Author Topic: Where's your crown, KingNothing?  (Read 13022 times)

Offline JGlav

• Master of Quit
  • Interests: Quit Date: 9/05/15
  • Likes Given: 19
Re: Where's your crown, KingNothing?
« Reply #125 on: May 04, 2016, 12:28:00 PM »
Quote from: Idaho
Great work King! 300!!
Nice work Dec. '15 Conductor. Thanks for helping my quit.

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 108
« Reply #123 on: May 04, 2016, 11:44:00 AM »
Quote from: BaseballBrett
Congrats on Day 300 King. Thanks for the support of the August class. You are a BAQ!! Keep fighting the good fight and kicking the shit out of the nic bitch. cowboy
Mr 300!

Each one gets a little better, huh? Congratulations on a big day, and for doing this the right way. Enjoy and celebrate freedom!

Offline baseballbrett

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 48
« Reply #122 on: May 04, 2016, 11:20:00 AM »
Congrats on Day 300 King. Thanks for the support of the August class. You are a BAQ!! Keep fighting the good fight and kicking the shit out of the nic bitch. cowboy

Offline Rawls

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: Nov 18, 2014
  • Interests: I am a Christian. By grace through faith.....I asked God to show me the truth. And He did. I am a believer! Wife of 30 Years, Golf, Hunting, All sports...Romans 10:9-13
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #121 on: March 23, 2016, 12:36:00 AM »
Quote from: KingNothing
Quote from: Can_I_Kick_It?
"Remember how you had to try and hide the various cans in random places in the truck to avoid detection, and every time your wife got near your truck you freaked out because you didn't want her to find them?"

"Being by myself wasn't any better. Remember how you basically had an affair with a stupid can? Remember when you would sit down after a long day and your wife left, and you were king of the world with your stupid face stuffed?

"Remember when your little boy would come out of his room because he was scared, and instead of comforting him, you got frustrated and hurried him back to his room so you could continue dipping "in peace"?"

"Remember leaving the door to the garage open so your wife couldn't sneak up on you? Remember having to scramble to clean everything up when she got home early?"

Man, King...

Had to come back to these. Times can change quickly if we change 'em, huh?

So much of this still resonates with me.

Thanks for sharing.
Damn that feels like so long ago now, I guess it was. Thanks for kicking the dust off these CIKI, crazy how fast you make the change if you want it badly enough.
Well said.
I want it..
Freedom rocks.
Keep doing what your doing King.
I believe.....

Offline KingNothing

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 2015-07-10
« Reply #120 on: March 22, 2016, 12:13:00 AM »
Quote from: Can_I_Kick_It?
"Remember how you had to try and hide the various cans in random places in the truck to avoid detection, and every time your wife got near your truck you freaked out because you didn't want her to find them?"

"Being by myself wasn't any better. Remember how you basically had an affair with a stupid can? Remember when you would sit down after a long day and your wife left, and you were king of the world with your stupid face stuffed?

"Remember when your little boy would come out of his room because he was scared, and instead of comforting him, you got frustrated and hurried him back to his room so you could continue dipping "in peace"?"

"Remember leaving the door to the garage open so your wife couldn't sneak up on you? Remember having to scramble to clean everything up when she got home early?"

Man, King...

Thanks for sharing.
Damn that feels like so long ago now, I guess it was. Thanks for kicking the dust off these CIKI, crazy how fast you make the change if you want it badly enough.
"Fuck nicotine dude. You don't need it. And you don't want it. It didn't do a thing for you and you know it." - worktowin
"today you dissided that shit wont control your life. and it wont. unless you let it." - drome
"Not thinking about nicotine is for people who've never used nicotine. We threw that option away with the first dip or drag on a cigarette. We are addicts, and cannot become un-addicted." - wildirish317
"You need to decide how much you really want to be quit." - pky1520
We are always at risk. And probably always will be. That is why I will never get "too quit" to post my +1. Every. Damn. Day. - geis2597

Intro
Freedom Tastes So Good

Quit: 7/10/15, HOF: 10/17/15, 2nd Floor: 1/25/16, 3rd Floor: 5/4/16, 1 year: 7/10/16 4th Floor: 8/12/16, 5th Floor: 11/20/16, 6th Floor: 2/28/17, 7th Floor: 6/8/17, 2 years: 7/10/17, 8th Floor: 9/16/17, 9th Floor: 12/25/17, Comma: 4/4/18, 3 years: 7/10/18, 11th Floor: 7/13/18

Offline Can_I_Kick_It?

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-09-26
« Reply #119 on: March 09, 2016, 12:55:00 PM »

Man, King...

Thanks for sharing.

Offline Stranger999

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 09/05/2015
  • Interests: Taking that first breath every morning before I post roll again.... Family, Philadelphia Eagles football, music, computers, solving puzzles of all sorts
  • Likes Given: 248
« Reply #118 on: January 25, 2016, 11:31:00 PM »
Thanks all for the nice messages. This place has given me so much, and I am forever grateful for it. Bad ass vets like Pinched and W2W that continue to educate the younger credo daily is truly inspirational, and makes me want to continue to do the same.

Thanks to everyone. Bet your ass I'll be back for 201 tomorrow.
It's an honor to quit with you KingNothing and it is a great honor to congratulate you on reaching the 2nd floor. I know that you will be here for day 201 tomorrow because you are always here helping, inspiring others, tracking roll, and bad ass quitting! I can't wait to post roll with you tomorrow! :)

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #117 on: January 25, 2016, 04:39:00 PM »
Thanks all for the nice messages. This place has given me so much, and I am forever grateful for it. Bad ass vets like Pinched and W2W that continue to educate the younger credo daily is truly inspirational, and makes me want to continue to do the same.

TRUTH - quit veterans need new quitters just as bas as the new quitters need veterans. I can honestly say that now that my quit is in the 900s there are days when you just don't need to post roll because you are quit; what scares me in that is separation leads to anxiety and that can lead to a cave. Yes I myself have missed posting roll a couple of times, but never because I was so quit I did not need KTC. I am no longer afraid of quitting but I am not mentally ready to take those next steps on my own, so I will keep the training wheels on post roll every day.

Newbs keep in mind all that addict babble bullshit you write or say is the same shit that we once said, which is why we can identify it when others cannot. Also, you saying those same words reminds the rest of us that we are still not cured either.
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline KingNothing

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 2015-07-10
« Reply #116 on: January 25, 2016, 04:29:00 PM »

"Fuck nicotine dude. You don't need it. And you don't want it. It didn't do a thing for you and you know it." - worktowin
"today you dissided that shit wont control your life. and it wont. unless you let it." - drome
"Not thinking about nicotine is for people who've never used nicotine. We threw that option away with the first dip or drag on a cigarette. We are addicts, and cannot become un-addicted." - wildirish317
"You need to decide how much you really want to be quit." - pky1520
We are always at risk. And probably always will be. That is why I will never get "too quit" to post my +1. Every. Damn. Day. - geis2597

Intro
Freedom Tastes So Good

Quit: 7/10/15, HOF: 10/17/15, 2nd Floor: 1/25/16, 3rd Floor: 5/4/16, 1 year: 7/10/16 4th Floor: 8/12/16, 5th Floor: 11/20/16, 6th Floor: 2/28/17, 7th Floor: 6/8/17, 2 years: 7/10/17, 8th Floor: 9/16/17, 9th Floor: 12/25/17, Comma: 4/4/18, 3 years: 7/10/18, 11th Floor: 7/13/18

Offline Quittolive

• Quitter
« Reply #115 on: January 25, 2016, 03:59:00 PM »
YOU Sir are the King Of BAD ASS Quitters Today- 200 keep up the great work!!

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #114 on: January 25, 2016, 03:38:00 PM »
Quote from: worktowin
Quote from: Cope30
Congrats on the 200.
Nice. Each milestone gets a little sweeter dude.

Well done.
Congrats on another Milestone, keep crushing it daily.
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 108
« Reply #113 on: January 25, 2016, 02:55:00 PM »
Quote from: Cope30
Congrats on the 200.
Nice. Each milestone gets a little sweeter dude.

Well done.

Offline Cope30

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-08-16
  • Interests: Hunting and Fishing!http://forum.killthecan.org/topic/11504909/
« Reply #112 on: January 25, 2016, 12:38:00 PM »
Congrats on the 200.
2 Timothy 1:7 - For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

HOF 11/24/15 Zombroski Nymphos
1st Floor 11-24-15
2nd Floor 3-3-16
3rd Floor 6-11-16
4th Floor 9-19-16
5th Floor 12-27-16
6th Floor 4-7-17

http://forum.killthecan.org/topic/11504909/

http://www.panicend.com/de.html

Offline KennyZ

• February 2015
  • Master of Quit