Author Topic: Quit the shit  (Read 2575 times)

Offline dchogs

• Quitting MoFo
  • Quit Date: May 16, 2011
  • Likes Given: 15
Re: Quit the shit
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2012, 11:16:00 AM »
Quote from: per034
Quote from: Souliman
Quote from: Connor
Um sorry don't know how to post roll fairly new to this site. Lmfao how old are you to say off the wall retarted shit that you just said?
Off the wall ret....

You fucking kidding me? Listen up cummer. Get your shit in line. No one is going to hold your doll for you while you pick the wedgie out of your twat as you try to decipher roll call. Go the 'welcome center' in the upper left. READ. Then, do your homework and see what the fuck goes on here and who the fuck gives support on a daily basis. Per is someone to lean on when the proverbial shit hits the fan. And it will hit the fan. You'd be lucky to have that guys number.
I clearly am an adolescent retard because I still cannot, for the life of me, find this guy on roll. Unless I missed a bump or we made the roll call process extremely difficult, I maintain"full of shot" until I are otherwise.
almost a full week of "quit" (and i think YOU know why quit is in quotes, con-man) and still no roll call? you call per's maturity into question? he's fucking old enough to figure out how to post roll for 265 days. whatcha think about that, douchebag?

con-man, until you post roll regularly, you're just a pussy wanna-be. nice thing is that you can change that all by yourself. if you're a big boy that can keep your word, that is.

right now my money's on pussy wanna-be for life, though.
Quit- 5/16/2011. One day at a time.
HoF- 8/23/2011; 2nd Floor- 12/1/2011; 3rd Floor- 3/10/2012; 4th Floor- 6/18/2012; 5th Floor- 9/27/2012; 6th Floor- 1/4/2013; 7th Floor- 4/14/2013; 8th Floor- 7/23/2013; 9th Floor- 10/31/2013; 10th Floor- 2/8/2014; 11th Floor- 5/19/2014; 12th Floor- 8/27/2014; 13th Floor- 12/5/14; 14th floor- 3/15/15; 15th floor- 6/23/15; 16th floor- 10/1/15; 17th floor- 1/9/16; 18th floor- 4/18/16; 19th floor- 7/26/16; 20th floor- 11/4/16; 21st floor- 2/12/17; 22nd Floor- 5/23/17; 23rd Floor- 8/31/17; 24th Floor- 12/9/17; 25th floor- 3/19/18; 26th floor- 6/27/18; 27th floor- 10/5/18; 28th floor- 1/13/19; 29th foor- 4/22/19; 30th floor- 7/31/19; 31st floor- 11/8/19; 32nd floor- 2/17/20; 33rd floor- 5/27/20; 34th floor- 9/4/20; 35th floor- 12/13/20; 36th floor- 3/23/21; 37th floor- 7/1/21; 38th floor- 10/9/21; 39th floor- 1/17/22; 40th floor- 4/27/22; 41st floor- 8/5/22; 42nd floor- 11/12/22; 43rd floor- 2/20/23; 44th floor- 6/1/23; 45th floor- 9/9/23; 46th floor- 12/18/23; 47th floor- 3/27/24; 48th floor- 7/5/24; 49th floor- 10/3/24.

"He which hath no stomach to this fight let him depart. But we in it shall be remembered. We few, we happy few, we band of brothers! For he today, that sheds his blood with me, shall always be my brother." (Wm. Shakespeare). For August '11.

Who dares, wins.

Stay quit... it is life or death and that is the undeniable truth.

"To be driven by our appetites alone is slavery, while to obey a law that we have imposed on ourselves is freedom." Rosseau

Offline per034

• Quitter
  • Interests: My family - 2 amazingly brilliant and beautiful children and an equally amazing and beautiful wife. Sports - Mets and Giants for teams, golf for weekends... Bagpipes. Been playing bagpipes longer than I've been dipping. And that's a long friggin' time.
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2012, 09:50:00 AM »
Quote from: Souliman
Um sorry don't know how to post roll fairly new to this site. Lmfao how old are you to say off the wall retarted shit that you just said?
Off the wall ret....

You fucking kidding me? Listen up cummer. Get your shit in line. No one is going to hold your doll for you while you pick the wedgie out of your twat as you try to decipher roll call. Go the 'welcome center' in the upper left. READ. Then, do your homework and see what the fuck goes on here and who the fuck gives support on a daily basis. Per is someone to lean on when the proverbial shit hits the fan. And it will hit the fan. You'd be lucky to have that guys number.
I clearly am an adolescent retard because I still cannot, for the life of me, find this guy on roll. Unless I missed a bump or we made the roll call process extremely difficult, I maintain"full of shot" until I are otherwise.
The love you get here is conditional. The condition is that you are quit.

"Every time you bump someone and dont fix it, a kitten dies" - Jost2Brown

Offline Souliman

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Swim Bike Run - Shooting - Chasing my boys around.
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2012, 12:16:00 AM »
Saw you lurking in this thread well after the below post. You a man of your word cummer? You got any spine?

Judge Smails

Offline Souliman

• Quitting MoFo
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2012, 12:09:00 AM »
Off the wall ret....

Offline Souliman

• Quitting MoFo
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2012, 12:03:00 AM »
I'm new to this how do I post roll ?
First I would look here:

How to post roll

If continued failure, watch this:

How to post roll (super secret video)

Offline Connor

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2012, 11:44:00 PM »

Offline Connor

« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2012, 11:33:00 PM »
I'm new to this how do I post roll ?

Offline per034

• Quitter
  • Interests: My family - 2 amazingly brilliant and beautiful children and an equally amazing and beautiful wife. Sports - Mets and Giants for teams, golf for weekends... Bagpipes. Been playing bagpipes longer than I've been dipping. And that's a long friggin' time.
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2012, 06:32:00 PM »
Quote from: Cornholio
You've been yanking our chain for 4 days now.
You gonna post, or you gonna jerk off in your pink panties?
I would submit that the title of this thread be changes from "Quit the Shit" to "Full of Shit."

Post roll or get out. Simple. Not easy. Just simple.
The love you get here is conditional. The condition is that you are quit.

"Every time you bump someone and dont fix it, a kitten dies" - Jost2Brown

Offline Cornholio

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Interests: "I am still growing too with all areas of life as I feel when we stop that is when we go 6 feet under. So each day I look to learn something or apply something I have learned in the past as we have reached today based on all of our decisions in that past. They made us who we are now, but do not define who we will be tomorrow, as that definition starts now." ~ SirDerek"KTC is a circle the wagons situation and you need to be inside the circle busting ass to keep the circle tight! Anyone running from the circle does so at their own peril..." ~ Jason (JDM)
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2012, 06:04:00 PM »
You've been yanking our chain for 4 days now.
You gonna post, or you gonna jerk off in your pink panties?

Offline Cornholio

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Interests: "I am still growing too with all areas of life as I feel when we stop that is when we go 6 feet under. So each day I look to learn something or apply something I have learned in the past as we have reached today based on all of our decisions in that past. They made us who we are now, but do not define who we will be tomorrow, as that definition starts now." ~ SirDerek"KTC is a circle the wagons situation and you need to be inside the circle busting ass to keep the circle tight! Anyone running from the circle does so at their own peril..." ~ Jason (JDM)
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2012, 06:02:00 PM »
Almost 2 weeks in haven't took a dip yet. I feel much better now than I have in a long time no more mouth sores. No more cuts in my mouth.no more of the shit on my face.no more spitting every couple mins. I can officially say i will never pack a can again. This site is awsome from all the support it made it possible to quit I thank you guys for that.
Still no roll call? WTF dude.
'B.S.'

Offline Connor

« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2012, 11:06:00 AM »
Almost 2 weeks in haven't took a dip yet. I feel much better now than I have in a long time no more mouth sores. No more cuts in my mouth.no more of the shit on my face.no more spitting every couple mins. I can officially say i will never pack a can again. This site is awsome from all the support it made it possible to quit I thank you guys for that.

Offline Connor

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2012, 10:56:00 AM »
Thank you all for the support and I'll post roll its been almost 2 weeks and still dip free and David don't tell me to watch my mouth it seems you started on here to talk shit

Offline miles

• Quit Pro
  • Howdy, I'm Miles and I'm Quit
  • Quit Date: 3/7/2011
  • Interests: My kids, Quitting, Hunting, fishing, motorcycles, MTB, football, racing, baseball, guitar, family, running, Clint Eastwood, Cold Beer, Floating down the river, camping. Atlanta Braves, Atlanta Falcons, Houston Oilers (RIP - Love Ya Blue!)"]["{{}}{{}}][_
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2012, 05:06:00 PM »
Hello Connor....what happened?

Follow through people....need to follow through...
I quit with with you all!

Offline Smokeyg

• Quit King
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2012, 10:42:00 PM »
Quote from: Mr
Quote from: Ready
Quote from: Smokeyg
Connor, please watch your language. Thank you.

-David
;)
Hmmm didnt get the memo about the new policy
It's not policy. It's just a generally understood rule of thumb for the introduction and quit group sections. Please be respectful of this community. Miles - was that really necessary?

Offline Mr Nice Guy

• Quitter
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2012, 05:30:00 PM »
Quote from: Ready
Quote from: Smokeyg
Connor, please watch your language. Thank you.

-David
;)
Hmmm didnt get the memo about the new policy