Author Topic: Will this be day 1;  (Read 5315 times)

Offline lobes

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Will this be day 1;
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2011, 02:50:00 AM »
shit sure is hard to quit, but with all the support this website offer it's very possible. but you also need lots of will-power. this is 100% a mental game.

all us februarians (fuck, librarian) will pass the 100 day mark. we WONT let each-other fail!

and if you fail im going to shit in your sandals
If you need any free-lance Web Design/Development work hit me up!
==
I also have SKYPE if anyone ever needs to chat
==
Grosstr99:
In the real men of genius voice: We salute you, Mr Creator of
Pinklab (Mr. Creator). You built a site for all of mankind (87% dudes). It has
HD adult movies for free (check out the herpes). Most importantly, you
keep dip out of mouth by showing dicks in mouth

Offline Slomo15

• Quitter
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2011, 01:44:00 AM »
All I can say is quitting is hard.... Being a college catcher, playing football, life in general it's hard not to chew..and it sux...but still standing by the program and quitting... I ask myself, why did I ever put a dip in? I have no answer... Stay quit, stay together and we all can get through this together! I prefer to call us the February Failures....cause if we can't make it 100 days...we are nothing!
No Excuses
Quit Date 12/28/11

Offline dippshit

• Quitter
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2011, 10:35:00 PM »
Quote from: bigsky406
Hey Slomo,

Either quit for YOU, or get the fuck out of here and come back when you're ready to be a man. You're like K.D. fucking Lang with your constant caving. It's not that complicated. Your buddy Luby and thousands of others have successfully quit using this system. You can too. Don't be a pussy. Just fucking quit, or go home. We don't want constant cavers in the Feb. group.

But if you are going to make it stick, then I'll quit with you today. But don't be a fucking asshole and go back to the can or I'm done.
You took the words right outta my mouth. The KD Lang reference was priceless. As far as shlomo, pretend your a man and suck it up like the rest of us.

"It's amazing what a man can see by the light of a burning bridge" - Unknown

Offline Notdeadyet

• Quitter
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2011, 03:21:00 PM »
Quote from: Slomo15
I began this site about 5 days ago...thought I was ready...but wasn't. Was focused on the stress of personal issues. So I caved. I know we all have issues, problems and its no excuse to not quit. After court the can found the trash. I'm not a big fan of social sites but have seen how it has helped Luby. I can guarantee he will give me more shit than anyone. I have no excuse from here on out....just the lack of balls and pure selfishness.....I am addict....No excuses... B)
Difference between a "Stopper" and a "Quitter"

Poor me. Life is stressfull. I am weak. I have no balls. I am selfish. Life is not fair. Fail. Fail. Fail.

Get off the fucking pity wagon and take control of your life. It is simple and it is easy. You just have to eliminate dip as an option in your life. If dip is not an option, you are quit. You must be willing to suffer the penace of your addiction. Accept the penance and you are quit. Painful, torturous, but easy.
38 yr slave
Dumbass No More 8/31/2011

Anyone can stop, but can you quit? A "Stopper" versus a "Quitter"

Dumbass No More - A Quitter's Tale Of Ending Stupid Behavior

Offline bigsky406

• Quitter
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2011, 02:55:00 PM »
Hey Slomo,

Either quit for YOU, or get the fuck out of here and come back when you're ready to be a man. You're like K.D. fucking Lang with your constant caving. It's not that complicated. Your buddy Luby and thousands of others have successfully quit using this system. You can too. Don't be a pussy. Just fucking quit, or go home. We don't want constant cavers in the Feb. group.

But if you are going to make it stick, then I'll quit with you today. But don't be a fucking asshole and go back to the can or I'm done.

Offline luby

• Quitting MoFo
  • Likes Given: 24
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2011, 11:14:00 AM »
I began this site about 5 days ago...thought I was ready...but wasn't. Was focused on the stress of personal issues. So I caved. I know we all have issues, problems and its no excuse to not quit. After court the can found the trash. I'm not a big fan of social sites but have seen how it has helped Luby. I can guarantee he will give me more shit than anyone. I have no excuse from here on out....just the lack of balls and pure selfishness.....I am addict....No excuses... B)
Alright time for me to say something. Slomo's horrendous start here, is partially my fault. He and I work together and are also close friends. We have stopped chewing together in the past, he has always wanted to quit just like me. So seeing me every week this fall enjoying my freedom has made him want what KTC has helped me gain. It doesn't help that I have used some of the "tough love" you see on this site. I would never force this place on anyone, I know a lot of dippers and I have only told the ones I know want to quit about our little community here.
So for being pushy I apologize to everyone at KTC for pressuring someone into joining our community that was not ready to buy in.
To slomo I will say here to everyone on this site what I have already told you. Grab your balls, go all in, get the fuck involved with your quit and the other quitters here and drink the mother fucking Kool aid, and you will have no bigger supporter.
I do NOT care about anything less than that.

I will quit with you today, that means something to me.

P.S. This is NOT a "social media site" this is a community of bad asses in a fight for our lives, we just happen to meet on the internet.

Offline jdferguson07

• Quitter
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2011, 03:19:00 AM »
Quote from: tillergm
Either qut or don't. Fucking pick. No fence sitters here. Caving isnt in the fucking plan. Post roll....Quit for today...Go to bed...Wake up...Repeat. Ta fucking Da. Dont be a sissy bitch. Post a fat fucking day one again, mean it this time or fuck off.
^^ nailed it

Shit or get off the pot. You mention that you have a lack of balls. I could see that coming a mile fuckin away. Beating around the bush and making excuses because your mind is still controlled by the nic bitch. Step up or dont. Doesnt make a fuck to me until you tell me you quit and give me your word to stay that way. Cant nobody do this shit for you.
Grit your fucking teeth and man up like the fucking stud you are. I'm right there with you, and I promise not to dip today

Quit- 2.10.10, HOF- 5.20.10

My Quit.

Offline tillergm

• Quitter
  • Interests: Fishing, Golf, Football
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2011, 12:22:00 AM »
Either qut or don't. Fucking pick. No fence sitters here. Caving isnt in the fucking plan. Post roll....Quit for today...Go to bed...Wake up...Repeat. Ta fucking Da. Dont be a sissy bitch. Post a fat fucking day one again, mean it this time or fuck off.

Offline Slomo15

• Quitter
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2011, 11:51:00 PM »
No Excuses
Quit Date 12/28/11

Offline DennyX

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: BD: 1978my family, fishing, outdoors
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2011, 11:00:00 AM »
Quote from: wastepanel
Quote from: Souliman
So now that you posted day 1 AGAIN do you feel that the path in front of you is clearer this time? Have you found your quit balls? Will you own this day and let nothing tell you how to live the life 'you' should be living?

Let the power of quit compel you.
Found the balls and it's time to play...day 2
Keep those balls.

Day 2 makes day 1 look like a walk in the park. Drink lots of water, and be prepared to Bunker down. I was punch drunk by the end of day 2. Stay near the site and jump into chat.
That day 2 looks really good brother. Way to kill it. Just make it through today, to bedtime. Use numbers (get numbers) anything you can to stay QUIT. You've got 'er by the hair and she's scared. She sees the look in your eyes that says you just might be serious this time. You ARE quit today, welcome.

Offline wastepanel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Fuck you guys.
    • Scaretissue.com
  • Likes Given: 21
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2011, 10:45:00 AM »
So now that you posted day 1 AGAIN do you feel that the path in front of you is clearer this time? Have you found your quit balls? Will you own this day and let nothing tell you how to live the life 'you' should be living?

Keep those balls.

Day 2 makes day 1 look like a walk in the park. Drink lots of water, and be prepared to Bunker down. I was punch drunk by the end of day 2. Stay near the site and jump into chat.
In the end I Surrender, I and I alone accept that I have and always will have a Nicotene ADDICTION. It is my choice to quit, but I can't do it alone. I get to go down this path one time, I want to do it right. I recognize that my word, my integrety to you is on the line and is only as good as my actions. Caving is not an option in this plan-Eafman 7/11

I am not cured. I will quit one day at a time. I will continue to do what works. Posting roll everyday. To do otherwise would be foolish on my part. You can do this-Ready 12/11

To overcome your addiction you must comprehend what it means to fail-Razd 3/12

Theres a lot of people that come here, especially vets, that WANT to be reminded that they are addicts.-Tarpon 6/12

Just as a building starts with architectural drawings. Your daily quit begins with a promise.-Scowick 2/13

Here and now, focused on today, minute by minute, whatever it takes, I promise to all my bros and myself not to become a negative stat and stay quit!-krok 1/15

I want everyone to be quit. Even the assholes.-Probe1957 1/18

Ignoring history or erasing history fixes nothing and leads you inevitably down the same path.-69franx 04/30/2021

Offline Slomo15

• Quitter
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2011, 10:06:00 AM »

No Excuses
Quit Date 12/28/11

Offline Souliman

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Swim Bike Run - Shooting - Chasing my boys around.
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2011, 07:44:00 AM »

Offline tazmed

• Quitter
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2011, 02:26:00 PM »
Thursday was to be day I quit....but....how the hell do you deal with an ex , attorney, custody battle?...so tomorrow starts anew!  Let m have it, I deserve it
Reach down between your legs and see if you have a pair of balls. Go ahead, I'll wait...

Find them? Good...now sack up and toss your shit in the toilet. Quit right now.

There will never be a good time to quit; there will always be stress in your life; there will always be a reason for Nic to say "it's ok, just have one more". You, and you alone, must make the decision that you are taking control of your life and will no longer be a slave to the can. Get it over with, power through the first three days of the suck and press on to freedom.

What's that? You say it's too stressful right now? Well, let me tell you about stress...in the first two months of my quit I had:

Wife and kids move across the country after being separated for over a year.
Step-son involved in a life-threatening boating accident (that should have killed him).
Hospital accreditation survey (my job depends on a successful survey).
Being re-introduced to my father and brother after more than 25 years.
Playing single dad to three special-needs kids while my wife was dealing with the boat injury.
The list goes on and on...

Stress is stress, and it will be there no matter what happens. You have an ex, some doosh lawyer (sorry Ag), and a custody thing...so what. There's not one thing that dipping will make better or less stressful. In fact, once you finally decide to grab a handful of your balls and get onboard with quitting, you'll find that your invincibility factor increases exponentially. If I can do this after 34 years, you can do this...and if you can do this, you can do ANYTHING!

The choice is yours. Quit, and we'll have your back. Keep on delaying and you'll be tossed away like last week's trash. Quitters Only!

It's your move... 'archer'

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2011, 11:26:00 AM »
Quote from: Syndrome
Thursday was to be day I quit....but....how the hell do you deal with an ex , attorney, custody battle?...so tomorrow starts anew!  Let m have it, I deserve it
thats the adickt talkin rite there. wood you go thru all that stoned? may be with a few drinks in you? then why do you need the dip? if you think it dont alter your mind then it otta be eezy to quit for just a day. but gess what? its fuckin hard. your brains gonna tell you all sorts a shit to feed that adickshun. after a few days it gets eezyer but man your in for a world a suck. a week from now youll start to see dip aint the anser for any thing.
Drome is correct. You are giving us addict talk. We know, we are addicts. Your addiction can, and if you allow, will create an infinite number of reasons to acquire its fix. There is only one way out. Quit.