Author Topic: One day at a time  (Read 19097 times)

Offline Steakbomb18

• Quit King
  • Quit Date: 12/13/2013
  • Likes Given: 20
Re: One day at a time
« Reply #260 on: April 02, 2015, 07:08:00 AM »
Quote from: KennyZ
Thank you for being an inspiration for me! I quit with you today!
Zook, I can't tell you enough how proud I am to be quit with you. Quitting alcohol and nicotine!!! ...seriously, is there anything more badass than that? Congratulations my friend.
Certified Grade A Badass

Offline KennyZ

• February 2015
  • Master of Quit
  • February 2015
  • Quit Date: 11/11/2014
  • Likes Given: 346
« Reply #259 on: April 02, 2015, 05:48:00 AM »
Thank you for being an inspiration for me! I quit with you today!

Offline BazookaJoe

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: August 4, 2014
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #258 on: April 02, 2015, 05:44:00 AM »
Words cannot describe how good I feel about turning 2 full years sober today. I know to most of you giving up alcohol is the last thing you would do but for me it was a necessity. I was headed down a dead end road and thankfully I took a turn that probably saved my life. That turn also made it possible to quit dipping after 14 years.

Offline BazookaJoe

• Master of Quit
« Reply #257 on: March 27, 2015, 05:40:00 AM »
Quote from: worktowin
Quote from: BazookaJoe
4001 posts and I'm a Pro Bowl Whore. I never thought I could ever amass so many posts on here but then again I didn't know I would be quit for 236 days either.
You've built a strong circle of accountability with those 4000 posts. You've improved every facet of your life. You've earned friendship and respect. But you still a ho. Ha.

Congratulations Joe, and thank you for your support!
Thank you and you are quite welcome.

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 108
« Reply #256 on: March 27, 2015, 04:34:00 AM »
4001 posts and I'm a Pro Bowl Whore. I never thought I could ever amass so many posts on here but then again I didn't know I would be quit for 236 days either.
You've built a strong circle of accountability with those 4000 posts. You've improved every facet of your life. You've earned friendship and respect. But you still a ho. Ha.

Congratulations Joe, and thank you for your support!

Offline BazookaJoe

• Master of Quit
« Reply #255 on: March 27, 2015, 03:06:00 AM »

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #254 on: March 12, 2015, 02:09:00 PM »
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws
Quote from: Smeds
Quote from: rdad
Quote from: Pinched
The title of my intro shall become known as Never Again For Any Reason and I want everyone to know that as of this coming Monday, I will be rolled over to night shift once again. My posting time will not change but I will be on the boards more often as staying awake will require me to stay "busy". Anyways, y'all take care and don't cave.
Perhaps you could also have one of the following:
"caving is not an option"
"I am no special butterfly"
"tobacco can kiss my ass"

ah, the possibilities are endless, your resolve to quit is what it takes and you are one hell of a badass quitter no matter what shift you are working.
Ya! FUCK YOU BIG TOBACCO! 'Finger' You got this Joe. I ain't worried about your solid quit ass at all!
Strong-ass quit right here ... NAFAR!!
Solid mofo ritchere.
Serious Heavy Meat Quitter here.
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #253 on: March 12, 2015, 01:52:00 PM »
The title of my intro shall become known as Never Again For Any Reason and I want everyone to know that as of this coming Monday, I will be rolled over to night shift once again. My posting time will not change but I will be on the boards more often as staying awake will require me to stay "busy". Anyways, y'all take care and don't cave.

ah, the possibilities are endless, your resolve to quit is what it takes and you are one hell of a badass quitter no matter what shift you are working.
Ya! FUCK YOU BIG TOBACCO! 'Finger' You got this Joe. I ain't worried about your solid quit ass at all!
Solid mofo ritchere.
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline Smeds

• Master of Quit
  • The bluebird can sing, but the crow's got the soul
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #252 on: March 12, 2015, 01:31:00 PM »

My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 11/22/13
  • Interests: All Shooting Sports, Reloading, Fly Fishing, and Music.
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #251 on: March 11, 2015, 08:09:00 PM »

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #250 on: March 11, 2015, 09:27:00 AM »

"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline BazookaJoe

• Master of Quit
« Reply #249 on: March 11, 2015, 05:57:00 AM »

Offline BazookaJoe

• Master of Quit
« Reply #248 on: February 24, 2015, 09:06:00 AM »
I ran PC Matic on my computer because Randy White told me to and it worked. My slow ass Dell just got a turbo installed. I used to post roll via Iphone which took in upwards of an hour every morning to make almost 30 posts. Now it takes half that since I fired up my laptop. Posting roll isn't a chore...it's a privilege and I won't surrender to complacency and endanger my quit for shit!! Quit on folks.

Offline BazookaJoe

• Master of Quit
« Reply #247 on: February 19, 2015, 07:58:00 PM »
Quote from: Thumblewort
Quote from: 30isEnuff
Quote from: mogul
Quote from: trigerhapy
Quote from: brettlees
Quote from: Steakbomb18
Quote from: ChristopherJ
Quote from: Dagranger
Quote from: SandPike
Day 200. When I quit on 8/4/14, day 200 seemed impossible and all I could think of was day 2. Now that I'm here, I want 300, 365, 730, and beyond. I want to thank everyone (even those who were forced out and have started up new quit sites) for their unwavering support. I could not have done it without y'all.

As I lay here, awake way too damn early, I listen to the distant rumble coming from the Fort Hood Firing Range, I can't help but think that's what the Nic Bitch goes through once someone "gets it" on here. It brings a smile to my face when I envision her naked ass running blindly through the range as artillery shells fall around her, sabot rounds zip past her, and 50 caliber slugs tear at her flesh and bone.

Anyway, thanks again and all you new quitters, keep shelling the bitch because she's never going to give up.
200 is awesome dude! Every day, every hour is a win. But... T keeps getting better from where you are. Today is a day to celebrate, and be very proud of what you have accomplished. A lot of peeps on Ktc have benefitted from your leadership.
Congrats on 200 Bazooka Joe, that truly is awsome!
200 days of truly owning your quit. Congrats Bazooka...keep doing what you do.
I quit with this bad-ass EDD! Shelling the nic-bitch with you Ryan, thanks for being a huge part of my quit, as well as others bro! You are the epitome of quit!
Congrats on 200 and thanks for the solid and reliable support in my quit!
You're a rock...and I think you already know that. Congrats bro!
'dance' 'party2' 'dance' 'chew2' 'chew2' 'party2'

CONGRATS!! Keep it up Joe!
Bad ass April Ape supporter.
200, Congrats man!
Congrats Bazooka. See ya tomorrow
You have become one of the pillars of my quit man. Congrats on 200, and it pumps me up to hear your excitement on hitting the even bigger milestones. Well done brother!
Congrats on 200 days of freedom.
Proud of You!
ODAAT and NAFAR
Awesome my man!
Thank you all for the congratulatory comments on my arrival to the second floor. When I first joined I was pretty much here for me but as I progressed through my quit journey I realized that the work I was doing for me was helping other people too. Today showed me just how many people I had an impact on during my tenure on KTC and it's truly something to behold. I pledge to keep on keeping on helping myself and others for as long as KTC will have me. Quit on brothers and sisters, get out there and make a difference in your quit as well as others'.

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #246 on: February 19, 2015, 02:21:00 PM »
Quote from: 30isEnuff
Quote from: mogul
Quote from: trigerhapy
Quote from: brettlees
Quote from: Steakbomb18
Quote from: ChristopherJ
Quote from: Dagranger
Quote from: SandPike
Day 200. When I quit on 8/4/14, day 200 seemed impossible and all I could think of was day 2. Now that I'm here, I want 300, 365, 730, and beyond. I want to thank everyone (even those who were forced out and have started up new quit sites) for their unwavering support. I could not have done it without y'all.

As I lay here, awake way too damn early, I listen to the distant rumble coming from the Fort Hood Firing Range, I can't help but think that's what the Nic Bitch goes through once someone "gets it" on here. It brings a smile to my face when I envision her naked ass running blindly through the range as artillery shells fall around her, sabot rounds zip past her, and 50 caliber slugs tear at her flesh and bone.

Anyway, thanks again and all you new quitters, keep shelling the bitch because she's never going to give up.
200 is awesome dude! Every day, every hour is a win. But... T keeps getting better from where you are. Today is a day to celebrate, and be very proud of what you have accomplished. A lot of peeps on Ktc have benefitted from your leadership.
Congrats on 200 Bazooka Joe, that truly is awsome!
200 days of truly owning your quit. Congrats Bazooka...keep doing what you do.
I quit with this bad-ass EDD! Shelling the nic-bitch with you Ryan, thanks for being a huge part of my quit, as well as others bro! You are the epitome of quit!
Congrats on 200 and thanks for the solid and reliable support in my quit!
You're a rock...and I think you already know that. Congrats bro!
'dance' 'party2' 'dance' 'chew2' 'chew2' 'party2'

CONGRATS!! Keep it up Joe!
Bad ass April Ape supporter.
200, Congrats man!
Congrats Bazooka. See ya tomorrow
You have become one of the pillars of my quit man. Congrats on 200, and it pumps me up to hear your excitement on hitting the even bigger milestones. Well done brother!
Congrats on 200 days of freedom.
Proud of You!
ODAAT and NAFAR
Awesome my man!
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.