Author Topic: Where's your crown, KingNothing?  (Read 13024 times)

Offline eyehatecope

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-08-09
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Where's your crown, KingNothing?
« Reply #95 on: October 17, 2015, 10:29:00 AM »
Congrats on your day!!!!

Enjoy and quit on!!!!
Jenny and Tom Kern

RIP My Brother!

Offline fowlmouth

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2015-09-28
« Reply #94 on: October 17, 2015, 10:24:00 AM »
Congratufuckinglations. You are an inspiration. It is a pleasure to quit with you today.

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #93 on: October 17, 2015, 08:32:00 AM »
Quote from: jimthins
Quote from: worktowin
Congratulations on a huge milestone today, the first of many, and a giant step toward the greatness that is ahead!

You are a bad ass that has helped a lot of others in your quest to help yourself. Hats off to you today!
Way to go King! A much deserved new member of the HOF. Congrats brother. You've earned it!
Congratulations on a well deserved 100! Damn proud of you! Keep doing what you're doing, so many look up to you! Proud to have you as a quit brother!
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline jimthins

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2014-08-04
  • Interests: Fishing, Hunting, Shooting, and Golf.
« Reply #92 on: October 17, 2015, 08:19:00 AM »
Quote from: worktowin
Congratulations on a huge milestone today, the first of many, and a giant step toward the greatness that is ahead!

You are a bad ass that has helped a lot of others in your quest to help yourself. Hats off to you today!
Way to go King! A much deserved new member of the HOF. Congrats brother. You've earned it!

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 108
« Reply #91 on: October 17, 2015, 07:12:00 AM »

Offline quark

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-03-23
  • Interests: Biking, swimming, running, reading
« Reply #90 on: October 15, 2015, 01:41:00 PM »
Quote from: KingNothing
Thanks all, your support has likely saved my life.
And we have given each other our freedom back.

Offline jimthins

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2014-08-04
  • Interests: Fishing, Hunting, Shooting, and Golf.
« Reply #89 on: October 15, 2015, 07:14:00 AM »
Quote from: I'm
Quote from: Stranger999
There is no doubt in my mind that without this place I wouldn't have made it this far. I love my wife and kids more than anything in this world, but I've never been able to do this strictly for them. I needed this site and you crazy mfers to keep the shield impenetrable. Nic still whispers several days a week, but my wife always told me I'm good at hearing but not always listening.

I'm in this thing for the long haul. No nic for me today and if I'm alive in the morning, I promise to promise the same again tomorrow. Thanks all, your support has likely saved my life.
KingNothing, you have paid it forward as well. I thank you for helping me understand how to really quit. You've helped me decipher addict speak a lot in my short time here. I really appreciate it and I am pretty pumped up about seeing you hit the HOF in a few days. B)B

I think the long haul is what this is all about. We need to make as many connections that we can with the great quitters here.

I quit with you today. Don't really care if you have a crown....
Your the man! Just sayin!
I'm sure I am speaking for many, but thank you King. You've been a big help around here yourself and I am sure you've saved many quits. You're in a good spot and you make a good fit for this place. Proud to be quit with you today

I'm done with chew

« Reply #88 on: October 15, 2015, 02:16:00 AM »
Quote from: Stranger999
There is no doubt in my mind that without this place I wouldn't have made it this far. I love my wife and kids more than anything in this world, but I've never been able to do this strictly for them. I needed this site and you crazy mfers to keep the shield impenetrable. Nic still whispers several days a week, but my wife always told me I'm good at hearing but not always listening.

I'm in this thing for the long haul. No nic for me today and if I'm alive in the morning, I promise to promise the same again tomorrow. Thanks all, your support has likely saved my life.
KingNothing, you have paid it forward as well. I thank you for helping me understand how to really quit. You've helped me decipher addict speak a lot in my short time here. I really appreciate it and I am pretty pumped up about seeing you hit the HOF in a few days. B)B

I think the long haul is what this is all about. We need to make as many connections that we can with the great quitters here.

Your the man! Just sayin!

Offline Stranger999

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 09/05/2015
  • Interests: Taking that first breath every morning before I post roll again.... Family, Philadelphia Eagles football, music, computers, solving puzzles of all sorts
  • Likes Given: 248
« Reply #87 on: October 15, 2015, 02:15:00 AM »

Offline KingNothing

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 2015-07-10
« Reply #86 on: October 15, 2015, 12:08:00 AM »

"Fuck nicotine dude. You don't need it. And you don't want it. It didn't do a thing for you and you know it." - worktowin
"today you dissided that shit wont control your life. and it wont. unless you let it." - drome
"Not thinking about nicotine is for people who've never used nicotine. We threw that option away with the first dip or drag on a cigarette. We are addicts, and cannot become un-addicted." - wildirish317
"You need to decide how much you really want to be quit." - pky1520
We are always at risk. And probably always will be. That is why I will never get "too quit" to post my +1. Every. Damn. Day. - geis2597

Intro
Freedom Tastes So Good

Quit: 7/10/15, HOF: 10/17/15, 2nd Floor: 1/25/16, 3rd Floor: 5/4/16, 1 year: 7/10/16 4th Floor: 8/12/16, 5th Floor: 11/20/16, 6th Floor: 2/28/17, 7th Floor: 6/8/17, 2 years: 7/10/17, 8th Floor: 9/16/17, 9th Floor: 12/25/17, Comma: 4/4/18, 3 years: 7/10/18, 11th Floor: 7/13/18

Offline eyehatecope

• Quitter
« Reply #85 on: October 12, 2015, 07:38:00 PM »
Quote from: pab1964
Keep paying it forward! You're a seasoned vet in my book sir! It's awesome all the help you are giving out daily and for that my friend, Damn proud of you and a huge thank you!
this right here!!!!
Jenny and Tom Kern

RIP My Brother!

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #84 on: October 12, 2015, 12:54:00 PM »
Keep paying it forward! You're a seasoned vet in my book sir! It's awesome all the help you are giving out daily and for that my friend, Damn proud of you and a huge thank you!
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline KingNothing

• Master of Quit
« Reply #83 on: October 12, 2015, 12:49:00 PM »
Quote from: Rawls
There are those who deserve...Well done!
You are taking your addictive spirit....
And turning it into a positive.
Kings are like the truth... They have the ability to change people.
Changing the life of others with support and the Truth.
I quit with you and your work here at KTC.

Rawls 328
Thanks Rawls, you've always got something awesome and inspirational to latch onto. I appreciate your support and all that you do on KTC!
"Fuck nicotine dude. You don't need it. And you don't want it. It didn't do a thing for you and you know it." - worktowin
"today you dissided that shit wont control your life. and it wont. unless you let it." - drome
"Not thinking about nicotine is for people who've never used nicotine. We threw that option away with the first dip or drag on a cigarette. We are addicts, and cannot become un-addicted." - wildirish317
We are always at risk. And probably always will be. That is why I will never get "too quit" to post my +1. Every. Damn. Day. - geis2597

Intro
Freedom Tastes So Good

Quit: 7/10/15, HOF: 10/17/15, 2nd Floor: 1/25/16, 3rd Floor: 5/4/16, 1 year: 7/10/16 4th Floor: 8/12/16, 5th Floor: 11/20/16, 6th Floor: 2/28/17, 7th Floor: 6/8/17, 2 years: 7/10/17, 8th Floor: 9/16/17, 9th Floor: 12/25/17, Comma: 4/4/18, 3 years: 7/10/18, 11th Floor: 7/13/18

Offline KingNothing

• Master of Quit
« Reply #82 on: October 12, 2015, 12:48:00 PM »
Quote from: eyehatecope
KingNothing. Thanks for your encouraging words to myself and others on here. Thank you for quitting and allowing myself and others to quit with you odaat. Quit on.
No "allowing" anything here my brother. I quit with you every damn day and it's a privilege to do so. The same goes for any quitter that is willing to endure personal struggle for the betterment of himself or herself. ODAAT and this site work. Keep it up EHC, you're killing it.

Intro
Freedom Tastes So Good

Offline eyehatecope

• Quitter
« Reply #81 on: October 12, 2015, 04:22:00 AM »
KingNothing. Thanks for your encouraging words to myself and others on here. Thank you for quitting and allowing myself and others to quit with you odaat. Quit on.
Jenny and Tom Kern

RIP My Brother!