come drink at the fountain of quit.

Offline billybill3934

• Quitter
  • Interests: My wife and 2 young children keep me happy and busy most of the time but when I get a spare moment you can catch me in a historic area or park metal detecting or up on the river sluicing for some gold or with a fishing pole in my hand. I also like hunting, hiking, and anything else exciting or outdoors. I like all sports and recently got into volleyball.
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2013, 02:10:00 PM »
Quote from: billybill3934
Yesterday was not good - I caved.  The lie I told myself: I carry a gun and deal with the scum of scociety.  If I don't maintain my self control, I might end up killing somebody.  The truth: I didn't maintain my self control by caving.  Lose-Lose.  I only had the @#!^ in for a minute and spit it out because shame and disgust overwhelmed me.  Doesn't matter, caving is caving.  My resolve has been strengthened though.  I AM QUIT!!!
I am trying to stay calm and will await the response before I really tear into your ass!!!! I totally fucked up in my first(trial) quit of 6 months. I caved like a bitch and all that. I know how things go and shit happens but I didn't act like nothing fucking happened. I took my licks on here and with all of the other people I was accountable to and started over from the damn beginning.

I really hope you don't understand the rules or something because if you think for a fucking second that you can cave 2 days in and just go about your business dismissing the fact that you gave into the devil nic bitch and post day 5 today like we're all cool and shit. You need to remove that day 5 and your name from our roll post immediately!!!! You will explain on the roll page What happened? Why did it happen? What are you going to do different? and it better be more than my work is stressful and boohoo shit. We are all stressed out, tired, over worked, and all that. I don't hate on you for caving, I am pissed because you thought it was ok to keep posting like nothing ever happened.

You are at DAY 2 if you have been quit all day today!!! If you get offended by this, oh well, I am offended by your lack of respect for the rules of this program. You better have some thick skin MARINE! I will be behind you 100% if you fix all of this and really get on board!

YOU BEING A MARINE, I WOULD EXPECT A LOT MORE INTEGRITY AND HONOR FROM YOU!!!!!
Bump
"I quit today until tomorrow then quit again"
29MAY2013-QUIT!
WIN THE DAY
My HOF Speech
HOF:05SEP2013
My Intro