Author Topic: One day at a time  (Read 19100 times)

Offline 30isEnuff

• Quitter
  • Keeping my jaw and tongue, I like them.
    • I'm The Owner of this Place.
  • Quit Date: May 25, 2012
  • Interests: "Being Quit" Today, just Today.Moving on to more of life before the light is gone.
  • Likes Given: 12
Re: One day at a time
« Reply #245 on: February 19, 2015, 02:02:00 PM »
Quote from: Pinched
Quote from: rdad
Quote from: mogul
Quote from: trigerhapy
Quote from: brettlees
Quote from: Steakbomb18
Quote from: ChristopherJ
Quote from: Smeds
Quote from: Dagranger
Quote from: SandPike
Quote from: worktowin
Quote from: BazookaJoe
Day 200. When I quit on 8/4/14, day 200 seemed impossible and all I could think of was day 2. Now that I'm here, I want 300, 365, 730, and beyond. I want to thank everyone (even those who were forced out and have started up new quit sites) for their unwavering support. I could not have done it without y'all.

As I lay here, awake way too damn early, I listen to the distant rumble coming from the Fort Hood Firing Range, I can't help but think that's what the Nic Bitch goes through once someone "gets it" on here. It brings a smile to my face when I envision her naked ass running blindly through the range as artillery shells fall around her, sabot rounds zip past her, and 50 caliber slugs tear at her flesh and bone.

Anyway, thanks again and all you new quitters, keep shelling the bitch because she's never going to give up.
200 is awesome dude! Every day, every hour is a win. But... T keeps getting better from where you are. Today is a day to celebrate, and be very proud of what you have accomplished. A lot of peeps on Ktc have benefitted from your leadership.
Congrats on 200 Bazooka Joe, that truly is awsome!
200 days of truly owning your quit. Congrats Bazooka...keep doing what you do.
I quit with this bad-ass EDD! Shelling the nic-bitch with you Ryan, thanks for being a huge part of my quit, as well as others bro! You are the epitome of quit!
Congrats on 200 and thanks for the solid and reliable support in my quit!
You're a rock...and I think you already know that. Congrats bro!
'dance' 'party2' 'dance' 'chew2' 'chew2' 'party2'

CONGRATS!! Keep it up Joe!
Bad ass April Ape supporter.
200, Congrats man!
Congrats Bazooka. See ya tomorrow
You have become one of the pillars of my quit man. Congrats on 200, and it pumps me up to hear your excitement on hitting the even bigger milestones. Well done brother!
Congrats on 200 days of freedom.
Proud of You!
ODAAT and NAFAR
Keeping my jaw and tongue...I like them.
It's poison I tell ya, You wouldn't drink Liquid Drano, would ya?

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #244 on: February 19, 2015, 12:36:00 PM »
Quote from: rdad
Day 200. When I quit on 8/4/14, day 200 seemed impossible and all I could think of was day 2. Now that I'm here, I want 300, 365, 730, and beyond. I want to thank everyone (even those who were forced out and have started up new quit sites) for their unwavering support. I could not have done it without y'all.

As I lay here, awake way too damn early, I listen to the distant rumble coming from the Fort Hood Firing Range, I can't help but think that's what the Nic Bitch goes through once someone "gets it" on here. It brings a smile to my face when I envision her naked ass running blindly through the range as artillery shells fall around her, sabot rounds zip past her, and 50 caliber slugs tear at her flesh and bone.

Anyway, thanks again and all you new quitters, keep shelling the bitch because she's never going to give up.
200 is awesome dude! Every day, every hour is a win. But... T keeps getting better from where you are. Today is a day to celebrate, and be very proud of what you have accomplished. A lot of peeps on Ktc have benefitted from your leadership.
I quit with this bad-ass EDD! Shelling the nic-bitch with you Ryan, thanks for being a huge part of my quit, as well as others bro! You are the epitome of quit!

200, Congrats man!
You have become one of the pillars of my quit man. Congrats on 200, and it pumps me up to hear your excitement on hitting the even bigger milestones. Well done brother!
Congrats on 200 days of freedom.
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 11/22/13
  • Interests: All Shooting Sports, Reloading, Fly Fishing, and Music.
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #243 on: February 19, 2015, 11:55:00 AM »

200, Congrats man!

Offline Vguy

• Quitter
  • Interests: Family, Cowboy action and other shooting, outdoors, motorcycle trips, and reading.
« Reply #242 on: February 19, 2015, 11:44:00 AM »
Congrats, Joe. Just made it through all of these pages and I'm proud of all the work you're doing! Some of the guys that hooked up with you early have made contact with me (day 8), so I started tracking their posts to learn more about them and how they see the world and I found your posts. You guys make me jealous with all your hunting plans....been stuck in SoCal for many years and counting the time until I can get back to the country and be closer to all the things I miss.

Joe...Keep kicking ass.

The rest of you....keep doing what you do....it helps Joe and it helps all of us lurking out there trying to find our way in the fog.

Offline canless2014

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-06-30
« Reply #241 on: February 19, 2015, 10:57:00 AM »

200, Congrats man!
Bad ass April Ape supporter supporter of every damn person on this site. They already said it — you're a rock man. Congratulations
"Post roll. Post more if you want to. That's the beauty of the place: We ask you post roll. We ask you to be honest. That's all. No more. No less. Be there for your brothers and ask for help when you need it." - Wastepanel 10/6/14

"What would you do to save your own life? If you were fighting cancer today would you suffer through Chemo, surgeries, try new a therapy? change your diet, go to church? What intolerable hell would you endure to simply live. When you have thought long and hard about that, think on this. Why not apply that attitude to your quit. Suffer through the temporary discomfort of withdrawal to achieve your freedom from a slow painful demise via nicotine. Your in the ring already- fight like you mean it." - Skoal Monster 10/8/14

Quit Date: 6/30/2014 at 4:30 PM

HOF Date: 10/07/2014

Offline KennyZ

• February 2015
  • Master of Quit
  • February 2015
  • Quit Date: 11/11/2014
  • Likes Given: 346
« Reply #240 on: February 19, 2015, 10:49:00 AM »
Congratulations on 200 days! You make my quit stronger. Thank you.

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
  • Interests: Pilot
« Reply #239 on: February 19, 2015, 10:48:00 AM »

200, Congrats man!

Offline trigerhapy

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 01/05/15
  • Interests: Quit for LIFE
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #238 on: February 19, 2015, 10:28:00 AM »

200, Congrats man!

Offline brettlees

• Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #237 on: February 19, 2015, 09:21:00 AM »

This info helped me early on, and still does today: https://whyquit.com/whyquit/linksaaddiction.html

Quitters I’ve met so far: Ihatecope, >Pinched<, T-Cell, grizzlyhasclaws, Canvasback, BaseballPlayer, Cbird65, ERDVM, BradleyGuy, Ted, Zeno, AppleJack, Bronc, Knockout, MookieBlaylock, Rdad, 2mch2lv4, MN_Ben, Natro, Lippizaner, Amquash, ChristopherJ, GDubya, SRohde  -- always eager to meet more!

Offline Steakbomb18

• Quit King
  • Quit Date: 12/13/2013
  • Likes Given: 20
« Reply #236 on: February 19, 2015, 07:02:00 AM »

Certified Grade A Badass

Offline ChristopherJ

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: Sept 17, 2014
  • Interests: Travel, music, sports, art,
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #235 on: February 19, 2015, 06:59:00 AM »

Don't be afraid.  You are not alone.

Offline Smeds

• Master of Quit
  • The bluebird can sing, but the crow's got the soul
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #234 on: February 19, 2015, 06:52:00 AM »

My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Offline Dagranger

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 06-27-2013
  • Interests: I used to like playing any sport. Now I like coaching any sport. Hiking, camping, biking. I work out a lot but I hate it.
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #233 on: February 19, 2015, 05:25:00 AM »

Offline SandPike

• Quitter
  • Interests: Hunting,fishing, poker, and The Pittsburgh Steelers!
« Reply #232 on: February 19, 2015, 04:50:00 AM »

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 108
« Reply #231 on: February 19, 2015, 04:28:00 AM »