Author Topic: One day at a time  (Read 19087 times)

Offline rhamsher

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: One day at a time
« Reply #95 on: November 11, 2014, 10:44:00 AM »
Congrats brother!!! Following in your footsteps.

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #94 on: November 11, 2014, 08:45:00 AM »
Quote from: BazookaJoe
I'll be here for the 101 plus brother. This place is awesome and MUST be kept going...it's the really only artillery that can take down Big Tobacco one tin can at a time.
Huge congrats, 100 is great celebrate enjoy today, then come back tomorrow for another day, do that from here on out and eventually addiction will fade and wither away.
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline BazookaJoe

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: August 4, 2014
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #93 on: November 11, 2014, 07:24:00 AM »
I'll be here for the 101 plus brother. This place is awesome and MUST be kept going...it's the really only artillery that can take down Big Tobacco one tin can at a time.

Offline Derk40

• Quit Pro
« Reply #92 on: November 11, 2014, 07:21:00 AM »
Quote from: Smeds
Ryan ... HUGE congrats on the HOF bro! You've kicked as this entire time, and become a bad-ass quitter for sure. Enjoy today, pause, spin around 180 and see how far you've come. Definitely a day for a pat on the back. Remember to stay active, post-HOF is a known time of funks. Reach-out and support a struggling newbie ... you have a lot to offer brother, and KTC needs guys like you around here! See you tomorrow for 101!
Well done!
Quit date: 6/23/2013
HOF Date: 9/30/2013

HOF Speech

Offline Smeds

• Master of Quit
  • The bluebird can sing, but the crow's got the soul
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #91 on: November 11, 2014, 07:04:00 AM »
Ryan ... HUGE congrats on the HOF bro! You've kicked as this entire time, and become a bad-ass quitter for sure. Enjoy today, pause, spin around 180 and see how far you've come. Definitely a day for a pat on the back. Remember to stay active, post-HOF is a known time of funks. Reach-out and support a struggling newbie ... you have a lot to offer brother, and KTC needs guys like you around here! See you tomorrow for 101!
My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Offline BazookaJoe

• Master of Quit
« Reply #90 on: November 11, 2014, 06:30:00 AM »
100. The day has finally arrived. Thank you to all the folks that replied to my intro. I read every comment. I got to looking back which is never good and came across the February 2014 group. I could have been in that group had I just kept driving home from work. You see I joined KTC at 1745 CST on October 25, 2013, posted an intro, but caved shortly thereafter. The Nic Bitch was stronger than my quit. It took me until August 2014 to realize that I was always stronger than the bitch and that I could quit. I dusted off my KTC membership some 40 days after my quit date and began posting roll. I posted day one, skipped day two, then picked up on day three and never missed a day since. I hope I've helped others along the way and I will help others because I'm going for 200 plus. Thank y'all.

Offline Smeds

• Master of Quit
  • The bluebird can sing, but the crow's got the soul
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #89 on: November 10, 2014, 07:31:00 AM »
Quote from: BazookaJoe
Day 98 deer processing day. I got the first deer of the season cut up and in the freezer nicotine free. I remembered last year doing the same thing with a big old cat turd in my lip. It was better this time around. As far as the deer go, I hate to sound too optimistic but that's one down and two or three to go.

On Tuesday, my HOF, that will be one down and many more to go.
Living vicariously through all deer hunters this fall. Still moving (as you know bud), but that doesn't change my pride of your quit one damn bit! Happy HOF eve BTW!!
My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Offline BazookaJoe

• Master of Quit
« Reply #88 on: November 09, 2014, 03:03:00 PM »
Day 98 deer processing day. I got the first deer of the season cut up and in the freezer nicotine free. I remembered last year doing the same thing with a big old cat turd in my lip. It was better this time around. As far as the deer go, I hate to sound too optimistic but that's one down and two or three to go.

On Tuesday, my HOF, that will be one down and many more to go.

Offline BazookaJoe

• Master of Quit
« Reply #87 on: November 09, 2014, 06:47:00 AM »
Quote from: ChristopherJ
It must be the pre HOF fog!

You are almost to that goal and I appreciate the support you have given to me - Like the badass quitters above said - If you get pissed off, take it out on us!

CJ
Oh I got pissed off on here and posted something really inflammatory but thought better of it and deleted it. I live alone too so there's no one here to suffer the brunt of me.

Offline ChristopherJ

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: Sept 17, 2014
  • Interests: Travel, music, sports, art,
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #86 on: November 09, 2014, 06:41:00 AM »
It must be the pre HOF fog!

You are almost to that goal and I appreciate the support you have given to me - Like the badass quitters above said - If you get pissed off, take it out on us!

CJ
Don't be afraid.  You are not alone.

Offline BazookaJoe

• Master of Quit
« Reply #85 on: November 09, 2014, 06:15:00 AM »
Double post

Offline BazookaJoe

• Master of Quit
« Reply #84 on: November 09, 2014, 06:15:00 AM »
Day 98 - I'm sorry but if you don't like me poking my big square head into your group's issues, don't have any fucking issues. We, even I, need to realize two things:
1. that opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they're all shitty
2. there is only one asshole that gets any respect and it should be your own for putting up with all your shit.
So, remember, I'm not going anywhere and I'm never going to let go of the belief that someone else's failure can lead to the success of others. Every time someone caves it lightens and streamlines the group by getting rid of dead weight. That person only wanted to stop not quit so they needed to be jettisoned anyway. Sure they'll get beat up along the way but not by me. Why waste my energy on a person that turned his/her back on the group? My energy will be spent on my quit as well as my quit brothers and sisters. If you cave, you've only fucked yourself and strengthened my quit group and I be providing an example of how easy it is to fuck up.

Offline BazookaJoe

• Master of Quit
« Reply #83 on: November 08, 2014, 08:35:00 PM »
Day 97 - I gotta watch how pissed off I get. That shit ain't good for anyone.

Offline BazookaJoe

• Master of Quit
« Reply #82 on: November 07, 2014, 06:49:00 PM »
Day 96 - Cruise control at about 90 with 20 pounds of boost and no black smoke because of my damn DPF. Well anyway, I'm still alive and kicking...ticking off the last few days before HOF. I'm sure I'll feel proud on Tuesday because then I'll be able to take pictures with my gold KTC coin that I've been secretly fondling underneath the covers at night. On Wednesday I plan to pledge another 100 days with my group and return EMFD (every mother fucking day because damn just doesn't cut it) to keep the Nic Slut buried alive in a gigantic fire ant mound on an island inhabited by horny male cannibals named Booger with VIPs (Very Immense Penises). Well that's where I hope she is anyway because she is for damn sure not in my lip.

Offline BazookaJoe

• Master of Quit
« Reply #81 on: November 05, 2014, 08:09:00 AM »
Sorry but I placed a negative political post about the democrats here and removed it on my own accord.