Author Topic: Will this be day 1;  (Read 5295 times)

Offline miles

• Quit Pro
  • Howdy, I'm Miles and I'm Quit
  • Quit Date: 3/7/2011
  • Interests: My kids, Quitting, Hunting, fishing, motorcycles, MTB, football, racing, baseball, guitar, family, running, Clint Eastwood, Cold Beer, Floating down the river, camping. Atlanta Braves, Atlanta Falcons, Houston Oilers (RIP - Love Ya Blue!)"]["{{}}{{}}][_
  • Likes Given: 3
Re: Will this be day 1;
« Reply #69 on: November 23, 2011, 08:14:00 AM »
For the record, the only thing I said was "It's called ACCOUNTABILITY. Get with the program."

I then sent you a PM stating that we prefer to see the number of quit days after your name on roll call.

You then create Intro thread number 36 to lament the fact that someone was calling you out about the way you posted roll.

If your pussy hurts because of anything I said, tough shit. I'm here every day posting roll or I have someone post for me when I don't have access to the interwebs. I'm not a tough guy hiding behind a keyboard, hell I'm not even a tough guy. I am man enough to post roll every day though.

Your word is all you got around here. You live and die by it. Like I stated previously, it's gonna take some time to win back the hearts and minds of your fellow quitters.

Now go put some salve on it.
I quit with with you all!

Offline 30yraddict

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Feb 13, 2011
  • Likes Given: 67
« Reply #68 on: November 22, 2011, 08:39:00 PM »
Quote from: redtrain14
.........Try to keep the number of intro threads you start to under 2 digits.

Thanks.
'crackup'

Offline redtrain14

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: Family, hunting, fishing, running, mountain biking, swimming, building shit, and anything else that sounds like fun.
  • Likes Given: 19
« Reply #67 on: November 22, 2011, 08:35:00 PM »
Post your days. You can get lazy after you hit 4 digits.

Try to keep the number of intro threads you start to under 2 digits.

Thanks.

Offline luby

• Quitting MoFo
  • Likes Given: 24
« Reply #66 on: November 22, 2011, 08:10:00 PM »
Adding my 2 cents....first off Slomo is a friend of mine, the reason he is here is because I told him about this place and I will do whatever it takes to help him quit. That being said, should he post his number or do it a bit different (and frankly he ain't the first to use jersey numbers).? I do not give two little shits, I am happy he makes his promise every day and I will quit with him everyday. Many of you know me on this site and know I do not do drama, nothing against it, not my thing. But I have 2 points. 1) no one from February brought this up, yeah they're newbies but if it ain't a problem for them, I don't see an issue. 2) ODAAT if you have a question about the way Slomo was posting, you shoulda asked, if he gave ya douche answer call him a douche then. Don't jump his shit with both feet, he got off to a shitty start but he's posted everyday and kept his word since then, not saying you have to give him the benefit of the doubt, but it's never good to assume the worst of someone.
I'll quit with everyone of you today.

Offline Slomo15

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #65 on: November 22, 2011, 08:06:00 PM »
Quote from: Souliman
Quote from: Slomo15
Cocky attitude and turn it into pride?  What makes you think i dont have pride in being quit for 15 days?  I defend myself because some guy gets a burr up his ass..and I'm labeled cocky...OK

Is my quit about me or the people on this site?  Seems many are offended/pissed because I don't put a number down....really?  and Miles...who are you?  Never had a conversation with you and you want to pile on?  Your tough guy typing is comical...

Seems to me everyone on this board has had issues getting to day 1...I was no different
Miles is a fucking quit machine bitch. Get to know him. He could save your quit some day.

And stop being a dbag...post your fucking number.
I'll pass on miles, thanks anyway.

Dbag? That's the best you got??
Just post your number.
I take that back...homotard made me laugh
No Excuses
Quit Date 12/28/11

Offline Souliman

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Swim Bike Run - Shooting - Chasing my boys around.
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #64 on: November 22, 2011, 07:45:00 PM »
Cocky attitude and turn it into pride?  What makes you think i dont have pride in being quit for 15 days?  I defend myself because some guy gets a burr up his ass..and I'm labeled cocky...OK

Is my quit about me or the people on this site?  Seems many are offended/pissed because I don't put a number down....really?  and Miles...who are you?  Never had a conversation with you and you want to pile on?  Your tough guy typing is comical...

Seems to me everyone on this board has had issues getting to day 1...I was no different
Miles is a fucking quit machine bitch. Get to know him. He could save your quit some day.

Just post your number.

Offline Slomo15

• Quitter
« Reply #63 on: November 22, 2011, 07:44:00 PM »

No Excuses
Quit Date 12/28/11

Offline Souliman

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Swim Bike Run - Shooting - Chasing my boys around.
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #62 on: November 22, 2011, 07:36:00 PM »

Offline RAZD611

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Untied and Unfiltered
  • Interests: Family, Fishing, Hunting, Sports.
  • Likes Given: 1264
« Reply #61 on: November 22, 2011, 07:27:00 PM »
Just a little hint:

Just for personal reference, and so the rest of your fine quit brothers might know:

Post your Day.

That is all.

P.S. Thank You.
Never Again For Any Reason

Hurt Feelings Report
https://ibb.co/NCwvw7t

Offline magnum9

• Quit Pro
« Reply #60 on: November 22, 2011, 07:26:00 PM »
Cocky attitude and turn it into pride? What makes you think i dont have pride in being quit for 15 days? I defend myself because some guy gets a burr up his ass..and I'm labeled cocky...OK

Is my quit about me or the people on this site? Seems many are offended/pissed because I don't put a number down....really? and Miles...who are you? Never had a conversation with you and you want to pile on? Your tough guy typing is comical...

I love the rage!

Keep it up.

Offline Slomo15

• Quitter
« Reply #59 on: November 22, 2011, 07:10:00 PM »
Cocky attitude and turn it into pride? What makes you think i dont have pride in being quit for 15 days? I defend myself because some guy gets a burr up his ass..and I'm labeled cocky...OK

Is my quit about me or the people on this site? Seems many are offended/pissed because I don't put a number down....really? and Miles...who are you? Never had a conversation with you and you want to pile on? Your tough guy typing is comical...

No Excuses
Quit Date 12/28/11

Offline steve1357

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Browns, Indians, Buckeyes.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #58 on: November 22, 2011, 06:53:00 PM »
Quote from: AtomicDiesel
If you are looking for sympathy, you will find it in the dictionary between shit and syphillis.
That is gold.

It is going in my signature.

Offline magnum9

• Quit Pro
« Reply #57 on: November 22, 2011, 06:25:00 PM »
Slomo, take the cocky attitude and turn it in to a little pride for your quit. Wear those days like a badge. But also be aware that pride can lead right back to the nic bitch.

Humble pride if you will.

Offline dippshit

• Quitter
« Reply #56 on: November 22, 2011, 06:08:00 PM »
Quote from: AtomicDiesel
If you are looking for sympathy, you will find it in the dictionary between shit and syphillis.
your so creative atmcdsl.

"It's amazing what a man can see by the light of a burning bridge" - Unknown

Offline AtomicDiesel

• Quitter
« Reply #55 on: November 22, 2011, 06:01:00 PM »
?The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.? Mark 1:15
Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever - TJ
KTC Retread...Quit for the final time 10/21/2011
Though I am peaceful, please do not assume that I have somehow forgotten how to be violent.