Author Topic: One day at a time  (Read 19089 times)

Offline KingNothing

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 2015-07-10
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: One day at a time
« Reply #335 on: September 07, 2015, 03:13:00 PM »
Quote from: pab1964
Quote from: Sand_Fleas_Gotta_Eat
Quote from: Grievous
Quote from: Smeds
Congrats on 400 correct decisions Ryan! Proud to quit with you EDD bro, enjoy your extended weekend!
Nicely done. I'm inspired by those that go before me.
Congrats on reaching the fourth floor brother! Way to hit this hard and busting through all obstacles!
Congratulations on the 4th floor brother! Quit on!
Congrats on the 4th floor Bazooka, and your support to the newbies does not go unnoticed (neither do your avatars if we're being honest.
"Fuck nicotine dude. You don't need it. And you don't want it. It didn't do a thing for you and you know it." - worktowin
"today you dissided that shit wont control your life. and it wont. unless you let it." - drome
"Not thinking about nicotine is for people who've never used nicotine. We threw that option away with the first dip or drag on a cigarette. We are addicts, and cannot become un-addicted." - wildirish317
"You need to decide how much you really want to be quit." - pky1520
We are always at risk. And probably always will be. That is why I will never get "too quit" to post my +1. Every. Damn. Day. - geis2597

Intro
Freedom Tastes So Good

Quit: 7/10/15, HOF: 10/17/15, 2nd Floor: 1/25/16, 3rd Floor: 5/4/16, 1 year: 7/10/16 4th Floor: 8/12/16, 5th Floor: 11/20/16, 6th Floor: 2/28/17, 7th Floor: 6/8/17, 2 years: 7/10/17, 8th Floor: 9/16/17, 9th Floor: 12/25/17, Comma: 4/4/18, 3 years: 7/10/18, 11th Floor: 7/13/18

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #334 on: September 07, 2015, 12:28:00 PM »
Quote from: Sand_Fleas_Gotta_Eat
Congrats on 400 correct decisions Ryan! Proud to quit with you EDD bro, enjoy your extended weekend!
Congrats on reaching the fourth floor brother! Way to hit this hard and busting through all obstacles!
Congratulations on the 4th floor brother! Quit on!
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline Sand_Fleas_Gotta_Eat

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Restoring my 220 year old house. I don't have any other interest because I no longer have time for such things.
« Reply #333 on: September 07, 2015, 11:08:00 AM »

Offline ChristopherJ

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: Sept 17, 2014
  • Interests: Travel, music, sports, art,
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #332 on: September 07, 2015, 11:02:00 AM »
Congrats on the 4th floor! Quit with you every day!
Don't be afraid.  You are not alone.

Offline Grievous Angel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: Jan 5, 2015
  • Likes Given: 8
« Reply #331 on: September 07, 2015, 10:34:00 AM »

Offline Smeds

• Master of Quit
  • The bluebird can sing, but the crow's got the soul
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #330 on: September 07, 2015, 09:58:00 AM »
My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Offline jimthins

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2014-08-04
  • Interests: Fishing, Hunting, Shooting, and Golf.
« Reply #329 on: August 31, 2015, 08:55:00 AM »
Bazooka - Just wanted to check in with you. Did you make it back yet? How was the drive and how does it feel?

Offline Done4Me

• Epic Quitter
  • Interests: Family, Beach, Fishing, BBQ
« Reply #328 on: August 28, 2015, 07:29:00 AM »
Envious today. I love a long road trip, even better without dip.

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 108
« Reply #327 on: August 28, 2015, 07:23:00 AM »
Safe travels! Texas winters are a lot better than Dakota winters fo damn sho. Welcome home!

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #326 on: August 27, 2015, 09:29:00 AM »
Quote from: jimthins
Quote from: BazookaJoe
Friday is the day...the day that I kick the tires and light the fires and head my ass back towards Texas. This time, I'm going to try my damnedest to stay in the Lone Star State and not be transferred to any of the lesser states ever again 'na na' 'na na' 'na na'

Be careful on your trip home my friend! Get to see trauma?
Nope, our schedules didn't quite match and I couldn't leave the job site.
Good to hear Bazooka. Save travels my friend! I'm sure you'll be tickled as shit to get back!
Congrats. Drive safely, avoid "those filling stations" and enjoy that southern drive.
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline jimthins

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2014-08-04
  • Interests: Fishing, Hunting, Shooting, and Golf.
« Reply #325 on: August 27, 2015, 09:09:00 AM »
Friday is the day...the day that I kick the tires and light the fires and head my ass back towards Texas. This time, I'm going to try my damnedest to stay in the Lone Star State and not be transferred to any of the lesser states ever again 'na na' 'na na' 'na na'

Good to hear Bazooka. Save travels my friend! I'm sure you'll be tickled as shit to get back!

Offline BazookaJoe

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: August 4, 2014
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #324 on: August 27, 2015, 06:14:00 AM »

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
« Reply #323 on: August 26, 2015, 10:19:00 PM »

Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline BazookaJoe

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: August 4, 2014
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #322 on: August 26, 2015, 07:44:00 PM »

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
« Reply #321 on: August 13, 2015, 11:07:00 AM »
Quote from: Pinched
Quote from: jimthins
Early yesterday morning I was given some good and bad news.

Bad: My boss called me and told me it has a pleasure working with me and that the project I have been working on here in North Dakota was cancelled by the client.

Good: I'm going back home to an on-going project in greatest state in the U.S....my home...The Lone Star State...TEXAS!!

It's been nice to be in North Dakota for the summer since it is only now getting anywhere close to what I call hot. It hit 94 yesterday and I think Saturday is supposed to be 97 with a north wind. I know what's coming next and I'm glad I don't have to stay to face it...the brutal winter.

I'll be up here for another couple weeks while we demobilize the jobsite but I'll be looking forward to the 1400 mile trip back to my home.

Bazooka OUT!!
Sounds like to good outweighs the bad for you Bazooka. Glad to hear the news and I'm happy you get to return home!
Congrats!?!?

You should look up Traumagnet and meet up with him before you leave ND.
PM sent.
Good deal, funny how things seem to work thereself out. Be careful on trip home and tell trauma hello for me. Quit on badass!