Author Topic: Quit the shit  (Read 2573 times)

Offline miles

• Quit Pro
  • Howdy, I'm Miles and I'm Quit
  • Quit Date: 3/7/2011
  • Interests: My kids, Quitting, Hunting, fishing, motorcycles, MTB, football, racing, baseball, guitar, family, running, Clint Eastwood, Cold Beer, Floating down the river, camping. Atlanta Braves, Atlanta Falcons, Houston Oilers (RIP - Love Ya Blue!)"]["{{}}{{}}][_
  • Likes Given: 3
Re: Quit the shit
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2012, 05:00:00 PM »
Quote from: Smokeyg
Quote from: Connor
I promised myself in 2012 I would quit chewing here I am a week in and still dip free. The 2 main reasons for quiting is for my own sake and my sons sake he should grow up without a dad because I'm a fucking dumbass and wasted his life away with a little bitty can, I'm better then that can and all of you are too. If you get the urge look back on why you quit in the first place.
This reminds me of my first post on this site years ago. I was self-aware. I was self-deprecating, and I was full of advice for others. "Do this for yourself!" I never posted roll. I caved shortly after. It took me over a year to find my way back here and join a quit group.

Talk is cheap. Post roll like your life depends on it. Don't be a Connor. Don't be a pottymouth.
Whatever do you mean Smokey?
I quit with with you all!

Offline G

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2012, 04:40:00 PM »
Nice job on the quit so far, but there's no sense going it alone when you've got a site full of folks willing to support. It don't cost nothing either.

See the links posted below. Go post roll. Good to have you here.

Offline Smokeyg

• Quit King
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2012, 04:25:00 PM »
I promised myself in 2012 I would quit chewing here I am a week in and still dip free. The 2 main reasons for quiting is for my own sake and my sons sake he should grow up without a dad because I'm a fucking dumbass and wasted his life away with a little bitty can, I'm better then that can and all of you are too. If you get the urge look back on why you quit in the first place.
This reminds me of my first post on this site years ago. I was self-aware. I was self-deprecating, and I was full of advice for others. "Do this for yourself!" I never posted roll. I caved shortly after. It took me over a year to find my way back here and join a quit group.

Talk is cheap. Post roll like your life depends on it. Don't be a Connor. Don't be a pottymouth.

Offline Ready

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 19
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2012, 09:36:00 PM »
Quote from: Smokeyg
Connor, please watch your language. Thank you.

-David
;)

Offline Smokeyg

• Quit King
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2012, 09:27:00 PM »
Connor, please watch your language. Thank you.

-David

Offline bigbamadan

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2010-03-23
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2012, 08:55:00 PM »
welcome connor

post your word. keep your word. repeat. we are all proof this can be done....one day at a time.
Quit: 3/23/10
All good things in all good time.

Offline mule

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 01/03/2008
  • Interests: Georgia Bulldawgs, hunting, fishing, coaching sports for kids
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 08:42:00 PM »
great statement.

now, lets find our group and post up a little roll.....

index.php?showtopic=5688

do some reading and learn....we have all stood where you stand....

this will get you started

index.php?showforum=13

welcome

Offline Connor

Quit the shit
« on: January 10, 2012, 05:32:00 PM »