Author Topic: Quit the shit  (Read 2576 times)

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
Re: Quit the shit
« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2012, 11:57:00 AM »
Quote from: Ready
Connor - I swear not to use nicotine today
I added you to the roll in April. Yes, you screwed it up, most people do. Hell, it took me more than a week to learn how to post roll. That's not the point. The point is you made a concious effort to "POST ROLL"

Well Done.

P.S. It is customary to post your days quit when you post roll.

Read everything you can on this site. If you use the tools and support provided here the way it is intended = winning.

You may want to start with the welcome center, upper left corner of your screen.

You can do this.
Welcom Connor,

I will help you. You can count on me. Give me a shout if you need anything. I know what you are going through. Been there.

Offline dchogs

• Quitting MoFo
  • Quit Date: May 16, 2011
  • Likes Given: 15
« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2012, 11:32:00 AM »
Quote from: Connor
Epic Fail.
Lol ik right . I thought this site was about helping people out not breathing down someone's neck saying post roll post roll
Epic Epic Fail.

Stop what you are doing. Take a deep breath.

Ask yourself what you are doing here and what your goal is.

What are you willing to do to stay quit?

Answer those questions honestly and everything should fall into place.
Thanks for the words of wisdom brother. I'm willing to do what ever it takes to stay tobacco free I will never have a little can rule my life like it has for the past 6 years.
conner,

you came to us.

we do three things here: 1. post roll 2. keep our word 3. hold each other accountable to the first two items.

if you don't want to post roll, there is NO REASON for you to be here. i do take this seriously, and you should too. if you're like 95% of the people here, you've tried to quit before on your own and couldn't do it. there's always a reason to fingerbang that can again. you cannot buy support like you'll receive here, IF you post roll and keep your word.

the more you put into this place, the more you get back. if you decide to post roll, good on you. you'll have hundreds of folks in your corner.

good luck if you take your "quit" elsewhere. you'll need it.

***EDIT***

glad to see you posted roll, conner. we'll expect to see you here daily.

read. read. read.

this place has a shit ton of information on what to expect, how to manage, etc. make sure you use this place.

engage with the site, keep your word, and you'll succeed. guaranteed.

good to be quit with you.
Quit- 5/16/2011. One day at a time.
HoF- 8/23/2011; 2nd Floor- 12/1/2011; 3rd Floor- 3/10/2012; 4th Floor- 6/18/2012; 5th Floor- 9/27/2012; 6th Floor- 1/4/2013; 7th Floor- 4/14/2013; 8th Floor- 7/23/2013; 9th Floor- 10/31/2013; 10th Floor- 2/8/2014; 11th Floor- 5/19/2014; 12th Floor- 8/27/2014; 13th Floor- 12/5/14; 14th floor- 3/15/15; 15th floor- 6/23/15; 16th floor- 10/1/15; 17th floor- 1/9/16; 18th floor- 4/18/16; 19th floor- 7/26/16; 20th floor- 11/4/16; 21st floor- 2/12/17; 22nd Floor- 5/23/17; 23rd Floor- 8/31/17; 24th Floor- 12/9/17; 25th floor- 3/19/18; 26th floor- 6/27/18; 27th floor- 10/5/18; 28th floor- 1/13/19; 29th foor- 4/22/19; 30th floor- 7/31/19; 31st floor- 11/8/19; 32nd floor- 2/17/20; 33rd floor- 5/27/20; 34th floor- 9/4/20; 35th floor- 12/13/20; 36th floor- 3/23/21; 37th floor- 7/1/21; 38th floor- 10/9/21; 39th floor- 1/17/22; 40th floor- 4/27/22; 41st floor- 8/5/22; 42nd floor- 11/12/22; 43rd floor- 2/20/23; 44th floor- 6/1/23; 45th floor- 9/9/23; 46th floor- 12/18/23; 47th floor- 3/27/24; 48th floor- 7/5/24; 49th floor- 10/3/24.

"He which hath no stomach to this fight let him depart. But we in it shall be remembered. We few, we happy few, we band of brothers! For he today, that sheds his blood with me, shall always be my brother." (Wm. Shakespeare). For August '11.

Who dares, wins.

Stay quit... it is life or death and that is the undeniable truth.

"To be driven by our appetites alone is slavery, while to obey a law that we have imposed on ourselves is freedom." Rosseau

Offline Ready

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 19
« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2012, 11:23:00 AM »
Connor - I swear not to use nicotine today
I added you to the roll in April. Yes, you screwed it up, most people do. Hell, it took me more than a week to learn how to post roll. That's not the point. The point is you made a concious effort to "POST ROLL"

Well Done.

P.S. It is customary to post your days quit when you post roll.

Read everything you can on this site. If you use the tools and support provided here the way it is intended = winning.

You may want to start with the welcome center, upper left corner of your screen.

You can do this.

Offline Connor

• Likes Given: 0
« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2012, 11:11:00 AM »
I'm willing to do what ever it takes to stay tobacco free
This is the only correct answer ^^^^^^^. (Substitute Nicotine for "tobacco")

The folks here know how to help you stay quit. Keep an open mind. If what you say above is true. Just do it. Go post roll. Yes, it is that important. Posting roll is giving your word of honor that you will not use nicotine in any way shape or form - for today. (Keep your word) It is important to you and others quitting with you that YOU show at the very least that level of commitment.

If cutting and pasting from your phone is not possible, simply post roll in your group with a one liner and ask someopne to pick you up on the next roll post.

It works.
Alright thanks alot brother

Offline Ready

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2012, 11:07:00 AM »
I'm willing to do what ever it takes to stay tobacco free
This is the only correct answer ^^^^^^^. (Substitute Nicotine for "tobacco")

The folks here know how to help you stay quit. Keep an open mind. If what you say above is true. Just do it. Go post roll. Yes, it is that important. Posting roll is giving your word of honor that you will not use nicotine in any way shape or form - for today. (Keep your word) It is important to you and others quitting with you that YOU show at the very least that level of commitment.

If cutting and pasting from your phone is not possible, simply post roll in your group with a one liner and ask someopne to pick you up on the next roll post.

It works.

Offline Connor

« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2012, 11:04:00 AM »
Epic Fail.
Lol ik right . I thought this site was about helping people out not breathing down someone's neck saying post roll post roll
Epic Epic Fail.

Thanks for the words of wisdom brother. I'm willing to do what ever it takes to stay tobacco free I will never have a little can rule my life like it has for the past 6 years.

Offline Ready

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2012, 10:58:00 AM »
Epic Fail.
Epic Epic Fail.

Offline Connor

« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2012, 10:55:00 AM »
Epic Fail.

Offline Ready

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2012, 10:47:00 AM »
Epic Fail.

Offline Connor

« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2012, 10:44:00 AM »
Quote from: Scowick65
I'm using my iPhone douche bag layout is a alot different from the computer
Translation ~ "I do not want the accountability that comes with posting roll. I am a unique and special butterfly".

Your bullshit may work with the general public. The problem is that you are here with a den full of drug addicts. We can smell drug addict bullshit a mile away. Work the plan or take your addictive behaviors elsewhere. We are busy quitting and we don't need you pissing in our bathwater.
Lol so your saying if I don't post roll then I'm not going to stay quit lmfao your a fucking idiot. Jackasses like you make this site look bad. And I will take my quit elsewhere. I'm not dealing with fucks like you that talk shit 24/7. Get a fucking new hobby dude.

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2012, 10:28:00 AM »
I'm using my iPhone douche bag layout is a alot different from the computer
Translation ~ "I do not want the accountability that comes with posting roll. I am a unique and special butterfly".

Your bullshit may work with the general public. The problem is that you are here with a den full of drug addicts. We can smell drug addict bullshit a mile away. Work the plan or take your addictive behaviors elsewhere. We are busy quitting and we don't need you pissing in our bathwater.

Offline sas32032

• Quitter
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2012, 10:11:00 AM »
Quote from: Souliman
Quote from: Dchogs
Quote from: per034
Um sorry don't know how to post roll fairly new to this site. Lmfao how old are you to say off the wall retarted shit that you just said?
Off the wall ret....

You fucking kidding me? Listen up cummer. Get your shit in line. No one is going to hold your doll for you while you pick the wedgie out of your twat as you try to decipher roll call. Go the 'welcome center' in the upper left. READ. Then, do your homework and see what the fuck goes on here and who the fuck gives support on a daily basis. Per is someone to lean on when the proverbial shit hits the fan. And it will hit the fan. You'd be lucky to have that guys number.
I clearly am an adolescent retard because I still cannot, for the life of me, find this guy on roll. Unless I missed a bump or we made the roll call process extremely difficult, I maintain"full of shot" until I are otherwise.
almost a full week of "quit" (and i think YOU know why quit is in quotes, con-man) and still no roll call? you call per's maturity into question? he's fucking old enough to figure out how to post roll for 265 days. whatcha think about that, douchebag?

con-man, until you post roll regularly, you're just a pussy wanna-be. nice thing is that you can change that all by yourself. if you're a big boy that can keep your word, that is.

right now my money's on pussy wanna-be for life, though.
Con-man...that's what I was searching for.

I quit with DC and Per today. Your quits make me giggle a little bit like a drunk Asian school girl.

hand over mouthgiggle/hand over mouth
The desire to help another quitter is the mission of this site. The desire to help another who shows no desire to help himself is minimal. I see folks reaching out. I see a unique and special butterfly refusing the help.

So, snowflake, don't take a seat in the life raft if you are not serious about saving your life.
Your a fucking idiot some of y'all take this site a little too seriously lmfao its a little pathetic and yah I do know what quit is obvisiouly jack ass. Nicotine is only in your body for 3 days the rest is mind over matter. Stop fucking thinking your fucking hard douche bag.and I'm using my iPhone douche bag layout is a alot different from the computer
Listen up buttercup!!! We do take this pretty serious. It's called the rest of our lives. Either you post up or shut the fuck up and move along.

Offline Connor

« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2012, 10:08:00 AM »
Um sorry don't know how to post roll fairly new to this site. Lmfao how old are you to say off the wall retarted shit that you just said?
Off the wall ret....

You fucking kidding me? Listen up cummer. Get your shit in line. No one is going to hold your doll for you while you pick the wedgie out of your twat as you try to decipher roll call. Go the 'welcome center' in the upper left. READ. Then, do your homework and see what the fuck goes on here and who the fuck gives support on a daily basis. Per is someone to lean on when the proverbial shit hits the fan. And it will hit the fan. You'd be lucky to have that guys number.
I clearly am an adolescent retard because I still cannot, for the life of me, find this guy on roll. Unless I missed a bump or we made the roll call process extremely difficult, I maintain"full of shot" until I are otherwise.
almost a full week of "quit" (and i think YOU know why quit is in quotes, con-man) and still no roll call? you call per's maturity into question? he's fucking old enough to figure out how to post roll for 265 days. whatcha think about that, douchebag?

con-man, until you post roll regularly, you're just a pussy wanna-be. nice thing is that you can change that all by yourself. if you're a big boy that can keep your word, that is.

I quit with DC and Per today. Your quits make me giggle a little bit like a drunk Asian school girl.

The desire to help another quitter is the mission of this site. The desire to help another who shows no desire to help himself is minimal. I see folks reaching out. I see a unique and special butterfly refusing the help.

So, snowflake, don't take a seat in the life raft if you are not serious about saving your life.
Your a fucking idiot some of y'all take this site a little too seriously lmfao its a little pathetic and yah I do know what quit is obvisiouly jack ass. Nicotine is only in your body for 3 days the rest is mind over matter. Stop fucking thinking your fucking hard douche bag.and I'm using my iPhone douche bag layout is a alot different from the computer

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2012, 07:47:00 PM »
Off the wall ret....

Offline Souliman

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Swim Bike Run - Shooting - Chasing my boys around.
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2012, 07:15:00 PM »
Off the wall ret....